Sporting Attitude

By MarvelJedi33

Sarah Rotten is the younger sister of Lazy Towns' infamous 'villain' Robbie Rotten. Unlike her dear brother... More

1: Welcome To Lazy Town
Authors Note
2: The Kids
3: Setteling In
4: A Little Bit Of Mischief
5: Who You Are
6: Little Magical
8: To Become Her Hero
9: Memories Returned
10: Happy Travels
11: Old Tricks

7: Distressed

200 4 0
By MarvelJedi33

Sportacus walked in and headed to the living room. He picked up an apple and looked over at me. I nodded and waved my hand. He took a bite and smiled.

I turned back to Rosie. She had a bunch of napkins stuffed up her nose. She looked pissed off. She walked up to me and walked around me. She slowly pulled the napkins out of her nose.

"You look different." She said. "What's with your hair?"

I looked at my reflection. I looked perfectly normal. I felt someone touch my ear. I yelled and slapped their hand. Rosie yelped and shook her hand.

"What you smack me for?" She whined.

"You touched my ear!" I replied loudly.

Sportacus looked over, a slightly angry look on his face. He walked over and around me. His eyes trailed up and down. I shifted nervously and kept an eye on him.

"You're not really a human, are you?" He asked.

"And how would you know that?" My dad asked.

He got into Sportacus' face. They glared at each other for a minute. Then I pulled Sportacus back a few inches. While Robs pulled dad back. Then Robs and I got between them.

"He's a Sports Elf, dad." Robs said.

"Oh, is he the Sportakook fella you've mentioned, Robbie?" Dad asked.

"No his names Sportacus, dad." I corrected. "Go ahead and make yourself at home Sportacus, I'll grab you some water."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. When I turned around I about smacked into a chest. I gasped and stepped back. I looked up and meet Sportacus' striking blue eyes. I gulped and held up the water.

"Here you go." I muttered.

"Thank you, Sarah." He replied.

He took the water and stepped back. I gulped and ran my hand through my hair. Sportacus stared at me as he took a drink of water. I looked at the hall. Everyone was in the living room. I heard something thump onto the table.

My head snapped in the thumps direction. Sportacus had put his bottle of water on the table. Now he was looking me over again. His eyes were slightly narrowed.

I felt my face go red as he continued to stare at me. He finally looked away and nodded. Then he picked his water back up. He stepped up to me again and leaned down to my ear.

"It's very good to see you, your highness." He whispered.

My jaw dropped open as he stepped back. He winked at me and walked out of the room. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. I leaned against the table and rubbed my forehead.

I hadn't felt anything like that before. No guy had ever had that effect on me before. Even after spending time around the guy I never felt my heart hammer like that before. And my face has never gotten that red.

"What the hell is with me?" I muttered.

"Damn girl you got your heart stolen." A gruff voice said.

I looked up and saw Rocky leaning against the door. She had a smirk on her face. I scowled at her and shook my head. I slammed my hands on the table. Rocky stood up from the wall and sauntered over to the fridge. She paused by me and hugged me.

She opened the fridge and pulled out a can of soda. She cracked it open and gulped it down. Then she went to a cupboard and pulled out a bag of chips. She pulled the bag open and snatched her soda back up. As she left the kitchen she looked over her shoulder.

"If you don't calm down and get that red out of your face your dad will think something happened." She teased. "Then you won't be able to see the Sports Elf no more."

"I'll kick your ass Rocks!" I snapped. "I don't know what the hell is going on."

"It's called attraction. He is a very strong Elf. You're attracted to his magic strength and his physical strength."

"But why did it happen now? Why not when I first met him? It doesn't make sense! And how do you know all this? Are you an Elf?"

"Because you couldn't sense his magic before. And no I'm not an Elf. I'm a Truthseeker Fae!"

I blinked and cocked my head. From what my dads told me the Truthseeker Fae literally look for truths. They are also detectives. I wonder if Stephanie is one of them.

"Look Rocks, I can't fall for him." I stated. "I mean look at me!"

"I am, I see my best friend minus one limb." Rocky stated. "You haven't lost anything else, Sarah."

"Oh yeah, how about my sanity? I was up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. I've gone outside at night for walks. I've even sat on a cliff wondering what I'm worth."

I heard a gasp behind Rocky. She spun around and stepped out of the way. Standing in the door was Robs. He had a very concerned look on his face. I sighed and looked away.

"You do what, Sarah?" He asked. "Why didn't you... I mean I would have..."

I frowned and shook my head. Robs was someone I can always talk to. But this kind of thing needs someone who had the same experience as me. Such as Rocky, which is why she came here.

"Don't worry that's what I'm here for." Rocky said. "So are you Robs?"

She pulled him out of the kitchen a huge grin on her face. I sighed and turned away from the door. I rubbed my forehead and took a deep breath. I could feel tears rising in my eyes.

"Sarah, are you alright?" My dad asked from behind me. "Robbie said you told your friend something about the LazyTown cliffs."

I groaned and leaned my head back. I didn't want to talk to anyone about it. Not now anyway. I slipped past him and headed up to my room. All the stuff that had happened today was too much.

I got to my room and shut the door. I leaned against it and tried to breathe normally. I could feel my throat constrict. I forced myself to take slow deep breaths.

I heard someone knock on the door. I pushed myself off and slowly opened the door. I peeked out and saw Sportacus on the other side. He had a worried expression on his face. I looked him over and saw his crystal blinking and beeping.

I sighed and stepped back. I opened the door wider and he walked in. He turned to face me. Then he pulled me to him and squeezed. I felt my knee give out and I sagged into his hold. I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

"Why am I crying?" I squeaked out.

"Your whole world was turned upside down." Sportacus said. "Of course you're going to become overwhelmed."

I felt him adjust his grip around me. I looked up at him with a small frown. He looked at me and ran a hand across my shoulders. Then he ran his hand up to my neck. I leaned back as he leaned down. He placed his forehead against mine. I tensed up and squeezed my eyes shut.

"It's okay Sarah." He muttered. "Just hold still for a second."

I felt myself calming down. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I gasped in shock when I saw Sportacus surrounded by a blue glow. I pulled my arm out of his hold and reached out. I ran my fingers through the color. I pulled my hand back when the blue haze seemed to wrap around my fingers.

"Wow, can you teach me how to do that?" I asked quietly.

"Of course, I'll be happy to." He replied. "Sarah, may I try something?"

"Depends on what it is. What are you... Oh wow, now I'm glowing."

Sportacus chuckled and nodded. He ran his hand down my arm and gripped my hand. His face turning red as he did. I felt my face heat up too. He intertwined our fingers and rubbed the back of my hand.

Then he lifted my hand to his lips and placed a quick kiss on the back of my hand. I smiled and looked at the floor. I gasped as the blue light engulfed my prosthetic leg.

"Huh, what exactly are you doing, Sportacus?" I asked confused.

"I'm trying to help you calm down." He replied. "Just stay still, please?"

I gulped and nodded. I felt something warm shoot through me. Sportacus had his eyes shut and a look of concentration on his face. I sighed as the feeling completely engulfed me. I leaned against Sportacus as my muscles seemed to give out.

"How do you feel, Sarah?" He asked.

"I haven't felt this relaxed in years." I replied. "Thank you, Sportacus."

He smiled and nodded. Then he leaned down again. This time he nudged his nose against mine. I leaned up and nudged him back.

"Sarah are you in here?" Robs hollered bashing my door open. "Hey get away from my sister, Sportakook!"

He pulled me away. Almost instantly the warmth left me. I felt all the tension rush back into me. Sportacus reached out and brushed his thumb under my eye. He held up his thumb I could see a tear fall onto the floor.

"What did he do to you?" Robs asked.

"Nothing Robs, he was helping me calm down!" I explained. "I was really upset and he just hugged me until I stopped crying, that's it!"

"That not it. You have magic residue on you! What did you do to my sister?"

"Robbie Rotten, you leave him alone! All he did was help me calm down as I said!"

Robs continued trying to push Sportacus back. Sportacus didn't move an inch. I sighed and placed my hand on Robs shoulder. He stopped shoving at Sportacus and turned to me.

"You haven't called me by my full name since we were kids!" He whined. "Why did you say my full name?"

"Because you're being rude to Sportacus for no reason!" I replied exasperated. "Leave him alone will ya?"

I stomped out of my room and back downstairs. My dad was standing in the hall. His arms were folded over his chest. He looked very angry.

"What did that Elf do to you?" He asked.

"Oh my god, what is with you two?" I snarled. "First Robs, now you, leave me alone!"

I slammed my front door open and stomped outside. I stormed through town grumbling under my breath. I passed the sports field and saw the kids playing. Stephanie waved at me, I nodded back. A concerned look crossed her face. She tossed the ball to the other kids.

"Are you okay Sarah?" She asked. "You look really mad."

"I'm fine kiddo." I replied. "I just need some time alone, I need to think."

She nodded and went back to the other kids. I could feel her eyes on my back as I walked. My head hung and a huge headache hit as all my thoughts filled my head. Everything that had happened today running around and around in my mind.

First, I'm told I'm a Forest Elf. Next, my family and best friend are a bunch of Fae. After that, I find out the sweetest guy I've ever met is a Sports Elf. And to top off my day, I start to fall in love with him!

Why is it my life that gets fucked with by fate?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 116 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
17.2K 433 10
Tension arises between a new visitor and a superhero... After a long, exhausting 3 semesters at University, y/n's parents urges her to visit her uncl...
15.9K 376 11
sportacus, lazytown "my crystal said that you needed my help." "i don't need help. i'm my own hero." december 20, 2016 to april 23, 2020
39.7K 3.5K 53
A shy high school senior jock and a closed-off girl battling an immune disorder fake a relationship to win a social media contest. Being shy isn't ea...