The Sister Unknown

By ElsaMin13

I've been looking around Wattpad and there isn't a single story like this, so I thought I'd try my hand at a... More

Intro
Something Horrible happened to her sister... (Pt2)
My Way
The Bud Blossoms
Heartwave
Heartquake
Concealed
Yet to Bloom
Dawn Breaks
Discovered
Mysterious Appearances
Forgiven and Forgotten
My Angel, My Only
Rockabye

Something Horrible happened to her sister... (Pt1)

1.7K 22 26
By ElsaMin13

AN: The actual video is above. In the story, the date is June 17th, and it is currently 4pm in Buffalo, New York, and the chapter is aligned to the video. Quick reminder: None of this is true (except the video!)

(Parker - Normal, Chester - Bold, Isla - Italics, Leah - Underlined)

Parker POV

Today, we're going to start shooting the new video for our main channel, Life of Luxury. It's 4pm now, so Isla is checking the equipment and testing her camera. When we started the channel, I let her be the camera girl, yes, I let a 13 year old film a whole load of videos, but she did surprisingly well, so she is now head of the camera and film. Also, Chester did a year of Film and Photography school, so we have a good team. All the camera frames with both of us in it are from Isla's camera.

"CHESTER! COME DOWN ALREADY!"

Honestly, we have to start the video, and he's nowhere to be seen.

"Ok, Chester's nowhere to be seen, so shall we just start the intro?" I asked Isla

"Sure"

"Ok, CHESTER, WE'RE STARTING WITHOUT YOU!" I gave a thumbs up to Isla

"Camera rolling, 3, 2, 1"

"Hello LuxArmy, let's smash 100,000 if you want new videos"

"So for this episode, we've received an email from an 18 year old girl, named Leah, who thinks there's something horribly wrong with her sister. Leah says that one night, her sister came home late one night, and her face was covered in bandages. Ever since then, her sister has not been acting the same. Leah says that her sister goes out into the woods for hours every night, and when Leah asks her sister what she was doing, she just stares at her, and smiles. She sent us this video for proof."

Isla gave me a thumbs up and I relaxed from my tense posture.

"Great work big bro!"

"Thanks, but where the hell is that idiot, CHESTER! WHERE ARE YOU!"

"COMING!"

Finally, he comes down.

"Where were you!"

"I was trying to find my sunglasses!"

"Fine, come on, let's check the video add that girl's video onto the end of it"

We go to the editing studio, what, I wanted to be professional, also, our parents were billionaires (don't ask) so we have a lot of money. The money was left in my name so I made an account for Isla and put half in hers too, we both have 5 billion dollars in our accounts.

Anyways, around 9:00, we headed out, after filming a little more.

"Leah says she feels unsafe alone with her sister right now, so today we're going out to her house, to see what's going on. Let's go"

We headed out, and Isla grabbed the webcam, that we positioned carefully so that nobody sees Isla sitting behind Chester in the video. We're trying to hide the her so that that point of view seems kind of ghostly. Around 11:30 I signal Isla to start the webcam. It has a remote that controls it.

Chester starts "Bro, I've have to say, this girl's gotta be pretty messed up if her own sister's afraid of her"

"Dude, we don't know what kind of an accident her sister got in, so we should be more sensitive about this"

(Isla POV)

"Dude, you saw the video she sent us, there's something wrong with that girl"

Parker talks over him "Bro, let's just go to their house, okay, and sit down and try to talk to both of them"

"Okay, fine"

We keep on driving for a while now, then around quarter past midnight, we reach their house.

"Alright it's up here"

"Okay, I see it"

"Dude, this place is creepy, it's just surrounded by woods!"

"Let's just go in, are you gonna be calm"

"Let's, let's see what's going on in there"

"Okay, let's go talk to them"

"Okay here's the door"

Parker knocks.

"Hi Leah, hi, Parker, uh can we come in to talk about your sister?"

"Maybe right now is not a good time, my sister is still recovering"

"I mean Leah, we just drove like 3 hours to come see you, if you don't feel safe, in your house, then we need to come in to talk."

"Okay, you've gotta be really quiet though" she says after looking inside.

"Okay, let's go in."

After spending a little time setting up the lighting and cameras, we begin.

"Okay, Leah, thank you for letting us sit down to talk to you, so, can you tell us a little about your sister?"

"Listen, you need to be really quiet, she told me not to have anyone over here" Wait, what?

"Why doesn't she want anyone over here?"

"I think she's embarrassed about her face" So, what, even their parents can't come over or something?

"Uh, so have you tried talking to her or something"

"Listen, I don't feel safe staying with her"

"What do you mean, you don't feel safe with her, she's your sister"

Parker whispers to Chester "Chester, is that her?"

"That's her, uh Gale, right, it's nice to meet you" I can hear how nervous he is. Meanwhile creepy bandage lady stands there staring creepily at us.

"Uh, do you wanna, like, sit down and talk with us? No?"

Creepy bandage lady walks off somewhere

"Dude, what's wrong with her"

"Do you think she heard me?"

"Uh, I don't know?"

"Why are you guys freaking out, uh, can you tell us more about the accident she was in"

"She was in a car crash last week, and she sent me this" Leah takes out her phone and shows Parker a message.

"You're showing me something? Look at this"

Chester leans over to Parker, "What?"

"Uh, Leah, did you pick her up from the hospital like that?"

"No, she walked in the front door like that" HUH? She walked back to the house herself? Didn't someone have to collect her after discharge?

"Bro, come on"

"Uh, Leah, could you excuse us for a minute?"

"What?"

"Uh, we just need to talk, he wants to talk to me"

I follow them out.

"Dude, I don't think that's her sister!"

"Dude, what are you talking about?"

"That text did not seem normal and she's covering her face, how do we know that's her?"

"Dude, you're acting kinda prejudiced right now"
Prejudiced, really Parker, he does have a point.

"All we know is that this girl was in an accident, what, like last week, of course she's gonna be acting weird!"

"I'm just worried about the accident affecting her mentally, and that's what we've gotta be worried about" What are you saying, we're not social services or something to be worried about mental health.

"Not whatever this is"

"Dude, why did her face look like that, it was messed up"

"Bro, I don't wanna hear anymore of this. I know that if I were in an accident like that, I would want people treating me normally, not like a freak. Okay, let's just sit back down"

"Uh, so, Leah, I think, we might want to go talk to your sister, can you show us where her room is, or tell us where it is?"

"It's down the hall over there"

"Okay, yo let's go, we're done with this"

We walk down to bandage lady's room, and Parker knocks.

"Okay dude, let's knock on Gale's door"

"Gale?"

What? Sounds like she's in pain or something.

"Gale, sorry to just open the door like that, but I knocked."

Why isn't she looking at us?

"Uh, how are you feeling?"

No response.

"I know it was difficult for you to get hurt like that and feel alone after, but, you've gotta let us help you."

"Is that her jaw cracking?"

Ok, this is getting creepy.

"So, we were actually talking to Leah, and she suggested that she might not want to stay here tonight. Do you think that would be better?"

She's turning around, and it's sounded like she said no. Her voice is really scratchy so it's hard to tell.

"Okay, sorry, wasn't trying to upset you. Okay, let's go"

"Dude, what was that?"

"Bro, just by talking to her there," (More like talking at her) "she clearly went through something awful"

"What do you mean?"

"Uh, at this point it's getting pretty late, so it looks like we need to spend the night here."

"Dude I'm not spending the night if we don't set up cameras, we need to see what the hell is going on in this place"

"Alright let's go, let's setup cameras"

We put cameras in the hallway and kitchen, then one in Leah's room, and one in our room, then Chester hears something from bandage lady's room.

I go with Chester, and there's like, a chanting coming from Gale's room. Chester tries to look between the gap in the doorway, but then the chanting stops. He opens the door.

"WHO WAS THAT?"

Gale says "No one"

Her voice sounds like a man's, I have a sneaking suspicion that Chester was right about her...

But then Parker comes,

"What are you doing! Why are you bothering her?"

"Dude, there was someone in there with her!"

I nod furiously.

We go back to our room, and the boys argue some more. I am really starting to get creeped out by this...

AN: I've decided to split the video in half because this chapter was too long, so next chapter will be pt2 to the video, about halfway through. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 76 15
Dream SMP and Empires SMP crossover. ;) (this was made by my friend who doesnt have a wattpad account. I don't even run this account. It's technicall...
136K 2.3K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
15.8K 317 23
"Until the end, lover boy?" "Until the end, dearest," Where James Potter ends up asking a stranger an oh-so important question, and ends up with an u...
129 7 5
NOT COMPLETED!!! Wattpad is shadow banning for long term unfinished stories and I just want to make sure that I'm not caught in the fire! ...