โ€ข the dragon of the court โ€ข |...

By giubrick

Isabelle Aizawa, third year student in Shumizen Academy, captain of the most known girl's volleyball team in... More

0.0
0.1
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
Author's Note!

17.

1.8K 51 18
By giubrick

Fukurodani Academy
20th September, Bokuto's Birthday

Just one month at the start of the Qualifications and we're now ready. We spend the last three months training like crazy, day and night, sometimes even with Fukurodani, Nekoma and Toraki, just to improve our skills to the maximum of our abilities and we can finally say that we are ready. All our new attacks are on point and we perfectly know how to work together with the first year without any problems.

Between me and Bokuto is grew up a solid and full of love relationship. We try to spend every free time we have together, going on dates or just chilling at home, cuddling, watching movies and making love.

We were both embarrassed the first time we did it but we're growing more confident since then and I have to say it: Bokuto is hella good. He really turn himself into something else when we're having our moment: he like it slow, where he can look at me all the time, he's not loud, he whispers sweet — and not only — things in my ear, caressing all my body and kissing every spot he can reach. Just think about it make me flustered and happy at the same time.

I'm so in love with you, Kōtarō.

Right now I'm walking alone towards Fukurodani. I came out of practice sooner to go surprise Bokuto for his birthday with the cupcakes I made — for all the team, of course. I passed from home to take the food and change so now I'm wearing a black high-wasted jeans skirt, a big light brown sweater placed inside the skirt and high black boots — they have a little heel so now I reach 168cm, wo-oh. I also wear a black jacket and a scarf.

When I arrive at the gym I can hear the boys voices inside. I smile and open the door.

«Hi Isabelle-san!» Yukie wave at me and Kaori do the same.

I step inside, closing the door behind me and getting closer to them «Hi girls! How's practice going?»

Kaori look at her watch «They're gonna stop in a few minutes if Bokuto don't want to practice more»

I chuckle «Don't worry, I'll drag him out of here as soon as they finish»

They smile and point at the bags in my hands «Tell me it's food» Yukie asks, drooling.

I nod «Cupcakes for all the team»

Bokuto hear my voice and snap his head at me «BELLE! HI BELLE! ISABELLEE» he calls me, waving his arms in the air like a little kid. Doing that he distract himself from the game and he misses the toss Akaashi give him, make the ball falling.

Akaashi sigh and turn to me «Hello, Isabelle-san»

I wave at the boy and send a flying kiss to my boyfriend, who is looking at me with his mouth slightly open.

«Alright, since you all seem tired and Isabelle has taken cupcakes let's end practice now, okay boy? Coach?» Yukie says, clapping her hands. The coach nod and everyone run to the bench.

I get rid of the jacket and the scarf before Bokuto could run to me and squeeze me in one of his bear hugs.

«Happy birthday, Kō-chan!» he lift me up and spin me around, paying attention to not show my underwear to everyone.

«Thank you, baby» he mumbles on my neck, where his face is placed.

«C'mon, let's eat the cupcakes, I cook your favorite!» he put me down and a big grin is spreading trough his face.

I give him a quick peck on the nose and turn to the benches, where the other boys and the managers are looking at us smiling.

I unwrapped the bags and reveal various cupcakes all decorated with little owl I drew. Everyone let out a surprise "oooh" and Bokuto is fighting to hold back tears.

«Don't cry, Bokuto-san» Akaashi lecture him, passing him one of the cupcakes «and happy birthday again»

Bokuto examines the draw on the sweet and his lips starts trembling «Akaaaashi, how can I ruin something so beautiful by eating it?»

He is the only one who's not eating, to be honest, and that melt my heart. He's so cute.

«Bokuto-san, Isabelle-san made this to be eaten and you don't want to disappoint her, right?» Akaashi saves the situation once again.

Bokuto quickly remove the paper around the cupcakes and eat it in one bite, covering his mouth with cream. I laugh and go to him with a tissue to clean up his mess.

«They're amazing, Belle-chan!» he says, eating another one. All the boys nod and tell me some kind words about my cooking skills. I mentally cheer and applaude to myself for the great work.

I save two cupcakes and walk to the coach «Yamiji-sensei, I did it also for you, you know?» I smile and place them on his hands.

He ruffle my hair «Thanks Isabelle, you really are an angel!»

I bow my head and return to the team, grabbing Bokuto's shirt to caught his attention «Kō, go change! Tonight I'll take you on a date!»

He look a me with half of the third cupcake in his mouth «A DATE? WOOOOW! LET'S DO THAT, HEY HEY HEY!» his arms are swinging in the air while he's jogging towards the changing room.

«Akaashi...»

Before I can end the question he put a hand on my shoulder «Don't worry, this morning I checked that he had other clothes besides the uniform, as you said to me»

I sigh in relief «Thank you so much!»

He nod «Oh and you don't have to worry about his bag, I'm gonna take that home with me, I don't think is very comfortable walk with that on the shoulder all the time»

I jump on Akaashi, making him tremble a little to keep his equilibrium «You're the best friend in the entire world, I love you so much!»

He chuckles and pat my back «Thank you, Isabelle-san, I love you too»

When Akaashi put me down the gym's door open and Bokuto peek his head inside «Are you ready?»

I nod «Here, give your bag to Akaashi, he will take care of that» I gesture him to enter while I collect all the trash that the little cupcakes party had created.

Yukie stops me «Nope, our job! Go and have fun!» she takes everything from my hands and push me away. I chuckle and take a look at Bokuto. In his casual clothes he is very attractive: he is wearing a black turtleneck shirt tugged in a pair of grey comfy pants, a big white jacket and black shoes. I notice that pretty much everyone are looking at Bokuto now, probably they never see him without his gym clothes or the school uniform.

He slam his open hand on Akaashi's poor back and wave a goodbye to all the team «BYE GUYS AND LADIES, SEE YA TOMORROW, THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!»

I wave too and send some flying kisses to Yukie, Kaori and Akaashi who smile and give me some thumbs up.

Bokuto takes my hand in the right moment we step outside the gym «Where are we going?»

I shake my head «That's a surprise! Just walk and trust me, can you do that?»

He stops his path and put the free hand on his heart «I trust you with all myself!»

With that I start walking to our destination — not without Bokuto asking every minute if we were arrived or not.

«No way, this seem soooo cool!»

After thirty minutes we're finally here.

Last week I was doing a research on where I can take Bokuto for his birthday and Akira sent me the link of this event. It's called "The shining night" and it's a walk in the wood near a little river far away from the city center and in the complete dark — only the moonlight. They also build a wooden route all inside the wood, in case of bad weather. It's held one week a year and the main attraction are the fireflies.

I know he doesn't seem the type of guy who love this things but he definitely his. His kind of attract by every nocturnal animal and after owls he pretty much love fireflies.

«Did you like it?» I ask, nervous.

He turns to me with sparkling eyes «I love it! Finally I will see fireflies! That's super cool!» he takes also my other hand and pull me closer «You are the best girlfriend ever!»

I laugh and kiss his forehead when some fake coughs make us turn our head. A man is standing behind us, smiling. I recognized him as the main organizer of the event.

«I suppose you're Aizawa-san, right?» he give me his hand.

I shake it and nod «As I live and breathe!»

You need to book an appointment for the event because too many people can scare the fireflies and make them hide themselves so I did my best to be set up today and the man in front of me knows.

He gives us a brief explanation on how the route works — no loud noises, no camera lights and no cellphone — and then we can go.

Bokuto is so exited that he keeps squeezing my hand «This is the best day of my life» he whispers.

I walk beside him and try to suppress my laugh «Kō, wait to see the fireflies before saying that!»

I see him nods thanks to the moonlight and when we reach the heart of the woods we stop. All around us a ton of fireflies are flying in every way. They're not fast so you can stop and watch them closely.

I let go Bokuto's hand and go closer to a very bright group of them. I extend my palm and some fly on it. I giggle, amazed by the nature.

When I turn I notice Bokuto staring at me with eyes full of love. I gesture him to come closer and he wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in my hair.

«Now I can say that this is the best day of my life» he whispers. I lift my head to look at him better and see a little firefly placing itself on Bokuto's nose. He looks at the little one with open mouth.

«Belle! Look! It likes me!»

I nod and turn in his arms «Yeah, but it's not the only one»

He looks down at me and the firefly fly away. Bokuto put both his hands on my cheeks and start drawing little circles.

«Gorgeous» he whispers, leaning down and sliding one arm behind my back to pull me closer «I love you»

Our nose are touching «I love you more»

He chuckles and lock his eyes with mine «I love you most»

And then he push his lips on mine in a long sweet kiss that seem eternal. My hands in his hair are pulling him always more closer until he starts deepen the kiss, sliding his tongue in my mouth and playing with my piercing. I wish that moment like this could last forever but we still need to breathe.

I break the kiss to catch my breath and put my forehead on his, my eyes still closed «I never guessed all of this»

He caress my hair «I was hoping all of this»

I finally look at him just to find his big eyes already on me «C'mon, let's finish our walk, there's your gift at home»

He step back and grin «A gift? What is it?»

I smile «I am the gift» I say, pointing at myself.

He wide his eyes «Your mom?»

«She's at granny for the weekend»

A moment of silence.

«That means morning sex?»

I blush «Kōtarō!» I slap his arm and he pout.

«It's a no?»

When I calm I notice his puppy eyes and the little sad face is holding. I sigh.

«It's a yes, okay? But don't say such thing out loud, dummy!» I whisper yelled, taking his hand and push him on the rest of the route.

«Best birthday ever» he mumbles, making me chuckle a little.

Dummy.

«You're so golden!» I sing along with Harry Styles on the radio and keep cooking breakfast while Bokuto is under the shower.

The night before and also this morning he obtained everything he wanted and I'm glad we can spend some time all by ourself. I dance around the kitchen with a spoon on my hand and two empty bowls in the other one.

I keep singing until I hear my phone buzzing.

Hinata!

«Shoyō! Hi!» I quickly answer, lowering the volume of the radio.

«HI SENSEI! Sorry to call you now, I hope I didn't wake you up!»

I laugh and put him on speaker «Don't worry, I'm making breakfast right now! Why you called? You need something?» I turn down the stove and fill one bowl with rice and beef.

«N-not really, Kenma told me now that yesterday was Bokuto-san's birthday but I don't have his contact so I thought to call you and ask if you could tell him I say "happy birthday"» I can sense his nervousness from here «I-I know you told me to use your number for advice and for the Qualifications but...»

I stop him «Shoyō, you can use my number for everything, okay? Don't stress yourself!» I hear the shower turning down «Now, if you have a moment I'm gonna pass you Kōtarō! He will be so happy that his little disciple called!»

«Really?! KYAAAAA! Thank you, sensei!»

We chat a little more until Bokuto enter in the kitchen smelling the air «You cook breakfast! And why am I hearing my student voice?»

I pass him the phone and he notice the name on the screen «MY DISCIPLE!»

«BOKUTO-SAN!»

And then we spend the rest of the morning talking with Shoyō: before on the phone and after an hour we passed at Skype, so we could see each other. He introduce us his little sister and we eat our breakfast together even if we're far away.

At some point Bokuto compliments Hinata's shirt who had a big draw of a piece of beef on it. So Hinata says that even Bokuto's shirt is "super cool". I take a look and he's wearing the "rules of an ace" shirt, that Shoyō has already drooled over during the Summer Camp.

I sigh and laugh at their cuteness.

This boys are going to be the death of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3K 77
*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.* โ™ช ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ. โ™ช She is the light that brightens his worl...
3.1K 74 17
When a girl falls for a cute boy at a record store or When Harry Styles finally meets a girl that doesn't know who he is and cant help falling for he...
82.3K 2.8K 53
Karin Komei's dream is to be the #1 pro hero and joining U.A High is step one to achieving her goal. Little did she know that there are many others w...
11.9K 358 22
OC, named Ireen, is another childhood friend of Eren, just a year older (or so what they thought). Living in a forest separated from the main town of...