Mafia princess

By Seriyahx

What does it mean to be a family? More so, what lengths do we go to for family? Sienna D'Angelo was a regular... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: Discresion
Chapter 2: Taken out
Chapter 3: Ciao papà
Chapter 4: The Mafia Boss
Chapter 5: Brotherly love
Chapter 6: meet the crew
Chapter 7: loosers were going shopping
Chapter 8: Daymares
Chapter 9: Darkness wins
Chapter 10: Lets go for a Rydee
Chapter 11: chillout Jessica
Chapter 12: First touch
Chapter 13: Take me back to NYC
Chapter 14: Empty Threats
Chapter 15: The finding
Chapter 16: no need for saving
Chapter 17: His.
Chapter 18: The gang is back
Chapter 19: Plan B
Chapter 20: The grande Ball
Chapter 21: The break in
Chapter 22: Road to Recovery
Chapter 23: Two faced
Chapter 24: Lock and Key
Chapter 25: The past is a b!tch
Chapter 26: Man Wh0re
Chapter 27: Two can play
Chapter 28: I won
Chapter 29: The Perfect fit
Chapter 30: Taken
Chapter 31: Jealousy isnt cute
Chapter 32: The Defense Game
Chapter 34: Family gatherings
Chapter 35: Bring your A game
Chapter 36: First born
Chapter 37: Aiden Elijah D'Angelo
Chapter 38: New begginings
Chapter 39: All the Lies
Chapter 40: Girl who?
Chapter 41: is that what we call a sister?
Chapter 42: Fuck the System
Chapter 43: We are over...i swear
Chapter 44: Pick a side
Chapter 45: take the pain away
Chapter 46: Bad bitches go to therapy
Chapter 47: Another night out
Chapter 48: hello Stranger
Chapter 49: I'll find my way back too you
Chapter 50: common enemies
Chapter 51: Old friends
Chapter 52: The worst is yet to come
Chapter 53: Angel energy
Chapter 54: Almost there
Chapter 55: almost home
Chapter 56: 2 idiots to the rescue
Chapter 57: Home's not so sweet
Chapter 58: Family Reunion
Chapter 59: Hate me not
Chapter 60: Reckless begginings
Chapter 61: Healing hurts
Chapter 62: when worlds collide
Chapter 63: 'S' is for secrets
Chapter 64: Faithful Liars
Chapter 65: Tragic Goodbye
Chapter 66: The Re-birth
Chapter 67: im Alive but im Dead
Chapter 68: Santa and the Gangsters
Chapter 69: le jour de Noël
Chapter 70: A new world
Chapter 71: A different Love
Chapter 72: Boss bitch
Chapter 73: Trust
Chapter 74: lets reconnect
Chapter 75: We're all liars
Chapter 76: My brothers keeper
Chapter 77: Death can't kill me
Chapter 78: Endless decisions
Chapter 79: Heirlooms
Chapter 80: Holding on
Chapter 81: Blood runs deep
Chapter 82: Written in the stars
Chapter 83: My sisters keeper
Chapter 84: Get it Together DomDom
Chapter 85: come back to me
Chapter 86: Rage room
Chapter 87: Screw the statistics
Chapter 88: My legacy
Chapter 89: And i loved the stars
Chapter 90: Escobar
Chapter 91: Hope
Chapter 92: Messages from beyond
Chapter 93: Sibling solvers
Chapter 94: Love and the lies
Chapter 95: We're better together
Chapter 96: Something Blue
Chapter 97: Hidden beneath the stars
Chapter 98: What the future holds
Authors note:

Chapter 33: Who are you mother?

160K 4.3K 7.8K
By Seriyahx

.

————————————————————————

"What the fuck is a Verona, that sounds like a German car." I screw my face up.

"Verna idiot." Adriano mocks me.

"Verna, Verona, Vagina...all the same thing." I say.

Dominico sighs looking at me, "it's the name of a dangerous family and your mom was the last in the bloodline." He tells me and proceeds to explain why they were so feared.

"Ciao stupid, I'm alive, doesn't that make me a Verna?" I question curiously.

"Fortunately my love, you are a D'Angelo not a Verna." He tells me. "There's more to it." He proceeds to explain.

"The Russians are in search of the chip, once they get it they need to kill you, to get rid of any trace of the bloodline." Christian explains.

"For what? Like why the hell does this benefit them?" I groan in annoyance.

"They want to be the strongest Mafia in the world." Christian explains causing me to raise my eyebrow.
"Trust me Tigre power is everything in this world." He further says.

This is so fucking dumb, I hate people.

"None of this makes sense, my mom wasn't a bad person, all those things you said about her weren't true." I complain in denial of the reality.

"Neonata, I'm sorry but they were and you can't change that." Dominico tells me.

Angry at everyone and everything, I walk out of the room, not in an aggressive way, I just needed to remove myself from that situation.

I can't bare the memory of my mother to be tarnished by what I didn't know?
She was so...nice. Ok she wasn't nice but she was my mom and I couldn't picture her doing any of the things they had described.

But now there's a Mafia man hunt going out for me.

Blood and Violence yaayyyy!

...

I was aggravated and frustrated with everything.
I sat on my balcony flicking through my photo album in attempt to find a single spark of evil in my mothers eyes.

She was strict and firm with me, though it was all out of love, she wasn't capable of killing innocents. At least, I hope so.

No. I know so.
That's not her, that isn't the women who raised me, the one who taught me love, the one who I thought was capable of love.

"Are you ok Tesoro?" (Sweetheart). My father asks at the door of the balcony.

I give him a smile, letting him know that he's welcome to come out.

"Did you know who mama was?" I ask him.

He lets out a deep sigh, "Not back then, but now that I think about it the signs were there."

"How could she have done all those things? I feel like I don't know her anymore." I say my voice shaking and hurt.

"Mia figlia, She wasn't a bad person, she was just born into the wrong family, it doesn't change what she did for you, as much as I resent her she's still your mother." He tells me offering a small smile.

"You know, I never loved anyone else after her, to me she was perfect and we were going to have a perfect baby girl and I would have protected her from everything including myself, because I'm a bad person who does bad things but she mad me soft, she made me good." He says, I still hear the hurt in his voice when talking about her.

"I guess I can understand that." I shrug.

"Of course you can, it's what your doing with Dominico, I can see good in him and it's because of you. See for Mafia men, women are our biggest weakness." He tells me.

"I don't think Dominico has a weakness." I chuckle.

"We all have our weaknesses." He explains.

I nod in understanding.

"The Russians are trying to kill me." I laugh, "How the hell am I supposed to live like that?" I rhetorically ask my father.

"I missed eighteen years of your life, so until my very last breath I will always protect you." He reassures me.

I give him a long meaningful hug, the first one we have ever exchanged, it was weird yet comforting.

"By the way, we are having a barbecue tomorrow, so you can meet the rest of the D'Angelo family." He smiles leaving me alone.

Short notice much? I have nothing to wear!!

...

After what felt like hours of rummaging through my wardrobe, I finally settled on an outfit.
Ripped jean shorts and an off the shoulder white top that cropped exposing a fragment of my stomach as well as exposing a certain amount of cleavage.
I paired the outfit with some black sandals yet opted for vans immediately after.

Another part of me wanted to wear a satin pink strapless dress that rode high on my things and creased at my curves though I had to remind myself of the key word 'family gathering'.
Though perhaps I'll do it for dramatic effect!

Happy with my choice I placed it on a hanger and put it to the side before jumping in the shower and letting the water release me of anything that has been weighing me down.

I throw on a robe and walk out the shower to find Dominico peacefully laying on my bed, scrolling through his phone.

His eyes are so focused on whatever is on his screen, it makes me curious to know what he's looking at.

His eyes widen when he sees me, and I just smirk at his reaction, butterflies forming in my stomach.

I walk away from him to look for undergarments in my dresser, and choose some red lace ones which he had made me buy.
I feel his eyes burn on my skin but I pay it no mind.

Walking over to my wardrobe, I pull out this extra large, plain white t-shirt.
I then turn my focus on Dominico and he gives me an equal death stare back.

"Can I help you Miss D'Angelo." Just the way that rolls off his tongue drives me crazy.

"Yeah you can turn around." I raise my eyebrow at him earning a small chuckle under his breathe.

He walks slowly towards me, pulling the string from my silk robe, which allows my naked body to be exposed to his eye.
"Now why would I do that?" He says drawing a finger down my slit causing me to let out a small gasp.

In my attempt to change the subject I ask, "so what were you looking at on your phone that was so interesting?" Also, I was genuinely curious.

That devilish smirk grows on his face. Why the hell is he smiling so much?

Pulling out his phone, "well, you know how we have CCTV everywhere, I just happen to come across this." He says showing me the screen.
My mouth hangs low at what was on there and I grow red in embarrassment.

Why the fuck are there cameras in in my damn room?!

Now he already has an ego, I can't imagine what this must have given him!

"Anything you want to say or are you just going to be quiet?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

"No comment." I reply turning my head to the side.
"Actually wait, I would love to comment. WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE CAMERAS IN MY ROOM?!" I yell at him.

"There's cameras every except the restrooms love, it's part of security. Don't worry, only I have access to them." He smirks.

"You know you could just-" I covered his mouth with my hand before he can finish his sentence.

His dirty mouth is always a turn on yet it still leaves me shocked at what comes out of it.

Except he has other ideas, forcefully pulling my chin to face him he says "I wonder who can do it better, me or you." He says massaging my heat which instantly soaks from his touch.

He lifts one of my legs up and wraps it around his waist, giving him more access as he does his work.

Inserting two fingers, then three allowing me to reach my high, then drives me over the edge.

I release myself onto his hands moaning his name, "Dominico, slow down." I whine during my high.

He ignores my pleas and instead goes faster, driving me crazy.
My need for his touch reached another limit of high!

I catch my breath and go to tie my robe back up when he stops me.
"we are not done baby." He laughs.

"What do you mean?" I whine.

"I mean, we barely got started." He smirks immediately attaching his mouth to mine, I let his tongue lead the way and kiss him to his movement.
The taste of mint dominated his mouth.

He rips my robe off my body feeling up and down, taking in every aspect of me, the good and the bad.

...

SEVEN TIMES...SEVEN DAMN TIMES he drove me to my highest and all in different ways.

I was out of energy by the end of it, I was worn out by the wonders he had pleased my body with.
He was completely right, he definitely did it better than me.

I lay on his chest, peacefully listening to the sound of his heart. His arm was wrapped around me, almost guarding me, I felt safe, in his arms I wasn't worried about anyone or anything.

I took in the smell of his cologne, it was enough to make me fall in love. The smell drove me mentally crazy. I could never get enough.

"You know we're having a barbecue tomorrow, I'm meeting the rest of the family, I'm so nervous." I say to him, my voice soft and gentle.

He chuckles at my words, "add some more to that because you're meeting my family too."

Say what???

I leap out of his arms, "what? Why didn't you tell me?" I say freaking out.

"We were...occupied cara." He says biting his lip attempting to grab for me.

I move out of his reach, "Now I have to pick another outfit." I complain, wishing he told me sooner.

"Fiamma, they don't care what you wear, you look belle anyway." He says grabbing my wrist and pulling me back into the bed.

"You better be right." I say giving him a death stare.

"Or what?" He smirks.

"Or..." Sienna think.
"Or you won't get anything from me for a long time." I smirk thinking I won.

"Love, I can get it whenever I want." He says placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Dominico, my love, it's going to be amazing breaking that ego of yours." I kiss his lips shutting him up and he chuckles into mine.

————————————————————————

How is everyone?

Until next time,

Enjoy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 4 10
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...
560 100 23
It's comedy, And I was an actor in a comedy play. "I can't come down until the play is over," I say in my wedding gown. she whispers, "I chose Marria...
320 7 48
"If you hang up you'll never see your family again." "The police are already on the case. I don't have to participate in these stupid games to g...
17.5K 407 62
I'm Elizabeth Vivere. Nineteen and in my prime. But here I am, hacking into powerful Mafia families. Literally, knocking Death's doors on a daily ba...