𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍...

By saltehcake

[ HIGHSCHOOL AU! //COMPLETED ] "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦, 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘶�... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 6

1.2K 98 19
By saltehcake

The adult with brown hair dropped off (Name) right in front of her house. The girl got off her seat and then walked out of the car after saying, "Thank you for giving me a ride."

"No problem, kid." Jinsung waved her off with his lollipop.

"See you tomorrow, (Name). Rest well!" The dark brown haired male said with a soft smile on his face. He couldn't help but be worried for his (h/c) haired friend after what happened today.

"Yep, I will. Text me the time, alright?" Bam nodded and then waved goodbye as the car began to move away, Khun didn't bother to wave goodbye since he'll be seeing her again tomorrow.

The 'blonde' haired male was quiet the whole time, he just scrolled on his phone with a bored look.

The three males drove to Bam's house and it seems that Khun still wasn't in the mood to go home, he will once again dine at Bam's. To be honest, the only reason why he kept going to hi friend's was because he liked Arlene's cooking. He thinks that it's one of the best cooking that he had ever tasted.

The dark brown haired male ran up to his room to change into a comfortable clothing and then took of his blue colored contact lense, revealing his unique golden eye before going to the kitchen.

They are now on the dining table with V and Arlene, they first ate food with silence until Jinsung spoke.

"So, Viole has a girl." Viole choked on his meal upon hearing this sentence.

"She's a friend." The golden eyed male explained to his parents, they were giving off a look of obvious shock.

"Soon to be girlfriend."

"Khun!!"

"Just kidding." Khun said and at the same time laughed. Arlene couldn't fight off a big smile.

"Aww! So, when will we meet her?" The brown haired female asked expectantly as her husband hummed.

"Uh, tomorrow. We have a project to finish." Viole poked his food on his plate, thinking, 'Why do they treat me like a child?'

"But won't she recognize us?" Viole's father questioned, thinking that this girl they're talking about is a fangirl.

"Don't worry, that girl is an idiot. She doesn't even know what Viole looks like." Khun shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat the heavenly food.

"Yeah, she won't know who you guys are." Jinsung agreed since he saw what the (h/c) haired girl was like.

Dinner ended and Viole was now back at his room, his friend, Khun already went home. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before going to bed. He was about to sleep until suddenly, his phone vibrated and it's screen lit up.

09454XXXXXX
Sent 9:31pm

Hey Bam, it's me (Name). Just wanna know what time I'll be going there (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Bam
Sent 9:32pm

Hi, (Name)!! I'll pick you up around 9am.
How does that sound?

[Name] ✿
Sent 9:32pm

Sounds good! Also, thank you for helping me today from y' know falling and the food 👉👈

Bam
Sent 9:33pm

No problem, it's what a friend should do.
And also, please don't over exert yourself.

[Name]✿
Sent 9:34pm

Copy that!!
Bam 🥺🥺🥺 ur the best.

Bam
Sent 9:34pm

We should sleep now since we
have to wake up early tomorrow.

[Name]✿
Sent 9:35pm

Alrighty! Goodnightttt :))

Bam
Sent 9:36pm

Goodnight! Sweet dreams.

Seen 9:36pm

The dark brown haired male smiled as he looked at his phone, he couldn't believe that he just texted a girl, and (Name) at that. He felt giddy so he slammed his head again and again on his soft pillow. 

• • • •

It was now almost nine in the morning, (Name) woke up at eight and then finished her morning routine. She first put on a comfy gray t-shirt and some random sweatpants she found on her closet after that, she went downstairs to eat.

"Good morning, mom and daddd!" The girl greeted.

"Morning, honey." Her mom greeted back as her husband hummed, they were used to their child being cheery every morning. She's always been hyper since she was a child.

"You have somewhere to go?"

"Yup, I'm going to my classmate's house since we have a project to finish." (Name) said as she took a toast and then placed peanut butter and jam on top of it. She then, drank dry the glass of milk.

"Alright, just be sure to be home before seven." The girl's father said as he drank black coffee and at the same time reading a newly released newspaper. His daughter replied with a nod.

Suddenly, (Name) felt a tug on her sleeves, it was her baby brother, Aki. He's still four years old and is very attached to his elder sister.

"Good morning, Aki!!" (Name) exclaimed as she grinned widely at her brother and at the same time picking the boy up.

"G-good mowning.." Ah, so cute! The girl almost cried at how cute her brother is, his black hair was messy and his cute (e/c) eyes was giving off sparkles. She was so blessed to have a cute brother like him.

"Aki, say aaaahh." (Name) said as she took her unfinished toast and then gave it to the boy she's holding, Aki obeyed and opened his mouth for the food.

Just as Aki finished biting the toast, a sound of car horns can be heard just outside the house. (Name) looked at her phone and saw that it was already nine. She placed Aki on the chair and took her bag that only has her games and some money.

"Nee-chan?" Aki looked at his frantic sister, and it seems that she's leaving him again!

"Bye!!" (Name) yelled and after that, she ran out of her house and on the road, was a different car from yesterday.

"Hehe, sorry for the wait." The girl opened the car door and almost sat down on the seat until she felt a small arms wrapped around her leg.

"It's alright." Bam replied as he looked at the child clinging on his (h/c) haired friend's leg.

"Aki! I need to go."

"Nooo!! You said you'll pway with me today!" (Name)'s brother now threw a tantrum in front of two different people. She picked up her brother once again and then walked out of the car, Aki was clinging on to her as if he'd lose his life (chokes--) if he ever loosened his grip.

"You cam bring him if you want, (Name)." The dark brown haired male spoke in a gentle voice.

"Hah, you sure?" Bam nodded eagerly.

"Let me get his things for a sec." (Name) walked back to her house with her brother still clinging on to her, she asked her parents on bringing Aki and thankfully, they agreed since it would be hard to tame Aki if (Name) wasn't there.

The girl took a small backpack that fits on Aki, she placed two milk bottles filled with milk, some snacks and a single toy. She also placed a change of clothes on her bag for Aki if he ever got dirty.

"You ready?"

"Mhmm!!" Aki is very excited to meet new people and see a new place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
31.3K 3.1K 30
"ရယူခြင်းမှအချစ်မဟုတ်ပါဘူးဗျာ ပေးဆပ်ခြင်းကလဲအချစ်ပါပဲ တကယ်ချစ်မိရင်ချစ်ရသူတခြားသူနဲ့ပျော်ရွှင်နေတာထိုင်ကြည့်နေရတာတောင်သူပျော်နေလို့ကိုယ်ပါကြည်နူးရတာမ...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...