Yandere one punch man X innoc...

By ppsychho

Y/n we can describe her as the most beautiful women, she's saitama wife, her husband will do anything to keep... More

โœจPart 1โœจ
๐ŸŒธPart 2๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 4๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 5๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธparet 6๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 7๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 8๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 9๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 10๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 11๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 12๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 13๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 14๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 15๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 16๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 17๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 18๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 19๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 20๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 21๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 22๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 23๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธPart 24๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 25๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธpart 25๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธpart 3๐ŸŒธ

40.8K 856 423
By ppsychho

Sirens were heard "this is an emergency evacuation warning threat demon" a figure walked "no resident is outside under circumstances" the guy with blond hair looked at the swarm of mosquitoes. "I repeat, no city Z resident is to go outside"
"Acquiring target"the blond haired guy said

"Thanks to that warning they're all empty! Like someone gonna die from a mosquito bite" he looked at what he stole a bag full of expensive stuff, then  something went past him so fast, "the wind?" Then the swarm of mosquito went towards the guy "what th-!?" He tried to get rid of them but couldn't and the mosquito started sucking every last drop of his blood, then the mosquito went to something or someone surrounding the person.

Soon were everything is clear it reveals a woman withe mosquito leg and sharp claws she licked her lips her tail grow red and bigger "come on, guys that wasn't nearly enough,go get some more" she said, soon she realized someone was here, "target has been acquired" he said before he shots flames out of his hand towards the woman, she turned towards the cyborg.

"I see you make them suck the blood then take it to yourself, you most be controlling them, so if I got rid of you the swarm disperse too"the cyborg man said "our next meal here, go drain him dry" the mosquitoes flew towards the guy "incinerate"he said then a flame killed the mosquitoes, the woman looked in awe at what happened " I'm about to eliminate you stay where you at" the cyborg man said , she started laughing "hmhaha, you believe you can eliminate me?, tTHEN GO ON AND TRY!!" She said

"I got you" when he thought he killed the mosquito but it flew out of his hand, he clenched his teeth and vines popping out of his head "damn mosquito" he said "babe give me the bugs spry" he told (y/n) "okay" she nodded and went to bring it to her husband "here, do you want help killing it?"she asked "nah I think I got it, HEY THE MOSQUITO IS FLYING AWAY, COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT" he run after it "wait saitama don't go it's dangerous out there" she yelled at him but he didn't hear her " I guess I should go after him" (y/n) went after her husband.

Saitama run after the mosquito who lend him to where the cyborg and the mosquito woman are "get back here you basterd, you and I aren't done yet!" saitama said chasing the mosquito 'who's that idiot?" The cyborg man thought "it's in my mouth pfft!pfft! You little huh?" He looked at the swarm of mosquitoes "what is that squirming?..are those.. mosquitoes?!" He said, the cyborg man looked at saitama and said "you over there, evacuate now, the swarm is conscious if it senses you,it will immediately attack".

"Seriously?that bad news I should go find (y/n) she's probably looking for me" saitama started panicking at the thought of his dear (y/n) getting hurt, soon a laugh was heard and the swarm of mosquitoes started getting bigger and destroying the building, the cyborg used his power to burn it causing a huge explosion that burned everything.
" since she speaks I thought she would have at least human level intelligence but in the end she is just a bug" the cyborg said "wait that man might ha-"he was cut by saitama voise he looked at the man surprised he wasn't hurt just he was naked because his clothes was burned "man you saved me you were amazing, you made the bug bug out! Ba-dam dam- tsh".

They heard that mosquito woman laugh "idiot I don't need my tiny little helpers, I mean LOOK AT HOW STRONG I BECOME!"she said before flying towards him and slashed his torso he tried to use his power but used her claws to toss him up in the air

(Time skip)
'All I can do is self-destruct . Forgive me doctor...' the cyborg thought before starting to self-destruct himself but he stopped when a hand smacked the woman who was about to kill the cyborg causing her blood to splatter on all over the the building "mosquitoes...suck" saitama said he turned to leave but the cyborg yelled "hold on please tell me your name" "it's saitama". "I want to be your disciple" he said "oh okay"saitama said and left to find his wife '(y/n)'s definitely worried sick about me and looking for me I should find her before someone hurt her' he thought to himself . He heard her angelic voice calling his name.

"Saitama! Where are you! Oh my I hope he's okay" (y/n) said "I'm fine let's go home sweetie" s he said "oh I was worri-"she stopped and covered her eyes blushing when she looked back to see her husband butt naked"where's your clothes?!" She yelled "oh a cyborg burned the mosquito and my clothes too, let go" he hold her hand and walked back home (y/n) was hoping no one see her husband naked and arrive home as fast as they can.

(Next week )
A voice was heard outside of the couple apartment "sensei!" " saitama there's someone outside is he your friend?" (Y/n) asked "no I don't have friends, don't answer the door" he said (y/n) couldn't help but feel bad for him, he noticed the sadness in her eyes "don't worry I have you I don't need anyone else" he kissed her cheek, the cyborg kept calling ,saitama sigh and went to the door and opened it "you really showed up" saitama said sweat dropped from his face. They went inside the house.

"Uh?" "It's Genos, saitama sensei!" Genos said "can you not call me that" saitama said "master!" "Not master either!" He yelled, (y/n) comes to the living room putting the tea for them and sat down beside her husband "hi I'm saitama's wife (y/n) ,nice to meet you"she greeted him with beautiful smile genos looked shocked 'a real angel, I bet she's more beautiful than the angles' he thought he looked back and forth between saitama and (y/n) he couldn't believe she is his wife 'she deserves someone better, maybe me ,yes! I can be good for her, I'll do my best to satisfy her and give her what she needs and deserve'.. saitama noticed how Genos was staring at his wife and glared at him he knows he wants her but he won't let him take her 'I swear if you lay your hand on her I'll cut you to pieces and make sure you won't come back in one piece again-' "wait how did you come back in one piece" saitama asked "my parts are mechanical so it can be replaced, so what part do you use sensei?" Genos said "I don't use any" saitama answered genos looked at saitama head and pointed at it " what about the skins colored armor on you head?" "It's just my skin dude" saitama said getting annoyed by the cyborg.
"oh no" (y/n) said knowing how sensitive saitama when it comes to his bald head "that odd you can't be bald you're far so young to be" genos said " SO IM BALD WHAT YOUR PROBLEM HUH?!"saitama yelled "it's okay sai" (y/n) tried to comfort him "my problems?, you want me list each one of them?" Genos said withe serious face " no thanks we're good" saitama said putting his arms around (y/n) pulling her close, genos looked annoyed and mad, saiatama smirk at him and said"go on drink your tea and leave I'm not looking for disciple" (y/n) smacked his chest "don't say that, that rude".

"My story started when I was fifteen I was still human" genos start "you heard me say no thanks didn't you?" Saitama asked he he was ignored and genos continue telling his story focusing his eyes on (y/n).

(Time skip after the story, too lazy to write it)

(Y/n) was in tears as she listened to the sad story and saitama trying to keep his cool by hugging (y/n) and putting her in his lap his head on her shoulder and trying not to kill the cyborg. He reached his braking point "ENOUGH YOU IDIOT! SHORTING THIS STORY IN 20 WORDS OR LESS!" Saitama said (y/n) looked at him "don't be rude didn't you hear his story it's so sad, I'm sorry for what you went through genos it most be so hard to lose your loved ones" she said and her voice cracked and tears streaming down her face, she went to genos and hugged him ,he hugged her back, feeling her warmth. he faked his tears and cry ,saitama looked at them with jealousy in his eyes
'How dare he touch my beloved wife!he gonna regret even looking at her,no one is allowed to touch her but me only me!'.

"thank you for listening to me ms" he said "call me (y/n)"she pulled away genius hesitated to pull but he don't want to appear suspicious, (y/n) went to set back but saitama pulled her to his lap, putting his arms around her waist and give genos deadly stare.
———————
"Mosquito girl was defeated?with one punch you say" a guy with dark hair covering one of his eyes said looking at the photos of some hero's and saitama on the computer "why is he naked?"he said "unknown"another person said "well it doesn't matter, he'll make an excellent specimen, send a messenger and invite him here to our house of evolution" the male said.he looked at his computer when a picture of a woman showed up she has beautiful (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eys sparkling "who is she?" He asked "she's the bald man wife" the other guy answered "what!? How?! He don't deserve such beauty like her, something is wrong he might have kidnapped her, bring her to me safe, she will be my bride and queen hahahaha"
—————————
"Sensei here's the short version, please teach me the way to become strong like you"
"Genos"saitama said "yes!" "How old are you?" Saitama asked "19". "So young...I'm sure you'll surpass me in no time"saitama said "do you mean it?" Genos asked "I'm 25 now, I was 22 when I started training in the summer" genos was shocked "I'll teach you but it won't be easy, can you handle it?"saitama asked "yes sir!" (Y/n) looked at genos with worried eyes "you sure? Cause it won't be easy" she said "how do you know? Did you train with sensei?" He asked "no she was all the way with me on my training she was helping me train" saitama said.

——————————-
This was a long one, hope you enjoyed reading it💕🍃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 1.1K 45
โš ๏ธDISCONTINUEDโš ๏ธ These crazy infatuated yanderes want you all to them selfs come see them one on one , do you think you can escape them or will they...
14.3K 428 20
Saro is a Hero who has the power to copy and enhance the powers of other heros and even some monsters. In a world of Heros and Monsters constant clas...
85.6K 2.2K 28
๊ง "๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ " -๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™‡/๐™ฃ ๊ง‚ ๊ง I said I wanted to watch and read my anime and manga 'in piece' not get reincarnated in 'One...
142K 1.5K 72
Yes you have found a collection of oneshots with diffrent wifefus in different scenarios. I don't do the following. Lemons, really don't like them Ha...