Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

A sky full of Stars

21.2K 1.1K 1.8K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 46

___________________________________________

"...alright then. Guess everything's going according to the plan- yeah.. okay, we'll see you both soon. Stay safe." Jin spoke softly over the phone and hung up, turning to face the three wide eyes who were expectantly waiting for him to answer their questions.

"So?" Jimin asked, his eyes wavering a little.

"They'll soon leave and be on their way here." Jin answered, his face filled with worry but his eyes had the most strongest sense of determination- as if he knew, he no longer was fighting on a sinking ship.

Jimin nodded, mentally celebrating for bit.

"Here's your ID's..." Jin said handing out two cards with a blue ribbon laced to it.

"With courtesy of Namjoon and Xi Luang." Jin exhaled as Jimin and Yoongi took one of each.

"Things are okay with Namjoon hyung?" Yoongi asked as he casually slung the ID over his neck

"I guess.... I haven't talked to him yet about all of this... as far as I know, the only reason he handed me the backstage IDs was because Xi Luang stepped in." Jin shrugged, a sad frown on his lips.

"So wait- Lee is with us?" Jimin asked, his tone laced with confusion.

"I'm not certain about Lee or his intentions. But Xi Luang definitely is- " Jin sighed and looked up.

"Just blend in. Dont forget what you have to do and dont get distracted." Jin said picking his own fake ID.

"Real spy time" Jimin grinned.

"Okay- but what the hell do I do?" Yoonji spoke up, slightly annoyed.

"Hmm? Oh yeah right-" Jin paused, looking at only female in the group who was standing with the help of crutches.

"You've got a special entry-" Jin smiled pulling out a VIP ticket.

"I filled you in for the physically disabled bar- so you'll potentially be the the first one to see Jungkook among us." Jin explained.

"Physical- ugh. Can I slam dunk the guy and shove this crutch up his ass?" Yoonji deadpanned, motioning her crutch.

"No shoving up crutches into anybody's ass Yoonji. No punching Jungkook or beating him up- however you are allowed to glare at him all that you want." Jin instructed with a stern tone, knowing Yoonji would definitely take up to physically assaulting if not priorly informed.

"Fine. But if I catch that murdering bitch in there- even God cant stop me from throwing hands." Yoonji snarled looking away in the distance while Jin looked at Yoongi with a bruh-your-sister-gonna-send-us-to-jail look but the dark haired male only sighed, smiling weakly- knowing he had no restraints over his younger sister whatsoever.

Afterall, Yoonji was one strong independent woman who wouldnt think twice to beat up someone if her conscience tells her- the other person is dead wrong.

On the other hand, so much for watching Tom Cruise movies, they had never expected to be in one of them- but life plays out in unexpected ways and there they were-

Ready to fight for one last time- not for their own selves, but for their friend- their brother.

For Kim Taehyung.

And because their brother loved an emo cult boy who was the heartthrob of the nation-

They were fighting for Jungkook too.

Yoonji would probably fight Jungkook first- but oh well... going back to the dramatic ending of this scene-

Yes. They were fighting for Jungkook too.

*********

For the first time in a long time, Jungkook felt nervous.

His state was steady, but his heart thumped erratically.

He delved into the soft melody of deep hums to calm himself- and it did.

Drifting away into a trance-like state, humming on to the lyrics that were etched into his brain, he softly exhaled- feeling a whole lot better, but it hurt him.

Everything came with a price- and this was the price of his remedy.

To remember his voice, he would listen to his song- but it would leave him with pain, because he missed him terribly.

Jungkook had lost the count of months of the last time he had seem him. Was it two? Or was it three? He couldnt recall.

All he could feel was the agonizing hole in his chest- the kind that makes you lose interest in life, the kind that leaves you gasping in pain.

What Jungkook felt- was a heartbreak.

And one may say- he wasnt thinking straight.

But truth be told, he wasn't thinking anything at all.

Jungkook was great at faking his expressions- and all the time that he was, he did it so perfectly.

It would take professionals to decipher his expressions behind those soul-sunken dark eyes to figure out Jungkook was mentally hurting himself.

And those professionals, who were the ones closest to Jungkook- noticed it. They noticed it all- but they couldnt do anything about it.

It was as if- they had lost the Jungkook they knew.

And Jungkook was lost.

Until the previous day.

The Jungkook, at the moment- was different.

He felt something other than the constant heartache- fear. Nervousness. Anxiousness. And more fear.

None of them were the best things on the emotion list- but he felt something.

Maybe that was a proof- that he was alive and breathing.

Jungkook subtly winced, opening his eyes as he felt his hair being harshly tugged suddenly.

"Sorry" a feminine voice spoke above him and Jungkook looked into the reflection.

The raventte nodded slightly, looking at the stylist "its okay"

"You dont look so good Jungkook. Are you sure, you still want to preform?" The stylist asked, slightly worried.

"I'm alright Noona... just didnt sleep well last night." Jungkook replied.

"You should take good rests before concerts Jungkook... exhaustion never goes easy on you" the stylist clicked her tongue as she applied the last finishing touches.

"I know..." Jungkook sighed, casting his gaze low- his eyes falling on the golden band on his ring finger.

He swallowed harshly, as he looked at the ring distastefully.

Not anymore.

He wasn't going to wear it any longer.

This was his resolution. This was his redeeming gateway.

Jungkook held onto the band and pulled it out with a single tug, tossing it on the table.

Not anymore.

Never.

Jungkook looked at his reflection and exhaled, feeling the small fire in his chest beam.

"Jungkook-nim 20 minutes from now" a staff spoke up, popping his head into the room.

Jungkook stood up, sighing a little.

He grabbed his earpiece- a purple glittery customised audio piece and put it into his ear.

Another one of the stylist helped the young artist wrap the audio belt around his waist and sync it with his earpiece.

Jungkook pulled over his white jacket and walked out of the dressing room, his bodyguards swarming him on the sides.

This was the first day of his tour.

Seoul Tour.

And suddenly- everything felt so nostalgic and time slowed down.

He felt scared, his heart thumping- feeling the same as the day he debuted, the day he stepped onto the stage.

Jungkook was nervous- not because he thought he was going to fail.

No. Not that.

He was scared to face ARMY.

He was scared to step on the stage to meet a black ocean of silence.

He was terrified to witness it.

He was terrified to lose his family. The greater part of what kept him going on his path.

His thoughts falling apart, forcing him to think the cheers he could hear was a part of his distinct memory.

"Breathe Jungkook... breathe... you're here. We're here." Namjoon's voice beamed through like a bright light between his dark through and the raventte looked up, his gaze meeting the older's.

Namjoon didnt say much, but simply opened a box, revealing a shiny purple metallic coated mic.

"Remember who you are Jungkook." Namjoon said softly and Jungkook shut his eyes- exhaling softly.

I am Jungkook, the raventte thought to himself.

Jungkook opened his eyes and grabbed the mic, his face filled with determination.

Namjoon smiled and nodded proudly, as Jungkook passed by under the stage set to get into the position.

Jungkook exhaled.

"Just breathe.... just breathe..." he whispered to himself, waiting for the platform to lift him up.

He heard his intro music playing, the arena a little silent and Jungkook felt fear creep upto him.

His platform began raising and Jungkook steadied his heart, holding it tight inwardly, preparing for any harsh blow that would pierce his soul.

Jungkook exhaled, his eyes fixating ahead of him and his charcoal pits glistening.

An ocean.

An ocean of colors.

It wasn't dark- like the nightmares that haunted him, the arena was lit with colors.

Like a sky full of stars.

His stars.

Jungkook smiled, his heart aching with pure happiness as he heard the same cheers roll out from the Arena. The same fanchants, the same excitement.

Jungkook was no longer nervous.

The raventte jumped down the platform, like he had practiced and walked up ahead to meet up with the formation of the rest of the dancers.

"Take me to the sky... i-yeah, i-yeah, i-yeah~" Jungkook sang, his voice steady and his adrenaline gushing through his veins.

He felt ecstatic.

He raised his hands with the rest of the dancers and began clapping overhead with union.

"Put your hands up to the sky
Yeah, if you feelin' the vibe
Uh, if you're ready to fly
Jk, let's do it"

Jungkook felt happy.

His voice never wavered as he performed, his heart steady and his movements precise, delivering his performance with the utmost passion and professionalism.

This is what he wanted to do.

To make people smile and have something to look for. To help them find their direction in life.

Jungkook wanted to be the source of light for his fans- but more to that, his fans alone, were the source of light to him.

To him, they were his stars.

His galaxy. His universe.

To him, ARMY was his family and they'd would forever be a family, regardless how things would turn out in the future.

Jungkook's limbs didn't swing through to feel the same dull ache- he felt stronger.

The stage, the cheers, the sky of countless stars that gleamed in the dark- made him stronger.

"Take me to the sky
Hwolhwol naragal su issdamyeon
Yeongyeong daranal su issdamyeon

If my wings could fly
Jeomjeom mugeowojineun gonggireul tdulhgo nara
Nara na nara nan naraga

Higher than higher than
Higher than the sky
Nara na nara nan naraga
Bulkge muldeun nalgaereul himkkeos

Spread spread spread my wings
Lala lalalala, lala lalalala
Spread spread spread my wings
Lala lalalala, lala lalalala

Wings are made to fly fly fly
Fly fly fly
If my wings could fly~~~"

Jungkook breathed, his chest heaving as he stared into the camera, waiting for the lights to go out so he could move into his next position.

The spotlights dimmed and the cheers erupted.

A distinct chant of 'Jeon Jungkook' spiking up and by the end of the minute the whole arena was chanting his name.

Jungkook just couldnt stop smiling, even with his back faced with the stylists working on him with a rushed pace.

With a new shimmery silver see-through shirt on for his next performance, Jungkook rushed back out to his position.

The music of his lead track, 'My Time'  rolled in and Jungkook pressed the mic closer to his lips.

"Oh yeah~"

Jungkook moved with a delicate roll of his hips. His grace and charm pouring out with each of his moves as the arena held in their breaths- stuck in a trance.

Jungkook's beauty was unexplainable.

The spotlight melting around him, as the male released his own radiance brighter than any light.

His sweet voice felt like a piper's music that everyone was enchanted with. It was magical.

Finishing with the first chorus, Jungkook did a smooth flip landing perfectly on his feet, his hips moving with perfect precision.

The dance routine was somewhat contemporary, but everything Jungkook did felt absolutely sexy.

That was Jeon Jungkook for you.

"One time for the present
Two time for the past
Happy that we met each other
Now til' the very end

Oh I will call ya
I will hol' ya
Oh I will
And yes you know yes you know

Oh I will call ya
I will touch ya
Oh I will
And you know
Can I someday finna find my time
Can I someday finna find my time"

His vocals hit in just right and it was heaven. The arena going from 'ahhhh' to 'oooohhh' in a continuous pace, not once ceasing with their cheer.

The evening went on with Jungkook performing his heart out and his fans cheering and encouraging him.

A stranger's eye- wouldn't catch the connection between the artist and his fans, but in Jungkook's eye- he was in love with them.

Who in their right mind would tattoo ARMY on their knuckles afterall?

A man who was in love with them- a man named, Jeon Jungkook.

The day dimmed and the concert was finally strolling down to an end to the last and final song.

But Jungkook had to say things first- his ending speech of the Seoul Tour for the year.

"Hello everyone...." Jungkook breathed onto the mic, a goofy smile on his lips- as he looked into the camera.

"Its been a while..." he grinned and a roar of cheers erupted as a reply.

"Ah... yes. This day's finally coming to an end."

A round of 'nooooo' sprung up in unison.

Jungkook smiled, looking around- trying to meet each and every eye he could.

Jungkook licked his lips , gazing down to his feet and back up to the gleaming lights.

"A lot has been going on lately... and I'm sorry, I couldnt bring myself to give up a straight answer to you all." Jungkook gulped, his gaze falling on the little platinum carved carrot pendant hanging by a chain on his neck.

"There's.... there's something I need to tell you all." Jungkook paused.

"-Because... because you are all my family and I... I cant lie to my family." Jungkook mumbled.

"Yes... I am the the next in line for BH Lee. And yes... I've been engaged to the eldest daughter from Jaehwa Group."

Disgruntled sounds began wavering to the surface and Jungkook winced slightly, gulping hard.

"But- but there's more to that. I want you all to know the whole truth- that's, why I'm confessing." Jungkook replied, taking in stake of his words that were a huge gamble to his entire life ahead.

And somewhere interior and away from the stage, a raging Director Choi burst into the room.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING?!" Director Choi yelled.

Namjoon pursed his lips and looked at him calmly.

"What he should have done long ago-" Namjoon replied calmly, the rest of the people in the room watching the tension rise quickly.

"That brainless bat is going to destroy his own career. Do you understand the amount of loss to the Company? Do you understand what I'm talking about?!" Directir Choi fumed and walked towards Namjoon, balling his fists.

"I dont see what loss BH Lee is going to face- but if you're talking about your own pockets, oh yeah- I see that one." Namjoon crossed his arms over his chest looking down at the shorter man.

"Kim Namjoon. Do not disrespect me. Tell that shit eater to shutup and follow the given speech of public view acceptance and not go on ranting his own story!" Director Choi bit back venomously.

"That shit eater you are talking about Director Choi.... is Jeon Jungkook. The boy I swore to protect with my whole life. If I see you so much as speak another ill word about him- I will personally make sure that you'll loathe your own existence" Namjoon replied with a low warning tone, making everyone in the room flinch.

"Ha- H-Ha... are you threatening me?!" Director Choi stuttered through, but laughed it off to cover it.

"I am warning you." Namjoon replied menacingly.

"Warning- pft. If you dont move Namjoon- I'll fire you." Director Choi scoffed, the stench of cigarettes wafting off of him

Namjoon paused, his gaze unwavering.

"I'm not going anywhere. Fire me all you want- but tonight I'm with Jungkook no matter what."

"This bitch- you're Fired! Get out! Security get him and throw him into the streets!" Director Choi yelled at the guards around, who looked at Namjoon.

"Security, please take Director Choi back to the company. And make sure he stays there for the night." Namjoon replied, his gaze not shifting away from Direcyor Choi.

"Wh-what?! I said you're fired!" Director Choi yelled noticing the guards approach him instead of Namjoon.

"Its 9pm and if your fire me off work hours, the label applies to the day that comes next. Henceforth, as of now for three more hours of tonight- I still am Jungkook's manager and I still have my authority over my security guards. So that means- it is you who should be leaving right now." Namjoon stated watching Director Choi's eyes widen like saucers as the guards hooked him with their arms and began dragging him away.

The door fell shut and Namjoon sighed.

He picked up his phone and pressed to his ear as he watched the screen and all the stage controls that were synched to the arena.

"Its Namjoon- Director Choi is outta the way. However I'm fired now and I have only three more hours of authority to stay in the control room. Tell Jimin to stay steady, Choi's security may approach the stage to drag Jungkook away."

Jin hummed on the other line "dont worry about Jimin- he ran the streets back in Daegu and one of the guy's named Jackson who claimed and proved to be Jungkook's friend has joined him"

"Jackson's trust worthy. Dont worry and yeah- tell them to avoid assaulting, Choi's guards are hard headed as rocks. Besides, whatever you just briefed me on like two hours ago- doesnt seem very convincing. I dont want any of us to end up in Jail." Namjoon sighed.

"None of us will, cant say much for Hani and her father though. Let's just see how things will go- but trust me. I'll see you later. Bye now."

Namjoon hung up and looked back into the screen, a soft sigh leaving his lips as he watched the raventte.

Heading back to Jungkook-

The raventte sighed softly and looked up. His heart thumping in his chest.

He had to tell the truth.

He had to sacrifice his part.

"I'm not getting married." Jungkook spoke, the crowd going silent.

"I'm not going to marry- someone who I dont love."

"Someone.... someone who forced me into this. Someone who- made me resent my choices.... my life." Jungkook gulped.

"I played along.... for so long, thinking its okay- thinking... I didnt have a choice, but all when... I was just scared." Jungkook bit his lip "I was scared to lose... to fall. When I had my choices all along- I couldnt see it, because I was blinded by my own fear"

"What I did.... cost me a lot of things." Jungkook's shoulders slumped, his eyes glistening with tears.

"It cost me.... somebody I dearly cared about."

"Because I couldn't make a better choice- because I was too scared to bargain for two lives. Because... I was too ignorant to listen.."

"And because of this.... the person I truly cared about- had to leave. Because... b-because I couldnt make a choice... he made his." Jungkook's voice broke as he sunk to the floor.

He knelt on the ground, his eyes hidden away.

"F-Forgive me... I have failed you." Jungkook whispered, clenching his eyes shut.

He bent down to the floor making a complete bow on the stage, disrupted gasps erupting from the crowd.

"To the ARMY that were with me yesterday, but are no longer here anymore- to the ARMY that were with me yesterday and are here with me today and to the ARMY who will walk alongside me into tomorrow- I thank you all... for accepting me and the flawed me just as same. You have been my source of strength for the longest I can remember. You are the light in my life- you always have been.... so thankyou. Thankyou for staying with me, for loving me and helping me to continue in my path. I will promise to better myself- to follow my own choices, to chase my own dreams and to make more memories with all of you. I love you all... thankyou."

Jungkook rose up, his face stained with tears watching the ocean of colors that returned silence to him.

Dread filled into Jungkook's head, his mind clouding with thoughts but with a sharp crack of light in the dark, a voice sparked up.

"Dont lose hope~"

Jungkook's eyes darted to the voice in the crowd, spotting a figure in the front rows.

A young girl in her teens waved her arms, her face red with similar tear stained face

"We're with you Jungkook-ah no matter what whoo!" Another voice yelled out, a cheer bubbling up from the section and  Jungkook laughed slightly, sniffling as he rubbed his nose with the back of his hand.

"Follow your heart!!!" A young boy yelled out waving a poster of Jungkook.

"Follow your heart!" He yelled again.

"Follow... your... heart!" Few more people joined the boy.

"Follow... your.... heart!!!" The front row section chanted with unison.

And in few more seconds, the entire Stadium were chanting one single thing.

"Follow.... your.... heart!!!!!!"

Jungkook couldnt believe his eyes or  ears.

His heart swelled and tears burst out of his eyes. His hand flew to his mouth to hold back his sobs as he cried.

He felt loved- loved by his greater part of his family.

The music of the ending song, called 'Mikrokosmos' began playing and Jungkook got to his feet.

A wide smile on his lips as stray tears kept running down his cheeks as he pressed the mic to his lips.

He was free.

He was finally free.

*********

With the sounds of firecrackers and the extended music of the song still playing in the background, Jungkook walked below the set.

He could still hear the cheers rumbling in.

Jungkook didnt feel the 'sad' he would feel whenever he would walk down from a concert stage. At the moment, Jungkook was happy- because he knew, his fans, were with him no matter what. That they loved him regardless.

Although he wished the concert to be a little bit longer so that he could spend more time with his stars.

However, his train of thoughts were abruptly paused when someone approached them.

"Stop. You've to come with us-" the man, who seemed like a guard spoke gruffly.

"What- why?" Jungkook asked.

"Namjoon-shii's orders. Please follow me."

Jungkook nodded and followed the man, heading way from the stage arena and into a more deserted area since only authorized staff were allowed in the wing.

The security pushed open a door and Jungkook walked in.

He face morphed into that of a surprise and confusion noticing three familiar faces other than Namjoon.

"Sit." Jin instructed, his tone a but cold but Jungkook couldnt really bring himself to care about Jim when a female named Yoonji was openly glaring at him- as if he had robbed her house.

Jungkook threw a questioning look at Namjoon who stood away from Jin, but receiving no answers Jungkook settled down on a chair- away from Yoonji.

The door creaked open and a rustling and some strong of curses could be heard.

"Get- get off of me you dick sucking bitch!" A feminine voice screeched who was harshly pushed into the room by a man who had a face of sunshine.

Hoseok simply rolled his eyes and locked the door, walking upto his boyfriend and standing next to him.

"What the- what the heck?!" Hani yelled, her eyes narrowing down at Jungkook who was slightly alarmed.

"YOU! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Hani yelled louder and Jungkook stood up from his seat, annoyed.

"Something I should have done a long time ago to avoid your snake ass!" Jungkook snapped.

"You're going to ruin your life! You think your fans will stay with you?! They think you're incompetent now- someone who cant make a choice to himself. To them, you are a fucking disgrace- you think they'll take you back?! If you would have shut up- none if this would have happened. You got yourself into this. You are the sole reason for your failure. You are a failure who ruined your own life!" Hani chuckled evily, her eyes fierce.

Jungkook grit his teeth, his nostrils flaring "as long as it's me who's ruining my own life and not a cheating psychotic bitch- I'm fine with it"

Hani snorted "what did you just call me?!"

"A cheating, psychotic b-"

Jungkook's head snapped to his right, his cheek tingling.

Jungkook chuckled and looked back at Hani who pulled up a weak attempt of slapping him.

"- psychotic bitch" Jungkook smirked, completely unfazed by the slap.

"What else do you want me to call you? Honey? Love? Baby?" Jungkook chuckled rubbing his nape and looked back at Hani, his eyes dark "or should I call you a.... murderer?"

"W-What?" Hani backed away.

"You see that girl in crutches? I hope you remember her.... you should remember her- isnt she the one who got caught into your hit-and-run plan that you had set up for Taehyung?"

Hani backed away as Jungkook took steps ahead towards her, pushing her towards the center.

"What? You- I- no you're lying! You have no proof!" Hani scoffed.

"Oh about that...." Jin paused to pull out some documents from his file "I do have proof here..."

"It doesnt prove anything! You've won nothing! Nothing at all!!" Hani yelled, her frusturation getting to her.

"The guy your father's company hired to do the dirty job- is pretty lousy. He spilled his beans with two punches in." Yoongi shrugged as he cracked his knuckles.

"Shutup you faggot!" Hani screeched, gritting her teeth.

Yoongi just smirked and linked his arms with Hoseok's, to prevent him from throwing hands at Hani, so that he could enjoy the drama for some more.

"Jungkook- are you seriously gonna believe these guys?! Did you forget their friend took money from your grandfather in exchange of leaving you?! They probably enjoyed his money and now they are after you- listen to me.. please" Hani grabbed Jungkook's arms, but the raventte stared back her with cold eyes.

"Yeahhhhhh, but maybe if you hadnt pulled up a Jesus Christ and his way with the cross with a whole ass whipping session partnered with an eeiry twin of Jungkook's- Taehyung wouldnt have taken the money you see..." Jimin piped in casually, putting in no remorse with his words.

Hani paused. Her eyes wide.

"A smelly cat's caught in a trap~" Jimin grinned, sending a teasing wink at the woman who's eye just twitched in response.

"YOU HAVE NO PROOF!" Hani bellowed.

"Ah... also about that" Jin began, his eyes moving to the door that swiftly opened.

A guy with raven hair and ear piercings stepped in- who reeked of alcohol and drugs. He wore a black T-shirt and ripped jeans with combat boots.

Everyone held their breaths.

"He does not look like Jungkook. At all." Yoonji deadpanned, breaking the silence.

"Ofcourse I dont look like him- what do you do? drugs?" The unknown raventte bit back and Yoonji had to physically restrain herself from shoving her crutch up his ass.

No shoving crutches up anybody's ass. Check.

The raventte cursed when a hand flicked against the back of his head and his gaze fell on Hani.

"Ah.. you- the whipping psycho. How you doing baby?" The raventte grinned lazily and Hani exploded.

"I.. I don't know you!" She yelled.

"How can you not know me? You paid me to assault you- like damn I've met crazy bitches all my life- but honey... you crazy crazy" The male chuckled, his handcuffs rustling.

"This is not true! None of this true- and who are you to bring some crackhead here?! I'm calling the police!" Hani retorted.

"I'm Park Bogum, from Daegu Police Department. Unit 244 of District Daegu." The brown haired male replied, his face or tone void of any expression.

"Hiroto, here was approached by Jaehwa group. And he has given all of his statements, cooperating with the department. Ahn Hani..." Bogum paused looking at the female "...you are under arrest- for threatening people into commission and for an attempt of murder, with a hit and run case."

"Get her.." Bogum said, and the other two police officers slipped by his sides to restrain Hani.

"NO! NO YOU- GET OFF OF ME!" Hani screeched, pushing them off.

The officers pulled her hands behind her back, clicking in the handcuff.

"You think you're gonna get away with this?! Do you think you will escape?! No matter what you do- no one will take your case and I'll be free before you blink!" Hani snarled.

Jimin grinned maniacally and stepped forward, knowing his moment had finally returned.

But his steps were cut off midway, as Jin held him back.

"There's no need to worry about that... you see-" Jin paused, his face fierce.

Jimin gasped dramatically- never once in his entire life foreseeing this moment.

".... I know the law." Jin stated

It's funny how a single sentence could hold so much power.

Yoongi chuckled, Hoseok and Yoonji joining him as Jimin stood with a daze, his hand over his chest.

The officers dragged out a screaming Hani and a very calm Hiroto- who was infact very much adamant on getting an autograph from Jungkook, but was pulled away.

"I'd kiss you if I wasn't straight." Jimin said looking at Jin, who simply laughed and ruffled the brunettes's hair.

The small crowd in the room dispersed.

There wasnt any particular topic- Jungkook was just thanking everyone in the room- specifically Jin.

Jungkook bit his lip and looked at Hoseok "hyung... where's Tae-"

"What the fuck?!" Jimin yelled out.

"What happened?" Yoonji asked, looking at the brunette.

"I accidently booked a ticket to Japan!" Jimin screeched.

"You what?" Yoongi frowned, walking towards the male.

"I dont know how- I just got the confirmation message right now." Jimin pressed his hand to his forehead "my bank account's probably crying"

"Show me..." Jin said, taking the phone from Jimin's hands.

Jin let out a stuttered breath.

"Jimin. Did you ever use Taehyung's account for any transaction?" Jin asked, his gaze not lifting off the screen.

Jungkook's ears perked up at the name and stepped closer.

"Yeah- I mean we order shit off of each other's accounts everytiiiii-HOLY FUCKING SHIT! DONT TELL ME!" Jimin yelled, his eyes wide almost popping out.

"Fuck! Fuck what's gotten into him-" Jin mumbled to himself, pulling out his own phone dialing in his younger brother's number.

"He's not picking up the call-" Jin cursed as he dialed the number again.

"What... what's happening?" Jungkook spoke in, his voice meek.

Jin glanced at his roomies then back at Jungkook.

"Taehyung..." Yoongi began "Taehyung has booked a flight to Japan. It leaves in approximately 3 hours..."

Jungkook felt his stomach drop.

"W-What?"

"We don't know what happened- he was supposed to come here with Bogum, but now-" Jin went on but Jungkook couldnt hear anything anymore.

Jungkook held his forehead, digging the heel of his hand into his eyes as a feathery breath left his lips.

"H-He's.... leaving..." Jungkook mumbled, the aching pain in his chest returning.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok grabbed his shoulders "get a grip! Focus here- okay? We'll get him back!"

"And how the hell are we gonna do that?" Jimin asked "by the time we'll reach there- he'll be gone!"

"Um... actually" Namjoon spoke in "I kinda did hire a helicopter for some reason- like a getaway plan or something- I really dont know and its waiting at the rooftop of Shinhwa hotel as of now-"

"How the hell did you hire a damned helicopter? Aren't you fired?!" Jin asked, completely astonished.

"Uh... I am- but I put the fee on the company's name- so..." Namjoon shrugged, biting back a grin.

"Come here you-" Jin pulled Namjoon by his neck and promptly pressed his lips against the Male's, kissing him passionately.

"Ew get a room you guys" Jimin whispered with a subtle eyeroll earning an elbow nudge from Yoonji, who glared at him.

Jin pulled away from the dazing kiss that Namjoon was still trying to comprehend.

"You. Kim Namjoon... You are the best boyfriend ever. I love you!" Jin burst out with happiness and Namjoon smiled, his dimples surfacing.

________________

________________

Author's Note:

Say you love me 😌💅

____

God I'm never writing a Concert- Scenario ever again cause it's difficult af like damn...

But this chapter is so beautiful for some reason- I wanted to portray the emotions between Jungkook and his fans and I think.... it's just beautiful.

This chapter and the story, is like a lesson for us, as ARMY. I hope.. everyone see through my eyes of what I wanted to portray in this chapter.

Acceptance and love- regardless how things turn up in the future, or what major decisions the boys take in their life- we have to remember we are just their fans. They surely love us very much- just as we love them. No matter What- we have to remember that we are in this Bangtan Sonyeondan shit for life.

😔🤚💜
____

And stream STAY GOLD

-bitch I cried like a baby watching the MV.

Bye.

____

Anyway, thanks for the support. I love yall...

Be nice to each other.

Stay safe from Rona.

Love,
Jaye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.2K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
55.2K 3.1K 19
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 In a twist of fate, two people who should never have crossed paths were brought...
913K 38.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
219K 11.7K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...