The Little One

By Mickey5125

Mikayla is the fifth member of Little Mix but when they were put together she was only 11 so she is the young... More

The Start of Something Big
First Single
Everything Happens for a Reason
Salute
More than Just a Singer
Keeping Secrets
Into the World of Women's Soccer
Attraction
Ouch
New Admirer
Protective
The Boyfriends
Big Brothers
Confessions
What to do?
Sorry?
Decision
Not Giving Up
Christmastime
Distant
Reconnecting
Ready
Back to England
Back on Tour
The Dream
Stop
Do Better
New Years
Meeting Her Parents
Celebrity Crush
Tension
No.
Sneak Away
Love a Girl Right
Broken
Second Chance?
Fun
Flirty
Quarantine
Little One
NEW STORY!

Jersey

2K 55 3
By Mickey5125

It's the end of tour now and it was an amazing tour. The fans and the venues were just breath taking. 

We have a long break so I can go home! I haven't told Lindsey so it's going to be a surprise. 

My family is meeting me in Oregon since we have family there anyway. 

Before getting on the plane I had to promise the girls to be calling them everyday and keeping them updated on everything. 

I landed and my cousin was at the airport to pick me up. I wear a hat and sunglasses just in case someone recognized me and posted it before I could surprise Lindsey. 

I get back to their house that we are staying at and give my family hugs. 

I text the girls telling them I made it safely. I also text Tobin making sure my family has tickets as well to the game. 

I was going to ask Sonnett to help me but knowing her she would have accidentally told Lindsey. 

Tobin replied and said she got us box sits. 

My family and I just enjoyed our time together. I sadly had to avoid Lindseys calls and texts which she wasn't very happy about but she will be hopefully tomorrow. 

We all go to bed and I can barely sleep since I'm too anxious about tomorrow and maybe because I'm a little jet lag. 

I woke up the next morning very tired but then I remembered I get to see Lindsey today!

I jumped out of bed and started my morning routine. She has an evening game at 5:30 so we have some time. 

Or so I thought I looked at my phone and saw it was 3:30! We have to leave at 4 to go to the game. 

I didn't realized I slept that long!

I put on some light makeup and had my sister braid my hair into to mini braid in the middle of my head. I put her jersey on with a pair of black denim booty shorts and my vans. 

I was ready just when the clock ticked 4 and we all loaded into two cars. 

We got to the stadium at 5 since there was traffic but I didn't mind my car was jamming to some R&B throwbacks since ya girl had the aux. 

I went first in the line and I scanned everyones tickets. I wasn't worried about being spotted since Tobin told me she took Lindsey phone this morning since she kept looking at it waiting for me to respond to her. 

We got to the box and my little cousins went straight for the food. 

I walked to the seat and stood watching them warm up. I spotted Lindsey and she looked frustrated and I know that's my fault. 

Tobin looks up and spots me. She throws that famous smile and waves. I wave back which catches Sonnett's attention who start jumping up and down waving. 

She them gives me the one moment gesture and does a rainbow. This causes me to laugh. 

Lindsey looks at Sonnett weird which causes Sonnett to stop what she's doing and continues warming up. I walk back inside the box before Lindsey could see me. 

The game started soon and today they are playing against Seattle. It should be a good game. 

This game has me at the edge of my seat.

Right before halftime Lindsey goes for a header but collides with another player. She stays on the ground and I stand up praying she gets up and is ok. 

She finally gets up and is up next to the other ref waiting to go back in I sit back down and let out a breath of relief. 

Halftime finally comes and I guess I was spotted because they started playing 'Black Magic' and the camera panned to where we sitting. 

I started dancing with my little cousins who were loving seeing themselves on the jumbotron. 

The players come out during the song and I see Lindsey look at the screen and then searches for me. 

We finally make eye contact and see smiles and blows me a kiss. I turn my back and move my hair to show I'm wearing her jersey. 

She turns to Sonnett and points up at me and then I'm guessing tell her I'm wearing her jersey instead of Sonnett's based on Son's reaction. 

When the second half start Lindsey is just on a whole new level then what she was in the first half. 

She ended up scoring the only goal off a half volley. 

My family and I follow the security down to the field where Lindsey comes sprinting towards me like she hadn't even just played a full game and picks me up spinning me around. 

My family have already met her so they give her a hug and she introduces herself to my cousins.

My family tells me they're gonna head back to the house since my little cousins have fallen asleep. 

I go with Lindsey to say hello to the other girls. 

As we approach I see Tobin talk with Pineo and another person but her back is turned to me. 

Once we reach them I realize that person is Sue Bird. 

"Oh My God!" I say and instantly cover my mouth. I begin to blush and had my face in my hands. I hear the other girls laugh. 

"Babe what's wrong?" Lindsey says trying to move my hands but I don't budge. 

"It's Sue fuckin Bird." I say and finally move my hands to see Sue smiling at me. 

"Hi. I'm Sue." She says and sticks her hand out. I shake her hand.

"Hi uh I'm Mikayla. I'm sorry I'm just such a big fan of you." I say. 

"Aw thank you! Megan and I are fans as well. But I have to say Megan maybe a bigger Mixer than me." She says. 

"I'm the biggest!" Pineo says 

"Not even!" Sonnett says. 

"Oh shit look what I started." Sue says making us all laugh. "You should come to a Storm game!" 

"Holy shit Yes!" I say

"But I wouldn't wear that jersey in Seattle." Sue says. 

"Hey!" Lindsey says and wraps her arms around me from behind. 

"How long is your break?" Tobin asks

"A month so it's a bit longer than usually." I say

"I wish it was longer." Lindsey says pouting so I give her a peck on the lips to get rid of the pout. 

"Oh is all we have to so is pout to get a kiss from Kayla?" Sonnett says and then pouts. This then causes Lindsey to throw her shoe at Sonnett. 

"Ow! I was only joking! Unless you're down?" She says then Lindsey reaches for her other shoe "Kidding! Kidding!" 

"Also she shall only wear my jersey from now on whether at a NWSL game or UWSNT game." Lindsey says 

"Um yeah no. If I wanna wear a Tobin jersey I will. If I wanna wear a Press jersey I will. Sorry babe." I say and give her a kiss on the cheek. 

The girls are called to the locker rooms so I stay with Sue since we are all going to have dinner together. 

"So you and Lindsey are pretty serious huh?" She says causing me to blush

"Yeah we've been together for about 3 months now." I say

We continue talking about how her season is going and how touring was. The girls comes back out and we split up into different cars to go to Lindsey's place. 

As soon as Lindsey and I get into her car she grabs my waist and pulls over the center console and onto her lap. She pulls me into kiss which gets heated very quickly. In the middle of it there's a knock on Lindsey's window. We pull apart and turn to see Sue standing there trying not to laugh. 

My face heated up so quickly and move back into the passenger sit as Lindsey rolls her window down. 

"Megan forgot your address." Sue says and Lindsey tells her. Sue returns to her car while Lindsey rolls up the window. 

"That was so embarrassing." I whine and slump down into the seat. 

"Eh it was worth it." She says. We put our seatbelts on and Lindsey places her hand on my thigh and starts the drive to her place which is only less than five minutes away. 

"Oh and we are definitely continuing what happened later. Also you are sleeping over and I'm not taking no for an answer." She says and squeezes my thigh causing me to bite my lip slightly. I turn and look at her side profile. 

We arrive at her place shortly. When I was about to get out of the car she told me to stay. I do as I am told and she gets out the car and runs to my side opening my door giving em hand helping me step out of the car. 

"What a gentlewoman." I say grabbing her hand then wrapping my arms around her shoulders as hers go around my waist. I give her a kiss but pull away just before it got heated. 

"Save it for later baby." I say then lean down back to the car to grab my backpack. 

"Damn." I hear Lindsey say and I come back up and close the door. 

"It's all yours." I say 

"Better be." She says and then grabs her bag. We connect our hands and go to her apartment. We enter to see Tobin, Sonnett, Pineo, and Sue already inside. 

"How did you get in?" Lindsey asks.

"I may or may not have had a spare key made without you knowing." Sonnett says causing Lindsey to roll her eyes. 

I told my family where I was and they told me they had already guessed that was going to happen so they were fine with it. 

Everyone went home at around 10:30. 

Lindsey is in the bathroom right now so I take off my shorts to leave me in just my thong and Lindsey's jersey. 

The thong I may have bought without the girls knowing....

Lindsey comes out and freezes when she sees me. 

"Oh fuck." She says and grabs me and throws me on the bed climbing on top of me. "As much as I like seeing you in my jersey I'd love to see it on the floor instead." She begins kissing me neck. 

"Soon baby but not tonight. Only kissing and touching babe." I say and she then leans up to my ear. 

"That's fine babygirl except their maybe some biting involved as well." She says and gently bites my earlobe. 

I am defiantly wearing this jersey more often.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452 3 45
This fan fiction is a tale of one Sandancer lass searching for love. Her professional life experiences lasting change during this personal pursuit. S...
55.2K 1.9K 27
Jade Thirlwall. Jesy Nelson. Leigh-Anne Pinnock. Perrie Edwards. These four girls are part of the worldwide famous UK girl-group, Little Mix. On...
43.8K 1.6K 79
Elizabeth Fields carries more suffering and secrets than most people. Her Best friend Sam tries to help her through it all, but how can you get out o...
26.9K 1K 8
Jesy Nelson and Jade Thirlwall, 2/4 of Little Mix, have always been told that they could pass as sisters, and that they seem so similar. When the gi...