Passions Re-written

By PassionsFan2000

In the little town of Harmony, there lived a which named Tabitha who lived with Kay Bennet and caused mischiv... More

February 14th, 2002
August 29th, 2002
January 7th, 2003
July 2003
Julian Confronts Tabitha about the Baby
December 08th, 2003
December 11th, 2003
December 24th, 2003
Tabitha faints at Julian's Wedding
March 14th, 2004 (1)
March 14, 2004 (2)
June 08th, 2004
November 24th/27th, 2004
December 27th, 2004
December 23rd, 2005
December 13th, 2006
Tabitha Gets Shot
Tabitha Falls off the Dock
Tabitha in a Car Crash
Tabitha Falls Down the Stairs
Tabitha Slips on Ice
Tabitha Saves the Townspeople of Harmony
Hecuba Tortured Tabitha
Tabitha Unconscious in the Mines
Tabitha Fights Charity
Tabitha Fights the Witches to Save Endora
Hank Helps Tabitha at the Docks
Tabitha Gets Caught in a Lightning Storm
The Cruise Ship Disaster
Tabitha Gets Kidnapped

Tabitha Fights to Save Julian

24 0 0
By PassionsFan2000

One night in Harmony, Tabitha sat alone in her living room. With Endora at the good which school, and Kay out for the evening, Tabitha had nothing to do. She wasn't feeling all that great, so she decided to make a batch of martimmys and relax. All she could think about tonight was her dear Timmy. A knock on the door brought Tabitha out of her thoughts. She zapped a spell to open the door and yelled out "Whoever you are, go away!"; never leaving the chair. "Tabitha, are you here?" She stood up and found that Julian was the one at the door. "Julian, what are you doing here?" She asked while Julian walked through the door. "I want to see my daughter!" Julian demanded while he shut the door.

"Sorry, you can't. She's at school." Tabitha told Julian, as she sat back down in her chair tiredly. "Are you alright? What type of school is at this hour of day?" Julian asked, taking her hand. She responded, "I'm just tired, and you shouldn't be concerned with her schooling I will take care of it..." Julian nodded but was still concerned. "...but now I have to go pick her up." Julian agreed and watched Tabitha stand up, but she swayed on her feet. "Tabitha!" Julian yelled out and shot up to catch her. He helped her sit down, and knelt down beside her. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. Tabitha responded "yeah...I just got dizzy that's all. I'll be fine." Julian said okay, and walked out of the house. "He complied really fast." She said but just shrugged it off. She grabbed her witches hat and swiftly walked toward the school.

Julian followed quietly, but quickly. He arrived at the school, only to see Tabitha and other witches fighting in front of Endora. His little girl saw him standing there watching. With one point from Endora, Julian was standing in front of his little girl. Tabitha was fighting against two witches of evil with Esmerelda the good witch. She looked up to find Julian standing there next to Endora. "Julian? What are you doing here?" She asked as she stopped shooting at the witches for but a moment. He just spoke very authoritatively; saying "I wanted to see the school that you were talking about. But what I want to know now is, why are you fighting in front of Endora? She is too sweet and kind to be watching any of this." Before Tabitha could respond, one of the evil witches shot a spell at her causing her to fly back into the wall that had all the brooms hanging from it. "Tabitha! " Julian yelled out. The witches waited to see if she would get back up to her feet.

She awoke with her head pounding, and pain raging through every muscle. She pulled herself up and tried to regain her balance. "Tabitha, are you okay?" Julian asked. All she did was continue to fight with Esmerelda. "I know a way we can defeat them." Esmeralda told her hoping that she would agree. "we can use love!" Esmeralda told everyone. Tabitha immediately said "...is there any other way to win that doesn't involve love?...You know I loathe love..." the good witch shook her head. "You don't look too good. Let's just end this. Please?" Esmeralda asked calmly. "Fine...I'll do it..." The evil witches ran towards Julian and Endora. Tabitha tried to run, but the pain raged so Esmerelda took Tabitha by the waist and helped her to Julian. "Julian...bring Endora over here..." Tabitha told him in a very agonizing tone. He swooped her up into his arms and ran to Tabitha. "Get into formation!" The good which proclaimed. Julian and Tabitha knelt down behind Esmeralda. She shot the witches with the power of love spell, and they were gone; destroyed.

The good which swayed to the side a bit. Julian helped her sit down in a chair. He noticed blood on her white silk dress and asked: "Esmerelda, are you hurt?" She looked down and responded "No." Her head shot up and around "Tabitha?" Julian quickly spun around and saw Tabitha leaning on a desk with one hand wrapped around her stomach. Julian asked, "What's wrong?" She moved her hand shakily away from her body. He saw the blood, and so did Tabitha. She started falling to the ground when Julian quickly ran to catch her. "Tabitha! Tabitha! Come on!..stay with me!" He said gently placing her onto his lap.

She tried to pull herself up, but every time the pain was unbearable. Julian moved her black jacket to see a cut across her side. "Oh God!" He expressed and quickly asked Esmerelda if she had a handkerchief he could use to control the bleeding. With a flick of her wrist, a handkerchief appeared in Julian's hands. "This might hurt." He told her and pressed it down on her side. She groaned at the immense pain, and Julian just held her on his lap. He still was applying pressure to her side. "Esmeralda...Tabitha needs a doctor! Will you help us? Please?" She pondered but told him that she would flash them back to Tabitha's house and would make it seem like she fell down the stairs. Endora stood next to her mother and kissed her head. Tabitha reached up to her little girl's face and said "stay strong Endora. I'll be fine. I love you..." Tabitha's hand fell from her face, and her eyes closed. Julian freaked out and tears rolled down Endora's face. Esmeralda told little Endora to grab a hold of her daddy.

The good witch waved her magic wand, and Julian found himself back in Tabitha's entryway. Julian had Endora grab two pillows from the couch, and put it under her mother's head. Julian ran and called for an ambulance. A sudden knock at the door sent Julian running towards the door instead. He found the Bennets standing there all worried. "We heard a scream! What happened? Is Tabitha all right?" Sam asked frantically. "Tabitha just fell down the stairs," Julian told them all. Pilar asked if they could come in and see her. back in the house, they found Endora sitting next to her mom. Pilar took Endora in her arms while the others tried to wake Tabitha. "Something cut her side," Julian told everyone. They all gasped. Sam ran to Tabitha and put pressure on her side wound. He felt for a pulse but had a hard time finding it. "Oh thank god! She's still alive! Her pulse is weak." Sam said while Kay called for an ambulance. "They will be here in five minutes," Kay said. Pilar asked "Julian, why were you over at Tabitha's?" He looked down at Tabitha's bruised filled face, contemplating if he should tell them the truth or lie. "I wanted to see my daughter and my love." Everyone gasped yet again, and Sam was the first to ask "Wait, how long have you loved Tabitha?" Julian told everyone that he fell in love with Tabitha when he met Timmy and saw how much she loved him.

Kay made a sweet sigh, and said: "that's so romantic." Julian continued to say that his father never approved of him loving her. "When I heard that Timmy had died, I came over to see how she was doing. I found her having a hard time, so I made up a batch of those delicious martimmys. We had a couple of those and sat in front of the fire, and one thing led to another..." He finished saying and moved a piece of Tabitha's curly golden hair away from her pale face. Everyone could tell she was getting worse, but nobody wanted to say anything. Endora let out a whimper and reached out towards Julian. He took her in his arms and held her tight until she fell asleep. He brought her into the living room and laid her down in her playpen.

The scene changed back to Tabitha, who let out a slight groan, and slowly opened her eyes. She noticed that nobody was next to her, and heard no noises coming from inside the house. She figured that she was home alone and had just fainted from not feeling well. She tried to pull herself up but pain raged from her chest down to her hip, she rushed her hand right to her left side. When she finally managed to stand up, she slowly started to walk into the living room. Julian saw something out of the corner of his eyes, but when he turned his head to see Tabitha he rushed over to her faster than a cheetah going after his prey. "Tabitha! What are you doing up and walking? You're badly hurt!" Julian said helping Tabitha walk to the couch. She groaned as she went down. "...That explains all the pain..." Tabitha said. They all laughed when Endora started to cry again. She tried to spin to see her little girl but the pain was unimaginable. Pilar walked towards her and placed Endora next to her loving mother. She smiled and gently wrapped an arm around Endora to hold her. Julian watched as the two of them shared such a sweet moment. "I can't believe I would have missed seeing this special moment that you two shared. And I got it on record with a photo." She was suddenly dozing off.

Tabitha's body was falling to the side. Sam and Julian caught Tabitha and laid her body down with her back hitting the couch and her head hitting a pillow. "Thank you!" Julian said sighing a sigh of relief. He smiled as Endora woke up slightly with little whimpers escaping all through the house. "Julian she is so adorable!" Ivy said taking Endora from the couch so he could help Tabitha. He saw even more blood than before. "Julian, we need to get her to Eve right away." Julian just looked confused and told Sam "It's the middle of winter. We'll freeze before she gets there!" Sam nodded but told him that there were no other options. She was on the verge of dying. "Fine, but only some of us go now since there's a storm. The others can follow tomorrow if the storm has let up." Julian demanded. Everyone agreed and helped put a jacket on her. "I am going with Tabitha, but no one else tonight. Got it?" He asked, and Sam had one question "Wait, why are you going by myself? Someone else should be going with you?" Julian authoritatively told everyone that it was his responsibility. "Could someone please take care of Endora for the night? Please?" Julian pleaded; Ivy and Sam offered to do it. Sam helped lift Tabitha into Julian's arms and off they went.

The snow was falling as fast as lightning strikes the ground. Julian saw that it was getting harder to see ten feet in front of him. Tabitha's face was as white as the snow, her lips as blue as the ocean. Julian tripped over a rock suddenly and went down. Tabitha flew forward through the sky, hitting a stone wall and falling into the snowy river. Before Julian succumbed to the snow queen he called out Tabitha's name only to see the red snow coming towards him. His eyes closed and his hand landed inches away from his love.

The next day

Julian woke up the next morning in a hospital bed when he remembered what had happened last night. Eve walked in and checked his charts. He was frantically asking if Tabitha is all right. "We actually wanted to ask you if you remember what happened last night?" He sat up with slight difficulty but still managed to say "We were walking here when the storm began to get worse, I couldn't see ten feet in front of me. Anyway, my foot got caught on a rock and everything went slow. Tabitha flew out of my arms, as I went down. All I remember after that was Tabitha hitting the stone wall and falling to the ground. I crawled toward her and saw the snow turn red. Then I was out cold. Next thing I know, I woke up in this bed." Eve understood and said. "Well, that explains a lot." She turned to leave the room until Julian stopped her "Wait, Eve, is Tabitha all right?" Her head fell down, and Julian knew what she was going to say but he refused to believe it. "When she hit the wall she fractured two ribs, broke her leg, and her head injury is worse. She is in a coma, and we had her in surgery for four hours. We found that she was expecting another baby girl. She is in the nursery until you were released. You are free to go. You just have a severely sprained ankle so we will put a boot on it but you will be okay to walk." Eve told him. He quickly asked if he could go see Tabitha. She nodded her head, and Julian got up and dressed faster than a lion going after its prey.

A nurse came in and helped him put on the dreaded giant medical boot. Eve has never seen Julian run that fast for anything. He stopped in front of the nursery window, only to smile at his newest daughter Maria (if Tabitha agrees.) "She is adorable, isn't she?" Eve said placing her arm around her shoulder. They continued to see Tabitha. They both arrived to find everyone standing outside the door. "Oh Julian, you're alright. We were so worried." Ivy said running up to Julian and hugging him. "How is she?" He asked while walking toward her door. As he inched towards the closed door, his heart began to race, his palms got sweaty. When he walked through the door the sun hit Tabitha perfectly. Her skin glowed like a diamond, her hair flowed swiftly with the wind. He knew that she wasn't going to wake up but he couldn't stop trying to save her. He took her hand in his as gentle as a porcelain doll. "Please wake up my darling? I need you, your children need you. I love you so much. I don't know what my life would be like without you. Please if you can hear me, come back to me." He pleaded and sobbed. Will she ever wake up? Will she ever come back to her family? Or will she ever meet her newest daughter? We will have to wait and see. Only one more question remains "Will everyone find out the truth about what happened? Or will it stay with the stair story?

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 3 13
This is a story I wrote when I was in my first year of college. It's not the best writing and there are most likely some grammar errors, but I though...
Inhale By s3quoya

Fanfiction

143K 4.8K 35
Harmony lives in a abusive home. She is from Cali(california) but moved to Nola( New Orleans) a year after her mom died. Harmony mom died with cancer...
180K 5.1K 72
I have three basic rules to live by Don't draw attention to myself. Make it through another year. My brother's friends are off limits. My junior year...
11.5K 360 19
Harmony is a 17 year old girl. She is shy, smart, kind, quiet, and introverted. People at school call her mean and hurtful things. Her father abuses...