PURE LOVE

By Aleja13051

Since they saw each other there was an immediate attraction, neither of them knows what love is. Through this... More

Part 1 - First encounter
Part 2 - KING
Part 3 -His name is Ram
Part 4- Call me by my name
Part 5- Gratitude
Part 6- Can't get you out of my head
Part 7 - LOVE
Part 8 - Love is like a plant
Part 9 - Bike ride
Part 10 - Venus Flytrap
Part 11 - Dad, I love you
Part 12- I will always be for you
Part 13 - DECEPTION
Part 14 A- First...k
Part 15 - First...kiss
Part 16 - Every King needs a crown
Part 17 - Desire
Part 18 - The truth
Part 19 - Confession
Part 20 - Together again
Part 21- Wanna be my boyfriend?
Part 23 - You can count on me
Part 24 - Rain
Part 25 - Let's run away...
Part 26- I'll wait for you...✈
Part 27- I told you I would wait for you...❤The end❤

Part 22- You're not longer my son...

2.2K 99 12
By Aleja13051

What Ram said to King when they were in the garden seemed like a premonition of what they were both going through and the obstacles they had to face to stay together....

King and Ram after class went to eat at the small restaurant near the university, it had become a habit, every day they enjoyed being close, they were almost inseparable, and their friends had noticed it, but they cared little for them, they were in their own world.

When they left the restaurant, they walked for a while together, while they played a little and laughed happily, Ram approached King and he stole him a kiss.

- What are you doing coolboy? King asked him amazed

- I wanted to kiss you, just that

-Ahh really?

-Do you want another? he asked King

- Uhmmm, what do you think? He asked him with a mischievous smile

King kissed him passionately and Ram responded in the same way. The street was almost empty but one or another car was still passing. With the bad luck that it was Ram's father car.

He stopped the car and immediately got out of the vehicle

- RAM! What the hell do you think you're doing !!! he separated them immediately. King got in the way, he wouldn't allow him to touch Ram, but Ram's dad pushed him hard and he told him.

- You, don't get in this !!!, this is between us.

And he tugged at his shirt and brought him close to him. Without releasing it, he hold Ram by the collar of his uniform shirt very abruptly.

- AHHHHH Now that you are a fagot, what are you doing kissing another man in the middle of the street? That is what I taught you! You are disrespecting my last name, you know! What will people say, that my oldest son is a homosexual who is exhibiting himself on the streets? He said screaming!

- That does not concern you, it is my life !!!. And besides, you don't have the right to judge me !!!

- What are you saying, insolent !!! and he slapped Ram hard in the face, knocking him to the ground. RESPECT ME !!! rude, what could I expect from your mother... she didn't really educate you well, what she did was pamper you too much and here are the results.... !!!!

- Don't mess with my mom !!!! Ram tried to get up from the ground, tears of pain welled up in his eyes, he had finished destroying the little respect he had for his father, his words were hurtful enough to remove him from his heart for life.

- You know this won't stay like this, I'll send you far away !!!! I don't want you to turn your brother into a fagot too !! You will see !!!, ahhh and forget that I am your father, from today on you are no longer my son.

King picked him up off the ground and he hugged him very tightly, his boy kept crying, this had hurt him a lot. Because of the strong and denigrating words his father had said to him just because he had fallen in love with a man and also because it was the first time his farher have beaten him.

- My coolboy, calm down. King hugged him, I'm here with you, nothing bad will happen to you I promise.

King helped Ram to stand in his feet, he made me look him in the eye. King was stroking Ram's face with his hand his face was red and swollen.

- My King, what happens if I am taken away from you? he asked him with teary eyes. Ram didn't mind facing whoever it was, it didn't matter if his dad was against him , if his mom, his family, whoever it was. The only thing he could not bear was to be kept away from King forever.

- Don't think about it now, we'll think about something. We better go to my Dorm, I must put something on your face so that it does not continue to swell.

So they walked to King's dorm , King did not stop hugging Ram at any time, what he needed the most at this moment was his love and protection. He knew Ram was very fragile so he wanted to take good care of him.

When they got to the dorm, King told Ram to take a shower, while he looked for some clothes for him to change.

King was waiting for him in his small living room, while he was waiting he thought about the reaction of Ram's father, the same would happen to him, when he told his family that he liked men and that he had a boyfriend. Actually, I was also very scared. Although at least he had his sister who had given him his support, in his relationship with Ram. But it was another story with his grandmother, who insisted on finding him a girlfriend and if one day he found out about this, he would do it faster and would not look for a girlfriend but would immediately marry him. King immediately reacted, hearing Ram that left the bathroom.

The boy had changed into the clothes he took out for him and he was drying his hair with a towel.

- My coolboy, come closer. And he made him sit on the sofa with him. he took the towel and helped dry his guy's hair. Then he hugged him from behind and rested his face on Ram's shoulder and he asked him, "Are you feeling better now?"

Ram took the hands of King that were on his waist and who hugged him affectionately and caressed them and he said. - You are everything I need to feel better.

Suddenly they felt a cell phone ringing . It was Ram's cell phone. So he immediately got up to answer it. He took it out of his bag. It was his mom.

He imagined that this man had already told his mother what had happened.

So he answered immediately.

- Mom, Ram answered

- Son, where are you?

- In the Dorm, I won't go home tonight. Ram said

- We should talk, come immediately.

- Mae, no ... I need to be alone.

- Your father told me ...

- Mae, please, Let's talk tomorrow. I do not feel well.

-It's ok son. She was silent for a minute and she said... I love you son. His mother told him, she knew that her son was not well and she wanted to show him that he could count on her.

- Rest mae, I love you too.

And he hung up.

Ram returned to the sofa and sat next to King. King placed a bag of frozen vegetables on Ram's cheek.

- What is that, vegetables? Ram asked smiling

- Uhmmm, yep. I do not have one of those cold bags, only these vegetables. So you should thank me, I don't want your face to be swollen. You are very handsome to see you like this. King said affectionately

- Am I very handsome? Ram asked him. In the midst of his sadness, he still smiled for his king.

- Yes, you are very beautiful, King said and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. Let's go to sleep, it's late so he took him by the hand and they walked together to the room.

Back in bed, they both looked up at the ceiling, neither of them could sleep, so Ram took King's hand and stroked it, and lovingly brought it against his chest and asked King.

- Why can't we be happy like other couples ... why do they judge us? It is not love we are talking about ... Does it  matter if it is between people of the same sex? Why don't they let us be happy? Ram had many questions on his mind right now.

King did not know how to answer, he also had the same questions, but now all he wanted to do was hug his coolboy and sleep in his arms.

-Love, try to sleep, ok?, tomorrow we think about it. And he settled into Ram's chest and made him hug him.

Ram approached his King's mouth and kissed him. And he said

-I LOVE YOU

- And I love you too. Try to sleep, King said to his guy.

Tomorrow they will have to face more obstacles ... together ...?

This is a sad chapter don't you think? Harsh words...Let me know what you think?

Something like this have happend to you or someone close to you?

Waiting for your votes and comments.

Just to cheer you up some pics of our favorite actors Perth and Talay! (the pictures are not mine I just took them from internet)  (^‿^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.4K 38
FanFiction. Ram x King x Vera All sorts of warnings. Mature. 18+
32.4K 1K 13
MekBoss FanFiction. Bonus Chapters for Mek x Boss for My Engineer - One Year Anniversary FF. Snippet: He came to the last place, he prayed it would b...
7.2K 169 15
A collection of 15 one shots of RamKing because they're one of the best BL couples. 💖
40.4K 1.4K 22
it is about an actor Perth and Talay. They both were selected to be in a BL series called my engineer which the other 6 friends of Talay . But Perth...