Boboiboy Galaxy and BNHA Cros...

By BoreasENT

Boboiboy and his friends have grown even more powerful ever since their fight with Rektak' ka. They had saved... More

Chapter 1: A Quirky World
Chapter 2: Class 1-A
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 4: U.A. Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 5: U.A. Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 6: U.A. Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 7: U.A. Sports Festival Part 4
Chapter 8: U.A. Sports Festival Part 5
Chapter 9: U.A. Sports Festival Part 6
Chapter 10: U.A. Sports Festival Part 7
Chapter 11: U.A. Sports Festival Final Part
Chapter 12: The Search
Chapter 13: Internships And The Fight In Hosu City
Chapter 14: Being A Hero
Chapter 15: The Aftermath
Chapter 17: The Exams Final Part
Chapter 18: Preparation for Training Camp
Chapter 19: A Day of Reveals
Chapter 20: Summer Camp
Chapter 21: Quirk Development and Shenanigans

Chapter 16: The Exams

5K 216 444
By BoreasENT

"You all are studying properly, right?" Aizawa questioned. "I'm sure you already know, but it won't be just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time."

"That's all." Aizawa said before he left.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari and Ashido exclaimed. Both students were not exactly great at studying.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Kaminari exclaimed. He was the one with the worst grades. Ashido was just a bit better than him.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami sweatdropped.

"As expected, U.A. is harsh on their students..." Boboiboy commented.

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with back-to-back events and stuffs, the finals will be different..." Sato said as Koda nodded in agreement.

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." Mineta said pridefully for achieving one fo the highest scores in the class.

"T-Tenth on the midterms?!" Both Kaminari and Ashido said in disbelief. They never thought the class pervert would score higher than them.

"And here I thought you were one of us!" Ashido said, pointing at Mineta.

"Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!" Kaminari said.

"The world, I guess." Mineta replied.

"Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to training camp together, right?" Midoriya said. He placed fourth.

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" Iida said. He placed second.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention to class." Todoroki stated. He placed fifth on the midterms.

"Todoroki, don't say that! We need to encourage them to become better!" Boboiboy said. He placed seventh.

"Be careful with your words!" Kaminari said as he clenched his heart.

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Yaoyorozu said. She was the smartest in class.

"Yao-momo!" The statement perked up Ashido and Kaminari.

"I can't help at all with the practical, though..." Yaoyorozu suddenly turned gloomy. It seemed that Todoroki noticed the sudden change in behavior.

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too? I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..." Jirou asked.

"Huh?" Yaoyorosu interjected.

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?" Sero asked as he put his hands together.

"I'd like to join, too. There's a bunch of stuff I don't get..." Ojiro said.

"Please!" Jirou, Sero and Ojiro begged.

"Everyone!" Yaoyorozu was extremely happy to hear about it. She even stood up from her chair from that very same excitement. "Yes, of course!"

"All right!" The students shouted in joy.

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this week!" She said.

"Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" Ashido said.

"Oh, in that case, I must tell Mother and have her open up the hall!" Yaoyorozu said excitingly. In fact, the other students could practically feel it coming off of her.

'Hall?!' They thought in confusion.

"What kind of tea are you all partial to?" She asked.

'Tea?!' They thought once more.

"In my family, we always drink Harrod's or Wedgewood, so if you have any preference, let me know! Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too! I will definitely show you how I can help!" She said. It seems like she really is excited for this.

"Yaoyorozu is really excited for it, huh? What about you, Tokoyami?" Boboiboy asked his close friend.

"I plan on studying alone. Why?" He replied.

"Oh... I was hoping you could help me with history. But I understand if you don't want to!" Boboiboy said.

"Why didn't you say that first? Sure, I'll help." Tokoyami replied.

"Really?! Thanks so much, Tokoyami!" Boboiboy thanked.

At lunch, Class 1-A was talking about the practical exam and what would be on it. Boboiboy was sitting with a few of his classmates.

"I'm kind of excited for the practical exam." Boboiboy said.

"Easy for you to say! You've got one powerful Quirk!" Kaminari said.

"Oh yeah, you and a few others can't control your Quirks very well, right?" Boboiboy asked.

"Yeah... I hope we're not doing anything too crazy." Kaminari replied.

"But with Yaoyorozu helping you study, you should at least be able to pass the written exam, right?" Boboiboy asked.

"Yep! Thank goodness Yao-momo decided to help us! I don't know what I would do without her!" Ashido said.

"Do you guys have any ideas on what the practical exam will be?" Sato asked.

""It'll be a comprehensive test of everything from first semester." That's what Mr. Aizawa said." Tokoyami spoke up.

"But even with that, we still got no idea on what it could be." Boboiboy added.

"Hey, hey, look!" A student said.

"What's going on over there?" Another one said.

"Is there some kind of rivalry going on?"

Apparently, there was drama going on around another table. Which was in fact, the table where Midoriya and others were sitting at.

"Huh? Who's that?" Boboiboy questioned.

"If I remember correctly, he's Monoma from Class 1-B. He has some sort of grudge against us." Shoji stated.

"Eh? But I don't recall anything bad we did to Class B..." Boboiboy said.

"Yeah, he's a weirdo." Kaminari added.

"Kaminari. Just because you don't know him, it doesn't give you the right to call him a weirdo." Boboiboy lighly scolded.

"Uh, sorry. You're right." Kaminari replied.

"Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well... Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence!" Boboiboy and the others overheard.

"Oh, that's sca-" Monoma was interrupted by Kendo as she rendered him unconscious with a chop to the neck. Everyone who was watching had sweatdropped at Class B's antics.

"Wh-What the heck's wrong with that guy?" Kaminari said.

"I'm wondering the same thing." Shoji said.

After lunch, Midoriya and the others decided to tell their classmates about the information Kendo gave during lunch time.

"All right!" Midoriya's classmates cheered for joy.

"Oh, it'll be easy if it's robots!" Kaminari said.

"Yeah, yeah!" Ashido agreed.

"Yeah, like Boboiboy said earlier, you guys don't have much control of your Quirks, right? It would be bad if you were up against people." Shoji said.

"Yeah! But I can just let loose with robots, so it'll be a cinch!" Kaminari said.

"And it'll be a cinch for me to melt them!" Ashido said.

"Now you just need Yaoyorozu to help you study, and you'll be set for the finals!" Sero said.

"We'll definitely be able to go to training camp now!" Kaminari and Ashido said in excitement.

"Robots, huh? I could use Thunderstorm and hack into them." Boboiboy said to himself, already thinking of some strategies to use.

"It doesn't matter if they're people or robots. They're the same if you beat 'em up, right? What're you idiots talking about it being a cinch for?" Bakugou said.

"Who're you calling an idiot?!" Kaminari said.

"Shut up! If you need to control you Quirk, then control it! Idiot!" Bakugou said.

'Huh, I guess Bakugou cares about them in his own strange ways.' Boboiboy thought to himself.

"Hey, Deku!" Bakugou called out to Midoriya.

"I don't know if you've figured out how to use your Quirk a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way." He said.

"Oh, he must be talking about how Deku was moving like Bakugou the other day." Uraraka whispered.

"Oh yeah." Ashido replied, also whispering.

"I don't need another half-assed result like at the Sports Festival." He continued. "At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll see who's better whether you like it or not."

Bakugou proceeded to point at Midoriya. "I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you!"

"Todoroki! You, too!" Bakugou called out.

"And don't think I've forgotten about you!" He glared at the elemental user before exiting the classroom, slamming the door.

"It's been a while since I've seen Bakugou that intense." Kirishima said.

"Impatience...? Or hatred?" Tokoyami said.

As Bakugou walked down the halls, Aizawa was there secretly monitoring him. "Bakugou has gotten worse than I thought."

For the next remaining days, Class A has been doing their best to prepare for the upcoming exam. Boboiboy and Tokoyami had been holding studdy sessions. The two had even been sparring with each other to keep themselves in a good physical condition.

On the three days of the written exam, the students did their best in answering the questions they were given. Time flied by like a flash. Before the students knew it, it was time for the practical exam. Almost all of U.A.'s teachers were present.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa said.

"There are a lot of teachers..." Jirou noticed.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." Aizawa said.

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Kaminari said excitingly.

"Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!" Ashido started celebrating early.

"Too bad!" A new voice emerged out of nowhere.

"For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" The voice said before an animal-like person popped out of Aizawa's scarf, being the source of the voice.

"Principal Nezu!" Boboiboy and a few others said simultaneously.

"Different?" Yaoyorozu questioned.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting." The principal said as he slowly made his way to the ground.

"So... We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" He said.

The students were inexpicably shocked for this sudden development.

"Against... the teachers?" Uraraka exclaimed.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, interpersonal relationships, so here they are:" Aizawa said.

"But first, I'd like to say that since we have an odd number of students, we had to get another Pro Hero along. The other teachers are busy with their own matters to attend the exam. So we got someone who volunteered for the job." Aizawa said.

"Volunteered?" Boboiboy said to himself.

"Yes. And that volunteer..." Aizawa trailed off.

"-is me!" A new voice came in. A certain elemental user recognized the voice.

"Eh? EH?! Sh-Sharpshooter!" Boboiboy's shock was unexplainable.

"Boboiboy, do you know him?" Ashido questioned.

"Well... he was the Hero I interned with a few weeks ago..." Boboiboy explained. "But nevermind that! Sharpshooter, what are you doing here?"

"I heard that the school my brother was working at was a bit short on their staff so I decided to come and help." He explained.

"Your brother?" Boboiboy questioned. He never knew he had a brother.

"You're late, Makoto. You were late to yesterday's meeting, too." Snipe said.

"I'm sorry! Jin wouldn't let me leave unless I finished my paperwork!" Sharpshooter replied.

"Well, if you weren't being so lazy, you might have finished the paperwork and arrived to the meeting earlier." Snipe knew about his brother's tendency.

"How could you say that to your own little brother, Akira! What's wrong with being lazy every once in a while? Being so stiff all the time gets tiring, you know!" The students sweatdropped at the Pro Heroes antics.

"Ehem!" Aizawa got their attention. The two brothers finally realized and stopped themselves from going any farther.

"Sorry. Please continue." They apologized.

"As I was saying... Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are the first pair. And they'll be fighting me." Aizawa said.

"And Midoriya and Bakugou are a team," Aizawa continued as the two in question were shocked of the fact that they were paired up together. "-and their opponent..."

And as if on cue, All Might entered the scene. "I... will do it!"

The two All Might fans were shocked to find out who they were up against. "All Might?!"

"Work together to beat me, you two!" He told the two.

"The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is to either to put these handcuffs on a teacher or to have one of you escape from the stage!" The Principal explained.

"Capture the teacher or escape... It's kind of like combat training." Kaminari said.

"Is it really okay to run away?" Ashido questioned.

"Yup." The Principal replied with a thumbs up.

"But it'll be different from the combat training! You'll be up against someone waaaaaay better than you!" Present Mic said.

"Better... than us? I can't really imagine it, though." Jirou said.

"Dummy! Hey, girl watch your mouth, you hear?" Present Mic said in English.

"This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as Villains." Thirteen said.

"Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine." Snipe said. "However..."

"In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help." Aizawa continued. "Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya. I'm sure you three understand this well."

The three students in question had flashbacks about the Hero Killer incident.

"I won't make that mistake again. I will pass this test and prove that!" Iida said.

"Fight and win, or run and win." Midoriya said.

"That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's why we had the support course make these for us!" All Might said before taking something out of his pocket.

"Ultra compressed weights!" Present Mic said as he presented his.

"We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina!" All Might said as he put on his weights. "Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought-"

"By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's." All Might stated.

'Oh, Hatsume!' Boboiboy thought as he had a flashback on his fight with her during the Sports Festival.

"To allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us." Bakugou said.

All Might laughed in response. "I wonder." He said. His left eye glowed a bright blue.

"All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready." Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" The two replied.

"Those waiting their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all." Aizawa said. "Oh, and Sharpshooter. I'll leave the explaining of Boboiboy's own set of rules and that to you."

"Huh? Boboiboy has his own rules?" Midoriya said.

"Yeah, that's right." Sharpshooter became serious. "For the exam, we decided that we would like to see what your other elements could do."

"The first rule, is to only use one element per match. You also won't be able to split. You also need to participate in two matches." Sharpshooter explained.

"But- that's like handicapping his set of abilities!" Iida exclaimed.

"And two matches, to top it off!" Ashido exclaimed.

"I know it may seem unfair but there's a reason for this. It's something I'd like to talk with Boboiboy in private. Come." Sharpshooter said, as he signalled the elemental user to follow him.

"Oh. I guess I'll see you guys later." Boboiboy said to his classmates before following Sharpshooter.

Sharpshooter led him to a spare room the teachers gave him. Since the other students were busy about making plans for their own matches, Sharpshooter thought this was a great opportunity to talk to Boboiboy about that.

"Boboiboy." Sharpshooter called out.

"What is it, Sharpshooter?" Boboiboy questioned.

"Who are you?"

"Wh-What do you mean?" Boboiboy became hysterical.

"We can't find out a single thing about you. Other than your name, age and your Quirk, you're a complete ghost to the system. It's almost as if you appeared out of nowhere."

He remained there, frozen in his spot as the one hero he's grown to admire stared him down with furrowed brows. A storm was brewing up in his mind; should he choose to reveal the truth about himself, or risk telling a lie?

A lie.

His breathing hitched as he recalled a certain event in the past. How his dear friend blinded them with deception. Fang, his old rival and shadow-manipulating friend had a mission; to retrieve their power watches through any means necessary. He has grown to hate thay very moment even if he had forgiven his companion for his ways.

It was something he'd prefer not to happen to anyone else.

Sharpshooter noticed the sudden change in aura around the hero-in-training, how his eyes narrowed in determination as his head turned to look at him. It was a sight to see how someone carefree and blissful can change in a matter of seconds.

"Alright, Sharpshooter," his voice was nothing but serious, much like his Thunderstorm persona, an Element the class had feared for quite a while. "I'll tell you what I know however, you must promise to keep it a secret even from the other teachers. I'll reveal everything once I'm ready."

The Focus Hero was in a state of shock. He knew Boboiboy's drastic personality changes were rather severe but he didn't perceive that it was like this. It made him question just how much the male has went through. But before he can give his response-

"Excuse me? I'm sorry if I'm interrupting." A teacher came in. It was Power Loader.

"Maijima? Why are you here?"

"Oh, I'm just here to remind you that your match is about to start, Sharphooter."

"That was rather quick. What happened to the students that were fighting Ishiyama?" Sharpshooter asked.

"It was a shame but they lost." Power Loader answered his question.

"...I see." Sharpshooter wasn't too suprised. He figured it might end like that.

"Alright, good luck on your match, Sharpshooter!" Power Loader wished him the best of luck.

The Element Manipulator faces the Pro Hero once more. "I'll be waiting in my dorm. I promise to tell you everything as long as you fulfill your part of the vow. This is a secret for me to tell."

He smiled warmly. "See you later Sharpshooter!"

And with that, he made his way to catch up with Tokoyami.

As Sharpshooter walked to the opposite direction, he couldn't push the events that have transpired to the back of his head. But that's not all.

Were those yellow eyes? Or was I hallucinating just now?

Aight, I'll just stop the story here for a few seconds to give you the order of the matches!

Order of Matches:

1st Match- Kirishima and Sato vs Cementoss

2nd Match- Hagakure and Asui vs Sharpshooter

3rd Match- Tokoyami and Boboiboy vs Ectoplasm

4rd Match- Ojiro and Iida vs Power Loader

5th Match- Todoroki and Yaoyorozu vs Eraserhead

6th Match- Aoyama and Uraraka vs Thirteen

7th Match- Kaminari and Ashido vs Nezu

8th Match- Koda and Jirou vs Present Mic

9th Match- Boboiboy and Shoji vs Snipe

10th Match- Sero and Mineta vs Midnight

11th Match- Midoriya and Bakugou vs All Might

~~~~~~~~~~

A loud buzz rang throughout the examination grounds, signaling that the exam has officially started. "Team Asui and Hagakure, practical exam. Ready, go!"

At that moment, two small canisters were seen to fall from the sky. Once they had touched the ground, it released some kind of gas, surprising the two students.

Asui took a sniff and realized something. "Hagakure-chan, this is sleeping gas! If we stay here for too long, we'll pass out!"

As to how Asui recognized the smell of sleeping gas, we would never know.

To avoid from passing out, the two decided to go where the gas wouldn't reach them. The two were confused as to why the Pro Hero hasn't shown himself to them yet. And that thought began to scare them. What was Sharpshooter exactly thinking?

Meanwhile, with Sharpshooter, he was internally screaming at how bland the rifle was. If his sidekick, Jin, was here with him, he could've made yet another masterpiece for him to use. But alas, the exam needed to be done alone.

Then, the Pro Hero heard footsteps coming this way. He put on a mask that covered his whole face. He shot smoke canisters at the ground with the intentions to conceal his movements from the students. In almost no time at all, the smoke completely filled a part of the examination grounds.

"Where's the exit?"

"It's impossible to see anything in this smoke." Asui stated.

Suddenly, a bullet came out of the smokescreen. The pair was surprised from the attack but thankfully, the bullet missed.

Or so they thought.

The bullet ricocheted from the wall behind them and had hit Asui's right leg, making her kneel down from the sudden pain. The pair became aware about the fact that Sharpshooter was in there.

"Even if they may be rubber bullets, if you're not careful, you'll die." The Pro Hero's voice rang throughout their minds. "The other teachers may have forgotten to tell you... but we will crush you with everything we got."

"Now, what will you do... Heroes?!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sharpshooter's got them cornered."

Midoriya nodded in agreement. "With his Quirk, it's nothing but a cinch to angle the bullets to his advantage. Not to mention that they can bounce right back even if they missed."

"But there's something weird about this." Uraraka said.

"What do you mean, Uraraka?" Midoriya was curious as to what she meant.

"How can he see even when he's inside the smoke?" She said.

Midoriya stopped to think for a few seconds. What Uraraka said was true. Sharpshooter's Quirk wasn't one that could help in situations like that. 'So then... how?'

~~~~~~~~~~

'This is bad.' The pair thought. They were in a pinch. The two have been hiding behind a huge pillar to avoid getting shot more times. For the last ten minutes, Sharpshooter didn't hesitate to bombard them with his bullets. Not to mention that they couldn't move as much due to their injuries.

"Are you going to wait until the smoke clears out? There's only five minutes left. At this rate, you won't pass."

During the whole thing, Asui realized something. Whenever Hagakure tried to move somewhere else, Sharpshooter would still be able to shoot her with relative ease. But it was weird for him to be able shoot someone invisible.

"Hagakure-chan, can I borrow one of your gloves?"

"I don't mind... but why?" Hagakure was confused. Still, she complied to her request.

Asui then threw the glove out on the open. Sharpshooter didn't react to it. The student was now sure on how Sharpshooter was able to shoot them even when the smoke was apparently masking his vision.

Sharpshooter was on alert for any movement. When suddenly, the two students broke up and ran towards separate directions. Seeing as he can't target the two of them at the same time, he decided to bring down the student that posed the most threat.

Tsuyu Asui.

It wasn't too hard to figure out who was who with their clothes. As he saw the one with goggles, he knocked her down with one of his bullets.

Although, something weird happened when he heard the student's voice. It seemed like her voice was higher? No, it couldn't have been.

Then, Sharpshooter realized something and took off his mask to confirm his thoughts. The one he shot wasn't Asui. It was Hagakure, the invisible girl!

At that moment, the trick had caught him off guard. Asui used the chance to get behind him and knock him down. Not long after, she handcuffed him.

"Team Asui and Hagakure have passed!" A robotic voice said. Since the exam was now officially over, the students decided to release the Pro Hero.

"Splendid work." Sharpshooter congratulated the two. "Though, I have to ask... how did you see through my thermal-imaging gas mask?"

"At first, I thought it was weird for you to be able to hit Hagakure-chan since she was invisble." Asui started explaining. "That's why I borrowed one of her gloves and threw it out in the open. When you didn't shoot, it confirmed my theory that you weren't using normal sight but was reading the temperatures instead."

"Normally, switching clothes would be useless, but if you were seeing our temperatures..."

"So you gave Hagakure your googles and took advantage of the current situation. That was a clever deception." He continued.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh, it looks like Hagakure and Asui passed." A certain elemental user said.

"And we will succeed, too."

"Just to be sure, you're fine with this strategy, right, Tokoyami?" He asked his close friend.

Tokoyami smirked. "I'll go along with anything."

"Ok! Operation Thorn and Shadow is a go!" Boboiboy cheered.

"Will Boboiboy and Tokoyami come to the examination grounds?" Aizawa said over the PA system.

"Alright, Tokoyami! Let's do this with everything we've got!"

This time, their examination would take place in some sort of spiral-shaped building.

"Team Boboiboy and Tokoyami, practical exam. Ready, go!"

In the moment the exam started, multiple clones started to form in front of the duo. There were clones behind them, too. In almost no time at all, the two were now surrounded by them.

"Prepare... your determination and resolve!" Ectoplasm charged towards the duo with the intention with defeating them.

"Let's go as we planned, Tokoyami!"

Tokoyami replied with a nod. "Go, Dark Shadow!" Moments after, Dark Shadow appeared and grabbed Boboiboy by the waist. Not long after, he threw him. The action had caught Ectoplasm off guard.

"Boboiboy Thorn!" He changed into his nature-manipulating element. "Creeping Thorn Vines!"

The vines took hold of a nearby pillar while another took hold of Tokoyami, lifting him up to the same platform Thorn was at.

"That was a nice pitch, Tokoyami! Could you do it again sometime? Fire and Wind would love it!"

Tokoyami sweatdropped. He had almost forgotten about the elements' individual personalities.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Thorn said before he ran away, T-posing. Tokoyami followed shortly after.

Ectoplasm composed himself once more before he created more clones of himself. The clones appeared on the same floor the students were on.

"Go!" Dark Shadow appeared immediately after and fought the clones in their way. As they defeat a clone, new clones were created. Two clones appeared behind Tokoyami and were about to attack him.

Tokoyami could only stand still as he was too late to dodge.

"Tokoyami!" Vines grew from the ground and trapped the clones. "Don't worry, I've got your back!"

"Thanks!" He said as Dark Shadow took out the entangled clones. Even so, the clones from the front went in for an attack.

"Dark Shadow!" The life-like Quirk shot out to intercept.

Unfortunately, the clones had dodged the attack. As Dark Shadow was too far out, he wouldn't be able to come back in time, leaving the heroes-in-training open for the clones' attack. Before the clones had reached them, Thorn had conjured his vines and brought himself to the next floor, carrying Tokoyami along with him.

"They never stop coming, do they?" Thorn said, wiping some sweat off his forehead.

"Indeed."

Moments after, multiple clones appeared in front of them yet again.

"Let's go, Boboiboy!"

"Aye!" The two were ready to fight.

The vines shot out and hit the clones with just enough force to make them disappear. Dark Shadow did the same.

Just seconds later, the duo had already defeated all of the clones that had appeared.

"That was 28th one." Tokoyami stated.

"Hey, Tokoyami, I think I see the exit!"

Tokoyami came forward to see Ectoplasm guarding that very same exit. "And it seems like we found what is most likely his real body."

"Good job getting past the others." He earnestly congratulated the duo.

"But what'll you do against this?!"

The Pro Hero produced a hefty amount of ectoplasm from his mouth and spat it out. The ectoplasm grouped together to form one giant clone.

"Giant Bite Detention!"

"T-That's huge!" Thorn exclaimed.

"I can't put out clones now, but as long as I can see you, this one will be enough." Ectoplasm said.

The gigantic clone opened its mouth with the intention to trap the two students.

"Ensnaring Thorns!" With those words, vines grew from the ground and almost completely engulfed the clone, immobilizing it.

"Dark Shadow!" Dark Shadow appeared and went off to fight Ectopladm. Both students jumped off of the platform shortly after.

Dark Shadow couldn't lay a scratch on the Pro Hero. The difference in experience was too much.

"Let me help you, Dark Shadow!" Vines grew from the ground once more and shot out towards the Pro Hero.

"You think the same trick will work twice?!" At that moment, the huge clone had managed to free itself from Thorn's vines and intercepted the attack.

"Boboiboy, watch out!"

The clone extended its hand towards the teen, successfully trapping him in its palm.

"I can't get out!" Thorn struggled to free himself.

"Fumikage Tokoyami... I admit that your Quirk is incredible. But even with that, it's easy to counter against your attacks. And now that your partner is immobilized, it just lessens your chances of winning. What will you do?"

Tokoyami went silent. Everything the Pro Hero was true. But even so...

He won't give up. "Dark Shadow!"

"Naive!" Ectoplasm said as he ordered his clone to subdue the student.

Dark Shadow was somehow able to intercept the attacks. Tokoyami needed to think of a strategy, fast.

"Hey, hey! I'm still here! Please don't accidentally crush me!" Thorn begged, comically crying.

'Come on, Fumikage. You can do this! Boboiboy isn't here to help you this time! Think, think!'

Then suddenly, Tokoyami felt something creeping up his leg.

"W-What?"

It was a vine. Specifically, Boboiboy's. 'This means he's not completely immobile!'

The student looked around. He saw a few more creeping around. Tokoyami noticed one peculiar vine, different from the rest.

It had the handcuffs.

'That's right, Tokoyami. Just hang in there!' Thorn thought.

"Go, Dark Shadow!"

"When will you realize that this is all futile?!" Ectoplasm stated.

He wasn't trying to beat the Pro Hero. The student was only stalling for time as the vine moved discreetly towards Ectoplasm. Multiple vines shot out from different directions, taking a hold of each of Ectoplasm's limbs. Now there was only one thing left to do.

Another vine shot out, ready to handcuff the Pro Hero.

"Like I said earlier, futile!" The Pro Hero countered the attempt with a kick. The handcuffs flew into the air from the impact.

"Dark Shadow!"

"Got it!" The Quirk obeyed as it pulled back its fist, ready for the last attack.

"Even when your last resort failed, you are still determined to take me down... Marvelous!"

Ectoplasm countered once more. But this time, it was different. 

The bird-like Quirk somehow managed to put on the handcuffs on his prosthetic leg.

'I see. When the handcuffs flew in to the air, Dark Shadow immediately caught it and hid it from me by feinting a punch.' Ectoplasm mused.

"Team Boboiboy and Tokoyami have passed!"

As the exam was now over, Ectoplasm released his clone and let go of the entrapped teen.

"That was wonderful. You deserve to be commended."

Tokoyami bowed his head. "I am delighted."

"Awesome!" Thorn said his signature line with glee.

Tokoyami sighed in relief. "Thanks, Boboiboy."

"See? I can be smart like Solar!"

"And don't forget about me!" Dark Shadow appeared with a thumbs up. Thorn returned the same gesture with a warm smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the next match, it was Iida and Ojiro against Power Loader. The fight isn't looking that good for the two students.

Multiple portions of the ground started to cave in from the lack of support from below.

"We're running out of places to stand... Did Mr. Power Loader do this?!"

"What should we do, Class Rep?" Ojiro asked.

"The current topography gives our opponent an advantage. In order to keep damage down to a minimum and defeat him, I think going to find a Hero with a Quirk advantageous against the opponent is the best choice." Iida stated.

"In other words, we should run, right? But..." Ojiro used his tail to flick a stone unto the land in front of them.

As soon as the stone touched the ground, multiple portions of the land caved in.

"...there are multiple pitfalls all the way to the gate. And we don't know where Mr. Power Loader will attack us from."

"Even so, we can do it. As long as we work together..." Iida replied.

Ojiro wasn't sure if this would work but he trusted his words. "All right!"

"Fusion!"

You don't need to expect anything too grand. Ojiro just climbed into Iida's back.

"This is really embarrassing..." A faint blush was present on Ojiro's face.

"Let's go, Ojiro!" Iida's Quirk started to rev up before booming into ingnition.

"Recipro Burst!"

The two students accelerated at an incredibly fast pace. In fact, they were fast enough to avoid all of the pitfalls that Power Loader laid out for them.

Then, Power Loader appeared on the surface, ready to intercept their attempt of escaping. A huge portion of the land caved in, leaving a ravine-like hole in its place.

"We're gonna fall!"

'Find the best solution, Tenya!' His mind searched for the answer. Until he did.

Iida jumped into the air, the duration of his Recipro about to end. "Wrap your tail around my leg!"

Ojiro immediately followed the orders of his partner.

"Recipro Extend!"

Using Recipro, he flung Ojiro with more than enough force to get him over to the exit.

Power Loader, however, wasn't going to give up so easily. With the help of his machine, he was about to intercept. Ojiro wasn't going to let all their efforts go to waste. Using his tail, he hit away the mechanical hand.

"Team Iida and Ojiro have passed!"

"It was kind of forceful, but it didn't take long, and you were quick-witted enough to get your friend out without getting hurt yourself..." Power Loader evaluated. "Not bad. You pass."

"Thank you very much!"

Meanwhile, in the monitoring room, Midoriya. Uraraka and Thorn were observing their match. "Iida's so cool!" Thorn said. Yes, Thorn. Boboiboy decided that there wasn't any rush in turning back for now.

"They're both amazing!"

Seeing Iida's match brought back recent memories to Midoriya.

"I will once again walk on the path to becoming a Hero!"

'You're so cool, Iida!'

"Also, I can't get out!" The screen closed on the image of Iida stuck in the ground.

"That's kind of uncool though."

~~~~~~~~~~

The next match was Todoroki and Yaoyorozu up against a certain sleepyhead we all know.

"Let's go."

She didn't hear him. Yaoyorozu was spacing out. 

"Yaoyorozu!" He brought her back to reality.

"Are you nervous?" Todoroki asked.

"N-No..." Yaoyorozu replied.

"Well, considering who we're up against... But I have an idea."

A loud buzz filled the examination grounds, signaling the start of the exam. "Team Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, practical exam. Ready, go!"

"Yaoyorozu! It doesn't matter what you make. Just keep creating some small objects. When you can't make them anymore, that means Mr. Aizawa is close."

"This exam depends on who finds the other first. Once we can see him, I'll draw him to me. Then, you should run to the escape gate. Stay with me until then."

Todoroki wasn't able to notice but, Yaoyorozu seemed to upset about something.

"What's wrong? Hurry up and make something."

She hesitated for a split second. "Right... Okay."

A few minutes later, the pair were out to find Aizawa. And just like Todoroki ordered, Yaoyorozu kept making objects.

"Yaoyorozu, I said to make something, but what're those?"

"Russian matryoshka dolls." She answered, putting the dolls in her belt.

"I see. Well, let me know if you notice anything strange with your Quirk." He said before he ran off. Yaoyorozu hesitated again before following the teen.

"I expect nothing less from you, Todoroki."

"About what?" He questioned.

"You were able to come up with a plan to use against Mr. Aizawa so quickly, and you were able to determine what would be best at once."

"It's nothing special." He said. However, the words had only saddened Yaoyorozu.

She stopped. "Nothing special...?"

"As students who got into U.A. through recommendations, we started from the same place, but in terms of the practical skills a Hero needs, I haven't done anything that stands out."

"During the cavalry battle, I  just did what you said. In my own fight, I lost before I could do anything against Tokoyami."

Todoroki listened intently. Then he realized something. "Yaoyorozu, your matryoshkas..."

Her Quirk stopped working. Which could only mean one thing. "He's coming!"

"I'm sorry–!"

"If you realize that, then you should immediately start acting!" Aizawa said from above, using his scarf-like weapon to hang from the cables. "In this case, you should prioritize evasion since I stole a march from you." 

"Yaoyorozu, go!"

She panicked. But still, she ran away. Just like Todoroki said.

"Is that what your plan was?" Aizawa zipped by Todoroki, restraining him with his scarf and hanging him over some cables. "Then, this is perfect."

"Either way, I'd been planning to catch you first since you're the offense." He tied the other end of the scarf to a nearby streetlight.

"You think you've caught me...? I can burn or freeze these restrains in an instant..."

"I don't care which you do. Just be careful of where you fall." Aizawa threw multiple small objects at the ground.

Todoroki recognized them. "Caltrops? What are you, a ninja? Coming up with such an unpleasant countermeasure..."

"It's different from the time with the Hero Killer. I know the Quirks and numbers of the Heroes. I'm perfectly prepared to intercept you." He applied the eyedrops to his eyes.

"Your plan places the burden pretty heavily on yourself. It's nice to try and be considerate to the girl, but maybe you should've talked about it over more." He said before he left.

'Talked it over...?'

Meanwhile, with Yaoyorozu, she was running as if her life depended on it. 'How much farther until the escape gate? Is there a shorter route? Is Todoroki all right? Is this okay? Should I make something to help me go faster at the expense of time?'

She kept on rambling to herself. 'Is this okay? Will I be able to get out like this? Where am I running? No... why? Is this plan... really okay?'

Using his scarf to his advantage, Aizawa had caught up with her. 'Ever since the Sports Festival, she'd obviously lost confidence.'

The student had now realized that Aizawa was right behind her. 'Mr. Aizawa!' Then does that mean Todoroki's...?'

Before she was given enough time to think, Aizawa had shot out his scarf and took hold of her wrist.

"I'm gonna hit you where it hurts." He said, pulling on the scarf to refrain her from going any further.

'Against a teacher, I don't have a chance...' 

She then realized something. 'My Quirk's not erased?'

Yaoyorozu immediately used her Quirk and created something from her wrist, escaping from the restraints. 'I'm sorry, Todoroki!'

'Going in the opposite direction? She's left all the decision-making to him. Comparing herself to Todoroki, she's decided that he's better than her. Watching Todoroki, who for better or for worse doesn't hesitate much, she's become unable to have confidence in her own thinking, huh?'

'Emotionally, she's still a child of 15. I'd liker her to regain her confidence but,"

'That's not my job right now.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo, everyone! It has been a long time since I updated hasn't it? Therefore, I give you an extra long chapter! And two original fights from yours truly!

Speaking of original fights... these are gonna kill me someday, I just know it. My brain goes on hyperdrive everytime I try to create them.

For everyone who's been worried about my health, don't worry I'm fine! Sure, I might've been quite emotional in a certain announcement I made, but I really am fine now!

Oh, and kudos to you, @ReadingFanficsAt1AM! Thanks for helping me with the Sharpshooter and BBB confrontation scene! I'm not good with those type of stuff you see... QwQ

Aight, I'll see y'all next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 38.7K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
2.2K 140 8
"Where am I" On a grassy hill, a boy wake up. Confused and panicked, he go and try to find a way back home, while helping others in the progress. Lit...
57.8K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
2.9K 209 10
Boboiboy is known to be an intergalactic superhero in his universe, will he also be considered as a hero in another dimension? read more to find out...