After all these years (Katsuk...

De LevvinaLily

[COMPLETE] Sequel of Lifeline (Katsukixreader) If you have not read the prequel than this will NOT make any s... Mai multe

Authors Note
Chapter 1: Pretty Great
Chapter 2: I can do this..
Chapter 3: Morons
Chapter 4: Surprise
Chapter 5: Huh?...
PLEASE READ๐Ÿ™‚
Chapter 6: how could I say no
Chapter 7: I Wanna Talk
Chapter 8: Eventful
Chapter 9: 17 Missed Calls
Chapter 10: Fucking Slut
Chapter 11: Forgotten Aquatintance
Chapter 12: Good One
Chapter 13: Here Goes Nothing
Chapter 14: Loved
Chapter 15: Fucking Dumbass
Chapter 16: You're Weird
Chapter 17: Yeah, yeah
Chapter 18: It's A Promise
Chapter 19: Never Going To Leave You
Chapter 20: I Know
Chapter 21: Tonight
Chapter 22: Believe It
Chapter 23:Probably..
Chapter 24: Night Dork
Chapter 25: A feeling of satisfaction
Chapter 26: Its Time
Chapter 27: Hello
Chapter 28: I've got a lead
Chapter 29: Hunter
Chapter 31: Sure
Chapter 32: Petty Bastard
Chapter 33: The beginning of the rest of our lives.
Authors Note
HAPPY NEW YEARS ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’œ

Chapter 30: His name...

1.1K 51 132
De LevvinaLily

A/N: helloooooooo humans 🙃 guess who's a little past her self-set deadline againnnnnn?

Levvina missing weekly deadline 🤝 Wasting her past week binging food wars and Cannon Busters

Well, hopefully this excuse is plausible and you enjoy this chapter, even if it is a few days late and most definitely has not been spell checked 🥰

~Levvina 💕

YOUR POV:

You'd been at the hospital for the past four hours. The nurses needed to do a full examination on both you and the baby and it was taking FOREVER.

Everyone else was still dealing with the aftermath from the fight. They'd managed to capture all of the main members of the league and as such the heroes needed to escort them to where they'd be held until they moved to the facility they'd be imprisoned in.

You hadn't stopped crying since you'd arrived. You were in so much pain. Hunter was dead, he died protecting you and your baby.

*swoosh*

The doors to the room you were in flapped open and in came your fiancé, still in his uniform.

"Ka-"

You were cut off by him wrapping his arms around you protectively.

"(Y/N) I'm so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have let them take you. I should've found you sooner. I-"

You pulled back from his embrace and cupped his cheeks in your palms, wiping his cheeks with your thumbs.

"It's alright okay? You didn't do anything wrong and I knew you'd find me" you pecked him on the lips.

"Come here" he whispered, pulling you back into his chest. "I heard about f-Hunter..he-"

"He saved us"

"I owe that fucker"

"Heh-yeah you do" you chuckled lightly through your tears "Katsu I'm-...I'm gonna miss him so much- I do miss him so much"

"I know dork, I know" he hummed as he rubbed your back.

"And he's gone forever" you squeezed your eyes shut and balled the back of his costume in your fists as you shook against him.

"Listen. It's gonna be okay (Y/N)" he muttered lifting your chin to face him. "It won't ever go away but trust me, it'll get easier to live with."

"How do you know that spike?"

"I thought you were dead for six years dumbass, you forget about that already?"

"Oh yeah..I just- he's never coming back" you buried yourself head deeper into him as he comforted you.

"Sorry to interrupt but we've completed the check up of your baby, we'll be bringing him in shortly"

"Okay, thank you miss" you smiled, lifting your forearm to wipe away your tears.

After the nurse had left the room katsuki insisted on laying in the hospital bed with you which you were gonna ask him to do regardless. It was pretty obvious how much he missed you and his company was like the light in the hellstorm that the last month of your life had been.

When she returned, the nurse held a sleeping baby in her arms and carefully passed him over to you.

"He's so little" Katsuki whispered

"Well duh? He's a baby you moron" you replied

"I know that idiot I just-!"

"Waaaaaahhhhhh"

"Katsuki you fucking dumbass! You woke him up! Shhhhh, it's okay baby, it's only your daddy being a stupid loudmouth~" you smiled

"Tsk. Give him to me. I'll shut him up"

"You do know you can't hit children, especially newborns" you cocked your brow at him suggestively

"I fucking know that"

You passed him to Katsuki who stood up off the bed and began pacing the room with a slight bounce.

Sure enough, only a couple minutes in and the baby started to calm down.

"See? He's a daddy's boy" he smirked condescendingly

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure he is" you spoke sarcastically

"Someone's jealous that he likes me more~"

"Katsuki, we never actually decided on a name?"

"Holy shit yeah?!"

"I like Carlos" you mumbled

"Mmmm" he nodded "wait a sec, how about.." be bounced back over and bent down to whisper into your ear

"T-that's perfect" you smiled, eyes watering up again "why'd you whisper it though? We're the only ones in here?"

"For dramatic effect, loser."

-

-

-

-

-

You were discharged from the hospital pretty soon after and Katsuki got Kirishima to drive you both home. He would've done it himself but he'd come to the hospital straight from the battle scene and didn't wanna waste any time getting his car.

Oddly, both guys were very talkative during the drive, they were obviously trying to take your mind off of Hunter which was sweet of them.

The next few days was full of sleepless nights and lots of power naps because of your lovely baby. He was beautiful, wild ash blonde hair like his father and chubby cheeks. Initially his eyes were alternating shades of grey but you'd soon found out he had a rare form of heterochromia with one eye crimson and the other an equally vibrant pink.

You had to call Nor and let her know about Hunter and it was one of the hardest calls you ever had to make. You could only imagine how she felt, heck- if anything happened to your child you'd be completely distraught and Hunter had so much more life to live.

The funeral was supposed to be taking place some time next month in Australia, the body needed to be transported there first though. He was gonna have an open coffin ceremony and then be buried next to his grandfather.

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

It was 2:40am and you'd just got the baby back to sleep.

"(Y/NNNNNN)"

"Mmmmm" you hummed tiredly

"You-" *yawn* "you still awake?"

"Duh? How could I sleep with that little monster keeping me up?"

"Nghhh"

"You sure you don't wanna talk more about-"

"Yes"

All day he'd been trying to get you to open up about everything; The baby, Clive, Hunter, in the end it you broke down and spent about three hours (with slight interruptions from the baby of course) rendered inaudible because of your crying, once you had managed to settle down, you pulled yourself out of his comforting grip and talked to him about how you felt. To be honest, Katsuki was like your fucking sexy therapist.

You knew he felt really guilty and as if he'd let you down so you made sure to try and get the point that it wasn't his fault across to him.

After a couple more hours you'd run out of tears and you had a banging headache. To try and cheer you up katsuki went out and got some of your favourite snacks and set up a collection of your favourite movies which was really sweet of him.

As you were both nodding off, you pulled yourself closer to him and gave him a lazy kiss on the underside of his jaw.

"Being here with you two still beats being stuck in that ugly yellow room, even if he keeps us awake around the clock"

Katsuki brought his hand up to run across your back with a soft grunt.

"If they weren't already locked up I'd kill'em"

"I know, I know...I'm just happy we're home" you whispered as you nuzzled into him.

"Me too dork.."

That night you dreamed. Not a nightmare like you had every previous night since you'd been rescued, it was a dream. A dream of you walking through a narrow hallway, not creepy in the slightest, it was actually beautiful and very well lit.

There was a figure walking in front of you, one that you were trying to catch up to but they were so far out of reach. They got to a door and turned to face you. You stood frozen. It was Hunter. For a moment you felt a twinge of sadness wash over you, along with anger and regret but, as he stared into your eyes he smiled. He smiled that goofy smile of his and chuckled as he waved. In that moment you felt all the negative emotions you were harbouring melt away.

Hunter shot you a cheeky wink before turning back to the door and twisting the handle. When it opened, the room flooded with a brilliant white light and a warm, almost familiar sensation.

A tear traced itself down your cheek as you smiled back to him and he walked into the door muttering something on his way in.

"Don't worry (N/N), I'm fine"

-

-

-

-

-

-

*The next Morning*

You hadn't actually seen anyone since the whole rescue thing, they were all really worried still but you needed time to yourself and to relax in your home with your new family.

Speaking of new, the house was pretty different. Katsuki had reorganised a bit whilst you were away so you had to keep asking where stuff was. If an outsider came over they'd honestly believe you were the guest in your fiancé's house.

Back to the topic, today you were gonna be going out. Yes. I repeat. GoiNG OuT. You'd all planned to meet up at Abduls house because (wait for it) it is his second cat Lily's first birthday.

Initially katsuki thought it was dumb, for once you agreed with him, but it was an excuse for you to finally leave your baby cave so you took it.

As you got in the car the baby began to scream.

"Just our fucking luck" Katsuki growled swiping his hand down his face before turning to the child with the complete opposite expression on his face.

"Why's my baby sad Hmm?" He spoke in a higher pitch than usual, lightly lifting him out of the car seat you'd just put him in.

"Is it because were going to see the dumb nerds cat" he started bouncing him on his leg but he wouldn't stop crying causing an irk mark to jolt out of his forehead.

As quickly as his annoyance came, it left and instead made way for a look of revelation as if Katsuki was having a horrid Henry 'eurika' moment.

You couldn't help but smile as you watched the two of them together. Katsuki lifted his free hand high enough so that it caught the babies attention.

Once he was sure he was looking at it, he began to let out the tiniest sparks, harmless but beautiful. The baby was captivated and his crying soon disappeared. Not long after your ears were flooded by the sound of infant laughter as he lifted his tiny limbs in an attempt to catch his fathers hand.

"Okay you little shit.." Katsuki smiled "..let's get you back in your car seat and we can go see the kitty, okay?"

You took him off Katsuki who was still sparking at the palms to keep him from crying again and placed the baby back into his car seat.

There was a brief moment of noise when Katsuki stopped however, it appeared the movement of the car was enough to sooth him back into sleep.

"Heh"

"The hell you laughing at dork?!"

"Nothing, nothing" you smiled

"(Y/NNNNNN)"

"I was just thinking about how he's got the best daddy in the world"

"You-"

"Katsuki."

"Yeah?"

"I'm so proud of you, I know how scared you were about this but I want you to know that you're doing such a great job"

You watched as the skin across his cheeks tinted a soft rose and he placed his free non-steering hand on the top of your thigh.

running his thumb back and forth, he offered you a short glance before quickly refocusing his gaze onto the road.

"You're not so bad yourself moron" he mumbled under his breath.

As you reached a red light you gave him a quick peck on the cheek taking him a little by surprise.

"Tsk. Wherever, we're almost there"

"Mhm" you chuckled leaning back into the seat of the car as your fiancé began to drive again.

Soon enough, you had arrived. You pulled out the convertible car seat and attached it to the rest of the buggy/stroller body. Thankfully he stayed asleep through the process.

*knock**knock*

....

*creaaaak*

"Ohmygawd THEY'RE HEREEEEEE!!!!! AND THEY BROUGHT THE BABYYYYY!!!!!!"

You instantly saw the look on Katsuki's face change as he tried to hit abdul. You stopped him.

"Shut the fuck up shitty nerd!" He whisper shouted "do you fucking want him to wake up?!?!"

"Oh-Uh? Sorry" he laughed anxiously, scratching the back of his head. "Come in"

Katsuki held the door open as you pushed the buggy into the house. Not to your surprise, as soon as you entered the buggy was swarmed by your marvelling friends who's captivation was enough for them to block out your now angry porcupine.

Naturally, he woke up. Katsuki ended up punching Denki in the face for pinching the baby's cheeks. The boys tried to stop it. You, Mina and Ura sat back and enjoyed the show.

Abdul's cat Lily came over to you as you were bouncing the child on your knee. He was obviously entranced by the foreign animal and spent almost 10 minutes trying to mimic its movements.

Lily was equally as curious, taking caution in approaching in case this small human was a threat.

LILY'S POV:

'Human'

'Smaller human.'

'Big human'

'Tiny devil? Angel? Human cub?'

I walked towards it as it rested on the pretty ones lower limb but it continued to copy me.

'Are you mocking me insect?!'

"Meow"

"Come here Lily" the one holding the insect called.

'Tsk. Pitiful human. Summoning me as if I'm some lap dog bound to do your bidding. One must first make an offering if they are to be granted the grace of moi'

"C'mere kitty~ I've got some treats for ya"

'Food?... I suppose gifting her a moment of my attention would suffice. After all, I'd like to take a closer look at that cub'

I stood up and leaned my front legs forward to stretch my back before walking up to the beasts.

'Okay human. You may pay forward your offering'

I opened my mouth and waited for the pretty one to hand it over...but it never came.

'What?!'

"Look here baby, this is a kitty"

'Kitty?! Do I look like a child to you human?!?!'

"Isn't she beautiful?"

"...."

'Well... answer you tiny thing. Am I not beautiful?!'

*gurgling baby sounds*

'What. The FUCK. Was that....I've heard many a sound come from my humans...(especially once the big firefly goes to sleep) but this is strange? New? Interesting..?'

I drew nearer to the strange creature, at first it's small paws lightly wobbled along my fur. It started to make a noise, it sounded similar to when the yellow human touched my humans under limb.

*baby laughing*

"Purrrrrrrr"

"Ohh? I think she like you bubs" the pretty human spoke, doing that weird thing they do when their food holes curl.

I was actually beginning to grow accustomed to this small humans act of worship until something surged through my body.

*HISS!!!*

That-that THING?! It had its tiny front paws WRAPPED around my beautiful beautiful tail?!

'Why you chubby! Wrinkly-!'

"meow!MEOW!"

'-BLASPHEMOUS MEAT BAG?!'

I would have pounced on it right there if it wasn't for that thing interrupting me so loudly.

"Awwe! Aren't they cute" the other human spoke. This one was pretty too but I needed to focus. Revenge on the small one for defiling my sacred tail. I WOULD get even...but, those things on her head. They look..they look so... interesting..."

YOUR POV:

Lily lost interest pretty quickly and was soon using you as a stepping stone to reach Mina's antenna.

He started to cry again which made sense considering it was his feeding time.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna head into a quieter room to go feed him. Wanna come with?"

"Sure"

Mina pulled Lily off her head, much to the cats dismay, and her and Ura followed you into Abdul's bedroom.

"How's he been so far anyways?" Uraraka smiled

"Who? The baby or katsuki?" You snickered as you unhooked the cup flap on your breast feeding bra.

"Both"

"Well this little man here is like a walking siren, but he's adorable so that makes up for the sleep deprivation. And Katsuki is amazing" you sighed dreamily

"Mmmhmmmm" they hummed teasingly.

"Guys. Do you remember back in high school? before any of this? We hated each other, who'd have thought less than ten years down the line we'd be engaged and have a kid?"

"I CALLED IT FROM DAY ONE!!!" Mina interrupted, causing all three of you to burst out into laughter.

After a while you'd all settled down again.

"Ermm...(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"I just realised. You haven't actually told any of us his name yet" Uraraka laughed

"Oh yeah?" Mina agrees

"Holy shit! I haven't have i?!"

You looked down at your suckling baby and gently caressed his cheek.

"His birth was so scary..I wasn't sure of what we'd call him in the moment, neither was Katsuki. I got to hold him straight away but I was more concerned with us getting out alive than what I'd call him..."

Your eyes began to water a bit

"When we got to the hospital they took him into a separate room to run tests on him and make sure his condition was stable. I only got him back four hours later when Katsuki arrived."

He stopped sucking on your breast so you assumed he was done. You held him in one arm as you re-hooked your cup flap. After your bra was secure, you pulled out a muslin cloth from your bag and placed it on your shoulder in case he vomited as you burped him.

"Even then we weren't sure what to call him. I suggested Carlos-"

"Awwwe! Carlos is cute"

"Yeah, I like Carlos "

"Mmm, but we ended up picking something else"

"Which was..."

"....."

"(Y/N).....?"

"The suspense is killing me dude"

"(Y/NNN)?!!!!"

"His name..."

"Is Hunter."

"Named after the man who saved him"

*A/N: this is irrelevant but I just wanted to let you guys know how badly I wanted to write Clive to piss you all off 🤣🤣🤣 but I felt like this was a moderately sentimental scene and the Clive joke would ruin it🤧*

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

165K 3.6K 19
After a bitter break up with your ex, Katsuki Bakugo, you try to get back at him with his best friend Eijiro Kirishima. How many misunderstandings c...
31.6K 981 11
๐Ÿ’ข ) ืโธผ ยฐ katsuki bakugo x black fem ๏น†ื‚ื‚ ห– DISCONTINUED
860K 14.8K 28
read the story! a collection of scenarios and imagines of Bakugou Katsuki from My Hero Academia not proof-read, grammar errors since English isn't my...
47.3K 2.1K 36
๐™’๐™€'๐™๐™€ ๐™๐™’๐™Š ๐™’๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ (๐˜„๐Ÿฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ) -๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐— ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โžท โžน โžธ ๐˜ /๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...