A RoKino fanfic: Life in a Ci...

By tetsuyuhh

Yukino, the known nerd. Hated Rogue Cheney. Why is that? He always mess things up for her. Until one masquera... More

Prologue
Chapter one: Cinderella is a Nerd
Chapter two: The Firefly Garden
Chapter three: Lucas
Chapter four: White Visits Black... Again.
Chapter five: Tears Into the Skies, and a Disrupt Date
Chapter six: Married to Whom?
Chapter seven: She Feels Jealousy
Chapter eight: Somebody to You
Chapter nine: The Actual Second Kiss
Chapter ten: The Invitation. Yet not readed
Chapter eleven: The Invitation, Lucas and Rika needs to end upPart II
Chapter twelve: It hurts
Chapter thirteen: Teasing Cinderella
Chapter fourteen: Cats, Puppets & Hard Choices
Author's Note
Chapter fifteen: Sisters
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter seventeen: Night in the Shining City
Another Annoying Author's Note
Chapter eighteen: Destined Dance
Chapter nineteen: Clues.
EPILOGUE
SEQUEEEEEEEEEL
Just an Update
Thank You!!

Chapter sixteen: Another Plan

79 5 1
By tetsuyuhh

A/N: Hello guys! So sorry for not updating so long now. I have a few problems on my story. Thank you. I will be holding this for a few months and off we go. Hope y'all still enoy!

Yukino's POV

I didn't notice what I did next. From all the things I have to do it has to be that.

I slapped her.

I slapped my sister.

Oh, wait. She isn't my sister anymore. Her eyes were wide. I looked at her with icy glares. "Don't sister my face. Who left us? Who pretended to die?" I asked. She still has her eyes away from me. I noticed tears were streaming down my face. "Y-Yukino....." She mumbled. "Maybe you did enjoy not being my sister." Then, I just closed the door.

I breathed heavily. I'm trying to regain it to its normal speed but.. What she did is unforgivable. See appeared to us... To me without no words. I stoped walking.

I don't know what to do next. Should I go back to say sorry? Or should I continue walking like nothing happened? 2nd statement it is. 'I'm sorry, Lisanna. I'm sorry, Levy.' I thought. I'm never going to forgive myself ever again.

I went home immediately. I opened my door and my eyes turned wide open. M-my gown!! "But... No.... I just got this... What am I going to do now? Tomorrow is the ball already." I started walking fast, going right to left. Then Pure went near me. "Meow~" She lied down on my feet. "I don't know what to do now, Pure. I can't go to the ball tomorrow." I sighed and sat down on the floor. I brushed her soft fur and then she stood up. I gave her a confused look and saw her go to my study table. she picked up a pencil and eraser and went back to me to drop it. She went back to the table and picked up the scissors and a bond paper and she goes to me, again. She went to the drawer near the said table and she pulled the drawer. She picked up jewels and a ruler and went back to me. She went to the coffee table and got my sewing kit. She placed it near all the materials she placed. She licked my arm as if she wants me to go to wear she is going. I followed her and she tucked a cloth.

The white curtain.

Okay.... I know I am always slow but now get it. She wants me to create my own gown.

"Thanks, Pure" I patted her head. I took the bond paper and start doodling a gown. 'Perfect.' I thought. I picked the measuring tape and measured my size and I drop the said object. I start putting lines in the curtain. I picked up the scissors and started cutting.

*time skip brought to you by Mr. Rook Lee's' Youthfulness'*

Alas, I'm done. I checked up the time 6:00 pm. Next, I'm going to make our, Me and Pure, dinner.

• 

Rogue's POV

After we paid the bill, I bid my goodbye to the guys and went to Rika. "You okay? You seemed bothered." She asked, after I sighed for the nth time. "I'm okay. It's just that... I have to avoid Yukino." I sighed, again. "Eh???? Why???" She asked, again. "You do know that Kagura hates her, right?" Now it's my turn to ask. "Yeah." She said. "She.... She told me to avoid her." I said. "What? And you respect her. You didn't, right?" She looked at me with, worried. "I respected her decision." I sighed. "Bro, are you sure?" She asked. I nodded. "Then, I respect your decision." She sighed. "Remember, tomorrow is the upcoming ball." I nodded, and stood up. I went outside and tried to call Kagura. "So?" "Are you happy now?" I sighed. "Hm... Yeah, maybe." She said. "There. See you." "See you." I ended the call and started strolling around. What am I going to do now without Yu..... No, I can go back to the guys and have a few drinking. Or, I could go talk to THE MINERVA and tell her that she could go back to Sting. Or, I will battle Gajeel-san and try not to die. Or..... Or visit Yu-Kagura.

Meh.

I looked around and saw a black cat. It seems frightened. I went near the cat and crouched down next to it. I slightly pat its head as it purr. "I'm taking you home." I say. I picked it up and it gave me a You-do-know-I-still-have-no-name-right? look. "Shadow." I said. It gave me its red eyes. Frosch will be happy to see this.

•○•○•○•

Dria's POV

After eating fine dinner, I told mother that I am going upstairs---Which was the time Rogue entered. I went to my room and I heard excitement from Frosch downstairs. I sighed, 'Atleast she could be happy.'  I went to me room's balcony and sat on the chair. I'm scared, tortured. I don't know what to do. Magic can't be a help. Chemistry is no need. 'I need to escape.' I thought. 'I need to see Yukino.' I picked up my purple blanket and tied it on the pillars on the edge of the balcony. I made my way down trying to not make a sound. I finally escape!

As I ran away, I bumped something. Morelike someone. "What are you doing here?" I looked up and saw Damien. "Uh, do you care? Move aside." I told him with my sassy voice. "Where is Yukino?" He whispered, loudly. "Why should I tell you?" I say. "Or else I will tell your pesty mother that the real Dria died." He said. I was surprised. "How did you...." I didn't get to continue. "I will tell you when you tell me where is Yukino." He said. "Fine." I sighed. "I'll lead you to her." We went to his car and I sat at the back seat. "So the story?" I asked. "Right." He started his engine and went ahead. "I was the boyfriend of Dria." "So that's why Anne has a bad attitude." I muttered. "I heard that." He glared at me through the rear mirror. I put my hands up. "Sorry!" I snickered. "Oh turn right and look for the Cheney's condo." "Aaaanyways, We had a fight that night. She left to wander around with you, I guess--- Since you guys are best friends--- I went to look for her. The brakes in the car I rode started to misfunction. I tried everthing to push it but..." He stopped. "But what?" I asked. "I bumped two girls." He sighed. "Do you know who are they?" I asked. "Y-yeah..." His voice broke. "Who are they??" I asked,with hope that it's not us. He gave me a sad look on the rear mirror.

"It was you two."

I gave him a surprise look. "I think we are here." He stopped his engine.  "548." I told him. I saw him blushed. "A-are you kidding me?!" He looked away. "Baka!!! No, Room 548!!!!" I told him, face-palm-ing. "Sorry!! Clarify it!" He said. "Okay!!! Fine, go away!!!!!" I told him. "I thought your going with me!!!" He told me. "Well I don't want to be with a killer!!!!" I shouted. "Stop shouting!!!" He shouted back. "No, you stop shouting!!!!" I shouted louder. "How about you!!!!! Don't use me as a mirror!!!!" He shouted louder than me. "YOU, TWO, STOP SHOUTING!!!!!!" Mr. Guard shouted. "YOU TOO!!!" Damien and I shouted in unison. "FINE!!" The guard shouted. "FINALLY!!!" I shouted. Damien slapped my face. "Idiot, the shouting is done." "Oh." I said. Mr. Guard laughed. "Why does couples these days argue over nothing?" Damien and I both blushed.

"Mr. Guard, No we are not together!"

"Not with her!!"

"Please do know I hate him!!!"

"She's so far from my taste!!!!"

We said statements in unison. "Okay. Slow down." Mr. Guard laughed again. Damien and I sighed. "Stupid, Mr. Guard." "Sorry." He chuckled.

"I'm going already." Damien said "Do I look like I care?" I say. "No. But stay safe." He saluted and left. Mr. Guard looked at me. "Oi, Dria, why with that bastard?" Mr. Guard removed his hat. "What the??!!! Lucas!!!" I hugged myself. "Lol. Anyways, do you like him?" He asked. "No. He is too ugly." I said, with disgust. "Hahaha. Paige Walker, you're weird." He say. "How did you..." "I heard you and Anne talking. And, Yukino told me that something is mysterious about you." He simply shrug as he talk. "I hate you." I gave him my you-stalker face. "Okayyyyy....... Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......" He continued as he go farther to the door of the condo. I faced-palmed. 'Seriously?!!!!' I thought. I laughed at him and I went to face my back at him. "Alright. Damien is there. And I hate him. Now, off to the Ice Cream Parlour!" I pointed to the shop near the condo. I went in and saw Rika.

Wait, wut?

"Hello, Paige, how can I help you?" She giggled. "Are people stalking me now?" I muttered. "I want Blueberry Gellato." I said. "Coming right up!" She laughed. I sat to the chair next to the counter. "I heard you were with Damien." She came back with a Blueberry Gellato. I asked m common question. "How did you...." "I heard  your shouts." She tried not to giggle. I know she was with Rogue awhile ago.... But.... What the heck?

I saw Minerva went near me. "Paige, you do---" "What the heck?! Do everybody knows my name is Paige?" I asked them. "Well, except for Rogue, Yukino and Drianne." She said. "As I was saying, you do know that Sting and I broke up with no reason, right?" "Ye." I scooped and bit the ice cream. "Good. I hate him for goodness sake." She sighed. "And why did you guys break up?" I asked. "He is too, well, clingy!" She said. "But a clingy boyfriend means that he loves you very much and blames everybody is they hurt you." I said. "I... Well...." "I'm not a love expert. Ask Rika. She's an ask box when it comes to like this." I left my money at the table and bid my goodbye.

Once I went outside, I saw Lucy went near me. "Paige, give this to Yukino." She said. She handed me a quill. "What is this for?" I asked. "Oh.... Tell her that the book adds blank page that she should write there." She said. "What book?" I asked. "Nothing~!! See ya!" Then she disappeared. I saw a white light and I found myself in my bed.

Well that was an awkward dream.

•○•○•○•

A/N: I'm gonna hold this! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--Chokes---- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! See you in a few months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 3 16
even the strongest stumble OC! x Rogue Cheney! [rewrite of DCV] started: Oct 2, 2020 !! Fairy Tail does not belong to me !! !! Fairy Tail belongs to...
13K 339 58
Not a lot of people know that Rogue Cheney had a little sister named Rochelle Cheney. why do you think Rouge was raised by a dragon in the first plac...
637 32 5
When Natsu's morning commute gets interrupted by a cute guy helping a turtle cross the road, Natsu thinks it'll just be a funny story to tell later...
9.1K 248 15
Rogue isn't the type that takes risks. He likes to play it safe and hides behind a cold exterior. Kagura doesn't like to show expression. She always...