Park Jimin's Return (sequel t...

By yuuki_shou

The forgotten that had returned. He who was improving. Old wounds re-opened. And a girl who can stop it all... More

A/N
Ch.1
Ch.2
A/N
ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
A/N [IMPORTANT]
ch.12
Ch. 13
HAPPY 2 MILLION READS
Ch. 14
Ch. 16
News!!!
Schedule
Ch.17
Ch. 18

Ch. 15

6.7K 362 455
By yuuki_shou

Sun Mi

The school was a 20 minute walk away so I thought that this was the best time to get to know each other. I was thinking of topics and questions to ask him when I felt him tapped my shoulder.

I looked at him to see him holding out his hand with my umbrella.

"Here. I...I didn't get the chance to return this yesterday, sorry...and ummm thank you."

I grabbed the umbrella and told him it was okay.

"By the way, you weren't at the night class yesterday. Did something happen?" I asked while putting away my umbrella.

He flinched and looked away with a sad expression.

"No, it's nothing. I just felt a bit tired so I decided to have an early rest." he said, showing a faint smile.

I stared at his face, wondering why he made that expression. I know that wasn't all the reason to it but decided not to ask further. I replied with a short okay and there was silence again. I know something was bothering him but I just can't suddenly blurt it out and ask him.

I looked up the sky seeing a plane passed, leaving a trail on the clouds.

"Looks like it's gonna rain again huh." I mumbled, stopping from my tracks.

"What?"

I turned to Jimin before looking back up at the sky.

"You see that white trail left behind by the plane?"

Jimin looked up the sky and hummed a response.

"Well, they said that you'll know what the weather's gonna be based on that white trail. If the trail disappeared easily then it'll be sunny but if it stayed longer than a minute, then it'll likely rain. Ever since my mom told me that, I've been checking for planes and every time it happens, the weather was correct just as like she said." I smiled recalling the memory from my childhood.

"Wow. I never knew it can be known like that. That's really cool, knowing something like that." he whispered.

I glanced at him to see him still looking up. His eyes shone brightly, showing his light brown orbs. The wind brushing up his face as his hair made slight movements. In a short while, he actually looked like a normal boy who didn't know anything about dangerous things. It was calming to see this side of him.

I smiled and looked back up at the sky. "Yeah, I guess it does." I whispered.

We continued walking to the university while exchanging small talks. It wasn't that big but it was fun getting to talk to him like this. I wonder, if Jimin didn't suffer from the past, would things have been different now? If I were to meet his younger self, I would've treated him what he would've deserved to be treated.

We arrived at the room 5 minutes later than the actual time for class but we were in luck since the professor too hasn't yet arrived. I first entered the room and saw Taehyung at the same place as yesterday. He waved a hand at me and I smiled at him. He smiled back but soon turned into a frown when he saw Jimin follow behind me. I got to the place beside Taehyung and greeted him a good morning, earning a reply back. I sat down and felt Jimin did too. I was fixing my bag when Taehyung tapped me.

"Hey, did you go to school with him again? Is he forcing you or something? It looked like you to went together yesterday too. Just tell me if he's bothering you again okay?" Taehyung whispered.

I glanced at Jimin to see him taking a nap. I smiled and chuckled, turning to Taehyung.

"Don't worry, he's not forcing me or something. Since we live in the same neighbourhood, might as well go together right? Besides, this is better so that I can prevent him from meeting her." I whispered back.

He frowned and let out a sigh.

"Fine, just...tell me if he's troubling you again okay?"

I nodded and said an okay.

The professor was 15 minutes late but the lecture still went smoothly. After 3 different types of subject, it was finally time for lunch. It was already 1:00 and Taehyung said he had another class after so he wouldn't be able to eat with me. I told him it was okay as he left for his next class. I was standing near the door when I saw Jimin fixing his things.

I sighed and called out for him.

"Hey Jimin, mind having lunch together?" I asked.

He stopped fixing his things and looked at me surprised.

"Are you sure? What about Taehyung?" he asked nervously.

"It's fine don't worry. Also Taehyung went to his next class so he can't come."

"Oh...then, if you wouldn't mind me. I'm happy to take the offer." he bowed shyly.

I burst out in laughter as he did a 90 degree bow. I held my stomach from too much laughing while he just looked at me confused and surprised.

"Oh my god are you serious? Is this really the Park Jimin I know?" I asked emphasising his name.

"Huh? Wh-what?" he asks, turning a shade of red.

"Why are you suddenly acting like a maiden? You sound like the girls from mangas who got asked out by their crush." I said still laughing.

"Oh...s-sorry. I just didn't know what to say..." he smiled faintly.

"Let's just go okay? Also, don't be too nervous around me. Weren't you the one who was acting all confident about how you wished we'd be friends in the future?" I smiled. "Why don't you show me that bold side who was determined to be friends with me in the first place hm."

His eyes widened mouth slightly opened.

What he did next caught me off guard, creating a weird feeling in my chest.

"Okay, Sun Mi." he smiled brightly.

The way he said my name was so gentle while he was showing that kind of expression as if he was the happiest guy in the world.

I flinched and felt my face heating up.

"uhhh...o-okay then. Sh-should we g-go?" I turned around, stuttering with my words.

I brought my hands to my face and covered it.

"What the hell's with that look!?" I squealed in my mind, still feeling my heart thumping fast.

Jimin

Sun Mi quickly turned away and was stuttering with her words. I walked near her and took a small peak if she was okay. Her face was covered by her hands but it was clearly shown how bright she was that it even reached up to her ears.

I giggled seeing her reaction.

'Shouldn't I be the one feeling embarrassed instead of her?' I thought.

"Shall we go?" I asked behind her.

I noticed her flinched from my voice as she nodded quickly. We both left the room and went downstairs to the ground floor. We were walking side by side, earning a few glances and whispers.

I glanced at Sun Mi and leaned a bit.

"You don't have to force yourself you know. If you're uncomfortable, I can just eat alone." I whispered.

She stopped from walking and turned towards me making me stop too.

"Huh?! Wha-what makes you sa-say that?! Of-of course not!" she yelled while clenching both of her fist.

I flinched from her voice and panickly looked around.

"Okay okay. Please keep your voice down." I said trying to calm her.

She was pouting while looking at me.

I sighed and showed a smile.

"Okay, but please don't be so tense. People would think I'm forcing you to walk with me or something." I said earning a surprise look from her.

"Oh...okay then. Sorry."

I smiled and told her it was alright. We decided to just stay inside the university and eat cafeteria food. After both getting our trays of food, we stayed in a table near the window side.

We ate silently while some whispers can still be heard from the near tables. I glanced at Sun Mi to see her did the same making our eyes meet. She flinched and quickly looked away. I sighed and turned to the direction where the whispers were coming from. I stared at them and was about to say something when they suddenly looked away, their expression suddenly turning into fear.

I sighed in defeat seeing how it was pointless to even make them misunderstand the situation. We continued to eat in silence, ignoring the murmurs from the others.

After eating everything, I looked at Sun Mi and asked her if she's done. She nodded so we both stood up with our tray of food, put it into the proper place before leaving the cafetria.

We still had some time before the next class so we decided to explore the campus for a while.

"You know..." I spoke breaking in the silence.

Sun Mi glanced at me, humming a response.

"The situation at the cafeteria and in the hallways..." I said pausing to look at her and stopped from walking.

"That could happen often if you hang out with me...so if you're uncomfortable, maybe you sh-"

Before I could finish my sentence, she cut me off by grabbing my hand and squeezing it tightly. It caught me off guard making my face heat up.

"I told you I'm fine. I don't care what they think or say about me. It's my decesion wether I want to hang out with you or not so don't worry about me. Okay?" she said staring into my eyes seriously.

I nodded quickly before she smile and let go of my hand which was not burning hot. I don't even know if she realised what she just did.

She continued to walk ahead before turning around and calling me to hurry up or she'll leave me.

I laughed a bit and yelled an okay before jogging to catch up to her.

The whole time we talked about things we never thought we would ever talk about. We laughed together as we shared some of our funny memories from our past. To be honest, being with her gave me a feeling of comfort. It made me feel like I could find myself again. I felt happy being beside her.

"And also one time, Mingyu forgot to bring his bus ticket so...."

I stared at her as she continued to talk about memorable things in her life. She smiled and laughed as she tell her stories. I haven't even noticed that I wasn't hearing what she was saying anymore and just staring at her happily talk.

'How I wish I can be with you like this everyday' I thought while smiling at her.

Sun Mi

When we returned to class, we saw Taehyung at the same place. He stood up once he saw us enter while chatting happily.

"Sun Mi!" He exclaimed.

I looked at Taehyung surprised from his voice. The other students in the room was surprised too and was staring at Taehyung. He must have realised what he just did and apologized to the others.

Me and Jimin walked towards him and as I got near, he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me beside him. I was confused by his sudden reaction at first but then I saw him shooting daggers at Jimin.

"Don't act cocky and pretend to be friends with Sun Mi all of a sudden bastard!" Taehyung exclaimed with his grip on me tightening.

I flinched and grabbed Taehyung's hand to break free. My wrist was starting to hurt but it looked like Taehyung was unaware of how tight his grip was.

"Taehyung...it hurts..." I whispered.

His grip was getting nowhere and as ever second felt more painful. He was too focused on Jimin to even notice me.

I noticed Jimin looking at me as we make eye contact. He then looked down at my hand which was being held by Taehyung. His expression changed and before I knew it, Jimin was already holding my other hand while giving Taehyung a scary look. He looked very pissed as he spat those words to Taehyung that finnaly let me go.

"You're hurting her. Let.Go." he said, staring straight into Taehyung's eyes.

I was surprised by Jimin's reaction and I'd be lying if I said that I'm not scared from his sudden attitude. His tone and the way he looks at Taehyung was so serious that it brought some of the bad memories back to me.

Taehyung let go of his grip looking surprised by his actions. I looked at my wrist and it was red from Taehyung's grip.

"Sun Mi...I-I'm sorry...I didn't..." Taehyung stuttered after seeing the condition of my wrist.

I felt tears welling up my eyes because of the pain but also because of Jimin's change of attitude.

"Let me take you to the clinic." Jimin said while holding my other hand.

I looked over to Taehyung who had a pained expression. I faced Jimin with my head looking down and slowly nodded.

We quietly left the room with Jimin's hand still holding mine. I walked behind him, none of us speaking as we reach the clinic.

"Excuse me..." Jimin said as he slid the door open.

He looked around before guiding me to one of the beds.

"Wait here." he said.

I held my wrist which was now leaving a bruise from Taehyung's hand. I felt myself quiver from fear and not long, tears started falling to hands.

I put my head down and kept me eyes closed, letting the tears stream down my face.

"Sun Mi, let's put th-"

I heard Jimin said before failing to finish his sentence. I heard some things being put down beside me before feeling him sit down beside me. He held my hands and in a very soothing and gentle voice, he asks.

"Is it really painful?"

The way his voice felt as if he was the one in pain instead of me made me burst into tears more. A while ago, his attitude was so scary but now, it was as if he was entirely a different person.

I just continued to cry feeling unable to speak. I was confused by Jimin's attitude towards me. I was feeling pain in my chest seeing Taehyung make that kind of expression. I felt scared of what Anna would do and the people she could hurt. So many emotions was overwhelming me that I didn't know what to feel anymore.

"-ared..." I mumbled.

"Huh? What is it?" Jimin asked.

I looked up and turned to him. My lips quivering and my vision blury from the tears.

"I'm scared." I whispered.

His eyebrows furrowed as he bit his lip and before I knew it, I was already engulfed in a hug. My face buried on his chest. His hand on my back and the other on the back of my head.

"It's okay....You'll be fine. You're safe. No one's gonna hurt you anymore." He said with a hint of pain in his voice.

I felt my heart ache from his words. It felt soothing, as if he was assuring me that I'm safe in his arms. I felt relaxed and warm from his words. It made me feel nothing else mattered as long as he's here. I don't exactly know what this feeling is and why I'm feeling this but there's one thing for sure.

'I wanted to be in his arms a little longer.'

A/N:

Hi guyssss sorry if it took a while again. I was having making the final decions for the scenarios because I felt that there was just too many ideas that I didn't know what to choose but rest assured because it won't affect the story badly. Anyway I just want to say that I'd be more more busy now because class is coming and since nursing is gonna take a lot of my time (like really a lot), It'd probably take me a while to update T~T. But I promise to really try to update once a month instead of once in 3 months T^T so I hope you can still bear with me and understand my situation. Know that I love you all and please stay safe~

Comment, Favourite and follow 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.6K 58
"I'd give anything to remember." "I'd give everything to forget." But memories are persistent. Yoongi wants to forget his painful past, but when t...
2.4K 148 72
A forgotten hyyh storyline. "𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮?" 𝓗𝓮 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭, 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓴𝔂. "𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮" 𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓪�...
1.8K 63 44
After being broken in every way imaginable, Yoongi tries to remember what it was like to be whole-but everything is different now and he doesn't know...
3.2K 127 33
Her one true goal is to find love, however when she thinks she has finally found the one, she gets sent back in time. When she realizes this, she set...