โ€ข the dragon of the court โ€ข |...

By giubrick

Isabelle Aizawa, third year student in Shumizen Academy, captain of the most known girl's volleyball team in... More

0.0
0.1
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
Author's Note!

14.

1.9K 57 23
By giubrick

Shinzen High-School
28th June, second week of the Summer Camp

Another day of training is passed and here we are in the third gym, taking a break.

The quick attack me and Ana were working on is pretty much perfect and we can't be more happy. Also the other girls are getting better and better thanks to the other team and the boys. Next week we're gonna do some girls versus boys match, to see if we really are improved.

I'm so excited.

«When you jump to block the spiker you need to position yourself in front of his dominant arm» Kuroo is again giving advice to the younger middle blocker.

«Kuroo-san, we are technically opponents as soon as we're in a match, right?» Tsukishima asks him «So, why are you giving us advice?»

Kuroo smile, putting a hand on his heart «I've always been a nice person»

Me, Shoyō and Tsukishima cringed at his words and staring at him with wide eyes.

«You don't have to look at me like that» he scratch the back of his neck and looks away «and then I want that the Battle of the Trash Heap to happen. Coach doesn't want anything else and I don't know for how many time he can continue. So you better keep winning»

Battle of the Trash Heap? The famous match that see Karasuno and Nekoma against each other in an official match? Is he talking about that?

I give small punches in his stomach «Ooh, look who's a softie!»

He push me away «Shut up and let's get back to practice. This is also a good train for me»

«Aizawa-san, can you be on our team this time?» Lev asks, looking at me.

«Sure, why not?» I peek at my boyfriend and see his face falls. Moody.

«Whaaaat? But you don't have a setter and I don't have you!» he complain. I jog to him and give him a peck on the lips.

«But it's something new and we know that trying new things is always funny, or am I wrong?»

He thinks about that for a second and then he light up «So I can show you that I'm really the best! HEY HEY HEY»

I popped a vein «I'm gonna tear you down even if I don't have a setter»

«TRY IT!»

«Aizawa-san, last touch!»

Our team is winning. They decided to kick off Kuroo and let me take the lead of this match.

Lev is the one who's trying the most to give me a decent toss and I appreciate it a lot. So also this time is he calling my name, tossing the ball as high as he can. I take a look and see only Hinata running to block me. This time his jump is really high and we can almost look at each other in the eyes.

He's really following my advice.

But he can't still read blocks in the right way — or at least he can't read me. I positioned myself as I'm going to spike a vertical but instead I spike a powerful diagonal, who score a point for us.

«Amazing!» Hinata's eyes are lock in the point were the ball slammed, I can almost see little sparkles around him. Bokuto has the same expression but looking at me with trembling lips who are trying to hide a smile.

«Aizawa-san, how can you do that even with bad tosses like Haiba-san's ones?» I'm surprised that is Tsukishima asking me that.

«You know Tsukishima-kun, if you want to become a great player you need to adapt your capacity at every situations you can imagine. You need to be ready if you're setter is not at his 100% to compensate what he's missing or if he's injured and is game is worse or if your team need more support than other day. You need to show them that you are there for all of them and you're not going to let go just because a bad day or week or whatever» I smile «or at least is what I think about as a captain. So I can't repress myself just because Lev can't toss!»

«My girlfriend is too cool! Did you hear that Akaaaaashi?! That was a really cool speech!» Bokuto points at me.

Akaashi nod «Yes, Bokuto-san, it was cool»

«I still don't understand how you end up with her, Bro-kuto» Kuroo start collecting his things and I notice that is already dinner time.

Bokuto follow his friend «Because I'm the luckiest man alive! HEY HEY HEY»

I jump on Kuroo's back and stroke some of his hair «You better talk to you know who tonight before I'm getting pissed off» I whisper to him. He try to get rid of me but I don't let go.

«Okay, you win! I'll do it! Now, Bokuto, can you take back your girl? I don't like her, she stink» he get close to Bokuto so he can take me away from his back.

«You can't tell a girl she's stink even she does!» Bokuto lecture his friend, taking me in his muscular and sweaty arms. I tilt my head and look at his beautiful features while he's arguing with Kuroo.

«Isabelle-san, you're drooling again»

I try to karate chopped Akaashi but then I remember he's and angel so I just pinch his arm «Akaashi! Stop that!»

But Bokuto listen and he push his face closer to mine «You like me that much?»

I put my mouth on his ear «When we get home I'll show you how much I actually like you»

When I step back I see my boyfriend face explode in red and I cannot laugh at this scene.

«I hope you didn't tell him something dirty»

This time I don't feel guilty while karate chopping Kuroo's hip.

«C'mon, me and Shoyō have things to do! Go go go!» I push the five boys away and close the gym's door.

After that we can start our practice.

«I really hope that Kageyama learn that new toss soon! I want to see you guys do your new quick attack! You look so happy when you talk about it!»

I'm walking with Shoyō towards the showers and meanwhile he is explain to me the new attack he's trying to do with Kageyama.

«I hope that too, sensei! It will be all like swooosh and pooom and the ball will go baaam

And now I'm a sensei. I chuckle but don't correct him: I understand that is pointless 'cause is going to call me whatever he wants.

When we reach the bathroom our path divided. Before he can go I stop him, taking his shirt sleeves.

«In two days we will have the girls versus boys match, you know?»

He nod and start jumping «Yes! YES!»

I smile «I want to be your first opponent!»

He flash me a smile so bright that I started to think I need sunglasses «ALRIGHT SENSEI! YOU'LL SEE ME! NO, YOU'LL SEE US! WE'RE GONNA WIN!» then he run into the boys bathroom, left me in the hallway.

I sigh.

«Have you already showered or...?»

Bokuto's voice scare me. He grin and run to me.

«Hi baby!» he hug me tight, like we haven't seen each other in years.

«Hi Kō, no, I was about to go» I answer his previous question. He take my hand and start playing with my fingers.

«Can I ask you something?» the nervousness in his voice is clear.

I nod «What's up?»

When he makes me his question I blush madly. But what can go wrong?

I'm currently sitting in a bathtub full of bubbles that cover my body and Bokuto is right behind me. He is out off the bathtub — we don't do such things here! — and he's washing my hair, massaging my scalp with the shampoo in a relaxing way.

His question was adorable. He ask me to take a bath instead of a shower so he can stay in the bathroom with me and we can talk a little. To convince me he offered to wash my hair even if I was aware that I can't resist to his puppy eyes. So I win a personal hair washer for tonight and I have to admit he's doing a good job.

«From now on you're gonna always wash my hair»

I hear him chuckle «I'm the best at this, right?»

I only nod, relaxing under his touch. When we're alone Bokuto is more calm and his usual loud voice is surprisingly lowered at a normal tone.

«How many?» he asks. I open one eye to see him staring at my right arm who's resting on the edge of the bathtub.

«Tattoos?» he nod. Even if we were best friends I always take Mina or Ana to the tattoo shop and during practice I usually wear sport's shirts with long sleeves or something to cover my arms when I have t-shirt.

The last time he saw me with my arms uncovered he was so focused on the dragon on my leg to notice the others.

«Quite a lot» I respond, lifting up both of my arms «I lost count»

It's not that I'm full but I got plenty of smalls tattoos. I think one in particular can gain Bokuto's attention.

«Hey, look behind my right ear»

He stop massaging me and take a peek «EH?! THIS IS A LITTLE OWL! YOU GOT A LITTLE OWL BEHIND YOUR EAR! HOW CAN I NEVER NOTICE IT!» and here we have loud Bokuto.

I laugh «You like it? I did it mostly for you, y'know? As a remainder of the boy who always be by my side and support me!»

I see him repress the hug he was going to give me «I really want to hug you but I don't think it will be a great idea»

We laugh together and then he wash away the shampoo from my head with some hot water and put me a hair mask on. He clipped my hair up and while the mask is doing her job I clean my body. I can feel Bokuto's eyes on my back and I know what he's staring at.

«I guess you like that too»

He presses a finger on the big wings tattooed on my back and draw all the lines «I want that too! It's sooo cool for a volleyball player»

I slightly turn my head «Kōtarō, you're terrorized by needles»

He sigh «I know but you have all that ink on your skin that makes you so damn hot and cool at my eyes that I feel the urge to go and get a tattoo too!»

After some minutes of chatting he wash away the hair mask with hot water and wrapped them in a towel.

«Close your eyes and turn around» I order him. He pout a little but don't protest.

Only at this point I step out the bathtub, dry myself and before dressing up I smack a kiss on his cheek. His eyes immediately open and when he saw me with just a towel to cover me he slam his hands on his eyes.

«Sorry! I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't saw anything!» he mumbles. I laugh and put on my pajamas aka a tank top grey, pink shorts and my slippers.

«I'm dressed!»

He peek through his fingers to be sure about that and the jog to me. Taking the towel were my hair are wrapped he start to dry the water with another scalp massage.

«I know you hate hairdryer so this should be all you need. Here you go! Tomorrow you'll have beautiful hair thanks to me! HEY HEY HEY!»

«You can be really a dork sometimes» I joke, taking my bag and putting the used towel in the laundry basket.

While we're walking towards our room two figures catch our eyes.

«Mina?»

«Ku-bro

Bokuto lift his arm to say hello to them but I stop him just in time, pushing him behind a wall.

«What are we doing?» he asks me with a confused look.

«We're checking that they don't screw things up» I whispers back. He still don't connect the dots.

«Belle, I don't...THEY'RE KISSING!»

I put a hand on my boyfriend mouth before he could ruin the moment. Luckily we're pretty far from them and they can't see us cheer and squeal like little girls.

«I can't believe it! I knew Kuroo-kun was hiding something from me!»

I smile «I knows everything!»

He pout «What? Why?»

I kiss him, taking him by surprise «'Cause I'm Mina's friend, dummy»

Bokuto is flustered and I don't think he has listen what I said. In fact he just kiss me again with more passion than before. A moan escape from my mouth when he bite my lower lip and I can feel he's smiling trough the kiss.

«That was not bad at all» he put some locks of my hair behind my ears and take me close to him again «I don't mind hearing it more times»

I feel my cheeks burning «How can you be all stupid jokes and dumb questions one second before and then you say something like that out of the blue?» I stick my tongue at him and he quickly bite it gently, stealing me another kiss. I pull him closer grabbing his shirt.

«Please, find a room you two»

Kuroo's voice make us abruptly stop our kiss and step back from each other.

«What are you doing here?» I ask, trying to hide my red face.

«Nothing that concern you»

Me and Bokuto share a look and nod. Then he take Kuroo's head under his arms and lower him to ruffle his hair. I join the torture.

«Tetsurō, you liar! We saw you and Mina!»

After struggling a while he can push me and Bokuto away «In fact, that's nothing that concern you!»

«Eh?! I've helped you! If you don't tell me everything I'm going to Mina!»

To be honest I know that he's going to tell us how the night goes by the big smile on his stupid face.

This Camp is forming more couples than what I expected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 56.1K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
3.1K 74 17
When a girl falls for a cute boy at a record store or When Harry Styles finally meets a girl that doesn't know who he is and cant help falling for he...
702K 23.5K 116
Amari Bakugo was Katsuki's greatest secret. The topic of his sister was only dismissed and forgotten by him for years. That is, until Amari gets acce...
67.3K 3K 33
๐™ง๐™ช๐™—๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ (๐™ฃ.): ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ She laughs again and spins farther f...