| Lies of Love ~ Kokichi Oma...

By nijiros-wife

| A Killing Game, 17 Students, One of them being you - Do you have what it takes to win? - There are techniqu... More

Important A/N!
Backstory ( Angst )
Chp.1 ~ Plain Boring Highschool Students
Chp.3 ~ The Killing game and manhole
Chp.4 ~ Death Road of Despair
Chp.5 ~ Sensei Kirumi
Chp.6 ~ Cheer Up!
Thank You, I love all of you
Chp.7 ~ Book Wars
New Cover
Not deleting my account
Special Chp. ~ What Do You Mean, You Care About Me?
Chp. 8 ~ Childs Play
Chp. 9 ~ Secrects
Chp. 10 ~ Stargazing
Chp. 11 ~ Slow Conversations
Chapter 12 ~ Stress
• Merry Christmas! •
Chapter 14 ~ Something Special
Chapter 15 ~ The Killing
Chapter 16 ~ Culprit
It's not done
Chapter 17 ~ Try
Chapter 18 ~ Just you and I

Chp.2 ~ Ultimate Peers

3.1K 79 337
By nijiros-wife

==================================

2nd Person's POV

You were kinda used to being in small dark spaces from playing hide n seek all the time with your parents until they died at least, so being in whatever you were in wasn't a problem at all but the real problem was that you didn't know where you were.

' What if im... dead?' ' WHAT!? NO! I can't be dead! What am I thinking, I have someone that cares about me, I can't die on grandmother and if we were dead I should know how we died but I don't, so im not dead.'

You started to move your legs around a bit with the little space you were givin you were trying to un-numb you legs once you did you kicked towards the front of you as hard as you could making the door to you containment fly open. It looked like you were in some a classroom.

And suprizingly you didn't fall out the locker!

That is until you tried stepping forward and faceplanted into the stone cold floor. You pushed yourself up slowely with your arms into a kneeling position, " Oww..." you whispered quitely holding your now red nose while looking around this was slight looked warn down with plants and other vegetitation growing around the classroom, you slowley got up and saw that the windows were coverd with red barbed wire and thorns.

The locker next to the one you came out of started to make noises from inside it, then the door to the locker swings open and a very tall and scary looking guy comes out, he had red eyes and long dark green hair. You were kinda of scared but you figured he might be as scared as you are, so you walked over to him, " H-Hello?" You said in a quite voice but in not in a whipser, " Oh! Thank you!"he said softening his eyes with a smile, " Th-hanking me? For what?" you said in more calm tone

" You talk to Gonta! Gonta look scary, Gonta don't want to make you scared. So Gonta be gentle man and say thank you!" Gonta had explained to you, "Oh, well your welcome Gonta!" you told him exchaging a smile with him, you were happy that you went up to him. 'I should intoduce myself to Gonta and polite too', " Oh! r-right, Im Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Dollmaker.", " Gonta is Gonta Gokuhara, Ultimate Entomologist ". " Well then Gonta we should find a way out of here." You said while slowing turning around to the door, Gonta nodded.

You then made your way over to the door woundering how you got here and what is this place, you suddenley hear a high pitched chorus of voices, "Rise and Shine Ursine!" I turn myself all the way over to see 5 little bear plushies come out of no where, "AAH!" You had screamed and hit your back againist the door, you thought the bears were possessed or something.

"Quit screaming! You can only do that when you'll get murdered!" The red bear one speaks says, "Murdered?! Y/n won't be murdered, Gonta will protect Y/n!" Gonta explains to the red bear, you very greatfull of what Gonta had said but what the red bear said had you shacking, " What do you mean about me being murdered?" you said in a loud but shacky voice but the bears ignnored you question they just went on about how we should intoduce ourselves to the other Ultimates in the school.

After that the bears left and Gonta and I left the classroom we talked a little about bugs and on our way we met Tenko Chabashira Ultimate Aikido Master and Himiko Yumeno Ultimate Magicain. And now we came upon a very tall guy but not as tall as Gonta, he had long dark haired, gold eyes, and a mask covering his mouth, he told us that he was Korekiyo Shinguji The Ultimate Anthropologist, he says that we can just call him Kiyo for short.

Kiyo gives me a weird feeling when im near him but I don't think anything of it, me and Gonta open the doors that has 'south' above it and a bright light blinds my eyes I quickly shut my eyes but it wasn't long for my eyes to adjust to the light and thats when I saw it, a huge cage surrounding the whole building and then thats when the bears called the Monokubs showed up again explianing the cage and again ignoring my questions.

"Hehe, I must be hallucinating things...yeah that must be it or im dreaming.." I whispered to myself, "Y/n! What if bug friends in the grass? Can Y/n help Gonta look for bug firends?" Gonta had asked me which I gladly accepted, 'maybe looking for bugs whith Gonta can get my mind of the huge cage trapping us in here'.

Me and Gonta started to look in the grass but i really couldn't see anything but grass and dirt, I then walk ove to Gonta and tell him that I didn't find any, he looked really dissapointed so I offered to look around in the school for bugs in dark corners which made Gonta happy again.

I left Gonta and started to walk around the stone path until I saw I another guy, he had kinda short and very dark looking magenta hair which matched his jacket which was a lighter shade of his hair and on the inside on his jacket had a galaxity pattern which a peronaly thought looked cool, so I go to talk to him if he has seen any bugs.

"Uh, h-hello there," you said in a quite but confident voice " Oh hey! Isn't it strange of how they made thsi big ass wall?" he said , " Yeah I hope someone notices it, it is pretty big...." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "It may be big but its nothing compared to the vastness of the universe!" " Uh?", " Oh right! I haven't introduced myself have I? Im Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Star! Even crying children adore the Ultimate Astronaut!" Kaito explained, "Ultimate Astronuat? But aren't you a teenager?" you asked "I maybe the Ultimate Astronaut but...Im still in training."

'Ahh...that explains a lot' Kaito continued, " But im the first teenager to ever pass the exam!" ,"I mean, normally you need a collage degree to even take the exam." You were shocked by what Kaito had said, " How did you even get to do the exam then?", " I had a friend who was pretty crafty... So I had him forge some stuff for me.", "But thats illegal, Kaito." you said in a dissapointing tone, "Yeah, I ended up getting caught. I was in pretty deep shit!", "But the people up top decieded they liked me and letme in anyway and of cousre I aced the test too."

You sighed, "Thats very careless..." you said, "Sometimes you gotta be a little reckless to make your dreams a reality!", "No way I can wait till after collage! I wanna get to space as fast as I can!" Kaito explained, "Well you seem to be really hyper, thats good for an astronaut." you said with a small smile, "Yeah everyone told me impossible, but I never gave up! Not for a moment!"

"Thats becuase....limits don't exist unless you set the yourself!" 'what about personal contact limits? That does exist' you thought while he continued, "There are no walls you can't get over! The same goes for that one!", "So do you know a way over that wall?" you asked, "..." Kaito didn't say anything which you took as a no,"T-That's not the problem!" Kaito started to sweat a bit.

After that I went over to what was called 'Trial Grounds', I then met Angie Yonaga the Ultimate Artist there, I really enjoyed talking to her, she was so cheerfull despite the sitation that were all in kinda like Kaito in a good way, I would like to spend more time with both of them to take my mind off my fears but she kinda scared me with her Auta thing.

After that I some how found myself in the storage room and thats how I met Miu Iruma, Ultimate Inventor, to be honest she looked pretty, she had light bule eyes and light blonde hair so I complimented her and she was suprised at first but then insulted me on my h/l and h/c which made me sad so I just mumbled bye and walked away.

As I was walking started to talk to myslef a little thinking I was the only one in the hallway, "Huh, didn't know any one could be so rude..." and then a new voice appeared from behind me.

" Nisisisi~ That's Miu for ya!" I instantly turn around to see a boy slighty shorter then I am,( You are like one inch below Kiibo's height in the story which is 5'3 so you are 5'2 and rat boi here is 5'1 so people can't tell you is taller and who's shorter cause you look the same height ) he had dark violet hair and matching amethyst colored eyes, and was wearing all white with 2 white belt straps hanging off of his pants and a black and white checkered scraf around his neck, and to be honest he had looked the most strange out of all the ultimates i've met today. ( you haven't met Kiibo yet )

"O-oh, didn't see you there..." you said averted your eyes to anywhere but him, "Hmmm, you are quite jumpy aren't you....well....kneel Before me, Kokichi O(u)ma! Ultimate Supreme Leader!" Kokichi said with a wide smile, " Well, im Y/n L/n, the U-Ulitimate Doll Maker." you said with your voice trailing off, he was very odd and was giving off and gave you felt uneven when you looked into his eyes like you were starring into a black hole that could swallow you up.

As Kokichi was opened his mouth about to say something I had cut him off, " O-Okay! I have to g-go, bye!" by the time I started to speak I ran off into what it looked like to be a dormitory and when I arrived I looked behind me to see if Kokichi had followed along, he didn't most likely in shoock due to my sudden outburst but I saw two new people and now Kokichi was the last thing on my mind.

The 2 people in the dormitory was Ryoma Hoshi the Ultimate Tennis Player and Kirumi Tojo the Ultimate Maid, they both seemed nice espeically Kirumi her loyalness to everyone amazed me tho I didn't say much due to my shyness, to be honest the only person I am the most comfrotable with was Gonta.

As I was looking and the dorms I rembered the whole point of you wandering around the school, to help Gonta find bugs! ' I should go find him!' but as I was about to take off once in the hallway again a loud sound echoed and had stoped me. Ding Dong , Bing Bong, 'what was that?' I asked in my head looking at the monitor that had just turned on reveling all of the Monokubs sitting on couch with drinks all in hand with what it looks to be little dolls or puppets of myslef and all of the ultimates i've met and some I havn't in th backround some suspenesed in the air some lying somewhere on the couch and some just on the floor.

Monopahine: Hiiiiii Thanks for bear-ing with us!

Monodam: .....

Monokid: Kept you bastards waiting, huh!?

Monotaro: Everyone make your way to the gym please.

Monokid: The opening ceremony can finally begin!

Monotaro: Phew! We finally finished our preparations!

Monosuke: ..... You do realize you just read your lines backwards, don't you?

Monokubs: So long! Bear-well!

Then the monitor when black like it was before, 'Geuss i'll see Gonta in the gym then'. I then changed directions and ran back into the school and headed to the blue doors, I knew it was the gym becuase I had peeked in the doors when walking with Gonta. When I finally arrived you pushed the doors open slowy reveleing at least half of the people that were here in the school I quickly spotted Gonta and speed walked up to him trying to get everyones eyes off me.

" H-Hey Gonta, Im sorry I couldn't find any bugs, did you find any?" I told him, "Gonta, did not find any bug friends but Gonta find Ultimate Entomologist Lab, Gonta will find bug friends in there!" Gonta explained with a smile, "Thats very good Gonta!". You then just waited for the other stsudents to show up while playing with the straps of your skirt that was kinda like overals so it reached up to your shoulders, looking down as you did played with them.

But you felt like someone was staring at me but I ignored it thinking it would go away but after a few minutes it didn't stop so I looked up and skimed therw the sea of student to see who it was until I made eye contact with him.

Kokichi, it was him, he was just looking at me with a blank expression but once we made eye contact he smiled in a kind of malice way and out his finger up to his mouth and squinted his eyes a bit, which scared me so I looked down again and started to play with my skirt strapes agian but more quickly. While I was trying to calm down from that weird interation I heard I giggle but It wasn't a regular giggle and becasue of that I knew exactly who it was.

Kokichi.....agian, to be honest it was kinda cute since I could tell he was lauging at my shyness which made heat rush to my cheeks and I puffed out my cheeks (maki style,) hoping it would stop which earned even more giggles from Kokichi, he was starting to get annoying. I was so lost in the moment that I didn't even realive that Kokichi had moved closer to me and Gonta, but mainly me and that the last students had arrived.

It wasn't until I heard Kokichi's voice whisper in my ear, "Nisisi~ Your sooooo fun to tease~" He said in a deep manner and he had moved to the left side of me and was so colse I could feel his hot breath on my neck which made me get flustered and finally look up and move bit to the right but before I could say anything I heard grummbling and 5 huge monster looking things had popped up in th gym from no where.

==================================

im sorry it took longer than expected to write this due to me helping my parents with the house and me making this very the chapter very long but on the bright side Kokichi finally got some attention in the spotlight! yeah im probaly not gona post anything tommorw cause i'll be busy and sorry if there's some missspelled words i rushed myself to get at least one chapter done and on Monday. i'll most defently post another chapter. bye bye~

6/27/20

- Word Count: 2590 -

Edited: Word Count: 2570

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.6K 19
⚠️NOTE⚠️: at some point in the story, R*pe is mentioned. Although it's censored, I believe the warning should stay. It was made out to be a joke, and...
53.7K 1K 64
*Danganronpa V3. This is a no killing game alternate universe.* You attend hopes Peak first year. You're best friends is Keebo, Shuichi, and Kaito. B...
44.3K 1.2K 16
‼️TW: CRINGE, MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND GORE‼️ monokuma decides to try to spice up the game in order to get better ratings and more viewers, so he adds i...
2.6K 37 8
[DISCONTINUED] 17 students, all ultimates. 1 killing game. Endless outcomes. When Y/N got stuck in this mess, they never thought they'd fall for anyo...