Eternity

tu_baa_ tarafından

Prev. ISHQ: The Journey From Hate To Love *** "What have I ever done to... Daha Fazla

Description
Cast
All Rights Reserved
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

1.1K 84 135
tu_baa_ tarafından

As-salamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Hope everyone is doing fine! Here goes Chapter 1 ⬇️

••—••—••

<Edited>

Sana's PoV

I was seated on the bed in my velvet coloured lehenga, ready to walk out, when my mom and dad came bursting through the door in a hurry. Sadness and shock covered their faces. For a minute, I felt like my heart would stop beating if they won't start speaking soon.

"Mom, Dad, what's wrong?" I asked them but they looked too dazed to even answer me. My gaze travelled from Mom to Dad then to Mom again, but this time when I looked at her, her eyes shed some tears. She wiped them to cover her emotions, feelings and especially her tears from me, that's what she always does, she always hides her emotions from us even her husband, but I saw the tear. I quickly got to her and wiped the tears that she failed in wiping.

I guess today her emotions and feelings heightened very much as she hugged me tight, balling her eyes out.

I was still in shock to return her hug. She unwrapped her arms from my waist and wiped other tears.

I looked at Dad to tell him to silently give me a clue on what's going on, why they are acting like this but when he also didn't answer, I knew something very very bad had happened.

"Mom, Dad, please say something. Your silence is killing me. Please..." I said, my eyes welling up with tears.

"S-Sana..." Dad sniffed. He somehow began to tell me what happened but stopped.

"Yes Dad, what's wrong, tell me?"

"Sana... S-Sayyid committed s-suicide" He said stuttering.

People always want to hear three words from their companion, soulmate, another half, three magical words which in my case were not magical at all. Three words that are meant to brighten a sad mood, three words that are meant to make people happy, in the situation where I stand the words were different, the three words papa said were more than enough to shake my whole world.

I would have never thought that he will commit suicide, not in my dreams as well then why would he? We were happy with the thought of being with each other. It was our own decision in fact to be with each other. This marriage was not at all forced upon us then why did Sayyid commit suicide?

Flashback

I was downstairs helping my Mom in washing the dishes when I heard my phone ringing. I excused myself and went towards my room. My heart fluttered a bit after looking at the caller id. It was Sayyid. I quickly picked up the call afraid that he might end it. There was complete silence for some seconds followed by a low 'As-salamu Alaykum' from his side. And I don't know why it always melts me inside. I replied to him with a 'Wa-alaykum Salam'. I thought something was wrong when he sighed loudly,

"Is everything okay Sayyid?"

"No Sana, nothing is okay. It feels like I am gonna die"

"Allah forbid. What do you mean Sayyid? Are you okay? Is your health okay? Does it pain anywhere? Please tell me Sayyid. SAYYID!"

Suddenly I heard a boom of laughter from him. After a moment he said,

"Calm down Sana, I was just kidding"

"Are you for real Sayyid! Do you think it is a joke, Sayyid! Well, just to let you know it is not! How can you joke about a thing as serious as this!"

"Okay, I'm sorry Sana"

"Sorry is not going to change anything Sayyid. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Bye"

"Okay leave it all aside. Tell me one thing Sana, are you ready?"

I so badly wanted to say something, to ask him what he meant but I restrained myself

"Sana... Sana, come on I said I am sorry. And now you are making me feel guilty"

"You should" I snapped.

"I know that and I also know that you have a big heart and you will forgive me, won't you, my dear? Okay fine if you don't want to talk then I won't force you. Allah Hafiz Sana"

"For what?" I mumbled in a low tone hoping he would hear it and he did.

"What do you mean, Sana?"

"You asked me earlier if I am ready, so ready for what?"

He chuckled and that was enough for me to laugh as well. He cleared his throat,

"For being Mrs Sayyid"

I could imagine the smirk on his face right now.

"You and your arrogant self Mister. Allah Hafiz" and with that, I hung up.

_________________

Black dots started to cover my vision, my sight was becoming blurry. The tears were so hard to control. I heard my mom and dad's voices. They were calling for me.

"Sana... Sana, my dear daughter. Are you alright?" Dad was asking. I managed to nod my head somehow but after a minute or so the dizziness and blurring of sight came back plus the nauseous feeling was making it worse than it already was.

I wanted to throw up everything I have eaten but there was nothing in my stomach except the waffles and some pancakes I ate before getting dressed up for my marriage.

"Sana... Ya Allah, what's happening to her Hassan?" Mom asked Dad.

"I think we should call the doctor and see what he says" He replied sounding anxious.

"Yes, you are right, dial his number and call him then. What are you waiting for Hassan?" Mom said sounding the mixture of sad, hurt and mad at Dad.

I heard some shuffling sound probably dad finding his phone in the pocket of his tux and after that, I don't know what happened as darkness started to envelop me and with that, I passed out in Mom's arms.

__________________

Thanks for reading 📖

Don't forget to
✔️ Vote
✔️ Comment &
✔️ Share

Tuba

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...