Louisiana Nights

By GrowToEvolve

GrowToEvolve | 01 ______________________________________ - How will the Wests' second chapter go? Previously... More

0 0
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
3 1

1 0

4.2K 346 133
By GrowToEvolve

*Edited*

June 10th, 2020

"I find it crazy how my husband stops a robbery from succeeding, and you guys arrest him." Samia said with an incredulous tone.

After Sahir single handedly prevented the robbers from leaving the scene of the bank, Lieutenant Blue and Detective Henderson arrested him, along with the four robbers.

"Mrs. West can we stop with the fun and games. All I'm askin' fa' is the truth." Lieutenant Blue said sitting his phone down which was open on the Wordscapes app.

Though a few days had passed, he still wasn't able to get off of level one thousand, two hundred and twelve.

"Oh I love that game." Samia said grabbing his phone.

Lieutenant Blue watched Samia look at the level he was stuck on for days, and complete it in a matter of seconds.

"I don't know how you were stuck on that one. The word you didn't know was 'entanglement'." Samia said sliding his phone back across the desk to him.

Lieutenant Blue could feel his eye begin to twitch as he looked at Samia.

"Who is your husband working fa' now?" He asked Samia who was too busy messing around with her sons, who sat in their stroller.

Samia took her eyes off of her baby's and placed them onto Lieutenant Blue.

"If you want to know who my husband is working for, I suggest you ask him." She said turning back towards her children.

"Look lady," Lieutenant Blue said loudly, standing up from behind his desk. "you have a lot of got damn balls. Your husband is currently sittin' in a jail cell and he's going ta' stay there, until somebody tells me what he's doin' in my city."

Samia's face remained unbothered by Lieutenant Blue's outburst.

"I don't know why you're overreacting." She said rolling her eyes, turning back to her babies. "When you guys are older, don't act bitter because you can't get your way, ok."

"Ma'am, if you don't watch it, your goin' ta' find yourself in a jail cell adjacent ta' your husbands." Lieutenant Blue said causing Samia to laugh.

"Ok ma'am, don't get your panties in a bunch." Samia said not caring about anything Lieutenant Blue had just said.

"There's a phone call for you, Blue." Detective Henderson yelled from his desk.

Lieutenant Blue rolled his eyes at Samia, before telling back, "I'm busy right now, Henderson."

A faint "ok" could be heard coming from Detective Henderson's desk.

Lieutenant Blue planted both his hands on the desk, moving closer to where Samia sat.

"Now I'm goin' ta' ask you one mo' time, very nicely-" Lieutenant Blue started, but was cut off by Detective Henderson.

"It's about Sahir, Blue." Detective Henderson said removing the phone from his ear.

"Is it the president of the United States?" Lieutenant Blue yelled, feeling annoyed by everything going on.

Detective Henderson quickly shook his head no.

"It's actually the governor."

Lieutenant Blue's eyes widened and Samia's smirk grew.

*

As the babies slept quietly in their room, Sahir and Samia did whatever little things they had to do, before going to bed. Sahir was laying on the bed with his left hand in his multi-colored Ethica briefs and his right hand behind his head, watching an episode of Martin. Samia stood in the bathroom mirror fixing her red, laced, one piece lingerie set. Once she felt that it looked good on her, she grabbed her phone and went to the camera app.

Turning around so that the thong bottom could be seen disappearing between her two ass cheeks, she bit her bottom lip and took a picture. Seeing that she looked divine in the picture, Samia sent it to Sahir. Sitting her phone down onto the counter, she smirked to herself, already knowing how Sahir was going to react.

Hearing his phone ding, Sahir took his left hand out of his pants and grabbed his phone. Seeing that Samia texted him, while in a five step radius from him, caused Sahir to smack his teeth. Clicking the message, he put his password in, so he could see what his wife sent. As soon as Sahir seen the picture, he could feel his penis begin to harden. Dropping his phone on the nightstand by his side of the bed, Sahir sat up and turned the tv off.

"Samia come here." Sahir said in a deep, sensual tone.

Hearing the door click and then open, Sahir licked his lips at the sight of his wife. Motioning his hand for her to come to him, he moved his body around so that she would be able to stand in between his legs. Once she was close enough, he placed his hands on her ass and gripped it roughly. Releasing her right cheek from his left hand, he placed a hard smack to it.

"You know I like it rough, baby." Samia cooed into Sahir's right ear, wrapping her arms around his neck and placing the tip of his ear into her mouth.

Sucking on the tip of his ear lightly, Samia released it from her mouth's grip, but used her tongue to trace the shell of his ear.

Sahir's grip on her ass tightened, and he pulled her closer until there was no space in between them. Sahir opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by the apartment's landline ringing.

"Get on the bed for me, baby." Sahir said to Samia, kissing the corner of her mouth.

Following orders, Samia sexily climbed onto the bed, remaining on all fours. Sahir bit his bottom lip at the sight of Samia's round ass in the air.

Quickly getting off the bed to go to the landline, which was next to the room's door, Sahir picked it up. Heavy breathing could be heard on the other side of the phone, before a voice decided to speak.

"You remember me?" The voice said with confidence, not in question.

Recognizing the voice, Sahir smirked. Turning around to place his back against the wall, he faced Samia who now laid flat against the bed, with her legs on both sides of her head.

"Of course I remember you, Morty! How could I forget about the guy who lost a tooth?" Sahir said jokingly with his eyes still locked onto Salina.

Samia placed both her hands onto her breast. Through her lingerie, she began to tweak her already hard nipples.

Sahir could feel his pants tightening at the sight of small drops of breastmilk leaking out of Samia's nipples.

"It's Muerte!" Muerte's screamed into the phone.

"Whatever, Morty. I was in the middle of something, so can I go." Sahir said watching Samia move the bottom part of her lingerie to the side.

Using her right pointer finger, Samia lightly touched her clitoris. Moving her finger, she could see that it was slightly covered in her essence. Moving her finger towards her mouth, she placed it in there, then locked eyes with Sahir.

He could see the need for him in her eyes, and he couldn't wait to ravage her body.

"You're going ta' be a dead man soon." Muerte said causing Sahir to nod his head, absentmindedly.

Samia had placed two of her fingers, on her right hand into her wet pussy. Wetness leaked out as she pounded the two slim fingers into her tight walls. Feeling an immense amount of budding pleasure, Samia used her left hand to rub her clit in circles. Using force, but not too much pressure, she began to move her hips against her hand and fingers.

"Sahir!" She moaned out, hitting her fingers against her spot repeatedly.

"I am. My dick is hard as shit, but you're holding me up from fucking my wife." Sahir said honestly, feeling his dick slightly twitch.

The line was silent, before Muerte said, "I seen your wife before. I will make her mine."

"You can try." Sahir started. "I doubt you will succeed though. Anyway, what's the point of this call?"

"The point of this call is ta' let you know that your goin' to die. Your goin' ta' die a slow-"

Sahir stopped paying attention to Muerte when he heard Samia let out a loud moan, before squirting onto the sheets. Removing her two fingers from her vagina, she held them up for him to see her wetness on them.

"Only use this line for serious calls, Morty." Sahir said before quickly hanging the phone back up, and then, making his way back to the bed.

Removing his briefs, his penis stood to attention and his balls hung heavy, begging to be able to release cum, preferably inside of Samia. Moving onto the bed, Sahir grabbed her fingers. Placing them into her mouth, he sucked them slowly, while looking into her eyes.

Removing her fingers from his lips, Sahir said, "You always taste so good, baby."

Samia didn't say anything, she only laid there thinking of what he would do to her body.

"Get up." Sahir demanded, causing Samia to do exactly that.

Samia got off the bed, just to slide the piece of lingerie off. It had served its purpose well, and now it was time for her to feel the reward of wearing it.

Sahir grabbed Samia's body, turning her around to face the bed. Using his left hand to hold both of her wrists, he used his right hand to bend her over. Smirking at how perfectly deep her arch was, Sahir moved his right arm around her body, to grab her neck in a firm grip. Not too tight, but not loosely either.

Sahir leaned his body on top of hers, pressing his erect penis into her backside.

"How do you want it?" Sahir mumbles into her left ear, placing small kisses up and down her neck.

"I want it rough." Samia let out a loud hiss when Sahir bit her neck, then sucked on it gently. "I don't want to be able to walk."

Releasing her neck from his mouth's grip, Sahir smiled at the hickey that was beginning to form. Using his left hand, Sahir discreetly aligned his penis to Samia's entrance, before slamming into her.

"Babyyyy" Samia whined out loud from the indescribable feeling that she was feeling.

Sahir's hips moved fluently, giving her long and fast strokes. Looking down at his penis, as he pulled out some, he could see her thick white cream, already all over his penis. Slamming back into her, both of them released a moan at the feeling.

Continuing to pound into Samia's pussy, Sahir used his right hand to bring her face towards his.

"Oh my-" Samia moaned out, only for it to be swallowed by Sahir's tongue filled kiss.

"I fucking love you." Sahir said looking at her dazed appearance, before continuing to tongue her down.

"I love you toooo." Samia dragged out.

Samia didn't think that her body could feel any better than it did, but she was wrong. When Sahir used his left hand to begin to rub her clit, Samia let out a loud moan, squirting all over the bed again.

Sahir groaned at the feeling of Samia's juices pushing his penis out of her pussy.

"My baby got that super soaker." Sahir said chuckling.

Samia shook her head, trying to regain her breath.

"And you got that demon dick." She said once she was ready for another round.

Sahir smirked, before sitting on the bed.

"Well show me what you can do on this, 'demon dick'." Sahir said causing Samia to climb on top of him.

With a sexy smirk, Samia placed both her legs onto both sides of Sahir's lap. Grabbing his erect penis with his right hand, Samia slid down the eight and a half inch penis.

"Fuck!" Sahir shouted loudly, once Samia began to bounce up and down.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, his head hung back in bliss.

"How's mama doing, baby?" Samia asked looking at Sahir.

His eyes were tightly closed, with his bottom lip pulled into his mouth. His eyes snapped open, and a lazy smirk showed on his face. He leaned forward, and placed one of her chocolate covered nipples into his mouth. Sucking on it, feeling milk come out, he drunk the milk. Once he was done swallowing it, he purposely groaned, so that she could feel vibrations.

Sahir only released her nipple when he heard her begin to let out a plethora of moans, one after another.

"You're doing wonderful, mamas." Sahir said admiring the way her breasts moved up and down. "But I'm about to make sure my baby cums multiple times."

Tightening his grip on her waist, Sahir began to pound into her from underneath. Samia quickly wrapped her arms around his neck.

With Samia moving her hips up and down onto Sahir's hips and him pounding into her, the both of them couldn't help, but to moan out.

"I'm bout to cum again, baby." Samia whined not being able to handle all the pleasure that she was feeling.

Sahir nodded his head.

"I'm about to cum too, baby." Sahir said pounding into her with more force, than he did before. "You gon give me another baby?"

Samia moaned out more, not paying any attention to what Sahir said.

Noticing that she was spacing out, Sahir grabbed her hair with his right hand, tugging on it lightly.

"I said," He moved her hair so that she could look him in his eyes. "are you going to give me another baby?"

Samia quickly nodded her head.

Sahir smirked, before letting out a groan himself.

"You promise, baby?" He asked pulling her bottom lip into his mouth, sucking on it gently.

"Yes, baby. I promise to whatever." Samia said, too far gone.

Sahir happily pounded into her quicker.

"I'm throwing away your birth control as soon as we're done." Sahir whispered into her ear, before letting out a low moan.

"I'm bout ta'-" Samia started, but stopped when her voice gave out.

Feeling her body start to convulse, Samia's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Liquid squirted out of her for the third time that night.

"Fuckkk!" Sahir shouted loudly, shooting his cum load into Samia's drenched pussy.

The couple both sat there with their eyes closed, holding onto each other, trying to regain their breath.

Samia  let out a sigh when she felt Sahir's once limp dick, erect again.

"You ready for another round?" Sahir asked Samia, finally opening his eyes.

Samia opened one eye to look at him, nodding lazily.

__________________________________

What do you think?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

What do you think will happen?

This chapter would've been out earlier, but the sex scene took forever to write!

So what did y'all think about the sex scene?

Go add my other book, Jezebel & If It's Real, to y'all library!

Vote & Comment
lavishworld

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 640 22
Wattpad deleted the book so I'm uploading again and editing the ones from the past. Fluff, Smut and everything else that pops into my head These ch...
1.2M 22.4K 166
This is my imagines book, where I combine my old one with the new one, and take requests. Will include BWWM BWBM BWBW BWAM
571K 20.3K 36
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?" "𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚖𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗" 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 - 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟸...
637K 23.3K 37
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂.. 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗹�...