Louisiana Nights

Oleh GrowToEvolve

GrowToEvolve | 01 ______________________________________ - How will the Wests' second chapter go? Previously... Lebih Banyak

0 0
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
3 1

0 9

3.6K 332 114
Oleh GrowToEvolve

*Edited*

June 10th, 2020

Leaving the park once Samia felt that her babies were burning up from sitting in one spot, in the sun for too long, Sahir decided that the couple should walk around the city.

"Let's go check out the markets." He told Samia who walked beside him, as he pushed the stroller.

"I'm down." Samia said nodding her head.

Samia continued to walk as Sahir stopped, but she was quickly pulled back by him.

"What are you-" She started, but was interrupted by Sahir's lips on her own.

The kiss was like any kiss that the two shared: tongue filled, nasty, and filled with passion. Right when Samia was about to wrap her arms around Sahir's neck, she heard two baby rattles hit the floor.

Quickly picking them up, she placed them underneath the stroller and grabbed two new, clean, ones to give to her babies.

"The jealously that comes from those two is astronomical." Sahir said cutting his eyes at his two sons, who only giggled and responded with gibberish.

Samia shook her head, before leaning into the stroller to kiss both of her babies and hand them their new toy. Right when she was about to pull back, she felt Sayid's two little hands grab her face and pull it closer to his. Allowing him to do so, Samia felt two wet lips smush against her left cheek.

"Awww," She cooed out to Sayid, smiling. "Thank you baby."

Samia began to back away, but stopped when she seen that Seiji was about to throw a fit. Leaning into him, the same way she did Sayid, she allowed him to place a open mouth kiss on her right cheek, which allowed his drool to roll down the side of her face.

Wiping her face as she pulled away from the stroller and stood tall, she shook her head at both babies and said, "I'm starting to think you guys love your mommy too much."

Sahir nodded and jokingly added, "They need to go somewhere else with that. You're my woman, not our woman."

Samia laughed at what Sahir said, causing the babies to begin to giggle.

"What are they, your groupies?" Sahir said with a scrunched you face. "I'm telling you now, next you get pregnant, it better be with a girl or I'm jumping off a ship."

Samia shook her head.

"Ok Mr. Suicidal, can we go to the market. I want to pick up some stuff, so that I can see what Milan was talking about." Samia said to Sahir.

Sahir nodded his head.

"Alright we'll go, so that you can see what you're new bestie is talking about." Sahir teased Samia as they both began to walk.

Flicking Sahir off, Samia took the time to take in her surroundings. They had finally made it to one of the markets, on the side of the street, and Samia didn't know where to start at. Looking around, the first thing she seen was the two officers that were sitting on her couch three days ago, heading their way.

"Pigs are heading our way." Samia said before sliding her sunglasses off the top of her head and onto her face.

"Well go pick one up, so we can have bacon." Sahir said taking his sunglasses off of his shirt and placing them on his face.

Samia smirked at Sahir's little joke, not really thinking it was funny, but not wanting to leave him hanging.

Bending down to dig into the baby's bag quickly, she grabbed two pairs of black baby shades. Putting them on both Sayid and Seiji, she smiled at how adorable they looked in them.

"The Wests'! Funny ta' see you guys here." Detective Henderson said once he and Lieutenant Blue were standing right in front of the family.

Both Sahir and Samia sent genuinely fake smiles to the detective and lieutenant.

Once he realized that they weren't going to speak, Lieutenant Blue decided to start the conversation.

"Can I talk ta' you, Mr.West?"

Sahir and Samia looked at each other, before they looked at the two people of the law.

"If you can keep up, I'll talk you." Sahir said before placing his right hand on the stroller and his left hand on the small of Samia's back, before walking away.

Lieutenant Blue rolled his eyes, before following their quick pace.

"Now with what you did ta' those two guys, what did you say you did fa' a livin', Mr.West?" Detective Henderson said from behind the group.

"I'm an CEO of a brand name company." Sahir said before turning to Samia. "I think we should go get some food. The babies should start whining any minute now."

Samia nodded her head, before pointing to a restaurant across the street from them.

"I thought you said you were a grill's salesmen?" Lieutenant Blue asked with his eyebrow raised.

Turning to look at him, Sahir said, "Well if you knew, why'd you ask?"

*

Sitting at a outside table, in the restaurant Samia chose, Sahir and Samia both were feeding their children.

"This little one is going to be fat just like you, I can tell." Samia said holding onto Seiji, who was on his second bottle of breast milk.

Sahir chuckled, before looking down at a whining Sayid. Reaching into the bag to grab another bottle, Sahir replaced the empty one with a filled one.

"Looks like Sayid won't be too far behind him." Sahir said causing the couple to share a laugh.

"So you're originally from Louisiana, Sahir?" Lieutenant Blue asked jumping straight to the point.

Samia and Sahir locked eyes, before turning towards him.

"How did you know where Sahir is from, lieutenant?" Samia asked with her head turned.

Lieutenant Blue shrugged with a smirk on his face, before saying, "I had a talk with someone from the FBI."

Sahir faked a shocked face, and even let out a dramatic gasp.

"The man has unexpected debts." Sahir said before he bust out laughing.

Samia shook her head, with a small smile gracing her face.

"What else did you find out?" She said over Sahir's laughs.

Sahir quickly interjected, "Nothing about our sex life I hope."

Samia fanned herself, before looking into Sahir's eyes.

"Stop it, before you make me blush." Samia said biting her bottom lip.

Sahir leaned as close as he could with Sayid in his lap, towards Samia.

"I think I want to see you blush because of something else." Sahir said planting a kiss on Samia's lips.

Samia smiled as Sahir placed another kiss on her lips.

"That can surely be arranged, baby." She purred out.

Noticing that the couple wasn't paying any attention to him, Lieutenant Blue said, "My source also told me that you were fired from the FBI and CIA because you lacked incompetence. So my question now is," He paused making sure to make eye contact with Sahir. "who do you work fa' now?"

Sahir broke his eye contact with Lieutenant Blue, looking down at Sayid and then at Seiji.

"I work for these two boss babies right here."

Samia tried to stifle a laugh, but it came out anyway.

"You don't have ta' be afraid to tell us. We ca' help-" Lieutenant Blue started, but was interrupted by Sahir.

"What's crazy is how that blue van has been sitting in front of the bank for ten minutes with its motor running?"

Samia looked to where Sahir was looking.

"That is really crazy, baby." Samia said placing a sleepy Seiji into her stroller, after burping him.

She grabbed Sayid from off of Sahir's lap, sitting him onto her lap, so that she could burp him.

"What are you talking about?" Lieutenant Blue started. "Have you been listenin' to anything I've said?"

"A running car has been sitting in front of a bank, for ten minutes." Sahir said slowly so that Lieutenant Blue and Detective Henderson could understand him, but he was left at a loss.

"So?" Detective Henderson said confused, grabbing a beignet off the table to eat.

Sahir quickly stood up and made his way, away from the table.

"Order me another lemonade, baby." He said before walking up to the chains that circled around the restaurant.

Unlocking the chains from one pole, Sahir began to pull them, until he had a good amount of them in his hands.

"I'm so sorry for his behavior. He has his times where he can be extremely rude." Samia said before standing a wide awake Sayid, on her lap.

Instead of saying anything back, both Lieutenant Blue and Detective Henderson watched what Sahir was doing.

Walking towards the opened window of the van, Sahir tapped on the door causing the driver to look his way. Before the driver could say anything, Sahir punched him across the face with the chain wrapped around his right hand. Moving away from the truck, Sahir quickly moved, trying the beginning of the chain onto the truck and the end onto a light pole.

Once he had made sure that the chain was secure, he went back to the driver's seat where the man laid unconscious. Grabbing his body, Sahir moved him over the back seat, into the trunk, where he fell with a thud. Sahir got into the driver seat of the van, and rolled the window up, so no one could see him through the tinted windows.

"What is goin' on?" Lieutenant Blue asked standing up, about to make his way over there.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Samia said eyeing him with a look that made him sit back down slowly.

A smile graced her face again, when his butt hit the chair.

"Let's watch daddy." Samia cooed to Sayid, who smiled showing the little teeth in his mouth that he did have.

Samia turned Sayid around in her lap and watched the scene unfold.

Three masked men ran outside of the bank, with big black trash bags. Running towards the van, they opened the door, two hopping into the backseat and one hopping into the passenger seat.

"Drive!" They all shouted tiredly, due to being out of breathe.

Sahir quickly nodded, before pulling off.

"Did you change clothes while we were inside, Anthony?" A man said from the back, staring at the driver's figure.

Before anyone could respond, the car was yanked back by the chain that was tied against the lamppost. The top of the car smoothly slid off the car's frame, onto the ground in front of them, as the rest of the car raced backwards.

Shaking his head at the three dudes who were suffering from whiplash, Sahir said, "They never pay attention to the getaway driver."

__________________________________

What do you think?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

If I ever have kids, well boys, those will be their names! So don't steal them!

Go add my other book, Jezebel & If It's Real, to y'all library!

Vote & Comment
lavishworld

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73K 5.8K 35
She wants out of her marriage, but would she be willing to sell her trigger-happy husband and his sadistic crew out to start a new life?
9K 444 16
Amirah Thibedeaux, a resilient beauty finding love at first sight with a Millionaire who built a modern "Black Wall Street" in Louisiana..This is the...
25.4K 978 16
2 year later. La'Nya and Kaylen lives has gotten crazier. Will La'Nya be able to find Kaylen and Ny'Airah or will she give up Sequel to MOR...
767K 31.7K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...