Louisiana Nights

By GrowToEvolve

GrowToEvolve | 01 ______________________________________ - How will the Wests' second chapter go? Previously... More

0 0
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
3 1

0 8

3.9K 327 63
By GrowToEvolve

*Edited*

June 10th, 2020

"The FBI fired Sahir twice?" Captain Landry asked as Detective Henderson, Lieutenant Blue, and himself left out of the police station.

Lieutenant Blue nodded his head, before speaking, "They fired him in two thousand and eight, rehired him in twenty-eleven, and then fired him again in twenty-twelve."

Captain Landry opened his car door, throwing his briefcase inside of his car, before he turned to the two officers leading his most important case, as of late.

"Did you find out why?"

Detective Henderson shook his head.

"There's all kinds of rumors. I asked people close ta' me who are actually in the FBI and I received different answers from all of them." Detective Henderson stated, before pausing. "In between those years he worked for the CIA."

Captain Landry's eyes widened, before he shook his head and began to rub his right temple.

"That's not all." Lieutenant Blue began to say. "His wife, Samia, has worked for the FBI, CIA, and other classified organizations. The difference between her and Sahir is that he was always fired and she quit, so that they could stay working together."

A loud sigh escaped Captain Landry's mouth.

"So who are they workin' fa' now?" He asked hoping that he would hear some type of fact.

Both Lieutenant Blue and Detective Henderson shrugged their shoulders.

"That's actually a good question, sir." Detective Henderson let out, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Captain Landry looked at both Lieutenant Blue and Detective Henderson, making sure to look them both in the eye.

"I want you both to find out." With that being said Captain Landry hipped into his car, driving off, leaving Lieutenant Blue and Detective Henderson in his dust.

*

Both Sahir and Samia sat on a park bench looking over a file, as both Sayid and Seiji slept in their double stroller, in front of them.

"Thirty-eight year old Austin Evans, lives at three hundred forty-five Canal Street. He's a research scientist at Foster Industries. He was dishonorably discharged from the United States Navy and is currently in the middle of a nasty divorce." Sahir said to Samia, reading the file that laid in his hands to her. "Madame Sinclair has him stealing merchandise from his job and giving it to her. She had him stealing materials that he could use to work with the D-32 that she has."

Samia shook her head.

"I can't believe that we actually took this job." She said taking the file away from Sahir, placing it underneath the baby's bag in the stroller. "When I was negotiating, I was dead-ass playing, I don't know why Gabriel thought I was serious."

Sahir bust out laughing.

"He thought you was dead serious because you were."

Samia sat there staring at him, before busting out laughing.

"I sure was. If you're going to ask me to do a job, while I'm suppose to be on maternity leave, you need to pay me handsomely. They was gonna give us one hundred grand, what the fuck is that?" Samia said making Sahir laugh harder.

"With the way you're talking, if I didn't know you, I wouldn't think that you grew up broke. Most people would be ecstatic to receive one hundred thousand dollars." Sahir said when he was done laughing.

Samia just shrugged her shoulders.

"I was one of eight kids, living in a two bedroom apartment. I had nothing, but the clothes on my back and I had starved plenty. Even at a young age, I knew that the reason my parents were struggling wasn't mainly because of their lack of money, but mainly because of their way of handling it. They cared more for drugs or their gambling habits than feeding their kids." Samia said, pausing for a short moment of time after.

"That's why in school I stayed focus, and eventually the academy sent a letter to my parents filled with thousands just so that the could take me in and train me to be what I am today. Even though I have money, I'm still gonna hustle like I'm broke, till the day I die."

Sahir nodded his head.

"And that's on period." He said causing Samia to lightly punch his shoulder and giggle.

"Plus," She turned her body towards him. "Not everyone can be the son of the greatest agent to live."

Sahir's father, Samiel Mikhail West, was a man with many accomplishments. He was the man who was able to solve problems, before they even became problems. A lot of the world's most dangerous events never took place because of him. Out of all the things he accomplished in his fifty-five years of living, his greatest accomplishment, to him, was his son.

Sahir was the product of a blossoming romance. While on a mission to take down a prostitution ring, Samiel met Iman Neymans, one of the prostitutes. She was willing to help Samiel, if that meant being able to get her life back, before she was wrongfully taken from her home. During the mission, feelings and tensions started to rise between the two. One night, they both gave into their wants, resulting in the birth of Sahir Mikhail West, nine months later.

By the time Sahir was born, Sahir and Iman were able to take down the prostitution ring and save the lives of thousands of girls. Life for Samiel, Iman, and Sahir was going beautifully, until Iman was killed in a liquor store robbery gone wrong.

Though Samiel and Iman never made it to the "I love you" stage, the feelings the two shared between each other were dangerously close.

Now with being the only parent of a beautiful one year old boy, Samiel gave his all to his son. As time went on, Samiel and Sahir grew a bond that was like no other. A bond that Sahir desperately wanted to have with his sons and his kids to come in the future.

Sahir smirked at Samia's words, before pulling her body on top of his, so that she sat on his lap.

"I can't help that I came from greatness." He whispered in her ear causing her to shake her head and him to laugh even more.

"If anything, you just came from greatness's nuts." She said patting him on the cheek.

It was now Samia's turn to laugh and for him to shake his head.

__________________________________

What do you think?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

I decided to write a chapter that gave you some background on both characters, so that you could get to know them more.

This chapter was mad short, so I'm about to start writing the next one!

Go add my other book, Jezebel & If It's Real, to y'all library!

Vote & Comment
lavishworld

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 14.8K 77
She's barely getting by when he appears in her life, only focused on one thing. Neither would suspect their paths would cross again without the four...
4.9K 155 40
[Book 2] Kamo, Kaiser, and Khanyi are now living in New York. Kamo is running a successful business, Khanyi is about to finish grade six and Kaiser...
25.4K 978 16
2 year later. La'Nya and Kaylen lives has gotten crazier. Will La'Nya be able to find Kaylen and Ny'Airah or will she give up Sequel to MOR...
571K 20.3K 36
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšœπšπš›πšŠπš’πšπš‘πš?" "π™Ύπš πšŒπš˜πšžπš›πšœπšŽ, πš’πš–πš–πšŠ πš™πš’πš–πš™ 𝚜𝚘 πš’πš– πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšπš‘πšžπšπšπš’πš—" π™°πš™πš›πš’πš• 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢 - π™½πš˜πšŸπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢𝟸...