Louisiana Nights

By GrowToEvolve

GrowToEvolve | 01 ______________________________________ - How will the Wests' second chapter go? Previously... More

0 0
0 1
0 2
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
3 1

0 3

8K 578 162
By GrowToEvolve

*Edited*

May 31st, 2020

The following night, Sahir walked around while pushing Seiji in his baby stroller. It was ten at night, but the Louisiana streets that were loud and filled with people from different walks of life was now desolate, with only street lights guiding people out in the dark.

What was only suppose to be a short walk to calm Seiji down, while not waking up his big brother, turned into a midnight stroll around town. Seiji instantly calmed down when he seen the colorful lights and heard jazz music from every direction. Now he sat quietly, taking in the new scene around him.

"This is a short cut Jiji, let's take it so that we can get you home to your mommy."

At the mention of his mommy, a smile graced Seiji's face and he clapped his hands happily.

"How come you never show me that much love?" Sahir playfully questioned Seiji, who only smiled more, before stuffing his right hand into his mouth.

Sahir shook his head at his son, continuing to go down the dark, foggy path. Approaching the end, Sahir could see that apartment building they were currently residing in was only a short distance from where he stood.

From somewhere behind him, Sahir could hear a voice whisper, "Come on man, let's go home. We already got five other people."

Another voice was speaking low, but not low enough for Sahir to not be able to hear him.

"Let's get one more person, then we can end our night. Alright."

Sahir shook his head, but kept walking. Sensing a shift in the air, Sahir stopped walking and picked up Seiji, turning around only to see a man standing behind him, with his hand raised to tap him. The man's eyes widened for a second at the man's sudden turn, before they closed to their regular size and a smirk graced his face.

"My name is Muerte." The man let out, looking at Sahir's figure.

Sahir had a good four inches on him in height and was more muscular than him, but Muerte didn't see him as a threat with a baby in his hands.

"Nice to meet you Morty, now will you excuse me." Sahir said only for his path to be blocked.

"It's Muerte!" The man yelled, before taking a deep breath to regain his cool composure. "This is how we're goin' ta' do this. You're going to give my partner here your watch, chain, and wallet. Then you're goin' to go on back with your life like nothin' happened."

The man with Muerte stepped forward, flinging his hand out to show Sahir the pocket knife in his grasp.

"I don't know why you have a knife." Sahir started with a smirk. "The baby won't hurt you."

The man with the knife slowly stalked forward to Sahir's unmoving figure.

Sahir started talking again.

"Look, I don't want any trouble. My wife would kill me."

Muerte shrugged his shoulders.

"Then hand the stuff over."

With one hand and in quick motions, Sahir removed his gold chain, watch, and wallet. Throwing it to Muerte, he sent a smile his way.

"I gave you boys what you, now are we finished? Can I go?"

Muerte and his partner stood still, inspecting the items that Sahir gave them.

Growing annoyed at the two wannabe thieves in front of him, Sahir said, "Look, we had a deal. You commit a felony and I go freely."

Muerte stepped past his partner, closer to Sahir.

"You're not going anywhere. Ronaldo, cut him!" Muerte yelled causing Ronaldo to run towards Sahir at full speed.

Once Ronaldo was at a close distance to where Sahir was, he used the hand with the knife to stab at Sahir. Sahir quickly backed up and elbowed Ronaldo in the face with his free left arm. Sensing that he was a little dazed, Sahir landed a quick punch to his face which sent him falling into a brick wall.

Muerte looked at the scene before him, angry that Ronaldo couldn't get the job done. Grabbing his own pocket knife, he looked at Sahir who watched him with a smirk on his face.

"I don't think you thought this one through Morty."

Feeling rage, Muerte ran towards Sahir with intentions to stab him all over. Before Muerte could even attempt to try and stab Sahir, Sahir kicked him in his nuts. Once he was hunched over, Sahir landed another powerful kick to his chest, knocking him over.

Looking down at Seiji, Sahir was surprised to see him sleeping.

"Only my kid would fall asleep while watching me fight." Sahir chuckled to himself.

Making his way past the two men, he switched Seiji over to his left arm and grabbed the stroller in his right. A few seconds later, he swung his body around, swinging the metal stroller into Muerte's face.

Ronaldo's eyes widened at the sight of Sahir knocking Muerte down with the stroller, though he couldn't even see that Muerte was coming his way.

Sahir lifted the broken stroller off of Muerte's body and looked in Ronaldo's direction. Feeling eyes on him, Ronaldo dropped his head and closed his eyes like he was knocked out.

Shaking his head, Sahir turned his attention onto Muerte, who sat with his back against the wall. He watched Muerte's eyes widen and then him lean over to spit, only to spit out one of his teeth.

"I don't think that's good, Morty." Sahir said with a snicker escaping his mouth.

With adrenaline rushing through his battered body, Muerte stood up and took off towards Sahir again. This time, Sahir let Muerte get close enough so that he could see Muerte's fighting techniques.

Muerte jutted his hand forward so that the knife would go into Sahir's stomach, but the knife met the stroller that Sahir swung in front of his body.

Feeling even more frustrated, Muerte jutted his hand forward again, only for the knife to meet the same fate as before. He tried to remove the knife from the stroller to make another attempt to stab Sahir, but he stopped when he realized that the knife was stuck.

Smiling at Muerte, Sahir swung the stroller around with Muerte's hand still attached to the knife. Instead of letting go, Muerte held on, falling into a random metal bins that stood in the alleyway.

Wanting to get back to the rest of him family, Sahir decided that he would stop playing around. Sending a kick to Muerte's chest and face, Sahir backed up when he seen that Muerte wasn't going to be getting up anytime soon. Reaching in Muerte's pockets, Sahir grabbed his chain, watch, and wallet. Putting the items in his pocket, Sahir picked up the stroller with his empty hand.

Looking down at Seiji, Sahir seen his big brown eyes already on him.

"Next time I'll let you fight. You probably would've had him down before me, Ji." Walking away from the scene, Sahir sent a smile to a black woman with brown eyes who sat on the ground near the alleyway with multiple trash bags surrounding her body.

"Here you go ma'am." He said with a smile, dropping the stroller and reaching into his pocket for his watch. Once he grabbed it, he placed it in one of her hands.

Not waiting for her to say anything in return, Sahir picked the stroller up again and walked toward the apartment building with Seiji.

*

"What happened?" Samia asked Sahir as she grabbed Seiji, looking at the broken stroller in Sahir's hands.

Samia sat on the couch, smiling at Seiji, before turning to Sahir with a straight face. Sahir dropped the broken stroller by the door, before standing in front of Samia.

"Just a little accident." Sahir said while examining Samia's almost naked figure.

A white, triangle bralette held up her breasts, while showing off the valley that lay between them. A matching white thong covered her punani, while disappearing between her two plump ass cheeks.

"You better not have had my son in-" Samia stopped talking as she locked eyes with Sahir's.

A fire began to burn within her, heating up her whole body.

Standing up from her seat on the couch, she shook her head when she seen Sahir biting his plump bottom lip and checking her out even more.

"I'm going to go and feed my baby, then put him down next to his brother." Walking towards the back, she stopped to look at Sahir. "Stop looking at me like that, sir. That look is how we ended up with twins."

Sahir laughed at her comment.

"We gon end up with more than twins, baby. If I could keep you pregnant, I would."

Samia scoffed, walking away from Sahir's foolishness.

Walking towards the balcony door, Sahir opened them and stood there enjoying the night breeze.

Hearing talking coming from below him, Sahir decided to be nosy and take a look. His eyes landed on two black men, one being of a lighter pigment than the other's browner one, and a white male, the apartment manager.

"There was a disturbance not that far from here. One of the men involved was seen comin' into this building. We would like-"

Sahir walked away from the balcony, gently closing the doors. Walking towards the baby's room, Sahir stood in the doorway, watching his woman nurture their child. Her left breast wasn't covered by the bralette, for it was in Seiji's mouth.

Sensing his presence, Samia began to talk with her back still towards him.

"I don't know what you were out there doing, but you tired my baby out. Jiji is already asleep and I just put my nipple in his mouth about a minute ago."

Sahir shook his head, smirking at his son's behavior.

"You're actually about to find out what we were doing, real soon actually. I would put a robe on if I were you, wouldn't want you showing other men, my goodies."

Right when the words left Sahir's mouth, someone knocked on their apartment door.

__________________________________

What do you think?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

How do you think things will go?

I honestly have no updating pattern, I update whenever I feel like it. I keep at least two chapters pre-written, so when I update really depends on the love I get from y'all.

Go add my other book, Jezebel & If It's Real, to y'all library!

Vote & Comment
lavishworld

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 14.8K 77
She's barely getting by when he appears in her life, only focused on one thing. Neither would suspect their paths would cross again without the four...
636K 23.3K 37
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.. ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
4.4K 250 30
It's 1911, and undead have swarmed West Elizabeth. John Marston fears his wife and son are the undead horde's latest victims. He heads to Blackwater...
30.8K 551 18
๐Ÿ‚ Hแด‡สŸสŸแด! แด›สœษชs ษชs แดส า“ษชส€sแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡ แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ษด ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส. แด›สœแด‡sแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ sแด›แดส€ส's า“ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดกแดแดแด‡ษด แดกษชแด›สœ แด€สŸสŸ ส€แด€แด„แด‡s. ษชา“ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› ษชษดแด›แด ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ส€แด€...