STONER GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO! [...

By Cherry-Vanilla

I don't see many Impact Wrestling stories on here. Impact Wrestling be having good storylines, they are so se... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
NINETEEN
T W E N T Y

S I X T E E N

53 4 0
By Cherry-Vanilla

A/N: Who thought I wasnt finna update? Sorry it took a while

________________________________________

"Madison, I dont want to tell ypu what do but since you're the locker room leader can i suggest you tell some of the other girls to calm down?" I ask the older woman who was checking herself out in the giant mirror that was in the middle of the women's locker room.

"Are you serious right now? This is wrestling. This is Impact Wrestling. Do I look like a teacher? Huh? Im not here to make sure everyone is being nice to each other. You're a big girl, handle your own problems."

I decide to walk away then help Kylie and Susie get ready for their match.

"Are you guys good? Susie, are you sure you want to do this?" I ask them.

"Yes, thank you." Susie smiles.

"Ok, good luck." I high five them both then leave the locker room to meet up with Ace Austin.

I enter the men's bathroom and immediately Ace crashes his lips onto mine.

He locks the bathroom then places me on the counter.

"Ew Ace my butt is wet." I hop off the counter immediately and try to see in the mirror if there was a wet spot. "How does it look?"

"Looks like your jeans are in the way, you should take them off."

"Im serious Ace."

He sighs.

"It looks like you sat on something. Itll dry it, its a little spot."

I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Babe, dont even worry about it, come on my match is almost up and i want to spend time with my girlfriend."

"Im pretty sure your match is starting though." I tell him after looking at my phone.

He rushes out the bathroom and i chuckle to myself before calmly leaving the men's bathroom a few minutes later, making sure no one saw me.

I watch the match from a monitor backstage.

I heard The Rascalz music but Trey is not walking to his match.

After a couple minutes i began to get suspicious. Trey may have inhaled too much smoke that his perception of time is all out of sorts. I go and get him ready for his match, except I stop in my tracks when i see him laying on the floor almost lifeless. Wentz and Dez are freaking out and i freeze like water in winter. Wentz stomps to the ring area, anger completely contouring his face. Before my brain finally computes whats going on, Dez is yelling at me to help him take Trey to their locker room.

After we make sure hes safe, i tell Dez im going to get him an ice pack and some water.

Really i just went to go watch the match.

Wentz thinks Ace did that to Trey but there's no way.

I told Ace last night that i wanted a clean match. I know becoming World Champion is both, Ace's and Trey's dream. Since not everyone is as delusional as Moose is, there cant be two champions. I would never tell either one of them to give up their dream. If they have to duke it out, should be a fair clean fight.

I watch the match from the same monitor as before and i play with the sleeve of my top to keep myself from trembling. I groan as i had ripped a hole into my sleeve.

I decide to go get the water and ice pack as promised, i couldnt watch the screen anymore, i was too nervous. I dont even think i want to see the ending of the match.

I go to find water and ask one of the staffers for an ice pack. I go back to where Dez and Trey were and i had everything to Dez.

I begin to scratch off my nail polish out of trepidation thinking about the match.

Minutes later, Wentz comes in, heavy sweat and anger on his face.

"I hate Ace Austin at this point." He growls and my heart sinks. I feel horrible.

"Trey, you know it wasnt me right? It was Ace, I would never betray you." Wentz pleads with Trey who was now more alert but Dez and I advised him to take it easy.

"I know, you're my best friend."

Damn, I feel horrible.

Its been a week since everything happened and ive been staying away from the guys, i felt too bad to be around them. Especially around Wentz who seems to be making it his mission to get Ace. Ace says he didnt do it and I believe him. It could have been Michael Elgin, Moose, or Trey could have accidentally slipped on an ice cube.

My lips connect with Ace's in one of the empty executives' rooms. My back hitting the empty desk.
Ace's fingers run up my bare thigh, his fingers go even higher, going under my tank top.

"We cant do this here." I giggle against his lips.

"Why not?" He pouts.

"Cause this is our workplace." I shove him off of me softly and fix myself.

"You act like people dont be doing the deed at work." Ace smirks. "Dont you want to do it with a World Champion? You know theyre going to give that championship to me tonight."

"I hope so, I wish the Knockouts had a tournament too. Its not fair that basically all the champions except Willie got paid vacations and we're just all here."

We move out of the room and make our separate ways to make sure not to raise suspicion, last thing i need is Keira or Tasha in my business. I go and hang out in catering and scroll through my phone. My timeline is dry like Ritz Crackers. I sigh and stare at Trey's number but i decide to go for a walk maybe if i walk enough steps I'll find someone to distract me. Maybe I'll find Susie or Kylie. But instead i find Wentz stepping out of the locker room almost hitting the door in my face.

"Woah!" I yell, putting my hands up to protect myself.

"Hey, sorry. Im sorry. Ive been... Distracted lately." Wentz apologizes.

"I can tell. We all know you wouldn't do that Trey."

"Do you? I feel like everyone thinks I did that to Trey for some championship shot. If I wanted a championship, I would do it legitimately without betraying my friends. I would not--"

"Ok Wentz, calm down!" I place my hands on his shoulders. His voice was becoming loud and he was speaking faster than he was breathing. "Calm down. We all know that. Dont let people who dont know you, get to you. We all know you would never do that Trey. Youre like one of the bestest people I know."

"For real?"

"Yeah, you're like talented, hard-working, loyal. I feel like I can trust you and I think Trey trusts you too."

"Thanks Mel." Wentz hugs me and I'm shocked at first. Mostly cause he just straight up grabbed me and held me to his chest but I soon adjust to him being close to me.

He tightens his grip and i soon get uncomfortable as we have been hugging for a while. To the point where he was now resting his head on my right shoulder.

"Uh... Dont you have a match to get to?"

"Oh, um, yeah. I should go." Wentz stutters as he lets go.

He just stands there rubbing his neck instead of leaving.

"Well... Good luck."

"Thanks." He smiles then makes his exit down the hall.

I keep moving and i find Ace again, pacing around in the middle of the hall.

"Babe, whats wrong?"

"Theyre screwing me."

"What happened?"

"Theyre screwing me. They want a 5 way for the World Title."

"Whats wrong with that?"

"I'M THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!"

"Wow." My eyes opened up as he yelled. Never seen Ace so... Anxious before.

"Isnt this a good thing?"

"ARE YOU STUPID?"

"DONT YELL AT ME!" I yelled back. The heck does he think he is?

"You're right, Im sorry. Ok? Im sorry. Im just angry, i cant believe i went through a whole tournament and then get told I didnt earn the championship."

"I understand but I have confidence in you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 51
Jeff Hardy Love Story. This is about Natalie Harper from Orlando, Florida, USA. She's been training to wrestle for 2 years and finally signs with TN...
28.6K 522 37
De•sire: a strong feeling of wanting to have something, or wishing for something to happen. • DISCONTINUED. this book is on hold untill probably Mar...
62.3K 1.3K 70
Evie Doyle has never been the most popular girl in school. She's never had the best confidence and she is relentlessly bullied day in and day out. Sh...
18.1K 372 30
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...