Tere Liye ✔

By Dharani17

Serial Track! RagSan! More

TL-1
TL-2
TL-3
TL-4
TL-5
TL-6
TL-7
TL-8
TL-9
TL-10
TL-11
TL-12
TL-13
TL-15
TL-16
TL-17
TL-18
TL-19
TL-20 (Last)

TL-14

2K 151 29
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

****

He moved to her room early in the morning as soon as he got freshen up. He saw her sleeping peacefully. There is nobody in the room except her. He moves towards her and sits beside her. He caresses her hair with a small smile on his face. He bends and kisses her forehead. She moves in sleep and slowly opens her eyes.

Sanskar: Good morning wifey!

Ragini: Good morning Sanskar!

She says with sleepy voice. She tries to sit while he helps her.

Sanskar: Any change in pain?

Ragini shakes her head slowly as no. He sighs. He cups her face.

Sanskar: It will be fine soon. Just you need to take medicines properly.

Ragini nods yes.

Sanskar: I will call someone to help you.

Ragini nods with smile. He goes to hall for someone but finds only Shanaya working in her laptop.

Sanskar: Shanaya!

She looks at him.

Shanaya: Haan Sanskar!

Sanskar: Ragini needs help. Could you?

Shanaya: (smiles) Ofcourse!

Saying she puts the laptop there and goes to help Ragini.

****

Sanskar is feeding Ragini when he hears some commotion. He frowns. He gives Ragini her plate and moves out of the room to see Gadodias sitting in the hall.

Sharmishta: Ragu?

She asks looking at Ap. Ap fake smiles.

Ap: She is upstairs in her room.

Shekhar: We are here to meet her.

Ap nods with fake smile and looks at Uttara.

Uttara: Bhabhi was getting fresh. She just woke up. Will check and lead you to her room.

She says and runs. Sanskar looks at her.

Uttara: They want to meet her.

She whispers. Sanskar shakes his head.

Sanskar: I will not let them near her no matter what.

Uttara: Then how?

Sanskar: You send them after ten minutes. I will look after the things.

He says. Uttara nods. She goes. Sanskar goes inside again. He takes plate from Ragini and feeds her again. She smiles.

Ragini: What happened?

Sanskar forwarded her last morsel.

Sanskar: Gadodias are here to meet you.

Ragini: I don’t want to meet them.

He forwards water to her.

Sanskar: I know. But I can’t stop them from entering the room. Will assure you they won’t be able to speak to you.

He says forwarding her medicines. Ragini smiles. She forwards her hands and pouts. He smiles and hugs her. She grins and hugs him tight.

Ragini: I Love You!

Sanskar: I Love You too!

He kisses her head.

Sanskar: Chalo lay down now.

Ragini nods and Sanskar helps her to lay down. In five minutes all the Gadodias reach near the room. Sanskar who is already in his acting mode looks at them. He sees Swara who was about to rush towards Ragini. He stands immediately stretching both his hands on either of his sides hiding Ragini and shaking his head as no. 

Swara fumes. She takes deep breathe.

Swara: Sanskar let me go. I want to meet my sister.

Sanskar still keeps shaking his head. Shekhar and Sharmishta move front. But he blocks even them still shaking his head. Dadi and Dadaji move front. He immediately takes his hand and lets them. Swara was again about to go but he keeps his hand again and shakes as no. Uttara is seeing all this and muffling her laugh.

Swara: (getting more angry and shouts) You Mad! Let me go!

Sanskar at once pushes her and she falls on the floor wincing.

Sanskar: You… you… mad… chudail.

Uttara: (rushes to Sanskar) Bhai! You shouldn’t push someone like that. That too a girl. Be a good boy.

Sanskar looks at her and nods okay.

Sanskar: No...chudail… near…. wife.

He says showing his finger. Uttara nods. She then looks at Swara who is looking angrily at Ragini who is talking to Dadi and dadaji ignoring every other thing around and speaks.

Uttara: Sorry Swara…..

Swara nods. She looks at her parents who are checking whether she is fine or not.

Swara: I am leaving!

She says and stamps her foot and leaves.

The other SS look at Sanskar one last time and follow Swara.

Uttara: (making sure they left) What the hell bhai! You just pushed her. What happened to your manners? You just manhandled a girl.

Sanskar: (looks down) Sorry! I didn’t really realise what I was doing because only her acts and Ragini’s condition was coming in my mind. Will keep in mind from next time. 

Uttara sighs and nods. She looks at Ragini and goes from there. Ragini looks at Sanskar. He moves towards her and sits beside her on the other side.

Dadaji: It’s okay beta. You are angry and it happened. Next time be careful.

Sanskar just nods. Ragini holds his hand and presses lightly assuring him. Sanskar smiles lightly. Dadaji and Dadi smile at them.

Dadi: (kissing Ragini’s forehead) We will leave now Laadoo. Take rest.

Ragini smiles and nods.

Dadaji: Take care Laadoo.

Ragini smiles. They both smile at Sanskar and leave. Ragini looks at Sanskar who is still thinking something. She pats his hand. He looks at her. She stretches her hand. He smiles and lays beside her. Ragini moves and hugs him.

Ragini: What happened?

Sanskar: (smiles) Nothing.

Ragini: Hmm… I Love You!

Sanskar: I Love You too!

He kisses her forehead.

Sanskar: Take some rest!

Ragini cuddles into him hiding her face in his chest closing her eyes. Sanskar keeps caressing her hair by holding her protectively and possessively.

Sanskar: (in mind) I just hope I don’t kill her next time when I see her. What happened to the term 'SISTER' when she tried to kill my Ragini? Just few days I am going to cut all your wings of freedom. You will face the hell Miss. Swara Shekhar Gadodia!

He smirks thinking what is going to happen in few days with Swara.

***

Ragini is standing in the balcony of her room in MM. She is almost feeling good now. The next day is her mehendi. She feels two arms hugging her from back. She smiles and leans to him. He keeps his chin on her shoulder and closes his eyes.

Sanskar: Two days you will be mine forever!

Ragini: I am already yours.

She says opening her eyes and turning towards him. He smiles still closing his eyes.

Ragini: Why are you smiling?

Sanskar: (opens his eyes) Just remembering how I hugged you almost the same way acting to protect myself from others from getting hit on the very first meet of us.

Ragini: (smiles) Yes the Cheater!

Sanskar chuckles. Ragini giggles. He takes his head from her shoulder and pecks her cheek making her eyes wide. Sanskar chuckles.

Sanskar: This isn’t the first time I kissed you wifey!

Ragini: (blushing) This is the first time you kissed my cheek!

Sanskar chuckles. Ragini smiles. She comes out of the hug and turns towards him. He looks at her confused but she keeps her head on his chest hugging him. He smiles and hugs her back possessively.

Ragini: Will it be possible to make everything normal soon? I am getting scared as the time passes. I don’t know what all she would be planning. What if she tries to harm you? I can’t bear even a scratch on you.

She speaks everything in worry. Sanskar smiles seeing her care for him.

Sanskar: (cupping her cheek and making her look at him through his embrace) You trust me?

Ragini: More than myself Sanskar! Is it even a question to ask?

Sanskar: (smiles) Then just trust me. She can’t even try to lay her finger on me and also you.

Ragini keeps looking into his eyes lovingly. She nods lightly with smile. He smiles seeing her smile and kisses her forehead lovingly making her close her eyes feeling his love.

Sanskar: So now stop thinking all those which will just make you stressed and come-on go to bed. I don’t want my wifey to have dark circles for her mehendi function.

Ragini smiles and nods. In next second she feels herself in air and small shriek escapes her mouth. Sanskar chuckles and takes her towards the bed. He places her slowly on the bed. Ragini keeps smiling looking at him lovingly. He kisses her forehead.

Sanskar: Close your eyes!

He says making his eyes big as if a parent trying to scare their children. Ragini laughs and closes her eyes. He smiles and pats her head lightly helping her to sleep. Once he felt she slept he removes his hand from her hold carefully, covers her with blanket and moves out of the room closing the door of her room carefully.

****

Whole MM is decorated beautifully. Uttara and Shanaya are helping Ragini to get ready.

Ragini: Shanaya aren’t you worried that she will get his name written on her hand.

Shanaya: (smirks) I have my plans!

She winks making both the girls laugh.

Shanaya: Huh! He is my Laksh!

She twists her lips making both the girls laugh even more. Sanskar comes and knocks the door.

Shanaya: Uff! This guy can’t stay away from you for just few minutes also.

Ragini blushes while Sanskar rolls his eyes and moves towards them.

Sanskar: You go your Laksh is calling.

Shanaya makes face and goes. Sanskar looks at Uttara who huffs and leaves.

Sanskar looks at Ragini who is smiling at him looking at him through mirror. He moves towards her and makes her stand still looking at her through mirror. He turns her and looks at her from top to bottom. He then moves his hand towards her eye takes a bit of kajal and applies it behind her ear.

Sanskar: You look stunning. If you look like this for mehendi how will you look for wedding?

He asks raising is eyebrow. She smiles. He kisses her forehead lovingly. Soon Sujatha comes there. She looks at both of them and smiles. She does the signature of nazar utaarna. They both smile at her.

Sujatha: Sanskar they will be here any moment.

Sanskar nods. He looks at Ragini.

Sanskar: I will be beside every second. So don’t worry.

Ragini nods. Sujatha smiles. Soon Gadodias reach and Ragini is brought by Uttara and Pari to hall. Sanskar is beside her holding her hand acting mad as usual. SSS make faces seeing him holding her hand. While all other smile. There are only family members.

Ragini is made sit and Sanskar sits beside her. Shanaya comes there holding the mehendi taal. Swara frowns seeing her.

Swara: What is she doing here?

She murmurs which is heard by dadi who is standing beside her.

Dadi: She is Ragini’s good friend. I only invited her. You have a problem.

Swara makes faces and shakes as no. Ap moves towards Swara and makes her sit. Swara fake smiles.

Shanaya: M… (she stops as she was about to call Ap as ma) Ap aunty can I apply mehendi to Swara? Pari bhabhi is applying for Ragini.

Ap frowns but still nods okay. Swara didn’t understand why she wants to apply mehendi to her. But she brushes her thoughts and smiles at her.

Sanskar: (whispers to Ragini) What is she planning?

Ragini: (whispers back to Sanskar) She doesn’t want Swara to put Laksh's name.

Sanskar chuckles silently. Except Sanskar all other gents are in the upstairs looking from there. Soon the mehendi gets applied while Uttara starts dancing. She pulls Ragini along with her. Ragini also dances happily. Suddenly they hear a scream of Swara. They stop dancing and looks at Swara.

Swara: (painfully screaming) Ahhh! Ma it’s itching. Ma!

She keeps shouting while Shanaya muffles her laugh. Sharmishta rushes to Swara and pulls her to bathroom to wash it. Shekhar follows them. Sanskar looks at Shanaya with raised eyebrow. She giggles and winks. All understood she did something and shake their head in disbelief. Laksh chuckles more.

Ap: (whispers) What have you done?

Shanaya: Added some itching powder and after some time she will get irritation too.

Ap shakes her head.

Shanaya: How can I let her put my Laksh’s name on her hands ma?

She pouts. Ap smiles and kisses her forehead. Shanaya smiles happily. Laksh smiles seeing them from upstairs happily.

Sanskar: It was fun though!

He states shrugging. They get back to worry mode hearing Swara's hissing.

Swara: Ma I feel irritation too.

She says with crying voice. Laksh comes there making worried face.

Laksh: (worried) Swara!

He holds her hand.

Laksh: Aww… it’s okay. It will be fine. Go to doctor okay!

Swara nods.

Sharmishta: Chalo Swara. We will go to hospital.

SSS leave from there. Laksh acts as if gone finally. All sigh. Shanaya moves towards Laksh.

Shanaya: (Showing her Mehendi) See I wrote your name on my mehendi.

She says excited. All laugh at her. Laksh smiles and kisses her palms.

Sanskar: Hey I didn’t know this.

He turns to Ragini and holds her hand. He also kisses her palms making Ragini blush and all laugh at him.

Sanskar: Lucky please give me some romantic classes.

He says winking while all laugh.

Shanaya: You know what I wrote on her hand?

All look at her.

Shanaya: ‘C’ which means Chudail. Perfect name for her.

She says making faces. All burst out into laughter. Soon they have dinner and get back to bed while Dadaji and Dadi get back to GM to see Swara still wincing. They show some fake worry and go to their room.

Swara: I don’t know why it’s only for me. Ma even you also kept mehendi no. Then why only for me.

Sharmishta: May be it didn’t support your skin Swara. Don’t worry it will be fine.

Swara: But it never happened before na ma.

Sharmishta: It happens sometimes.

Swara nods still not convinced. They also get back to bed. Sanskar who was in Ragini’s room till now goes back to his room once he made sure she slept.

***

Thank You for reading. Hope you liked it.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.3K 25
RagSan Story! Serial Track! From the day Laksh Gets Married To Kavya! Started On: 01.01.2023
8.5K 1.1K 25
Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️
980 54 1
RagSan One Shot Updated on 10.06.2022
735 75 1
RagSan OS Updated on 01.03.2022