Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{16} Hazard in the night

612 30 10
By xGucciTaeex

8:19pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Let's just be honest, Jungkook is a total JERK.

After threatening me with this so-called punishment just because I said the truth, right after school he dragged me back into the dorm and told me that it was a joke and that he didn't mean it.

Okay, if it was a joke, why did you have to make me shudder like I had a fever? Why did you have to send shivers down my spines? Why!? Just because I was being an 'annoying little kid'!? I thought he had humour! Couldn't he tell that I was joking?!

But that's not the only thing that he pisses me off today! He wasted my four precious hours waiting for him in the dorm! Could you believe it!? Four hours! F*cking four hours!

Let me tell you how that smart ass did it:

Right after he dragged me back to the dorm to apologise for his 'joke', I quickly forgave him since I didn't want to hang around any longer. But Jungkook told me to stay and wait for him in the dorm for some reason and he didn't want to tell me what it was. But according to him, it is a 'surprise'.

So I waited for him, alone in the quiet but bright dorm. I didn't do anything, but just sit there, and stare blankly and waiting 'eagerly' for Jungkook to come back with the 'surprise'.

After waiting for years, Jungkook finally came back but with NOTHING and a big smile which I would like to wipe off with a slap right after I knew the truth.

Therefore, he came back with this wide happy grin, bouncing happily from side to side which of course made me frown. I asked him where was the 'surprise' and guess what? He told me that there wasn't any surprise and that I got fooled.

So, you're saying, Jungkook, that I got fooled and had wasted four of my fucking precious four hours doing nothing and just sitting there!?!

That bastard can see I was infuriated, because WHO wouldn't be!? He was trying to control his laughter, telling me to calm down since it was a 'joke' and that he just wanted a neat 'revenge'. Seeing that I wasn't taking it that way, he quickly changes the subject by telling me that he was going to have a meal with his other members and that he needed to go since he was late so OFF that little shit bag went. Ran away like a little kid, scared like a pussy he is.

But does he know that getting revenge is bad for his health!? It is inherently unhealthy because it takes a psychological and physical toll on him. Venting his feelings of anger and hostility does not decrease his feelings at all. Well maybe it doesn't for some people but why would I care about his stupid health!?

Huffing in anger and annoyance, I decided to go straight to bed right after I shower because is the ONLY way I know that could calm my anger or make me forget about everything that had happened. Stupid, I know.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

2/11/2020
Monday
12:23am

"Psst, Y/N, wake up!"

A voice whispered in my ear but I just grumbled in reply and shuffle away from its breath because it was making my ear cold.

"Oi, Y/N! Wake up!" The quiet voice urged as it started poking me from my back.

"Wake up! You're late for school!" It tried to say but that was just an unconvincing lie so I stayed put in my bed, my eyes tightly close.

"Ughh, Y/N! Wake up!" It pleaded. "Please, I need to tell you-"

"What!?" I demanded in a loud voice and the figure immediately shushed me.

Just woke up, the figure in front of me is quite blurry so I had to blink my eyes several times to adjust my view.

"Urgh, Jungkook is you. What the fuck do you want?" I growled and he uses his hands to signal me to silent my voice down.

Ignoring that I was still mad at him for what he did, he whispered, "Someone's outside."

"Yeah so? Did you had to wake me up at-" Turning the light on my watch, I checked the time. "At midnight!?" I nearly shrieked loudly and Jungkook glared at me.

"Shhh!" He sibilated. "Someone's outside Y/N. I heard footsteps. Y/N, let's go outside and check."

Huffing angrily, I shot him an angry look.

"You're a man, why can't you just go out there and check yourself?" I asked in a whisper and he scoffed in anger.

"It might be a murderer Y/N. Because, why would the person try to walk softly?"

"I don't know. Just leave me alone and go check it yourself." I griped, pulling the blanket back over me but Jungkook threw it away, onto the floor vigorously.

"No, Y/N. I can't believe you're such a fucking scaredy-cat."

That triggers me. How dare he called me a scaredy-cat when it can be seen and sound that I'm sleepy? Does he not have eyes or is he just stupidly idiotic?

Standing up and half stomping on the carpeted floor, I shot him an uncompromisingly belligerent glare.

"You're the scaredy-cat here for waking me up just because you want me to go with you to check if someone's outside!" I half whisper-shouted.

"That's not being a scaredy-cat!" He whisper-shouted. "Everyone else is asleep. The principal said that if your roommate wants to go out to check something, you need to go with him/her. Is part of the school rules and you're breaking them!"

"What the f*ck?" I cursed in a quiet voice. "You're so dumb honestly. Do you know that murderers tend to come out normally at night since everyone's asleep? If we go out, we're going to die."

"I didn't mean like out 'out'. I meant like I just want to check the hallways which are only on this floor! And I need you to come with me since is part of the rules!"

"Never knew you were a rule-follower," I mumbled, yawning sleepily.

"You're just jealous that I am and you're not," He snickered and I glared at him.

"You wish," I shot back. "Are you sure you really heard those footsteps or are you just messing around?" I questioned.

"Why would I be messing around on something so late at night?" He asked in a way that shows I was unintelligent.

"Well excuse me but I hear nothing so-"

"You're deaf, that's why,"

"And you're a little child who needs his mummy," I shot back and he folds his arms angrily.

"You want to go at me do you huh?" He asked, trying to puff his chest out to make him seem manly but he looks plain silly.

"No, I just want to sleep," I answered truthfully, once again yawning.

"Geez, you seriously enjoy sleeping so much,"

"You say it in a way that it sounds like is a bad habit but look at you. Sleep like a potato and acts so mashy."

"Mashy?" He asked with a frown. "Is that even a word?" He queried and I rolled my eyes in reply because I don't know myself.

"I don't know," I answered. "But don't be a pussy and go outside and check for yourself,"

"Pussy? You're the one who's the pussy here!" He jeered. "I asked you for a favour and you wouldn't even-"

"That because you're being an annoying little dickhead!" I screeched and he once again shushed me.

"Quiet, will you!?" He demanded in a quiet voice. "Low-life peasant. Annoying as f*ck." He cursed and I glared at him.

Did he just fucking called me a low-life peasant?!

"And you're a dull-witted, ignorant, and a daft dimbo!" I shot back and he scoffed.

"Dimbo? What's with you and weird words these days?" He asked, giving me a look which shows I have a weird sense of humour or knowledge.

"I got it from the amazingly logical and ingenious girl, Hermione Granger, okay?" I bragged somewhat proudly and he tilted his head quizzically.

"Hermione, who?" He questioned and I practically gaped at him in confusion.

"Are you simply implying that you don't know who Hermione Granger is? One of the most principled, stupefying brilliant and astonishingly independent witches of her generation?" I asked, raising my eyebrows and giving him a blank look.

"Uhm-"

"Have you never heard of her? Or even hear that name somewhere before?" I questioned and he bit his lip, blinking rapidly at me.

Grumbling, he crossed his arms. "Well even if I haven't, why are you indicating that I live under a rock or something?"

"Well, because you DO!" I exploded and he slightly cowered at my voice. "You are an uncultured and ignorant human being I ever met! How dare you not know- do you even know what Harry Potter is then!?" I demanded furiously.

"Oh, that dumb book that Namjoon had always tried to make me read? Is that Hermione dude in it?" He guessed and my nostrils flared.

"It ain't dumb! And Hermione is a girl! Not a dude!" Huffing angrily, I place my hands on my hip. "Now I'm starting to wonder if you live with Patrick, under his large brown rock. Quite depressing if you do," I murmured sarcastically but was still shocked at the fact that Jungkook doesn't know what or who 'Harry Potter' is.

That's just utterly ridiculous and preposterous that he doesn't know!

"Tch, Harry Potter is ancient poetry. We're in 2020. Harry Potter isn't-"

"Did you honestly just said that Harry Potter is poetry?" I asked, blinking at him curiously and a little sick of this boy.

"Duuuh! What else could it be?" He asked, 100% sure that he was correct even though he was FAR off.

Exhaling a deep breath, I closed my eyes for a moment to calm down because this boy is legit triggering me. My arteries are about to explode and adrenaline shot through my veins like fire.

"Harry Potter is a series of fantasy novels written by J. K. Rowling. The novels present the life of a young wizard call-"

"Wait, wait, wait." He said, gesturing his hands to tell me to stop. "Isn't Harry Potter a person? Not a novel?" He questioned and I could feel steam pouring out of my nose. My patience is limited, does he not know that?

"Harry Potter is a person. I'm glad you caught up to that." I answered. "And Harry Potter is just-"

"So is a person. You should've just said that" He interrupted, his face scrunched up suddenly after sniffling something.

"Do you smell that?" He asked and I frowned.

"Smell what?" I asked.

Ignoring me, he walks towards me and stops inches away from me. Frowning, his chin pointed up, continuously sniffling.

"A metallic smell... *sniffs* smells like a rusted iron... *sniffs* don't you smell anything?" He asked, turning to look at me.

"I don't smell anything but-" I was cut off when a drop of water the size of a small rubber dropped onto my head.

Confused on why water was dripping, I slightly move away but Jungkook grabbed hold onto my shoulders, and a pair of fingers smooth my head.

Pulling the fingers towards his nose, he sniffed and frowned.

"Blood," He muttered, letting go of me and starting to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I called over to him but was soon blinded by the light that evaporated in the golden room.

"My eYEs!" I groaned. "They have been blinded by the gleaming light!" I shouted dramatically, clamping a hand at my eyes.

I thought Jungkook would tell me to shut up since I was acting like a kid but he didn't. He stood silent instead and didn't say anything.

Moving the hand away from my eyes, I adjusted my blurred view by blinking rapidly and then looking over at Jungkook who had his eyes fixed on something. His mouth was slightly agape open and his eyes were wide. His face was paled which shows he was shaken at the thing he was staring at behind me.

Didn't know what was happening, I turned around and gasped.

The golden carpeted floor was once covered with fluff, but now there's a small pool of blood that was slowly dripping down from the vent. There was a strange and delicate black feather in the middle of the pool of blood but I wasn't interested. Slowly and curiously looking up at the vent, which I shouldn't have, I gave out an unusually collective fearful gasp.

A head was slightly oddly dangling from the vent, its lustrous and thick hair spilling down. Its hair was luckily facing at me because I didn't want to see the face. Its pale, scarlet skin was abnormally white and the figure wasn't moving. It was still, indicating that it was dead. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thanks for reading :) 

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 91 13
--Yoonmin story--
9.6K 640 46
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞." "𝗔 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 �...
678K 24.4K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
1K 106 15
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.