Crown of Cruelty (Yandere Boy...

By heythereyousquare

"Yes I'm cruel," he whispered in her ear. "But you have to be, to get what you want." He pulled her chin up s... More

Chapter 1: The Chase
Chapter 2: On Trial
Chapter 3: A Trip to the Castle
Chapter 4: Lonely Ones
Chapter 5: Flirty Ones
Chapter 6: Angry Ones
Chapter 7: Cold Ones
Chapter 8: An Old Friend
Chapter 9: Is It Really Anger
Chapter 10: Understanding
Chapter 11: The Ball
Chapter 12: Old and New Faces
Chapter 13: Late Night Dining
Chapter 14: A Painful Past
Chapter 15: Books and Bodies
Chapter 16: Grieving
Chapter 17: Peaceful Nights
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Who Do You Love
Chapter 20: A Warning
Chapter 21: Garden of Graves
Chapter 22: Questions
Chapter 23: Rising Tensions
Chapter 24: Some Dreams are Nightmares
Chapter 25: Power
Chapter 26: Talks of Treason
Chapter 27: The Calm
Chapter 28: The Storm
Chapter 29: Crowning
Chapter 30: A Cry For Help
Chapter 31: Run
Chapter 32: The Breaking Point
Chapter 33: Get Away
Chapter 34: Fear
Chapter 35: Goodbye
Chapter 36: Loose Ends
Chapter 37: Dead Flowers
Chapter 38: Ghost
Chapter 39: Dancing with Fire
Chapter 40: Frosting on the Cake
Chapter 41: The Decision

Summer Special Chapter

9.5K 280 212
By heythereyousquare

Note: This chapter is a school field trip au, that takes place at the beach. It's obvs not cannon but I thought it would be nice to write something a little more lighthearted this week. Enjoy 😋

(Y/n) got out of the car and stepped into the large parking lot. She saw a large crowd of students standing around, and talking among themselves. A large bus was parked nearby; it would be taking them to the beach, for their class trip.

(Y/n) spotted Samantha in the crowd with a backpack slung off of one shoulder. She snuck up behind her, and whispered 'boo' in her ear.

"Ah (Y/n), you scared me to death." Samantha playfully glared at her friend.

"Yeah right," (Y/n) said," anyway are you ready for the trip?"

"Am I ready? I can't wait to see some hotties at the beach."

Tristan walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "And here I thought my girlfriend would be excited to see me during the trip. Maybe even in a swimsuit," he whispered the last part.

Samantha giggled. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

"Ewww," (Y/n) said, scrunching her nose up at the pair. "Get a room you guys."

"Yeah, like you and Liam aren't the same," Samantha said.

"That's different. Besides he's sick."

A familiar voice brought the three's attention to the large school bus parked in the lot. One of the science teachers, Myrrine, was going to be their supervisor.

"Hey guys," she said through the megaphone," find a partner for the bus and line up."

(Y/n) looked towards Samantha but she was already in line with Tristan.

(Y/n) felt betrayed, but nevertheless, she paired up with someone else.

Myrrine passed out a red wristband to all of the students who boarded the bus. She stressed how important it was not to lose it, as you wouldn't be allowed on the bus again if you lost it.

(Y/n) took a seat near the window. And as soon as everyone was on board, Myrrine started to tell everyone about the plans for the trip. She had divided everyone into groups of five. As long as the groups stuck together and stayed around the area, they were free to do whatever. Myrrine was probably the most laid back teacher; it was what (Y/n) liked about her.

"Wake me up when we get there," (Y/n) said to the girl next to her. And with that, she drifted off to sleep.

————————————————————————

"Hey, we are here."

(Y/n) felt someone shaking her shoulder. She lifted her head and nodded. Students were beginning to get off the bus, and file into the parking lot. (Y/n) grabbed her bag and exited the bus.

Once everyone was out, Myrrine began reading off the groups. (Y/n) tuned her out, only stopping to pay attention when she heard her own name.

"...(Y/n), Leo, Kion, Roman, and Ellis..."

(Y/n) looked through the crowd for her group members. She hadn't really talked to them very much, but she knew what they looked like. She saw the four boys, and rushed over to them. Now that they were in their group, they could go wherever they wanted.

"So," (Y/n) said, "where to first?"

————————————————————————

After some arguing, they finally decided to go to the aquarium, as per Leo's request.

They stood outside the large blue and white concrete building. Leo was practically bouncing in excitement, while the other boys seemed less than thrilled.

They walked inside and a young girl greeted them at the counter.
"Hi, would you guys like some tickets?" She asked. "It's five dollars per person."

Roman grumbled something about 'being able to see fish for free in the ocean' but (Y/n) lightly punched him on the shoulder and gave him a hard look.

She handed her money to the worker who looked at them with amusement. (Y/n) wasn't going to have him ruining her day with bad attitude.

With the tickets paid for, they walked inside the first room, which had tanks full of small, tropical fish.

"Wow, I like this one," (Y/n) said pointing to the blue and yellow fish. Kion came up to the tank and put his finger on the glass. The fish swam up to him, and he smiled.

(Y/n) left that spot and walked farther down. Leo was looking at one of the fish: a pufferfish.

"Which fish is your favorite?" She asked the boy. He turned around.

"Definitely the dolphins."

(Y/n) nodded. "Yeah the dolphins are probably the coolest.

She saw his face instantly brighten at her comment. He grabbed her hand suddenly and with a childlike excitement, he yelled, "let's go find them."

He dragged her through the rooms, until they finally got to the one they were looking for. The room was more like a hallway, but the ceiling was glass. There were two dolphins.

(Y/n) and Leo watched intently as they swam after one another.

(Y/n) had a soft smile on her face—one unlike the brown-haired male had ever seen.

"You know," Leo began, "You're a lot like a dolphin, (Y/n)."

"And why is that? Because I like to swim?" She joked.

"No, because you're really beautiful."

(Y/n) looked into his face for any sign of teasing, but his face was serious. She looked up at the ceiling watching the dolphins swim by.

"Thank you," she replied after a few moments. Her heart was filled with happiness.

The other boys met up with the two after a little while. (Y/n) and Leo were so focused on watching the dolphins that they didn't even notice the others walk in.

"How about we get something to eat?" Kion suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Ellis replied.

"I think there is a burger place near the beach. We could grab a bite then go there."

Everyone agreed, so the five students walked to the burger joint.

The place was called 'Beef Boys' and it was packed tight with people. Roman found an open table in the corner and sat down.

They all alternated getting up and getting their food, so that nobody grabbed their table.

(Y/n) got a hamburger, which looked delicious. She didn't hesitate to dig in. The flavor was immaculate.

They all ate their food in a comfortable silence. Not one bite was left. They each got up to go to the trashcans, which were on the opposite side to the doors. But there were too many people for them to get by.

"Hey how about I take everyone's trash. It would probably be quicker."

Roman nodded. "I'll help too."

They gathered the trash in their hands and walked through the crowd. (Y/n) threw the trash away and started to walk towards the door, but she felt a hard slap on her ass.

Her head whipped around to see an older man with a creepy expression. Roman stepped in front of (Y/n), putting himself in between her and the man.

The redhead rolled up his sleeves. "You fucking asshole."

His eyes were ablaze, and helooked ready to kill.

"Hey, It's okay Roman," (Y/n) said.

"Like hell, it's okay. This asshole thought he could touch you like that. That's not okay."

Roman grabbed the guy by his shirt collar. "I aught to teach you a lesson."

(Y/n) pulled at Roman's shirt. People were starting to look. "Let's just leave it, please," she added.

Roman's gaze softened.

"Fine."

He let go of the man's shirt and he scurried off. Roman gently grabbed her hand and took it in his own.

"Thank you," she said once they were out of the restaurant.

Roman just shrugged. "I couldn't let somebody treat you like that, (Y/n). It's not right."

(Y/n) smiled sweetly. "You know, I think you're secretly a softy."

This caused him to frown. "I'm not a softy."

"Oh come on, you're like a big teddy bear," she mocked.

"Shut up," Roman said walking away from her, and towards the others. (Y/n) jogged to catch up, laughing at his annoyed expression.

————————————————————————

The beach was gorgeous. The deep blue waves and the white sand were a refreshing change of scenery. (Y/n) couldn't wait to relax in the sun.

She set her bag down in the sand and laid out her beach towel. The boys followed her actions.

(Y/n) slipped off her shirt and shorts revealing a (f/c) bikini. She failed to notice the four pairs of eyes that stared with admiration.

Ellis looked away first. He took off his glasses and headed straight to the water. Roman followed him, leaving (Y/n), Kion, and Leo on the sand.

"Ooh is that a crab?" Leo exclaimed, running off.

(Y/n) chuckled, and grabbed some sunscreen from her bag. She squeezed the liquid onto her hands and began to rub it in. As soon as her legs and arms were covered, she awkwardly reached towards her back.

"Let me help," Kion offered. He took the sunscreen and put some in his hands. (Y/n) relaxed to his gentle touch. He rubbed the product in with circular motions. It almost felt like a massage.

"Ah that feels so nice," she said when he rubbed a spot near her neck.

Kion smiled fondly, but she couldn't see it.

"I used to give my mom back massages after she got back from work."

"That's nice of you," (Y/n) said, "I'm sure she's grateful."

"Well, I'm not so sure about that," he said. His hands stopped. "Done."

"Thanks," (Y/n) replied. She laid down on her beach towel, and rolled over, trying to get comfortable. But it wasn't working; the sand under her head was hard and uncomfortable.

"You can lay your head on my lap. I don't mind," Kion offered.

(Y/n) hesitantly agreed. "Alright but just for a minute."

She rested her head in his lap, and closed her eyes. Her body was tense. He noticed.

(Y/n) felt his hand move to her hair. He played with her hair, causing an involuntary sigh to escape her lips. A wave of tiredness washed over her.

———————————————————————

(Y/n) woke up from her nap with a start. Kion's hands were still playing with her hair, and her head was still rested in his lap.

"Oh I'm so sorry," she muttered sitting up, " I didn't realize that I fell asleep."

"You're fine."

(Y/n) looked up to the sky. It was less sunny than earlier, signaling that their day at the beach was coming to an end. She checked the time on her phone. 5:30. She still had an hour and a half before they had to be back at the bus.

"I think I'm going to get in the water and just cool off," she told Kion.

"If you wanted to get wet, then you should have just told me," he replied with a smirk.

(Y/n) gave him a horrified expression before running towards the water.

Pervert

————————————————————————

As soon as (Y/n) was cooled off, she walked back over to her beach towel and sat down. Only this time, she really took in her surroundings. There was hardly any noise except the crash of the waves. It was peaceful—well, for a moment.

"(Y/n)!" Leo yelled running up to the girl with an object in his hand. Roman and Ellis followed behind him, taking a seat on the sand.

Leo held out his hand. "Look, I found some sea glass."

(Y/n) looked at the smooth, blue pebble with awe. It was gorgeous, and unlike anything she'd ever seen.

Leo must have noticed her expression. "I want you to have it," he told her.

"Really?"

"Yes, I want you to have it."

(Y/n) stood up and wrapped her arms around the brown-haired boy.

"Thank you so much, Leo."

Leo melted into her embrace. He turned to the other boys, giving them a smug look.

(Y/n) pulled away. She noticed that the other boys had stood up as well.

"Wha-" before she could finish her sentence, Kion was speed walking away. Roman was right on his heels, trying to pass the blonde. Ellis and Leo took off after them, leaving (Y/n) to herself. She watched the boys make a beeline to the shore.

Um...what the hell? she thought to herself.

Nevertheless, she shook her head at their odd behavior and sat back down on her beach towel. She took the sea glass in her hand and slipped it in her bag, then laid down and shut her eyes.

Not even a moment before she closed her eyes, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She squinted up at the person. It was Roman. He stared down at her with a serious expression.

"I got you one too," he said shoving his hand in front of her face. In his palm was a piece of sea glass.

"Ah thank you, Ro—"

"(Y/n), look what I found for you," Kion said cutting her off.

He held out a smooth, colorful pebble in his hand.

"Do I get a hug too?" The blonde asked innocently.

Roman furrowed his brow. "I brought her one first, so I should get a hug."

"Actually I gave her one first," Leo said, but nobody paid attention.

"Well then we can both have one," Kion  retorted.

Roman rolled his eyes. "Please, (Y/n) wouldn't want to hug someone like you," he scoffed.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

While Kion and Roman were bickering they failed to notice that Ellis had come up to (Y/n) and given her a piece of his own.

"Ah, thank you Ellis," (Y/n) said, causing the two arguing males to look in her direction.

They watched with distaste as (Y/n) gave Ellis a hug.

"(Y/n) I want one," Kion wined.

"Me too," Roman added.

(Y/n) sweat dropped. She gave both boys a hug before they fumbled back to the shore, to find more sea glass.

————————————————————————

"Time to go," Myrrine yelled out." The students began to pack up their beach items and head back to the school bus.

There was a pile of sea glass sitting next to (Y/n). She shoveled it into her bag. Pulling her clothes out of her bag, she shrugged them on. Much to Kion's disappointment.

The boys packed up their stuff and started walking towards the bus. (Y/n) caught up to them, and they met up with the rest of their classmates. Myrrine went around counting the students, before they got on the bus.

(Y/n) set her bag on the ground and looked through it with a panicked expression.

"Shit," she said, and looked up to the rest of the group. "I forgot my wristband down at the beach."

"Do you want me to go with you?" Leo asked.

(Y/n) nodded and turned to the others. Her gaze focused on Ellis. His face was sunburnt, but there was something missing.

"Wait, weren't you wearing your glasses?" she asked him.

Ellis' eyes widened and he looked through his bag. "I must have forgot them on the beach."

"Let's go back. We need to hurry." She turned to Leo, "Ellis and I will go back down. Could you watch our stuff?"

Leo nodded. (Y/n) thanked him and started to walk back to the beach. Ellis was right behind her.

Luckily, (Y/n)'s wristband and Ellis' glasses were right where they left them. (Y/n) grabbed the wristband out of the sand and put in on her arm. She looked over to Ellis and saw that he was ready.

"Let's go," he said.

They walked as quickly as they could. The school bus was just a little farther ahead.

But something was off. There wasn't anyone in the parking lot. The bus began to move.

It was driving away.

"Wait," (Y/n) yelled out. She ran after the bus, waving her hands frantically.

She sped up, then tripped. Her body flung to the ground. She put her hands out, bracing for impact, but the damage was already done.

"Ugh," she groaned. Her hand went to her knee. It was scraped from the fall, along with the palms of her hands.

"Are you alright," Ellis asked. He looked at her bleeding knee with a frown.

"Yeah I'm fine."

Ellis helped her up, but he was unconvinced. He noticed how she grit her teeth from the pain.

"Stay here, I'll go find somewhere to get a bandaid."

(Y/n) grabbed his shirt before he could walk away.

"I'm fine really," she said. "We need to get back, and there is no telling when they will notice that we weren't on the bus." She took ofc  walking down the road, wincing with every step.

Ellis just rolled his eyes. "Stubborn woman," he muttered under his breath before coming up behind her and scooping her up into his arms.

(Y/n) let out a squeal. "Wha—put me down!"

Ellis shook his head and continued walking. (Y/n) squirmed in his hold. He finally halted, bringing his feet to a stop.

"Relax, (Y/n), I won't drop you."

"I wasn't worried about that," (Y/n) replied sheepishly," I just, well, I'm not the lightest. I don't want to burden you."

He looked at her as if the very thought had never crossed his mind. "You could never be a burden, (Y/n), not to me."

(Y/n) buried her face in his chest, trying to hide the pink dusted across her cheeks. Ellis chuckled and continued to walk down the seemingly endless road.

But no matter how far it was, Ellis would hold on tight to the woman in his arms. And he would never let her go.

————————————————————————

(Y/n) and Ellis made it down the road to the bus. Thankfully, someone had made them stop, and it was on it's say back to pick them up. After some scolding from Myrrine, (Y/n) had gotten a bandage for her hands and knees.

She made her way to her seat and was surprised to see Samantha in the seat next to hers.

"I thought you were sitting with Tristan," (Y/n) commented.

Samantha shook her head and scowled at the mention of her boyfriend. "Apparently he thinks that peanut butter cookies are better than chocolate chip, so I told him not to talk to me until he reevaluated his life choices."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at her friend's words. Samantha offered her an earbud and (Y/n) slipped it in. They listened to music while they got farther and farther from the beach. Soon, there was no sign of the sandy beach they had spent the day at, but (Y/n) still had the memories. Memories that she would never forget.

3127 words

Hey guys sry this is later than usual. I didn't anticipate this chapter being so long, but I really wanted to do it😭 Next week's update with be normal, but let me know what you thought about this chapter. I might do more little extras like this in the future if you liked it.

Next Update: Sat/Sun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 4.7K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
71.3K 2.8K 76
(Y/n) woke in a room without her memory, knowing only what she was told by a redhead who was incredibly dedicated to her. She was told her family and...
Servant By Golden

General Fiction

730K 26.3K 35
Y/N is just a normal, peasant girl, so how did she end up in this place, serving under the King's cruel command? Well, it's simple, really. She just...
233K 9.3K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) æ°—ă«ă—ăȘい: ̗̀➛ ╰─▾ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can đ„đšđŻđž you like this ❞ ăƒ»ê§ïŒŽâ”â” đˆïżœ...