Marrying a Stranger (manXman)

By NS_silverlining

What would you do if a stranger say 'Yes' to you? Say yes to marrying you. Would you say 'Yes' too? or 'No'... More

Part 1: Where is Blue?
Part 2: Our love story
Part 3:Our love story (Cont.)
Part 4: The Unfaithful
Part 6: What is the reason?
Part 7: Drunk and Tears
Part 8: It's Liam
Part 9: Cancel It
Part 10: Thank You & I'm Sorry
Part 11: When is the date?
Part 12: Cancellation
Part 13: Family First
Part 14: Between Family & Love
Part 15: Meeting Him Again
Part 16: Dad, I'm Sorry.
Part 17: Coffee
Part 18: Plan B
Part 19: What is this feeling?
Part 20: Make up Stories
Part 21: Absolute decision
Part 22: A lunch treat
Part 23: Finding solution
Part 24: Sudden change
Part 25: Meeting Lockhart's

Part 5: Heart-Ache

541 22 1
By NS_silverlining

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)
................

[Ayden POV]

"Here, for you." Said McKellen while handing me a cup of drink.

Without asking him, I took it from his hand and sipped slowly. Even without taste the drink, I could smell the aroma of the almond wafted into the air.

It was warm, almond milk. Which is the drink that I favor. The one drink that can help to soothe and calm my mind and my heart whenever I feel down or sad.

"How do you know?" I asked the person who stood next to me.

"Know what?" He asked me back.

"Know that I needed this drink. If not, you would not bring it with you."

"I saw you this morning. Looking so trouble. That's why I decided to follow you."

I was being silent for a moment and enjoyed the beautiful scenery in front of me. It was a lush green field with big trees surrounding it. And we were taking a shade under one of it, while enjoying a nice, melodious nature song that was being sang by the birds.

It was a true serenity.

"You always know how to comfort me. Thanks for that." I spoke out of silence.

"I'm not someone who knows you yesterday. How long we've been together? How long I've been taking care of you? If I didn't know this little thing, I don't think I deserve to stay beside you."

I slipped a chuckle. "If it's not you, then no one does."

"How are you feeling? Is it better?"

"Not. I am not feeling any better. This is too much for me to take. My heart ache so much that I feel like it might burst."

I put a pause for a second to take a deep breath. Because my voice began to quiver and my eyes misted over with tears.

"We're getting married in a month...and he did this to me. This makes me wonder if his love is real? If the proposal is real? If us is real?"

The crystal liquid began rolling down my cheeks as I said this. I could no longer stifle it.

"It makes me feel so stupid, when I think about how he was cheating behind me with his manager, while I'm thinking that I was the luckiest guy ever to get to marry a wonderful guy like him. Jeez! That is so...super stupid of me!" I poured out everything.

"No one is stupid for falling in love or feeling love. Instead, it is the most beautiful feeling ever. It wasn't you who should feel like that, it is him who should feel like that. He is a dumb for leaving a guy who love him like you did, Ayden. So, don't feel despair. Because, he doesn't deserve your love at all. You deserve another great love story. Okay."

His words supposed to make me stop crying, but I was crying a river.

Because it touched my heart to the core.

And the next thing happened was, McKellen embraced me. Without saying another word.
...................

"Are you sure, you will be alright, alone?"

"Yes, of course. I would be laying asleep anyway. Just go... your grandpa is waiting for his pie. And, please buy something for him on behalf me too. Said that I'm sorry that I can't visit him."

"Yes. Of course. There's nothing to be sorry tho. He would always understand."

I plastered a smile.

"Okay then. I'm going to go then." McKellen said before left me in front of my apartment door.

I nodded once.

After just a few steps, McKellen put a stop on his steps and turned his head towards me.

"Ayden. Just give-

"Okay. I will call you if there's anything." I crossed his words.

And he just smirking. Then, left.

Later on, I strode into the apartment. And to my surprise, I had a guest waiting for me in the inside.

Yes, he had changed from my future to be husband to a guest in less than 1 day.
That's what he deserved to be titled now. However that's much better than I called him the 'unfaithful.'

"Hey, babe." He called my softly.

That husky voice of him whenever he calls me, never fails to melt my whole body.

Everytime he calls me, I can't help from running towards him or answering to the call.

Wait, why am I feel like I was describing myself as a dog?

"Are you here to pick up your belongings?" I answered indifferently while marching into the kitchen, getting myself a glass of cold water.

"Ayden...can we at least have a proper talk?" He sounded like begging. Whilst dragging his feet neared the kitchen counter.

So, I finished the water and waited for him to start his preach.

But, it seems he just sat on the bench and stared into mine.

"What're you doing? Didn't you said that you wanted to talk? Start talking then? Don't waste my time. I'm going to sleep if you wouldn't talk."

I tried to act as cool as possible. When in the inside, only god knows how much I want to fly a punch on this guy face and kiss him a goodbye.

"Okay...I will be honest. It's true that I've been having affair with Mark."

My chest tighten as he spoke the truth. It's suffocating and hard to breathe. It seems like my lungs had stopped functioning for a second.

"It happened because I felt so lonely. Feels like I've got nobody to turn to whenever I got story to tell, got problem that I need to consult. It's true that I already have you; my fiance. But, you're already had enough with the problem at work, so I don't want to burden you more with mine. And, that's when Mark came around. Start to become a good listener and a good friend that I can turn to whenever I was down. He always there with me. And, that's when it happened."

Speechless is the only word I could spell at that moment of truth. I lost word to say or to argue with him.

It wasn't because I admit that it was my mistake that cause my fiance to go f*ck some other guy.

It was because he is such a d*mb ass.

I was boiling in the inside.

"Aren't you going to say something, Ayden?"

I stared daggers into his hazelnut orbs.

"Do you know how stupid you're, Blue?"

"Huh? What's with the insult?"

"I am your fiance, for god sake, Blue. I am the person who you're going to marry. I am the person who going to share life with you. So of course you can bother me as much as you can. And, I would want to be bother by you. I would in cloud nine, if you come to me and ask for advice or tell me stories. I want you to rely on me as much as I want to rely on you-

I paused for a while and took a deep breath before continue.

-Instead, you choose to rely on someone else. And, you get carried away with it. What the hell are you thinking, Blue? Do you even realize that we're about to get married by next month!! And if I don't caught you today, when did you plan to tell me about this affair? After we got married?!!" I was being sarcastic.

I don't know how many times I have cursed at him. And this was the first time I ever said improper words to him.

My chest relaxed, once I poured out everything that lumps inside.

"Yes, I know I was wronged. And, I'm so sorry that I've lied to you. But, trust me, babe. You're the one that I love. You're the one that I want to marry and live together with. Only you, babe."

I running my fingers through the hair. And closed my eyes, to avoid the tears from peeked out. He can't see me crying. Not in front of him.

"Stop with the cheesy words, Blue. I would never fall for it anymore. You make me lost trust in you. So, I guess it is better if we-

"Wait! Please, wait." He crossed my sentence.

"Before you decide on anything, can you please give it a second thoughts? Make it a week. Please give it a thought in a week."

He took out a ring from his jacket pocket. It was mine. And then, he placed it on the counter.

"If I come back after a week and I saw this ring on your finger. That's means you still want to fix this relationship. But, if it otherwise I would understand. So, please think carefully about which path would you want this relationship go through."

I was being silence. Trying to digest every single thing he told me about.

"I love you, babe." After he said those three words, he left the house.

Later on, I took the ring and hold it in my fist. And on that very moment my legs began to wobble and melted. I got no strength to stand up, and I found myself on the floor.

Crying my eyes out.

It was so d*mn hurt.

...............................
0101. Fri. 260620

#staysafe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1K 33
"I don't want a divorce" His declaration that changed her life. Jewel was 29 years old when Jackson came into her life. By that time, she was already...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
31.6K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
2K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...