Capturing Memories (NH)

By longtimeDirectioner

//COMPLETED// When an adventurous small-town girl discovers a photography contest for the world's biggest boy... More

Chapter 1: Contest Entry
Chapter 2: New York City
Chapter 3: Contest Rules
Chapter 4: Before Concert Goofiness
Chapter 5: Portraits Challenge
Chapter 6: Day off In NYC
Chapter 7: A Night In New York
Chapter 8: Off To Toronto
Chapter 9: Best Friends Reunite
Chapter 10: Action Shots
Chapter 11: Interviews and Game Night
Chapter 12: Front Row Seats
Chapter 13: Invasion of Privacy
Chapter 14: Date Night
Chapter 15: The Picture
Chapter 16: Moping Around
Chapter 17: The Last Challenge
Chapter 18: Is She Being Serious?
(Chapter 20)- Bonus Chapter 1: The Long Drive
Authors Note!

Chapter 19: Late Night Surprise

473 10 2
By longtimeDirectioner

Louis closes the door in Mia's face, "Lou, that was extremely rude," I say, walking over to him.

"She was rude to you, she deserved it," he said, I laughed and gave him a high five and locked the door so she couldn't get back in the bus.

"My shit is still in there," we hear Mia scream from the other side of the door.

Liam walks over to her bunk and throws her stuff into her bag. Throws it to Louis, who proceeds to unlock the bus door, whip it at her, and immediately close the door and lock it again. "You're welcome," Louis yells at her passive-aggressively. Niall has collapsed over in laughter.

"Alright, not how I planned that interaction going, but that's fine, what is done is done," Simon announces as he pulls out his phone. "You all can celebrate Charlotte winning the competition now; I no longer need you bugging me."

Everyone laughs and decides to head back into the far room. We feel the bus finally pull out of the venue, and looking out the window; we see Mia flipping us off as we drove away. Louis, however, decided it would be fun to flash his asses at her as we drove past, "Louis! What are you doing?" I screamed as I covered my eyes.

"Tommo, pull your pants back up!" Niall yells as he covers my eye with his hand.

"She deserves to stare at my ass," he replies as he presses his bare ass up against the window. We all quickly look out the window to watch her scream in disgust at the bus covering her eyes and turning away. Laughing, Louis finally turns back around to pull his back up to his waist.

"Alright, I do have to admit that was quite funny," I laugh, collapsing onto the couch soon to be joined by the four boys. "Honestly feels like a relief that I no longer have to deal with her," I sigh.

"We told you we believed in you," Harry said, patting my leg.

"You no longer have to worry about the competition either, because you won!" Liam exclaims, giving me a high five.

I sit there shaking my head, "To think I now have to put up with you four the rest of the tour," I joke laughing to myself. They look a bit offended until they realized I was joking.

"How should we celebrate your victory, babe?" Niall asks, putting his arm around me.

"McDonald's and video games? Since we can't do much at least for the next 5 hours while we drive to St. Louis," I suggest, and I watch all the boys heads nod in agreement. "But I do want a big group hug," I demand, standing up, holding my arms out wide.

The boys all individually stood up and joined me, "Couldn't be happier that you are joining our team, Charlie," Liam says as we all pull away from the hug.

"We couldn't be prouder of how far you have come in two weeks love," Louis says, hugging me individually.

I sit back down next to Niall and Harry, "Honestly, I have had a blast getting to know you guys and seeing what it's like to tour North America," I say with a smile. "I am looking forward to visiting more states and getting more incredible pictures of you boys!"

"Just remember tour can put a lot of stress on you, so let us know when you are having a bad day so we can do anything possible to make it better," Harry insists, putting his large hand on my thigh, rubbing it.

"Yes, please love, let us know when you are struggling, and we will help you out," Niall agrees, putting his arm back around me while leaning in to kiss me on the cheek.

"Thanks, guys, you are amazing."

We sit there talking for a while until we hear a knocking on the door, Paul opens it, "We are stopping for food, assuming you lot are hungry."

"Extremely!" I exclaim, quickly standing up and running to the door. "Plus, I prefer not to pee on the bus."

We had stopped in a plaza with a McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts. I followed behind Lou and Harry, who were walking into the McDonald's while Niall and Liam waited on the bus. "So you and Nialler are all good again?" Louis asks as we join the line in front of the cashier.

Nodding my head, "Yeah, I am not gonna hold it against him, he might have overreacted a tad, but he has understood his mistake."

"I am so glad, he was distraught after it happened and not himself at all, so I am happy he has come around and understands," Louis processed to say while the line continues to get shorter.

"I'm gonna quickly run to the bathroom, can you order for Niall and me?" I say, handing him a piece of paper with our orders on it. Louis nods his head, giving the paper to Harry. I run off to the bathroom, opening the door to find a girl crying in there. "Oh my, what's wrong?" I ask, walking over to her.

She is curled up in a bawl on the ground with her head in between her knees. She slowly looks up at me as her eyes go wide, "oh...my...gawd," is all she can say as she whips her tears away.

"Are you alright?" I ask, crouching down next to her.

Before replying, she takes a deep breath, "Y-you're Charlotte, aren't you?" She finally says, and I nod my head.

"I think I know what's going on here," I say, helping her stand up. "You saw us come into the McDonald's, didn't you?" She nods her head slowly, "And panicked because you wanted to talk to Lou and Harry but didn't know what to say." She nods her head again. "Well it is your lucky day, let me go to the bathroom, and I will introduce you to them if you want."

Her mouth drops open, "You would do that?" She asks, whipping her tear-stained face.

"Of course, I know how it feels to be starstruck. Just give me a sec," I replied, walking into the stall and locking it behind me.

Once I am finished, I open the door to find her fixing her makeup in the mirror, "Thank you so much," she praises as I wash my hands.

"It's my pleasure," I reply, drying them and holding the bathroom door open for her.

"My name's Ariel," she says before walking through the doorway.

Shaking her hand, I reply, "It is wonderful to meet you, Ariel." We continue talking as we walk over to Har and Lou, who were now waiting for our food. "Boy's, I would like you to meet Ariel."

Smiling, Lou replies, "Nice to meet you, Ariel," he pulls her in for a hug. I watch her face light up with excitement.

Harry was then next to hug her, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Ariel, you have a pretty name."

Her face goes completely red, "I just wanted to let you guys know that you have both helped me so much over the last ten years, and I am happy that I have finally got to meet you."

"We are happy to hear that, Ariel," Harry replies as the McDonald's worker calls our number.

Louis and I walk up to the front counter to collect all of our food as Ariel continues to talk with Harry. "Alright hun we have to head back to the bus, have a wonderful night," Harry finally says to her. He gives her another hug, she thanks me again and we walk out of the restaurant.

"Did you find her in the bathroom?" Lou asks as we make our way back to the bus.

"Yeah, she was panicking on the bathroom floor," I say as Harry opens the bus door.

"The situations our fans find themselves in," Louis laughs, walking onto the bus.

"FOOD!" Niall yells, jumping off of the couch across from the door. Laughing, I hand him the bags of food, and he places them on the table.

We sit at either the table or the couch and eat our food as the bus leaves the parking lot. "Mates, when we get to St. Louis tomorrow, we will be going directly to the venue to get ready for the gig," Simon explains in-between bites. "We are only in St. Louis for one day, and then we are off again, so we need to make it smooth."

"Sounds like a plan captain," Louis replies with a mouth full of food.

"For me, am I just taking as many pictures as I can?" I ask Simon, who had just taken a significant bite of his burger.

After finishing chewing, he says, "yeah, anything that you can capture is great; there are obviously no more challenges, so just used what you learned from those to gather shots of the lads."

"Perfect," I exclaim.

After finishing our late dinner, the boys and I headed back into the far room to chill and play video games. We were in the middle of a Mario Kart race when I got a call from my mother. "Shit, I have to take this," I say, throwing my controller to Liam, who wasn't playing. "Hey, Mum!"

"Hey sweetie, I am sorry I know it is late, I just wanted to see how you were doing," she says through the phone. I check the time, 1 am, I didn't even realize it was that late.

"It's alright, Mum, I wasn't sleeping anyway," I reply, and then I realized I hadn't told anyone about what had happened tonight. "I have good news."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it turns out that the girl I was competing against was a conniving bitch, and she got kicked out, so I won," I explained, and I could hear her scream with excitement through the phone.

"Oh, honey, I am so happy for you! Guess that means you aren't coming home anytime soon, huh?"

"No, I am sorry."

"That is quite alright hun, I am just happy you found something you love to do," she replies and then pauses, "I have an idea," she finally says.

"Yeah? What's your idea?" I ask right as the race finishes, and boys turn their attention to me.

"When does the tour end?" She asks, and I turn to the boys.

"When's tour end?" I repeat the question while putting my phone on speaker mode.

"Middle of August, I am pretty sure," Niall replies as the boys look at me, confused.

"Why don't you all come up to our family cottage for a nice break afterwards?" My mother suggests, and all of the boy's eyes go wide.

"Can we invite our girlfriends to come over too?" Liam asks, moving closer to me and the phone so he can hear better.

"I am perfectly okay with that; however, a couple of you will have to sleep in a tent because there aren't enough beds."

"I am okay with that," Liam replies with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you, Mrs. Carter, this is going to be something incredible to look forward to!" Niall said, smiling at me.

"Yes, thank you, Mrs. Carter," Harry and Louis both say together as Lou pulls out his phone, probably to text Eleanor.

"You are more than welcome boys, any kind of work is stressful, so having something relaxing to look forward to when it is all done is nice." My mother replies. "Alright Char, I am gonna try to get some sleep, keep me updated on what's going on down there, love you."

"Will do, mum, love you too!" I reply before hanging up the phone.

I put my phone down on the table in front of me, and the boys continue to look at me, "Your mother is the best," Liam exclaims with a big smile.

"So, where is your cottage located?" Harry asks, pulling out his phone.

"If you are wondering if it's near Muskoka, it's in the opposite direction," I explain, "But I am not telling ya where it is you'll have to wait, but you won't have to worry about anyone noticing you that's for sure."

Niall puts his arm around me, "well, I am looking forward to spending some relaxing time with you once this is all over," he whispers in my ear as my face turns bright red.

"Nialler," I reply shyly as all the boys are staring at us. However, Niall had not cared; he kissed my cheek before grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

We proceeded to spend the rest of the night, chilling and talking about the things we would be doing as the tour continued. But in the back of my mind, I was secretly waiting patiently for tour to end so we all could come together and relax and chill together with no stress.

I cuddled up to Niall, who was playing another round of Mario kart, and I fell asleep dreaming about everything we would be doing at the cottage.

Hello everyone! I know this is a long-awaited chapter that was not very good, but I had no clue how to end this story so this is the best I could do. But this does tie into the next one. I wasn't planning on doing this idea until I visited my cottage 2 weekends ago. I do have another idea for a second story with Charlotte and boys, but I think I am going to give you a couple of chapters of them just relaxing and having fun, not on tour!

I hope you all enjoyed this story! And if you do not want to continue to read the cottage one that is perfectly okay! I am heading to my cottage again on the 1st of July, and I am not sure when I will be uploading the first cottage chapter, but I might make it into a new story so just keep your eyes open if you want to read it!

Thank you for all the support you guys are wonderful! <3 I really hope you enjoyed this story! Thank you again for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 1 1
Look After You; Kim's friend Jessica and Jack bought Kim a plane ticket to London to stay for 2 weeks. In the plane, she meets Louis Tomlinson from O...
518 6 1
Dating One Direction; All five members of One Direction are head over heels for Kim who is looking for love again after a tragic loss of her fiance...
7.4K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...
4.2K 180 40
Kylie and her best friend, Brooklyn, win a radio contest allowing them to go meet One Direction. Which could change their lives forever.