Gunslinger of kouh

By Ace_spade789

Book 1 of my gunslinger series Y/N Flint is a guy who moves to kouh for school and finds adventure when he di... More

Bio
Ariving in kouh
Just another day
The meeting
Open house
Peace talks
The dragons
Oh no
Summer
Training and a summit
Rebirth
Back to school
Unwanted pest
A surprise
Juggernaut drive
peerege
Peerege members (so far)
The return
The fallen angel
Training
Flint vs gremory
Between fights
Anther day between the fights
Updaited peerage
Flint vs sitri
Going home
School again
More drama.
Bonfire
The pool
The stone
Preventing the end of days

The end

1.5K 16 12
By Ace_spade789

When one of my best friends just unlocked the last lock holding the beast of legend I was surprised. In fact I was horrified that nick would release 666 the beast. But then he did something even more surprising.

Nick: "it's ok Y/N. I have a plan."

Nick then drew a magic circle on his chest. The symbol of the beast. But it looked different from the pictures I've seen in the books. It kinda looked like a binding spell of some kind.

Sona: "you intend to take the power as your own."

Y/N: "that's suicidal!!! Your going to lose your mind you idiot!!!"

Josh: "Nick plans on sealing the beast in himself to use its power as his own."

Nick then let's put a blood curdling scream and then there was a very bright light and suddenly we were all at kouh academy.

Y/N: "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Rias: "I'm calling my brother."

Sona: "I'm going to call my sister. I think won't be enough."

Y/N: "I won't have enough time to gather my peerage. Josh! You got my back? Just like old times?"

Josh: "you know it bud!"

Josh then summoned his sword and his outfit transformed to one like his father's. And I pulled out hope and despair but I activated my balance breaker but this time it was different. This time the guns didn't change but my outfit did. I had a vest with a pocket watch chain, a white button up shirt with the top 2 buttons open, black pants with black boots with golden and silver spurs, a long black overcoat with golden angel wings on my back with black tips on each feather. And a gamblers hat (it's a western hat that is a mix between a top hat and a cowboy hat). My gunbelt remains where it is.

Y/N: "huh that's neat."

Josh: "the hat suits you bud."

Sona: "why have you never put on one before?"

Y/N: "it was never my thing I had a more biker bad boy thing going on."

Rias: "it looks good."

We got ready for the fight and a purple mist started filling the air.

Demon Nick: "it's so nice for all of you to join me for the end of the world."

Y/N: "COME ON NICK!!! This isn't you!"

Demon nick: "it's more me than I've ever felt Y/N! With this new power i have more knowledge than I could have possibly imagined. The world needs to end for peace to last. IM SAVING THE WORLD!!!"

At that moment the 4 devil kings arrived and so did Azazel and Baraqiel, Michael and Gabriel arrived right after. And then so did Odin and Thor.

Azazel: "another fine mess to clean up."

Sirzechs: "with the power of trihexa inside your friend this is going to be a hard fight."

Y/N: "yeah I know but we gotta save him."

Michael: "the boy may be beyond saving at this point young Flint. But we will do our best."

Thor: "josh! Ready for a glorious battle?"

Gabriel: "what your father means... we're here for you Joshua. We will do everything we can for your friend."

Serafall: "Y/N! Sona! I'm here for you!"

Y/N: "then let's save the world!!!"

We all charged in and nick grew magic tentacles and used them to fight us and keep us at bay while he attacked up. We where getting our asses kicked to the point that the only ones still standing was myself, Sona, Rias, sirzechs, Michael, Azazel, aika (who became a very powerful magic user by now) and josh.

Sirzechs: "we don't have anything that can get past those arms!"

Azazel: "there is one option but nobody is going to like it."

Sona: "what is your idea?"

Azazel: "we can combine our powers with someone's soul and create a special sword that could cut magical energy."

Michael: "you don't mean..."

Y/N: "we're not doing it!!!"

Michael: "we must child. It's the only way."

Y/N: "use me then."

Azazel: "it can't be you Y/N. Your not pure anymore."

Josh: "I'll do it."

Y/N: "what? You'll die!"

Josh gave me a look of sorrow.

Josh: "do it."

Michael, sirzechs, and Azazel surrounded josh while aika and I where held back by Rias and sona. Then the three leaders pulled out a sword of pure white light out of Josh's chest and he fell. Aika ran up and rested his head on her lap and was conforming him. I walked up to Azazel and punched him in the face.

Azazel: "I understand Y/N hate me all you want but it had to be done."

Michael handed me the sword.

Michael: "you must be the one child."

Y/N: "but I've never used a sword before."

Sirzechs: "there's no time. We will distract him while you kill him."

Y/N: "but..."

I looked at everyone and they all where so afraid. I then nod and started running at nick.

Demon Nick: "HAHAHAHA!!! You think you... YOU can win Y/N? Your just a kid with tiny guns. I'm the new god of this world!!!!"

He tried to hit me with a magic tentacle but I cut through it.

Demon Nick: "what!!!! How!!!???!!!"

I say nothing as I advance towards him cutting more and more. Until I reached him but before I attacked him I hesitated. Only briefly but it was long enough. I ran my sword through nick's chest and I felt a burning feeling in mine. I stopped for a second and seen Sona and rias wide eyed with there hands over there mouths. Sona had tears running down her face.

Y/N(mind): "what's wrong? I beat him we won... why are they crying?"

That burning feeling was getting stronger and I look down and seen a magic tentacle sticking out of my chest. I look at Nick and he looked at me with horror in his eyes like he just realized what happened.

Nick: "what happened? Last thing I remember... OH MY GOD!!!! What did I do!!!!"

He then pulled the sword out of his chest and was bleeding really bad.

Nick: "I'm so sorry! I didn't..." he then fell over dead. Tears running down his face.

I then watch as the magic tentacle disappeared in my chest and I felt the hole as it was bleeding really bad. I looked up and seen sona running to me. She put my head on her lap.

Y/N: "so..."

Sona: "Y/N..."

Rias: "someone help him!!!"

Everyone stood there because there wasn't anything they could do my wound was too great. I knew it. I look at sona.

Y/N: "so... what do you want to do later?"

Sona: "what do you mean?" Sobbing.

Y/N: "well I owe you a date." I then look at Michael. "Can you marry us?"

Michael: "I can my child. But in my eyes you're already married. You may kiss and make it official."

We kiss and sona looked at me with happy tears and sorrow.

Sona: "there's something I wanted to tell you the last few days."

Y/N: "what's that?"

Sona: "I'm pregnant."

I smiled with as much energy as I could and said.

Y/N: "your going to be a great mom Sona... I wish..."

I spit up blood.

Y/N: "I have a feeling it's a girl... Lucy... and keep issei away from her..."

I started to drift unconscious.

Sona: crying "Y/N... Y/N!!!"

Y/N: "I love... you... Sona..,"

I then fell unconscious and then I woke up to Sona crying and I looked around Rias had her hand over her mouth and was crying sirzechs azazel and Michael had looks of sorrow but I noticed Josh standing over me with Nick. They reached out there hands and helped me to my feet. I look back and see myself still on the ground with my head on sonas lap.

Y/N: "guess this is it huh."

Nick: "I'm so sorry Y/N. That thing was possessing me. I didn't..."

Josh: "it doesn't matter now. You guys have somewhere to be."

A door appears. It was a normal looking door but I seen bright light around the edges.

Y/N: "what do you mean? Your not coming?"

Josh shook his head.

Josh: "my soul is bound to that sword and it's going to become a new sacred gear for my daughter."

Nick: "when did you?..."

Josh: "a few days ago. Aika and I love each other and I'll always be there for her."

Y/N: "who knows... what if this isn't the end. You go first Nick."

He they nodded and walked towards the door. He opened it and it was blinding but I seen him smiling before he stepped through before the door closed.

Josh: "your turn Y/N."

Y/N: "what about you?"

Josh: "my heaven is in that sword."

I then nodded and started walking towards the door I grabbed the doorknob and I look back to Josh.

Y/N: "goodbye my friend. I'll see you on the other side."

I then open the door and seen nothing but white light. I smile before stepping through the door to find myself in the woods in front of my camper. I then walked to the radio and turned it on before I lay on my deck chair. The song that came on made me laugh. Knocking on heavens door started playing before I kick my feet up and relax.

Y/N: "Of all songs... haha"

Then my guns appear and I jumped up. A kid with blond hair came out of the camper.

???: "hey... any idea what's going on?"

Y/N: "no clue. But welcome to heaven. What's your name kid?"

Alex: "my name is Alexander Flint. I'm the Ace of spades."

Y/N: "well Alex I'm Y/N Flint would you like a burger?"

A/N hey everyone sorry it took so long but the book is finished but fear not Y/N's. Story isn't done yet. Alexander Flint is the new gunslinger in my reboot/sequel. Guns and glory. Give it a read if you liked this story. And thanks again for giving this book a try and thanks for sticking through with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
414K 5.8K 23
Y/n L/n is just an ordinary student of Kouh Academy. Everything change when he was killed by a Demon and left to die. . . . . Shit, I suck at making...
4.1K 87 15
Y/n may be stupid or your typical Y/n kinda character but male (this is Wattpad after all 😭) Will be in 3rd person but mainly in the characters pers...
66.2K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...