[Completed] Completely Innoce...

By pinkishblue3095

Looking the last piece of glowing purple sand slowly dropping... I knew it's the end I knew that you won't co... More

Prologue ❄
Lie ❄
Go Go ❄
Where did you came from ❄
War of Hormones❄
You never walk alone❄
What is Love?❄
Spring Day❄
Come back home❄
Omona!❄
Hold me tight❄
Euphoria❄
Don't Leave me❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 1-2❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 3❄
Stay❄
Scenery❄
SMA 2019❄
I Need U❄
For you❄
The truth untold❄
Forever Young❄
Boy meets evil❄
Danger❄
Save me❄
Nothing like us❄
Promise❄
2019 UMG Grammy showcase❄
The Late Show❄
GoodMorningAmerica
Behind Momoland's Jane❄
With Seoul❄
The exhausting shooting❄
I think I'm crazy❄
Recording❄
Happiness❄
Behind Minatozaki Sana❄
Prophecy❄
Two Three❄
Cypher pt. 3:Killer❄
My heart❄
❄❄❄ATTENTION!!!❄❄❄
Stigma❄
Don't know what to do❄
Like a fool❄
Listen to me❄
Coachella❄
Run❄
4 O'Clock❄
Black❄
Let go❄
Jamais Vu❄
Don't wanna Cry❄
I'm okay❄
Love Scenario❄
I Am You❄
Got you❄
Blue Flame❄
Sea❄
Tonight❄
Emotion❄
Consequence❄
I purple you❄
Begin❄
Blueming❄
Shocked❄
Outta my head❄
How would you feel❄
Love Shot
Fake Love
Louder than bombs
Tongyong(동영)❄
Can't believe this❄
Daejeon❄
Run away
Close to Me
Shadow❄
Gyongju
Selfish❄
Winter Bear
Dead Leaves
Who❄
Wish you were gay❄
Sour Candy❄
Still With You❄
Yes I am❄
So Far Away❄
⏳0:00⌛
My Time
We on❄
I'm in love?
Preparations❄
WAR 전쟁 part 1
Final moments
Epilogue❄
THANKYOU AND GOODBYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
Explanations and ANOTHER STORY PROMOTION!

WAR 전쟁 part 2

208 14 33
By pinkishblue3095

Jimin's POV:

"To Korean people, I repeat, stay indoors! Something scary is happening, it looks like voodoo wars, we don't know anything about this but stay indoors,"

I shut the TV.

"Hyung, what's happening?" Jungkook asked while I just shrugged. This worries me,
Does it connects to Taehyung and the weirdness of Jisoo?
Why don't we know about this.

"Yoongi hyung!" I called.
"Wae?"
"Did you know anything about this?"

Sana's POV:

I thought Jane died with what Soojin did, she used her blue flame but Jane is still alive?
How could she survived?

Evils really die slow.

And now a vine wrapped her mouth and slashed her thanks to Minnie and luckily we got back up now, but still it's useless, I think something came up, Aunt Jungha, Shi-ra and Woklama looks easily get exhausted I don't know what came up with them, but Jane she still manage to get up and the worse is...

" Now surrender if you want her alive,"

Surrender? For Jisoo?
How could we do that? No way!

"Sana unnie," Yuqi sounds worried. I stay stilled.
How could we even escape this mirror with steal prison?
It's just us left all of our witch companions have been cleared out.

"At this juncture," We look at Woklama.
"I don't know what to do," She sighed.

"Don't be hard! Just give up already," Miyeon said.
We're screwed.

Jisoo's POV:

My head stirred as my eyes opened.

"She's awake," Jane said I feel something in my neck.
A knife and Agsa is pointing it.
I gasped, Taehyung! He's standing there.

His eyes, they're not black but that stare, he looks like in the evil side, what happened? I thought he's with me now? How could he?

"Kkaman," He look at his father.
Agsa smiled.
"Kill her," He handed the knife to Taehyung and Taehyung get the knife without any hesitation.

"Taehyung..." I'm in chains, and I can't escape, but what is more painful? To get killed by someone you love or the fact that he might've played you?

He stepped closer and aimed the knife on my neck.
"Taehyung..." He doesn't show any expressions.
"Even if you do this, I still love you,"I said with the tears steaming down my face.
He give a look on his father.

" Kill her now! They don't care about her, see? They won't give up,"Agsa chuckled.

"We care about her! But we won't give up!" Soyeon yelled.
"My daughter," My mom keeps banging the mirror but she couldn't do anything, I don't wanna look at her I don't wanna look more pathetic than I ever was.

"Okay," Taehyung emotionlessly said. Okay? This is so not like him.

He look at me firmly and I felt the tip of the knife stinging.
I shut my eyes I'm ready...
I waited...one, two, three...

"Soo-yah?" My eyes opened seeing the purple smokes escaping his body.

"Taehyung?"My voice held hope looking at his confused eyes.

" The potion is expiring! "Jane yelled, so they just used a potion to manage Taehyung?

"Jisoo I'll set you free," He manipulated the chains around me and that set me free.
I'm supposedly hugging him but the forces are separating us.

"Hahahaha! You thought you will be together?" Agsa's voice held sarcasm.

"I'll left no one alive in your number," My voice held finalization but they just laugh at that.

"Soo-yah, what will you do?"

I motioned my hands and wrapped their remaining warriors with smokes and as the smokes fade they died.

"Miyeon..." Jane's voice held fear.
They should really fear me.

Agsa frowned and motioned Taehyung by his magic.
Choking his neck with a smoke.

"Give up or I'll kill him?" His voice is dark, so, he really think he can fool me?

"Let me die...just don't give up," Taehyung said, how could he even do this to his own son?
Does he still have a heart?

Taehyung's face visibly held pain, knowing it's his very own father.
Miyeon and Jane giggled and I wrapped their necks with mg smokes.

I screamed,why can't I do anything? I close my eyes.
The ground shake, the clouds turned dark, the lightning flashes along with the wind and the snow scattered.
I used my forces to put the elements in my smokes with that Agsa let go of Taehyung.

I motioned my palms towards the dark witches and smokes drived them away sliding on the icy ground.
Then I pointed the prison they made and the mirrors of the prison shattered.

My assets are freed, but I'm not yet done, I cleared everyone and everything away so that only Taehyung is left.

I stopped what I did and look at Taehyung, I used my magics to pull him closer but he just gets farther away. So I stopped my magics.

I run towards him but everytime we get closer the force drives us farther away.

"Soo-yah, this won't work, let's give up," He said.
"No!" I yelled, I need to be brave.

Sana's POV:

Jisoo is too strong that we're blown away.
Michelle touches her own head.
Then she whimpers.

"Are you okay?" I came near.
"Yes," She answered.

"Their hands they need to hold each other's hand," She said like she's seeing something.

"What?" Soyeon asked.
"The prophecy, is very simple, we witches are just making it complicated," Michelle said.

"She with the lips of Scarlet meant to conquer the darkness with pink and maybe black,"Michelle said staring at the scenario.

"What does it means?" Soyeon asked.

"Jisoo is meant to defeat the darkness, with pink means good or maybe black, means bad, but now we're sure that it's only pink, because she defeated her dark side, so that means either she defeated the dark side or not she will still conquer the darkness because it says meant," Michelle explained and Soyeon frowned, she can't figure it out? Me either, but Soyeon she's good at this right?

"So you mean either way? She'll still kill Taehyung?" Soyeon asked and Michelle shook her head.

"No killing will happen, it says conquer, it means to defeat, defeat in either killing or simply hurting but look at the scenario Jisoo tries to reach for Taehyung and he does the same, does Taehyung looks evil to you?" Michelle asked and we all answered no.

"So he's not the darkness that Jisoo will conquer in the prophecy," Michelle said.
"So who?" Michelle shrugged.

"We will find out?" Yuqi asked, does she get clues?

"Yes, we will find out," Michelle's eyes narrowed.

"Now please explain the rest of the prophecy," Soyeon said.

"But the one with the mark of evil is the one who will fight the brightness with Purple and Black,"Michelle added with her smirk.

" So they will fight?"Woklama asked, is this really Woklama? Ain't she smart?

"I think this did happened already, Taehyung is consumed by his dark magic and he tried to fight Jisoo right? But Jisoo is meant to conquer the darkness, what could it mean? Every possible evilness could be conquered by Jisoo, and Taehyung he already fight her with black and purple magic, see the purple smokes from a potion awhile ago?" Michelle said and we just nodded digesting what she said.

"Two forces might refuse but the forces of Black and White will manifest them.. "Soyeon said the remaining lines.

"It's what's happening right now," Soojin said looking at the scenario.

"Yes," Michelle answered.
"But manifest? Manifest for what?" Aunt Jungha asked.

"For something important," Michelle frowned.

"Forces of black and white will manifest, I know now,"We all look at Soyeon.

"The war is all connected with these, black is them, Agsa and his dark witches and we are the white, we manifested them to refuse the force... Wait no...." Soyeon couldn't even get it.

"F*ck!" Minnie cursed, the dark witches are starting to make a move they will stop Jisoo and Taehyung.

Jisoo's POV:

"Just a little bit more Taehyung... Don't give up please," I begged and Taehyung also keeps struggling until we ended up crawling in the ground losing our strengths to hold each other.

"Soo-yah they're getting here, they will stop us," Taehyung said
The black forces shouldn't be here!

Soojin attacked them first followed by the other light witches, then they fight.
Michelle gave me a look like...

We will distract them for you

"Taehyung...reach for my hand," I said and he nodded and we get closer and closer but still we can't. It started to get colder, the wind blows more and I can even hear its sounds the hail is covering me, even the nature doesn't want us to be together.

"Soo-yah, I don't want this, I don't wanna see you struggling for me," He hoarsely said stopping himself from crawling to reach me.

"Taehyung, I can struggle a lot more for you, Taehyung... Please don't give up," I pleaded, I can't help but cry.

"Soo-yah, you don't understand,
I don't wanna see you like that, it hurts me," He said looking down.
"If I stopped, do you think I will still become happy without you?"I asked with a pain in my voice.

" Happiness is being learned,"But his voice cracked.
"But I can't love someone else! I love you!"
"It's not just about love--"

"Look Taehyung, my life is all about you, see how I tried to save you, please," I pleaded and he nodded, we crawled more with desperation till we noticed the forces gone, we are freed,but we can't stand up with the strong hail.

"We're getting nearer, Taehyung-ah," I said.
"Take my hand," He ordered and I nodded as we get closer and closer.

But something hold us back, Jane and Miyeon.

"Have shame to people who are single," Jane said as she hold Taehyung.

"Right," Miyeon chuckled.

"Let's kill them before they do a crap prophecy," Jane laughed and aimed the knife on Taehyung's neck same as Miyeon.

I shut my eyes ain't we just meant to be?
I heard the hail's sounds and my
eyes opened seeing Miyeon and Jane being imprisoned inside two tornadoes.

"You forget me?" It's Soyeon giving a look to Yuqi.

"They're already shameless Yuqi," but Yuqi still removed their clothes can I say Iw now?
The two girls screamed in shame.

"Unluckily," Soojin said burning their clothes with fire.

"Soojin baby, you love me right?" Miyeon pleaded.
"Love your ass, I've move on," But I know Soojin didn't she's just acting strong.

"I'm still here," It's Agsa that gave us fears, Minnie pointed him and a sharp icy vine wrapped him.
Then Soyeon freeze him.
And Yuqi wrapped a fabric around his neck, starting to make a snow man.

"Soo-yah," I glance and saw Taehyung already beside me.

"Taehyung," I stepped closer and so he is, then he hold my hand pulling me closer. When we touched, I'm getting emotional, finally. He smiled wrapping his arms around me.
I touch his face and stroke his hair.

"I love you," He said and no need for a speech response, I kiss him and he kiss me too, the kiss went deep and deeper, passionate, we haven't do this for long.

He pulled away when he felt a force that I also feels, our intwined hands they are glowing with white.

And we gave each other a confuse look...
The witches powdered body started forming into humans again a lot did went back, but a lot didn't.

"So this is the reason of manifestation," Soyeon said while Michelle nodded.

The witches went back to life but I can sense that not their magics.

"Why am I here? Momoland needs a comeback," Jane said staring confusedly at us.

"You guys attended costume partys? Look at your outfits, I need to go," Jane said nodding before leaving and she walk on the road calling a number.

"What's going on?" I asked Taehyung.
"No matter what it is, I like it," He smiled, don't smile at this moment, you are killing me.

Miyeon also frowned.
"Why an I here? Girls? Why are we here? We have an upcoming tour right? Does sajangnim knows?" Miyeon asked.
"Ahhm Miyeon ah are you sure you don't remember anything?" Soojin asked.
"Remember the what?" Miyeon pinched Soojin's cheek she's acting normal now, like she's the G(I)-dles big unnie.

"Why am I here?my children are finding me," another witch said.
"Oh my boss is firing me why am I here?"
So the witches became humans who have their own lives and business.

"Guys I think we need to go," Soyeon told Michelle and Sana while the two just nodded.
"See you the next prophecy" Yuqi chuckled.
"Don't wish for that kid," Minnie said and they just laughed.

Yuqi suddenly run towards me and hug me tight.
Awww.
"Always take care unnie, if you need us, just send a chocolate bar I mean message balls, and you," She looks at Taehyung.

"Take care of her," Yuqi said and Taehyung smiled ruffling her hair.

"As you wish," Taehyung said followed by a smile caressing my heart.

"Aww Yuqi," Shuhua cooed and the other girls went and hug me too.

"Aw will you girls kill me," I chuckled.
"We will actually miss you unnie," Soyeon said wiping tears.
"Me too, you always have food," Minnie said.
"Me too unnie," Even Soojin cried while Shuhua and Yuqi hug me again.

"We love you unnie," They said, awww, I wanna be happy but this actually makes me sad.

"How about me?" Taehyung interrupted.

"We love you too," They said and Taehyung just laughed.
"I'll Stan your ship forever!" Yuqi cheered.
"Uh I can't understand you," Miyeon interrupted.

"Bye now Jisoo I need to discipline my dongsaengs," Miyeon said and they waved as they went.

"Jisoo, we are glad you made it," It's Michelle.
"Everything is normal now," Sana said and they both hug me too.

"Sana-yah, now that everything's okay, I'll be back at my job helping ghosts with unfinished business," Michelle said.
"Can we still meet sometime?" Sana asked.
"Ofcourse,"
"Bye Jisoo," They faded.

The next who came, is my mom, and Shi-ra?

"Don't worry about me, I'm the real Shi-ra your aunt," She said and I hug her.
I miss her.

"You can still contact me when you have problems,"Aunt said.
" You're doing good mte daughter, and Taehyung take care of her,"Mom said and I can't help my tears, why does they seemed to say goodbye?

"My Son," Woklama hugged her Son Taehyung and they did they're moments.

"Our Son," It's Agsa but he doesn't seems so evil.
"Honey, I need to go I need to rush to our business meetings,"
Agsa said leaving Woklama dumbfounded. So Agsa became a human too?

"What does he called me? Honey his ass," Woklama's face is dark.
I just laughed at that.

"Now bye Jisoo, Son I'm going back to Thailand I'm happy to see you," Woklama smiled and Taehyung hug her one last time.

"Visit me often mom," Taehyung said and Woklama faded.

"You two Have your moment we're going home," Mom and until said.

"Bye," We waved.
"Now we're alone," Taehyung kiss me.
"What now?" I raised an eyebrow
"Let's go to my house at do gong dong,"
"Pervert!"

PB: Hi guys hold up this is not yet the end if you think like that, okay? Sorry if the action scene is kinda lame her thankyou all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 3 21
[BTS High School AU] They met in the final year of high school. A love story was waiting to bloom, until it got shattered. Can those unsaid thoughts...
31.1K 861 27
"I'm sorry.... please forgive me...." he sobbed under the rain. I couldn't. My heart had turned to stone. Because of him. "When I was a nerd.... you...
38.8K 953 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
1.1K 176 29
"Your eyes are beautiful" "Your eyes are late to witness those" They two immersed into each other feeling warm by each other's embrace. "I'll not let...