๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ

By PRTTYPOISON

โŒž ๐ข๐ง which childhood frenemies have their lives changed forever ... โŒŸ More

intro
๊ง O N E ๊ง‚
๊ง T W O ๊ง‚
๊ง T H R E E ๊ง‚
๊ง F O U R ๊ง‚
๊ง F I V E ๊ง‚
๊ง S E V E N ๊ง‚
๊ง E I G H T ๊ง‚
๊ง N I N E ๊ง‚
๊ง T E N ๊ง‚
๊ง E L E V E N ๊ง‚
๊ง T W E L V E ๊ง‚
๊ง T H I R T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง F O U R T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง F I F T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง S I X T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง S E V E N T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง E I G H T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง N I N E T E E N ๊ง‚
๊ง. T W E N T Y ๊ง‚
๊ง T W E N T Y O N E ๊ง‚
๊ง T W E N T Y T W O ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY THREE ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY FOUR ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY FIVE ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY SIX ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY SEVEN ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY EIGHT ๊ง‚
๊ง TWENTY NINE ๊ง‚
๊ง THIRTY ๊ง‚
๊ง THIRTY ONE ๊ง‚
๊ง THIRTY TWO ๊ง‚
๊งEPILOGUE๊ง‚
NEW BOOK !
NEW ACCOUNT

๊ง S I X ๊ง‚

3.9K 83 98
By PRTTYPOISON

Feeling a pair of strong arms holding her, Nessa stirs awake slowly- her sudden movements catching the attention of the two people in the room with her. She sluggishly opens her eyelids, blinking a few times to regain her perfect vision that was blurred due to the dazzling light from above.

"Nessa? Ness it's me, Mads! Are you okay? What happened?". The concern was definitely audible in the blondes tone as she held onto her best friends hand, sick with worry.

"Mads she just woke up, how about we give her some time to adjust yeah?" A familiar brooding voice speaks.

Nessa drags her hand down her face, opening her eyes wide and raising her eyebrows in reaction to seeing the tall tanned boy with the most perfect shaped jaw who she's known since forever.

"Josh?" Nessa's confused, groggy voice speaks, only now realizing that she's being held in Josh's arms on the bed in the nurses office.

Looking down at the bewildered girl, Josh smiles. "I'm right here Bambi and may I add, you're technically under me. Somewhere you promised you'd never end up again".

Nessa only rolls here eyes in response to the dumb jock. She has no clue what's going on or why she's even in here to start with. The last thing she does remember is feeling drowsy before blacking out during gym, right before she was about to destroy Richards. The door opens wide and the nurse comes inside, a pleasant smile on her face when she sees that Nessa is now awake.

"Ah good, you're awake! How are you feeling Nessa?" Nurse Harolds asks with the classic preppy tone.

Moving out of Josh's grasp, Nessa slowly positions herself on the chair while Josh steadies her, his hand on her back. If she's being honest, it doesn't bother Nessa that Josh is here but the million dollar question is why. The dazed girl thinks about the nurses question momentarily. She feels physically fine except for a little bit of a headache and what she guesses is a stomach ache from eating four brownies at lunch.

"I'm okay, I do have a headache and feel a little sick but nothing that can't be fixed with Advil" she shrugs, Mads and Josh looking at each other.

The school bell rings just as the nurse starts to speak. Josh looks at his watch and curses under his breath, something that the nurse didn't like to hear. He apologizes quickly before standing up and grabbing his bag.

"You'll be okay if I go Bambi right? I have practice and coach will bench me if I don't show up. I'll call you later, Mads look after her" Josh rambles before waving bye and heading out of the door.

He leaves Mads with an amused smirk and Nessa even more confused than before. Call her later? When has he ever called her before? Well, unless it was to copy for Mr. Browns chemistry notes from her because he claimed that he dropped his own notes in a puddle on the way home from school.

"Actually, maybe it's best if Mads goes to class too" The nurse speaks, holding her folder and Nessa's file
In her arms. She has a nervous look on her face like she's about to tell Nessa horrible news. And it's for this reason why Nessa doesn't want to be alone.

"Mads is like my sister, she can stay" Nessa says matter of factly while gesturing for her best friend to come sit beside her.

Mads takes a seat beside Nessa and takes her hand, squeezing it a little for reassurance. There couldn't possibly be anything seriously wrong with Nessa. The school  nurse doesn't have access to any serious medical equipment so how would she be able to know if there were anyway. Theres no reason to be afraid.

Mrs Harolds takes a seat at her desk, both girls waiting for her to speak. The nurse opens up one of her drawers and takes out a few pamphlets but neither of them can make out what they're for.

"I shouldn't really be telling you this without a parent present but you're almost eighteen and I can't confirm anything anyway which is why I'm suggesting that you go to the doctors appointment i have scheduled for you after school". Nurse Harolds speaks calmly and slowly, gaining both girls' attention.

They look at each other, scared and lost.

"Why would you make me a doctors appointment? Am I okay?" Nessa quizzes, swallowing the spit in her mouth. She needs water.

Nurse Harolds notices the nervous girls behavior and stands up. She walks over to the water dispenser and fills two cups up for them. After giving the water to both girls, she sits on her desk, looking at Nessa with the same nervous smile from before.

"Nessa I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to give me straight, honest answer okay?" She asks, waiting for Nessa to nod.

"When was your last period?".

Caught off guard, Nessa widens her eyes at the question. She can feel her heart pick up the pace and her mind starts to go cloudy with thoughts. Her last period? Nessa started to forget that she even got her period. Surely she was due to get it in the next few days right? She knew where Mrs Harolds was going with this question and she didn't like to think about it at all.

Fumbling to get her phone out of her pocket, Nessa feels the dizzy spell start to bubble away again. Her breathing is heavy and she doesn't even realize it. Mads watches as her best friend unlocks the phone and taps her way through the various folders of apps that Nessa refuses to delete from her phone. Mads holds her own breath when she sees the app Nessa was searching for desperately. The scared girl waits a couple of seconds for it to load and then hopes that she gets the answer she's praying for.

But she doesn't.

Nessa feels her body go numb as she reads the last date that she logged her period. Two months ago. How has she managed to miss two whole periods and not notice a thing?

"I've missed two of them" she mutters just loud enough for Mad's and Nurse Harolds to hear.

Mads clasps her hand over her mouth while comforting her best friend and Mrs Harolds nods, confirming what she had thought.

"It could be because of the stress of being a senior and I'm part of the social committee and we have our first big event coming up next week and-"

"Yes maybe but maybe not. Go to the appointment- tell your parents and have these" Nurse Harolds says, handing over the pamphlets.

Nessa takes them, reading the titles to each one.

Teen Pregnancy: Who can help

How Adoption Works

Abortion? Adoption? You have choices

The daunting reality sets in that Nessa may be in fact pregnant but she pushes down that thought way deep just like she does with the pamphlets to the bottom of her school bag.

The bell rings again, indicating the start of the last class before school ends.

"We should go"Nessa smiles, standing up and slipping her arms through the straps of her bag.

Mads and Mrs Harolds watch her with concern. Why is she being so calm about this right now? Is she registering what she's just been told.

"Oh okay but Nessa please come back and let me k ow how your appointment go-".

Nessa slams the door closed before Mrs Harolds can say anything else to ruin her day. She carries on like nothing happened. She's decided that it's stress and only that. There's no way she's pregnant.
Absolutely none.

"Um Nessa? Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it" Mads asks, stopping her friend.

Nessa rolls her eyes playfully.

"No silly there's nothing to talk about. Wanna get some ice cream after school? My treat of course". The brunette dismisses her friend.

"No because you and I are going to the doctors after school and we're finding out the truth" Mads says, her voice is stern and she's warning Nessa to stop blowing off the situation.

Giving up, Nessa sighs, holding her stomach. "Okay fine but then can we get ice cream? I promise you I'm not pregnant and this is just going to be a big misunderstanding" she shrugs, continuing to walk again.

As Nessa makes her way to the last class for today, she rests her hand on her stomach as she thinks about the possibility of her actually having a baby inside there. There are options available if she is but just the thought of it is enough to scare her forever. In this moment, Nessa has never been more terrified for a trip to the doctors office in her entire life.

꧁꧂

____________________
ꕥ  A U T H O R S  ꕥ
~ n o t e ~
________________

I'm gonna double update tomorrow
because I posted this chapter so late

Anyways yeah so is she with child or what

Also I never really spoked about it but I believe the whole Jessa break up is just right person wrong time. I have faith they'll end up back together.

I still ship them obvs
And support them both

But yeah

Comment & vote pls ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.5K 62
๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’”๐’”๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…: 31๐’”๐’• ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰, 2021 ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’…: 20๏ฟฝ...
42K 874 17
โ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด.. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด? โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ โž ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท started: aug 10, 202...
37.1K 389 51
idrk โ˜บ๏ธ
845 9 39
I live with my two brothers, their girlfriends and our childhood best friend Josh. We have a whole group of our best friends who we have known for ye...