My Gamer - Preston X Unspeaka...

By unspeakablegabejames

That was the most fun I've ever had. I open the door and see Nathan with tears down his face. "PRESTON WHERE... More

Visit
Bad luck
Just a prank
Words gone
Hateable
Nightmare..
Lucky charm
Drunk kisses...
Miami
Not a chapter but an announcement!
Miami Part 2
Sad frog/Preston's fire
Voices in my head
OMG!!!
Crush?!
Seperated - Part 1
Seperated - Part 2
Bad Vibes
Letting go slowly
Lost in Love
Cat Cafe/Rose Garden
Broken love
Unloved
Accused of murder..
The beginning of a new lover
i luv u
Opposites
Broken
Collab
We meet again...
Kisses in bed
Is he going to actually?!
💘❤️ This is the end ❤️💘
PART 2!!!!!!!!
Birthday Surprise
Cheating?...
Revenge is hers
Christmas Special
Deadly Trap
My Gamer
Bloody Body
Broken Promises
Preston To The Rescue..or not...?
Imagination
Sudden Surprise
Dream vs. Reality
.

Thoughts

1.5K 25 12
By unspeakablegabejames

Preston's POV:
I was thinking about asking Nathan if he would be my boyfriend but he might reject me..I'm thinking about it too much. I'll just play some Minecraft. I go on Minecraft and see Nathan arguing with a hater of mine. I saw them arguing about me. "PRESTON IS A TERRIBLE FRIEND ADMIT IT!!!!" the hater said. "NO! He's the best friend I could ask for!" F-friend?.. I thought Nathan would feel the same way but I guess not..
Nathan's POV:
I logged off Minecraft and went to call Preston. I FaceTimed him and we talked for 10 hours. Preston wasn't talking a lot but he was probably tired. Preston fell asleep. HE WAS ADORABLE!!! I took some pictures of him and he woke up. "My little froggy took a FaceTime screenshot.." he read. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled too. Preston picked up his phone and he said, "I love you!" I hung up and sighed.
Preston's POV:
"I wish I could tell you in person.." I got in my bed and slept. It was a little weird sleeping on
my own again but it's better than being with a cheater.. I kept thinking about Nathan.. his smile..his lips..his damn lips.. I just want to kiss him! I'll think of a way to make him love me..but it's hard to impress him..
After 2 minutes of deciding what to do, I decided I'll confess when he is recording. "Good night Nathaniel..I love you.." I whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
190K 7.2K 42
A boy name Alex has been living in his normal life. Lovely chaotic friend, Work as a streamer, Living in his own house, And everything. Until one day...
66K 3K 61
I never thought I would see one....A real one....Up close...In person....And now? Now I'm friends with one...It wasn't always that way though.. We we...
251K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...