You have me under control | �...

By SunFlower1816

| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | ⚠️You don't have to vote⚠️ every comment makes me happy🤗 and I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🎉UUUAAAAA🎉
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Got tagged
Chapter 28
Chaper 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Furudate, Arigatō
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ⚠️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
A/n

Chapter 27

2.4K 58 38
By SunFlower1816

A/n: I tried to edit chapter 1 to 19 so that they aren't the worst thing in the world.
And for that chapter, I'm not going to write about the matches. I'm sadly not able to write that kind of stuff. And I'm trying to focus on Kageyama and Reader-chan. Hope ya guys forgive me.

Take this as my apology...

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ it's like a Lemon but it got read out loud (for everyone who don't know about this). But don't get ya hopes high... ya thirsty fellows 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov

You woke up with an good feeling. 'Today is going to be a good day for Karasuno' you thought. You walked downstairs and greeted your mother and your brother. You guys ate breakfast together but after that your mom had to go to work. Suga took a shower and you cleaned up until someone massaged you.

Tobio (/>-<)/: Hellu, whatcha doinnn?

Y/n \(>-<\): I just cleaned the rest from the dishes and now I planed on searching something to wear. Aaand yuuu?

Tobio(/>-<)/: I should continue to pack ma things buuuut I got borred and wanted to text the princess herself... UwU

Y/n \(>-<\): hehe it's meeee... I might going to save you as 'The UwU King'. Still thinking about it...
I don't know what to wear... help meee Tobiooo

The UwU King: I'm not withhh yuuu, I can'tt helppp yuuuu.
/(T^T)\
Y/n?
Yu still alive?
Ur saving my contact as 'The UwU King' am I right?

Princess: NoOoOoOoO wHaT mAkEs YoU tHiNk ThAt??
Hellu?
Baka?
U still in this world?

The UwU King: yea yea just had to do something.

Princess: wat? Wanna knoww.. tell meee

The UwU King: did someone ever told you that you are childish?

Princess: huhhhh?
Ur a meanie.. hmpfff
Anyway... I'm going under the shower now and I'm not using my glitter princess shampoo with cherry scent... hmpff

The UwU King: nuuuu I liked that... it smells so good...
Is it too late to say that you are a cute childish person???
Y/n?
Hellu?

*blushing the hell out of you*

Princess: I really have to take a shower now before I get late. See yaa ma UwU King (/^-^)/

*blushing the out of him*

The UwU King: K, see ya ma princess
\(^-^\)

"Geez that sounds like you guys are a couple" Koushi said while looking over your shoulder. "What are you doing here??? And why are you reading the chat from me and Tobio?" You said and he winced. "Should you go under the shower... I'll get you something to wear" he said nervously and pushed you out of your room. You showered and put your clothes on that your brother put out for you. A white Karasuno shirt and black jeans with your Karasuno jacket and some black Vans. (You don't have to wear this if you don't want to).

The Spring High-Miyagi Prefecture Representative Playoffs began.
(I definitely didn't copied that out of the internet😂)

Everyone was excited and nervous... really nervous. You watched the boy's but as you saw Yamaguchi feelimg ill because of that, you ran up give him a bottle water and a pat on his back. He tried to smiled at you but yeah guess you can think what the matter was. Not soon after, the First Preliminary part of the playoffs began. And Karasuno had to play against Ohgiminami High School. The boys warmed up and you helped. You threw the ball to Kageyama and he set it to the others. Every once a while, he would secretly peek at you and smile everytime you see him. And you, you would catch him, blush at his behaviour and smile back. The whistle chimed and the boys walked to thier places. You walked up to Shimizu, Takeda sensei and coach Ukai.Ohgiminami High School are pretty weak but it was still a good game. They won 2:0 and everyone cheered.

Kakugawa High School is the next team who has to play against Karasuno. Everything repeated, you threw the ball to Kageyama and he tossed it. And after the whistle chimed, everyonegot to thoer places but on your way you bumped into someone. You turned around and saw Kageyama and smiled at him. "Sorry my bad" you said and brushed a streak of your face. "It's okay princess, I could have watched too... I see the glitter princess shampoo with cherry scent?" he said while scratching his neck. "N-n-n-noo what makes you think that... well don't answer. I think they are waiting for you... good luck my UwU King" you said, smiling and walking to the coach. Kageyama began to blush 'my UwU King' 'didn't thought about that she could play that game too' he thought with a smirk on his face as he walked to his position. They won this match too with 2:0 sets. They are now in the Main Preliminary, first round.

You packed yor things together and left or better were about to leave. "(Y/n)? Could you go back and check if we have left anything there?" Shimizu asked you, you nodded and walked back. Kageyama noticed and walked to Shimizu. "Where is she going?" He asked and she giggled immediately. "She is just checking if we have left something" she said and walked ahead.

Y/n's pov

'Why did she send me without someone else?'

Flashback...
"She has to learn how to talk properly infront of people again... so could you guys please help me with her, maybe if she sees people, like you guys that it's okay to talk, even to strangers... NO NO.... I mean stranger but not 'strangers' strangers..."

Flashback end...

I chuckled at the memories of Koushi trying to explain the others what exactly he meant. I looked around and saw Shoyo's bento on a bench. I took the cute bento, wich had a cute bunny cloth around it and walked fast back until some boys got in my way and tried to ask me for my number. I couldn't say anything and took a few steps away from them. I panicked a bit and didn't know what to do as the boys came closer and closer. I felt the wall behind my back. I just wanted to slide it down and curle into a ball but that wasn't possible right now. They hardly gave me some space to do that. 'What are you doing now... you have to do something' I thought but couldn't think longer about it as I began to breath heavily. 'How pathetic... now you getting a panick attack just because you can't say anything'. As I thought that I slid down the wall and curled into a ball. After that I don't have any memories until someone tried to talk with me.

3rd person's pov

(Y/n) curled into a ball as Hinata came by. He some how managed it and the boys left. They didn't really noticed that she curled into a ball, they thought she left. Hinata saw (y/n) curled into a ball with her hands on her ears and eye's closed really hard. "(Y/n)... everything is okay now, they left and you're save" he said and looked at the (h/c) haired girl. He tapped on her shoulder and her head shoot up. Her eyes full with tears but her lips trying to play like nothing happend. "They are gone now, don't worry. Let's go back the others might womder where we are" he said with a gental smile. He helped her up and before they could begin to walk she stopped him. "Hinata? Could you please keep it for yourself?" She asked the tangerine. He looked at her slightly suprised but nodded. The two walked back and saw rhe others waiting for them. "Geez, I was about to send a search party" Suga said as he hugged you. "The four flipped out as you didn't came back" Yamaguchi said while chuckling at it. "Four?" You asked quietly. "Yes, mom, your boyfriend and the two idiots" Tsukishima explained and you slightly chuckled. The two idiots turned around and shouted 'heyyy'. "We just don't want that something happens to our Sunflower" Nishinoya said while winking at (y/n), and all she did is giggle at thier behaviour. After that, Karasuno went home.

The two months went by fast and today is the day for the Main Preliminary. The first round, the game, Karasuno vs Johzenji.

Team Karasuno is on thier way to the main entrance to 'check in'. Everyone seems hyped for the game. "Tobioooo??" (Y/n) asked childish, pulling on his sleeve. "What's wrong?" He asked smiling at her behaviour. "Aren't you excited to be here?" "Yes, I am why?" "I don't, I just wanted to annoy you but... huhhh I couldn't think fast of something that could annoy you'' she said while playing on her phone but not for long. "(Y/n) what have I told you this morning?" Suga said while looking at his sister seriously. ''That I shouldn't play that much... and that I should lay my phone into my bag if I get here.." "yess and what aren't you doing???" He said while stopping, tapping his foot up and down. He reached out his hand to symbolise that she should give her phone to him. She turned the game off and gave him, her phone. "You'll get it back don't worry... who am I that I let you without a phone here" he said and (y/n) chuckled. "Now you can think about something that would annoy me" Tobio said half wispering, in a deep and playful voice. "Hmmm I don't have an idea.... you...? King~ " she said playfully slightly walking faster soon running away from him. As Kageyama heard that, he snapped. "Just wait until I get you" he said chasing her.

The girl run to the entrances to Hinata to hid behind him but little did she know, was there the boy who asked her for her number. Hinata squeaked as he saw that boy but squeaked more as (y/n) hid for fun infront of him. Kageyama run to them and saw Hinata with some random guy. He looked at him and as (y/n) saw that Kageyama looked at somethimg, she turned around and saw that boy. She began to shake as she saw him. Hinata and Kageyama noticed but that dude not. "Heyyy... good to see you again. You still have yo give me your number" he said and winked at her. She began to breath heavier than normal and took a few steps away. Kageyama went to her side and laid his arm around her. "What do you want from her" Kageyama asked while holding on to her. (Y/n) looked at Kageyama and clutched at him, she had a really tight grip. "Is that your girlfriend?" The boy asked and Kageyama answered without thinking twice. "Yes, so what do you want from her?" His hand formed into a fist and tighten. "Oh sorry dude, my bad, I didn't know that she had a boyfriend..." he said and excused again and left. Kageyama's fist just tighten and he just got angrier. (Y/n) looked up at him and grabbed his fist. She opend his hand and laid her own in. They were now holding hands until Hinat screamed

"You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend?". And with that, switched the attention from the whole team Karasuno to Kageyama and (y/n). "You guys are dating? Finally" Noya said. "Finally you guys admitted it" Ennoshita exclaimed. "YASHAAAA, FINALLY" Tanaka said rather shouted. Everyone praised the two and showed how happy they are about it but there is someone who is not thaaat happy. Sugawara has twitching left eye and balled up hands. Daichi tries to hold him back but he somehow escaped. "You and (y/n), dating? I knew it... why haven't you told me. I'm your brother, I should be one of the first to know that. How long are you dating? Did you guys already dated, that one time where I looked you over the shoulder?" Suga exclaimed, trying to calm down. "Sugawara, me and (y/n) are NOT dating. Boke just understand something wrong" Kageyama explained. "Then why are you guys holding hands?" Asahi askes. "There was this boy who kept bugging (y/n) for her number the last time and now he saw her and asked her again" Hinata said. (Y/n) looked at him, trying to read out of his face motion, if he tells more. "He bugged again. I saw her shaking, taking a few steps away from him so I acted like I would be her boyfriend and he let her be" Kageyama said. Everyone 'ohhhed' and apologised to them. "Hehe.. sorry. I should have known better how to react heh" Suga apologised while rubbing his neck out of embarrassment. "But you still holding hand" "ohh upsii". And with that they let go of thier hands and walked into the gym. "Oii wait guys. If we have to play against them, you two have to continue to act like a couple" Noya said and the others nodded. (Y/n) immediately looked to Suga, he nodded, smiled at her and gave her thumbs up. "Okay then, so, would my dear princess hold my sweaty hand?" Kageyama joked and hold his hand out. "Of cours my dear UwU King" she said, still giggling from the sweaty hand part. "I never saw Kageyama that weird" Hinata wispered to Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Yachi. They all nodded "but it seems that he is happy" Yamaguchi said while smiling at the two. "That is all that matters, right?" Yachi said while chuckling.

A/n: Hellu, how are you guys?

I'm not really happy with that chapter and I don't really know how to safe that. I hope it's still okay for you guys.

I want to thank you guys for 19,1 K viewers and 640 (I guess was it) Votes. You know guys you don't have to do that, just you guys reading it and commenting funny stuff is okay for me. I luuvv those comments 😂

Check the Noya x reader Fan Fiction or the Kuroo x reader Fan Fiction or the oneshot book from my friend Melonsalatkind🌼 the Noya x reader Fan Fiction is close to an end and the Kuroox reader Fan Fiction is really really good.
Show her some luvv♥️

I don't have to say much more then:
Have a good day or night ☀️🌙
Stay fresh and healthy 🍀
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 2444

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.2K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...
7.6K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
82.8K 1.9K 21
"𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵. " You're definitely the opposite of your brother. Struggling with your social life, Akaa...
65.3K 1.8K 32
Y/n has a secret they've been hiding from everyone. Well, it's not really a secret but more of a lie they tell everyone. "My parents are on a busine...