Tied Together By Love ✓

By IamMeteorKnight

[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was... More

· i n t r o d u c t i o n ·
· c h a r a c t e r s ·
1| From The Beginning
2| New CEO
3| Wedding
4| Yes or Yes
5| Should I Marry Him
6| Before The D-Day
7| Our Seven Vows
8| Mission Irritate Her
9| You're Dead
10| Jealous Much
11| We're Young
12| Not Just A Mere Crush
13| She likes Mr Doctor
15| The Ruler
16| Accusations
17| Prank backfires too I
18| Prank backfires too II
19| Natasha in hospital
20| Your taste, my Cake
21| First kiss
22| Mr Shy is scared
23| Trending Pregnancy news
24| Red Is For The Deal
25| I don't Care about Him
26| The Culprit
27| 30 days of her Leave
28| Him being sorry
29| Drunken Beauties
30| Seduction
31| Accident
32| Voldemort of mom's life
33| Flirting and Jealousy
34| I love you, Idiot
35| Fasting
36| Closer
37| Shrey's Wedding
38| Knowing each other
39| Loving You
40| The Man Dadi loves
41| Stay away
42| Barging through the window
43| Wedding bells, again
44| Will you be my Girlfriend
45| Honeymooning
46| His Birthday
Really??
47| They're married
48| Business Party
49| Strict Rules
50| Life of 3 weeks
51| Anger and Mood Swings
52| Cravings
53| Mehndi
54| Dhruv Weds Natasha
55| Together
QnA
Epilogue
#2 Natasha and Dhruv's story
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Need Your Suggestion

14| Is he the ONE

26.5K 1.5K 103
By IamMeteorKnight

Started writing on 23rd June 2020.
Completed on 28th June 2020.
Word count : 3061 words
___________________________

(A day before. The Party day)

– A Y A A N –

Finally the sun came up and now I'll have a good party tonight. No one can stop me from dancing. But whom should I call?  Shrey. I can call him in the party and he won't deny.

I called him up in a hurry at 5 in the morning. Yeah, I'm a morning person unlike that sleepy pig Divya.

"Who the fuck is this? Calling me at night!!" He shouted in his sleep.

"Me. Your dadi." I said rudely.

"D-da-dadi. I didn't mean to say anything like this." He stammered, maybe scared by his dadi (paternal grandma). "But wait, why do you sound like a man."

Seriously man, you're noticing this now. I can't help but laugh at this crazy bastard.

"You idiot Ayaan. Why are you disturbing my sleep? Just go and disturb your wife." He shouted. Is he serious? I don't want to hear some unknown cursing words just because of waking her up. I'm happy like this. Teasing can be done afterwards.

"First of all it's morning and second and the most important, I'm having a party tonight. You have to come." I said.

"I'm not coming. You moron."

"I'm not inviting you. It's compulsary." I said as I don't have any other guests. I can't just have party alone.

"First you disturb my sleep and then expect me to listen your wishes. I'm gonna sleep, just call someone else you idiot." He said and was about to cut the call.

"Diya is coming too." I lied as this was the only way to call him up.

"Seriously bro. I'm coming too. Send me the details." He said in his own joyful voice.

"Okay. But you've to ask Divya to call her." I said.

"Your said you've invited her already. You are really a fucking liar. Okay then I'll just call Divya. But are you sure Diya will come?" He asked.

"I think so. Let Divya ask her first. You just do one thing, request Divya to ask her for the party. Maybe Divya would ask her easily and accomplish the task."

"You're right. Thanks. I wish Diya comes in the party. She would look like an angel. My angel." He sighed.

"Okay Romeo. I wish your Juliet comes to you. Then bye and clear your schedule for the party." I chuckled and hanged up the call.

So what should I do now? Preparing for the party. I collected all the materials I bought yesterday and started decorating the house for the night.

You would ask 'Why now? Why not in the evening?'

   I'm not unemployed. I'm a CEO and work should come first for me. So I'll complete the work fastly and then reach back early. Am I not smart? I am. But Divya thinks of me as a loser who can't get good marks. What does marks had to do with life? They would just help you in your college entries and that's it.

I was arranging everything when Divya came down. She was shocked to see the house. I know she won't understand how good the house looks. And all the salutation goes to me and my decorations for party.

I asked her to call some of her friends as I don't have much population for the party.

××

Whole house is filled with the sound of songs. I called a few more people from our neighborhood as I couldn't trust on Divya on party matters. She is really not a party type.

Divya was shocked to see so many people in the house and I know why. She thought that I won't be able to call anyone. She doesn't even know how handsome I am. A look of me can make people slip. But seeing Dhruv in the party she was shocked to hell.

"I called our neighbours here to gain more population. And for Dhruv, it was easy to call him." I shouted on the top of my voice in her ears because of the high bass music.

Only I know how I called Dhruv here.

"Hello Dhruv. I'm having a party tonight. Would you like to come."

"No." He replied instantly. Like brother like sister. Both are moody, rude and up to the point.

"Please man. I promise it would be a 100% non-alcoholic party. I'm really in loss in count of people. I'm requesting you." I asked him as I know that a doctor like him, and that too Divya's brother won't be liking alcoholic parties.

"But I have some work to do." He said.

"Work can be done afterwards. Please bro. If not for me then your sister." I said. And after thinking a lot he agreed.

I can easily see Shrey gazing at Diya. I hope he isn't just playing this time. Diya was more than uncomfortable because of people grooving on music beats. God! Just stop Shrey from doing anything unnecessary.

Then after three hours of dancing and eating, the neighbours retarded back to their homes. The left ones were all the close friends. Shrey, Diya, Dhruv, Natasha, Divya and me were the only humans in the house.

We played some games. First was TRUTH AND DARE.

We all were sitting on a mat in the lawn.

"Losers will drink this." I said pointing towards the shot glass.

"You promised that this party won't contain alcohol." Divya said.

"Why? Can't your tolerate alcohol?" I asked her mischievously.

"I can mister. But this is the violation of rule." She said. She's back to her business-minded self.

"This isn't. These are lemon shots which means zero percent alcohol." I said and proved myself right.

I spinned the bottle whose mouth stopped in front of Shrey. So it was Natasha asking Shrey as Shrey chose truth.

"Who was your girlfriend yesterday?" She asked.

"What? What are you saying? Girlfriend.....yesterday?" Shrey asked in surprise looking at Natasha, eyes filled with anger.

"Yes. You don't have to hide anything. Everyone knows you're such a Casanova." Natasha taunted him. What more could I expect from her? She's Divya's best friend. Both have same traits.

"You.." Shrey said venom clearly dripping from his mouth and his eyes filled with death glare. And what could've he done. Poor man! Getting insulted in front of his crush. I really couldn't control my laughs and released my breathe to giggle as hard as I could. "I'm single from past two months."

"I know you're always single bro, but your one night-" Natasha said mischievously but was interrupted by Shrey.

"Be quite. What are your saying?" Shouted Shrey smiling at Diya who was sitting expressionless.

"I think I should go back. You all family can enjoy." Diya said slowly, loud enough to listen what she said.

"No you can't." Said Shrey looking at Diya. "I mean you're also a family member now." He said and Natasha hooted. All the time, Shrey tried to hit on Diya, but Diya being Diya ignored him and stayed quite.

Why is the room getting so couple oriented? I'm married but sitting here like a single man. All thanks goes to Miss Divya Gupta. No she's Mrs Divya Ayaan Chauhan now!!

Then the bottle was spinned by Natasha. The bottle stopped it's mouth in front Dhruv. I decided to asked him a question as he chose truth.

"So Dhruv, who was your first love." I asked and surprising he took a shot. It means that he doesn't want to reveal his life. Pretty family genes. Father, son and daughter, everyone is same in personality. RUDE, STRAIGHTFORWARD and TALKS only when THEY want.

Then Dhruv spinned the bottle which stopped in front of Natasha. And the game went on.

Then the bottle was spinned by Shrey. The green bottle stopped in front of Divya and Shrey stepped out to question her. I just hope he doesn't ask any vulgar questions.

"I choose dare." Divya declared out of nowhere. What? Dare? I should have guessed it earlier. I just hope he doesn't give her any vulgar task.

"Okay. You're brave enough. Then I think...." Shrey tapped his index finger on his head, "Kiss your husband." He said. What's with him now? Why does he want her to kiss me? Who knows? Divya's face showed no expressions, totally expressionless.

"What?" Divya said disgustingly. But why? Do I stink that she doesn't want to kiss me?

"Yeah! Well he's your husband not any other man, so why are you hesitating. And also we live in twenty first century woman, why are acting so cowardly?" Shrey said. Is he mad or what? He clearly knows that we both have nothing going on between us, just that Divya doesn't know that he's aware of everything. It's all because of our family gains, and our's too. I want to beat the shit out of him.

"I'm not a coward." Divya said in anger. Shrey has successfully opened the anger and confidence box in Divya. (Note the sarcasm)

Divya stood up and came towards me. Is she really gonna kiss me. The more she was coming near, the more I was feeling I don't know what. I slightly puckered my lips and closed my eyes as soon as she came near and was just an inch away from me.

And I felt a kiss, her kiss. Her lips on my forehead. I quickly opened my eyes in confusion and saw her chin in front of my eyes. She quickly backed away and sat back in her place. It was just a five second kiss, and that too on forehead.

"What is this?" Natasha asked.

"A Kiss." Divya answered.

"But you kissed his forehead." Natasha said.

"Shrey never said to kiss on lips." Divya defended.

"But-" Shrey said but got interrupted by Divya.

"You only said kiss. And kiss doesn't mean only lips, it can be anywhere." Divya said.

"Okay! You won." Shrey smiled when he saw Diya looking at him. I have never seen him like this, acting so strange.

"You both are married. To each other." Diya asked pointing towards Divya and me and I know why. Because none of the staff in the company except Maya knows about our marriage. Everyone thinks that I'm married, she's married, but not to each other. And she would be thinking the same too.

Divya just hummed and nodded her head as 'yes'.

Then the bottle was spinned many more times and the game continued. After some time everyone was bored by this game.

"Let's play another game. Everyone will say a statement one by one. The one who has their answer as no will drink a shot. And the ones who don't want to disclose anything will take two shots. What say?" Natasha bombarded us with her silly game.

"Okay." Everyone said.

"Then first I'll ask." Shrey declared, "Everyone here is not a virgin, right." He asked. My and Divya's hand instantly went towards the shots together.

I saw more hands there. I looked up to see the owners of hands, two hands of Natasha, two of Dhruv and two of Diya. This means that they don't want to disclose their life. Well who cares. But why do I think that Dhruv is pretty mysterious.

"Guys! This game is also getting boring. Don't you have any good game." Shrey whined and everyone nodded in 'no'.

"Then let's get back to our homes." Shrey initiated. So, he knows how to say something good.

"Yes. He's right. We should get back. It's late." Dhruv said.

"You all can stay here. It's late." Divya said. She really cares a lot for everyone. That's the thing I like about her.

"No. It's alright. I have some work to do tomorrow. I have to go back." Dhruv said.

"Me too." Everyone said.

At last I could say that the party was a party in the first three hours. Afterwards it became a boredom.

Natasha was acting a bit strange. I've met her only once, but still it's easy to tell when someone is being strange.

For Dhruv, he was still being a no-talks man. I saw some girls hitting on him, but he didn't even give a damn to then.

Shrey, for the first time was staying away from girls. Except Diya ofcourse. He was finding ways to talk to her and she was just talking in yes, no and hmm. I'm sure he'll have a hard time.

×× ××

– D I Y A  (Not Divya) –

I don't like parties but Divya mam requested me infinitely times so I couldn't turn her down. She's my superior and I respect her for what she is.

After reaching the venue, which was I think Divya mam's home, I saw people dancing. It was a party so it's alright for people to dance but I really don't like these party stuffs. People get drunk and do unnecessary things. I saw our boss there too. What is he doing here? It isn't my concern anyways.

As I am a woman, I can easily see what's going on around me. A man was looking at me from the time I entered the venue. I thought he was a drunkard as he was constantly looking at me and men in parties are all same.

Why do I think I've seen him somewhere? But where?

"Excuse me." A man said. He was the same man who was gazing at me all this time. I hummed. "May I have a dance with you?" He asked. Why do I have a hunch that I've seen him somewhere?

"I'm sorry." I excused myself and went forward to sit on the community chair. Afterwards I came to know that it's a non alcoholic party.

Why am I feeling something unusual? I hope it isn't like what happened four years ago.

The party was almost over after three hours when everyone started to go back. I was going back but was stopped by Divya mam. She said that I should be there for some more time.

Then everyone played Truth and Dare. Some silly questions were asked. And too my surprise my boss and Divya mam are married, to each other. I knew that they're married but I never knew that they both were each other's significant other. And I was not the only one, all the staff in company are unaware about them.

After sitting next to that man, I suddenly remembered that this strange man was the one whom I bumped into two days ago in company. He doesn't work in our company but is our boss' friend.

Next was a game introduced by Divya mam's friend, Natasha who is an actress. That man was gazing at me all this time, what should I do? He then asked, "Everyone here is not a virgin, right."

What should I do? I'm doomed. There was an option to drink two shots so I grabbed booth of them. And to my surprise I was not the only one drinking two lemon shots.

But the more shocking fact was that both Ayaan sir and Divya mam are still virgins. Ten days of their marriage has passed and they're still virgins. And here are children losing their virginity in their middle schools.

She is his wife. Does it mean that she is the heiress to Gupta's Empire. No wonder she's has an attitude.

It was already late at night when we were going back. That man, namely Shrey was still behind me all the time. "May I give you a lift." He asked.

"No. It's alright." I said.

"Are you sure? It's already midnight and I don't think the capital is safe at this time." He said but this time he wasn't talking like an immature person like he was all the time in the party, and instead had a serious concerned expression in his face. But should I trust a man?

"Shrey! Give me a lift too." Natasha said.

"Aa...Well." He was stammering all this time thinking about this answer, "Alright, you can come." He said and smiled looking at me. But this wasn't a flirty smile, it was something else. A more of caring, I think.

Natasha grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the car. I reached home safely.

×× ××

– N A T A S H A –

Finally a party! I'm so happy!

I reached there as soon as I saw the tequila sunset. 

The party was going at its best but the only thing missed was champagne. It was a no alcohol party.

I was feeling something in my abdomen so I quickly ran towards the restroom. As it was a house, there weren't separate restrooms for men and women. When I was coming outside the washroom I bumped onto a man and accidently that happened. A Kiss. My FIRST KISS!

I'm an actress and have acted in kissing scenes but those weren't real kisses. But this isn't acting, it's for real. We both quickly stepped back after a five second kiss but it felt like eternity.

'You're going to meet the one soon. But this won't be easy. He won't be into you but you'll instantly know that he's the one. He would have that aura.'  These words instantly triggered my mind. But why now? Is he the ONE?

In whole party my gaze were fixed to that man. *Stalker woman's eyes*

I saw some girls hitting on him but he just said sorry and ignored them. A girl was clinging on him so hard that he instantly said 'I'm sorry sister'. I can't control my laugh. Sorry sister! Sister!!

I tried to talk to him but he was acting more quiet and ignored my talks.

While going back I saw Shrey giving Diya a lift but she still wasn't sure, so to make her assured about the ride I went together with them. I'm also a girl, so I know the insecurities of girls. No girl would like to share a ride with a man, might he be known or unknown.

Reaching my house, I quickly grabbed my phone and searched about him. I heard his name in the party so it was easy to search about him. He is a senior doctor and a professor. That too at the age of thirty.

I quickly called my long lost bestfriend Divya to tell her everything about my newly found Mr right.

Is he the ONE?

I think he is the ONE!!

*****

TIED TOGETHER BY LOVE 💍

Precap : The Ruler

Thanks.

(๑◕‿◕๑)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1K 33
So this is a love story of India rajasthan in the modern era of today's world there is still a touch of royalty in Rajasthan *UNDER EDITING* Previous...
63.4K 2.6K 65
𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 ---•-- -- --- --- -• □■ Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...
23.5K 672 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...
576K 23.9K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...