Lil' Red Riding Hood | Derek...

Por shortfilipino

"Hey there Little Red Riding Hood You sure are looking good You're everything a big bad wolf could want" Gold... Más

Lil' Red Riding Hood
1: Body in the Woods
2: I like my sugar
3: Freak of nature
4: It was scary
5: Scary werewolf gives me the heebie-jeebies
6: Playing Lacrosse is Hard
7: Making friends isn't always easy
8: Their problems are my problems
9: Being Gross is a Boy Trait
10: I talk when I'm nervous
11: Far Longer Than Forever
12: Into the Woods
13: Walking on Sunshine
14: One call
15: What kind of dog are you?
16: The Dark of the Night
17: One long night
18: Much more to the story
19: Maternal Ancestry
20: Back to school
21: Attics are usually dirty
22: House Swap
23: Mercier Friendships
24: Pretty or not
25: Who's that Alpha?
27: That's not cupid's arrow
28: Too much whiskey isn't good for anyone
29: Some kind of inception
30: Oh, my God, it's Stiles
31: Let's take some pictures
32: Trudging through the woods
Lil' Red Riding Hood
33: Graveyard shift
34: Paige of music
35: Enter the Mercier Hunters
36: Family Importance
37: Welcome to Beacon Hills
38: Secrets in a House
39: No more masks
40: Looking through Glass
41: One thing on the list
42: Lines of a War
43: Snap, Crackle, and Pop
44: Out of Commission
45: Late Night Drown Fest
46: Fuzzy feeling
47: His Nice vs. My Nice
48: I have a feeling
49: Clubbing's fun when you're not fighting a lizard
50: Everything's Legal when Cops aren't around
51: Faith and Trust
52: Her Release
53: Familial Bonding
54: Where have you been?
55: No killing please
56: The Accident
57: Claws and Guns
58: Breathe In and Breathe Out
59: Town Whackjob's Birthday
60: Paige, the murderer magnet
61: Maggie, the adult
62: How important is your family?
63: Things within 24 hours
64: You need a day to yourself
65: Game Night
66: Margaret and Peter
67: Familial Betrayal
Lil' Red Riding Hood
68: Permanent, like our friendship
69: Attack of the Crows
70: Nothing Dull Happens in Beacon Hills
71: Do you hear what I hear?
72: Teaching Assistant
73: Mental Health
74: The Creepy Uncle

26: Family protects family

9.8K 395 124
Por shortfilipino

Abruptly, Paige spurts out, "Bring me home."

Stiles blinked his eyes a few times and looked over at Paige in shock, "What? We need to-"

"Stiles, bring me home, now!"

Stiles jerked in shock and took a sharp turn, "You know we have more urgent matters to attend to. Like telling Scott that the friggin' Alpha is Derek's Uncle that was supposedly burnt into a living vegetable, but guess that was wrong."

"You can deal with that. I kind of feel like I'm currently living through my own personal dumpster fire." Paige says urgently while tapping her leg rapidly, "And I don't think I can handle my aunt keeping this from me anymore. The Alpha literally recognized me like he knew me. And I have a feeling there is a lot more to this story that I'm missing. And I'm sick of missing these pieces because people won't talk to me about it."

"Are you sure you want to kamikaze your aunt right now?"

Paige scowled and pushed the door to the jeep open, "Get to Scott. I'll be alright."

Stiles huffs and grabs her hoodie, "Hey, text me, please."

"I will as soon as I can."

Maggie lifted her glass of wine up while she went through the next essay she was grading as Paige threw the door to the house open. Her eyes widen in shock, "Whoa, hey, don't break the door. Paige, why are you not at the game?"

"How does Peter Hale recognize me?" Paige demanded in a fury of anger and another wave of emotions, "Amd don't try to play it off. Or brush it off. You know more than you're letting on. Far more. In fact, if Peter Hale of all people recognizes me even though I don't ever remember meeting him, then you know about the supernatural i.e. werewolves. So start talking or I'll just go straight to the Argents instead."

Maggie didn't even move at first before she swigged the rest of the wine in her glass down, "Sit down."

"I really don't want to sit down." Paige huffs while opening and closing her fists at her sides, "If Peter knows me does that mean Derek does too, right?"

"Paige, please-" Maggie whispers while grabbing the side of her head, "Take a seat."

"Just answer the fucking question."

"Paige!" Maggie barks, incredibly shocked to hear her curse like that, "Language."

"I could care less if I curse or not." Paige noticed how Maggie was offering her something sweet, "No. Talk to me now."

Maggie pulled her hand away slowly, "How much do you already know?"

"That the Hales are werewolves, and Peter knows me and I'm assuming more of our family. And that Chris Argent and my father were basically besties."

"Your mom's best friend was Talia Hale." Maggie sighs while running a hand down her face and pinching the bridge of her nose, "Talia is Peter's brother and-"

"Derek's mother..."

Maggie nodded her head softly, "Yes. One second, I have a few photos-"

"I've already seen the photo album." Paige spat while dropping down on the sofa near the window, crossing her arms in irritation, "It's in my room."

"Those photos are messed up from the glare of the flash." Maggie informs her as she got up from the seat, not even commenting on the fact that Paige had to have dug through her room to get that album, "When a werewolf takes a photo with the flash on, there's a flare that covers their eyes." She walked away and came back with a photo, "This was Talia, Peter, and Derek when you were born."

"They were there?" Paige mumbles as she takes the photo and stares down at it. Now that she could see the faces, Talia looked like Derek and Derek was obviously him just younger. It was almost weird with how young he was in the photo. "What aren't you telling me?"

"I didn't know about werewolves or anything until the day you were born."

Talia sighed and closed the door to the hospital room, "Phoebe, it's time you tell your sister."

Maggie furrowed her brows in confusion, "Tell me what?"

Phoebe sat up further on the bed with Paige in her arms, "I think you should sit down, sweetie."

"No, I am not sitting down." Maggie barked over at her, "What are you not telling me? Is it an explanation to how that child was even born?"

"I should just show you." Talia sighs softly before she reveals glowing red eyes and growls in Maggie's face.

Maggie gasps before she faints, leaving Andre to quickly catch her. He sighed and set her down on one of the seats, "This is why she said to sit down..."

Talia noticed the look that Phoebe was giving her, "I love your sister but she's as stubborn as an ox. It would take us days to get her to believe us with just words. Far more simple if we show her."

"And you did." Phoebe says calmly, "And she fainted."

"I'm purely surprised that Peter hasn't told her himself with how infatuated he's become with her." Talia sighs softly while crossing her arms over her chest.

Maggie shot awake and pointed at Talia, "Whoa, whoa! You-you're face-"

"Maggie, no shouting, I just gave birth."

Maggie gaped at her sister, "You knew all along? About-about that-" She raised her palms up, "No offense."

Talia shrugged her shoulders, not at all phased by Maggie's words, "None taken."

"Talia only told me when we were seniors."

"In college or high school?"

"High school." Phoebe answers simply, as she cooed Paige softly in her arms,

"Oh, my God-" Maggie threw herself back in the chair, "So, what are you?"

"A werewolf. Alpha."

Maggie eyed Andre for a couple seconds, "Are you gonna flash me your fangs next or something?"

"Don't be ridiculous." Andre brushed off the accusation as he sat at the end of the bed with Phoebe, "I'm not a werewolf."

"Quite the opposite in fact." Talia eyed him as she placed her hand on Phoebe's shoulder, "He kills us."

"I plan on changing that, Hale."

"I know, Mercier."

Maggie laughed nervously while pointing between the two of them, "Oh, the hostility makes a lot more sense now. No wonder you two never got along in the beginning."

"My dad was a hunter?"

"I didn't learn much about Andre or the werewolves." Maggie admitted, "I-I barely had time to register it myself because in only a year or so..."

"My parents died." Paige finished while looking away from her aunt, "Actually, wait, you dated Peter?"

"I did." Maggie says while making a face, "It was a phase."

"Cool, your psychotic ex-boyfriend is the Alpha that has been running around killing people."

"Peter was the one killing everyone, not Derek?"

"No." Paige tells her, "Derek hasn't killed anyone... to my knowledge. He's actually been trying to stop the Alpha and after Scott was bitten he has become like a Yoda-"

"Scott was bitten by an Alpha?"

"For a few weeks now." Paige answers with a frown on her face, "That's why-"

"Why you've been out so late." Maggie shook her head in disbelief, "I didn't want this for you. I don't want this for you. You can't just go around making friends with-"

"Scott has always been my friend, him becoming a werewolf didn't just change that." Paige says sternly, not even raising her voice and being completely still, "I'm not just going to stop-"

"Yes, you are. You are not going to keep involving yourself in all of-"

"No." Paige stood up from her spot, "I'm not. I'm already far too into this to just give my friends the bird and have them deal with it. Peter could have killed me and Stiles today, but Derek stepped in. And Peter either killed Derek or-"

"Peter loved Derek out of all of his family members. He's least likely to die by Peter's hand, no matter how fucked that man's brain is." Maggie huffs and sends her niece an annoyed look, "I'm your legal guardian and I don't want you-"

"Well, you didn't want to tell me anything. So I don't want to listen to you." Paige shot back at her while crossing her arms over her chest, "And I'm pretty sure you can't physically stop me from leaving. And my best friend's dad is the sheriff so-"

"Paige-"

"No, you don't get to tell me what I can and can't do. Especially not now."

"Especially now!" Maggie argues as Paige storms past her and towards her room, "Do not walk away from me! You can not get involved with the supernatural! Your parents-"

"My parents what?" Paige whipped around with a glare, "What? You wouldn't know what they'd want for me because they're dead! They died! And I am guessing that they would have told me about the Hale family or the Argents because maybe they'd be in my life."

"Well, the Hale family is basically dead too. So no, they wouldn't be."

"Lovely." Paige huffed and started to grab clothes out of her closet.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to stay with Stiles or even Scott." She shoots over at her while stuffing her bag with clothes, "Because at least with them I know that they tell me the truth."

"You're just going to leave? Paige, I'm your aunt-"

"And you should have told me about all of this! You should have told me when you found out I was basically chased around a school by a Hale. Even if that Hale wasn't the real bad guy. You knew about the werewolves."

"I was hoping you didn't know. That that night was a complete fluke." Maggie stayed in the doorway, covering it completely so Paige couldn't get past, "I barely know anything, okay-"

"Why'd you decide to just kick your family to the curb?"

"That was to protect them and that was something Phoebe agreed with me about." Maggie gave her a pointed look, "Your mother and father thought it was best they don't get involved when we've got werewolves in the world."

"Seriously?" Paige furrowed her brows and zipped her bag completely closed, "So you're using the same excuse on your own family. Actually you're just using the same excuse in general. You practically told your family to fuck off to protect them and then you kept it all a secret to protect me. That's not protecting. That's heartbreak. Your-my family deserves more than this."

"I just-"

"It was stupid. Your idea of protecting is stupid." Paige hissed in pure anger, "Is there anything else you're not fucking tell me?"

Maggie was taken aback, "What else would I tell you?"

"I don't fucking know!" Paige threw her hands up in the air, "That fairies, unicorns, and vampires exist too? Or maybe the abominable snowman?"

Maggie only shook her head, "You're projecting."

"Oh, am I?" She demands sarcastically, "I'm upset. I have a fucking right to be. My dad was a hunter and my mother's best friend was a werewolf! And my motherfucking crush saw me as a nasty potato-looking-like baby."

"Derek Hale?" Maggie says full of distaste, maybe just her distaste for a certain Hale, "Seriously? The one person you could develop a crush on-"

"Oh, don't give me shit. You dating the psychotic alpha that's been going around murking people." Paige threw her bag over her shoulder, "And it's a crush. Crushes never last. Yours was an actual relationship. Now get out of my way."

Maggie gaped at her niece as her voice got strict and stern, "Paige Fee Mercier."

"Do not full name me and get the hell out of my way." Paige stood her ground with her head held high. She was upset and she had a feeling that her Aunt was probably still withholding information from her. And Paige knew her feelings never lied to her.

Maggie huffs before moving out of the way and letting Paige go past her. She ran a hand through her hair and heard the front door open, then slam shut. She kicked the side of the wall, "Phoebe, why'd you leave this to me?"

Stiles opened his front door and rubbed at his eyes, "Dude, I said to text me when..." His voice trailed off at the sight of the duffle bag in Paige's hands.

Paige let her shoulders droop as her brows furrowed together and she whispers in a rather sad and broken voice, "Can I stay here for a while?"

Stiles pulled the door further open, "Gosh, yeah, get inside."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

69.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
460K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...