Wario X reader (any gender) O...

By Bigboysupernut

Oneshots of wario and the reader. Contains 18+ content or sexual scenes. More

Wario is sad (Wario X Great Friend Reader)
Banging Wario (Wario X Male Reader) *sex scene* *pornographic imagery*
Wario gropes you at his home after inviting you to watch all the cars movies
Wario buys you a smoothie at Cedar Point (Wario x Fem Reader)
Wario is sad (wario X great friend reader) *Part 2*
Your Divorce:Picking you up from the airport after a vacation (Wario x Best Bro)
Wario Is Sad (wario x great friend) The Ex *Part 3*
Wario Consoles You After You Were Violently Molested (Wario X Reader)
Wario seduces you in the bathroom of a Drake concert (Male 18+)
Wario Confronts You After You Announce You Have A Husband
Wario Catches You Admiring His Bod At The Gym (MxM)
Eating Fruit Loops With Your Best Bro Wario (Wario X Male Reader)
Meeting Wario At A Walmart (Male Reader X Wario)
Wario Has Sex With You At Six Flags Magic Mountain (18+) (Male Reader)
Wario gives you money to buy nachos at a sporting event (Wario x any gender)
Wario Stops A School Shooting (High School Wario x Any Gender Reader)
Wario beats you in a UFC fight (Ufc fighter wario x reader)

Playing Soccer With Wario (Any Gender)

114 0 0
By Bigboysupernut

Your Pov

Wario has always been incredible at soccer, but i just can't get the hang of it! So I've decided to make a change, i will practice Soccer with Wario! What could possibly go wrong?

At The Soccer Field

I have made it to the soccer field. I look around for a bit and i find him.

He looks so hot!

But that doesn't matter, what matters is practice!

I walk over to him and he gives me a warm smile.

"Why hello there Y/N. You've finally arrived." Wario said to me, not realizing how hot he sounded.

"Yeah I'm ready to practice and get good with you Wario!" I say back to him, I'm so excited to start!

3rd Person Pov

Wario started with an accuracy test. It was a simple 'kick it in the net from different locations' kinda drill.

Wario made it everytime, he was so talented.

It was now your turn. You sucked.

You hit 3 of 15 shots. Most missing in horrific fashion, so close yet so far.

After the embarrassing performance you displayed, Wario didn't seem surprised. Instead, he took note of YOUR disappointment.

"Hey c'mon Y/N. Cheer up. We all start off bad. Let's just move onto the next drill." Wario said. You responded with a simple nod, causing him to smile.

The next drill

The next drill was an agility test.

You had to go in between different cones while keeping control of the ball. It was 30 yards long.

Wario started and did great.

He never lost control of the ball and completed it in 5.3 seconds.

You did alright. It took you 10 seconds to finish but atleast you didn't lose control of the ball, right?

Timeskip After training

You and Wario decided to go to subway for lunch and afterwards you parted ways. Today was a great day.

You got closer with Wario and got better at soccer. How exciting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 497 11
this story is about y/n and carry's son I brought season 2 on people's high demand many people will not like it bcuz it's carry's son's story if u wa...
14.3K 511 19
She sat there on the floor, tears flowing from her beautiful Lotus shaped eyes, hands trembling, desperate to word her thoughts. she kept the paper o...
1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
57.5K 2.5K 58
It's a story of a simple girl who crossed her time line without her interference, without her knowledge( * not time travelling, just changed timeline...