Hawks x Reader: Soaring

Από SAARA_A

There, soaring through the sky, Hawks and Y/N had finally found each other. Περισσότερα

Introduction *Kinda Important*
1・Company
2・Encounter
3・You Again
4・A Favor
*News*
5・Heartbreaker
6・An Invitation
*Upcoming Things*
7・Gala
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* NEW *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
8・Internship
9・Confession
10・UA
11・Class 1-A
12・Test Start!
13・Past Meets Present
14・Kaguya (pt. 1)
14・Kaguya (pt. 2)
Update
15・Eclipse
Bet you were expecting a new chapter...
16・Together
Lol, mistakes were made
• ???
17 • A Letter From A Past Friend
18 • Sunflower
• 20k! •
19 • Natsuo the Matchmaker
Update: Sorry
20 • Endgame
Birthday! + News
21• Wish
22 • New Secrets, Overdue Confessions
23 • Trust Me
New Book!
24 • Unlikely Informant
25 • Not My Hero
26 • Goodbye
27• *Tonight Belongs to Us [REUPLOAD]*
29 • Soaring
Update :))
BOOK 2 IS OUT
*IM BACK* UPDATE FOR THE 5th MILLIONTH TIME

28 • Family

5.5K 165 330
Από SAARA_A

My guys this is probably the most strange thing I've written but it's fine, we vibin 👁👄👁

Anyways......

Enjoy <3

________________________________________________

*A month after previous events*

Ring Ring

The bells tolled as everyone seated began to rise. Through the door flung open revealing the stunning Y/N L/N, her dress trailing behind her as she walked up to the altar. At the alter, there stood a devilishly handsome Keigo Takami waiting for the love of his life to finally get to him. 

The moment they'd both been waiting for had finally arrived. It was time to be together forever. 

Y/N finally reached Keigo while everyone sat down ad the vows began to be said.

"Keigo, do you take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked.

Hawks looked at her and gave a warm smile, "I do." he said not taking his eyes off her.

"And Y/N do you take Hawks as your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest questioned once more.

Y/N looked at Hawks with a beaming smile as she began to say 'I do'.

But no words were coming out...

What the hell...why can't I speak? What is going on?! 

She tried heaving the words out but to no avail. She tried to spit out any words at all but nothing even came out. 

She looked at the audience to see what their reaction to this was, but no one was doing anything but ignore her. 

She was about to turn towards Hawks and tap him but she suddenly felt the blunt force of something hit her face as everything turned dark

...

"Wake up, wake up wake up wake uuuuuppp" a shrill voiced yelled as they continued to hit Y/N.

"Who the HEL-" she forcefully grabbed the person hand and was about to curse until she saw the person she was holding. "A....a c-child..?" she stuttered as she looked at the surprised child. 

The child smiled, "Good! You're awake mom!" the little boy beamed as she released his hand.

"MOM!?" she said as she jolted up from where she was sitting. Unknown to her, she accidentally dosed off at her desk while working on some reports at the Endeavor agency, and now a child had shown up.

"Kid, I'm DEFINITELY not your mom and how did you even get in here anyway?" she tried to calmly ask but it came off as standoff-ish. 

"I just walked in" he shrugged, "And I asked the people downstairs where I could find you, Mom," He smiled.

"Stop calling me that, I'm not your mom-" she started to say before she began giving the boy a good look. 

He had the same h/c hair, and e/c eyes as her and looked kinda like a boy version of her younger self. 

This. Cannot. Be. Real. 

"C-could you give me a s-second...Just stay here I-i'm going to step out for a m-minute" she said as she quickly went outside her office door. 

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?! HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ME AND HE'S CALLING ME MOM!?! If he were my kid I'd remember adopting him let alone giving birth to him.... WHICH I DIDN'T DO!

Y/N.exe has stopped working 

Y/N took a deep breath and then walked back into her office and crouched next to the small kid. "Listen....kid. I really don't think I'm your mother and there are multiple reasons why. So why don't we call a guardian or something and get you home...?" she tried to say as sweetly as possible.

"But you are my mom! See," he handed her a file that he had set on the desk earlier as she stood up. Y/N took it and opened it to see a birth certificate. Every, single, detail matched her like a perfectly fitted glove. 

Y/N stumbled back until she felt her legs weaken as she dropped to the ground. "I...I h-have a son...?" she repeatedly whispered, scanning the documents over and over and over again to make sure. 

There is no way a 5 year old kid would be able to forge medical documents so....this must be real...

The kid sat right beside her, folding his legs and pouting, "The kids at the playground always make fun of me saying 'you'll never find your mom' but see they're wrong! You're right here!" he said as he put his hand on hers. She couldn't deny it, there was a special warmth that calmed her down and put her mind at ease. 

Y/N looked at him with a small smile, "So what's your name?" she asked him.

"'Toshiro' but you can call me 'Toshi' mom!" he beamed  at her smiling face. 

Y/N took a deep breath, "Well Toshi, let's...."she hesitated as she thought of what to do next, "Go to my house," she said as she stood up and took his hand.

His excitement and big smile lit the room, making it even harder for Y/N but she knew that she had to find this boys parents soon.

____________________________________

Y/N and Toshi arrived at Keigo's house, seeing that she thought that was the best idea. As soon as they opened the door they heard a enraged yell coming from the living room.

They both hurried to where the noise was coming from, only to see Natsuo playing video games with Keigo and rage quitting.

"If you keep cheating then I'm going to break your console asshole," yelled Natsuo as he stood up on the couch.

"You can blame it on cheating all you want but you know that it's because you're bad," Keigo shrugged as he pressed play again.

"You son of a-"

"Ahem..." Y/N awkwardly coughed interrupting the two of them.

"Y/N, great you're here. Now tell your conniving dick-head boyfriend to stop cheating or I'll leave and never come back," Natsuo threatened as he sat back down.

"Name calling doesn't make you any better at the game," Keigo snickered as Natsuo hit him.

"M-mom who are they," Toshi said as he hid behind Y/N.

"MOM!?" Keigo and Natsuo said to each other.

Y/N sighed, "You two this is Toshi, and apparently he's my 'son'," she explained as she stepped aside so they could see him. 

They stared wide eyed at him, realizing the uncanny resemblance of him to Y/N. 

Natsuo pointed to Hawks then to Y/N, "You guys didn't...." 

"Shut UP," said Hawks as he hit him and silence filled the room. "...But really uhh...I don't remember ever..." Hawks stuttered.

"SHUT UP IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT YOU'RE KID IDIOT" Y/N said as she crouched down to Toshi's level and covered his ears. "But somehow...some way...he is my kid. Although, you would've though I would remember having a whole human." she patted his head. "Toshi this is my boyfriend Keigo or you might know him as Hawks," she pointed towards the winged hero, "And this is my friend, Natsuo," she pointed to the dumbfounded white-haired male. 

As soon as she mentioned Hawks Toshi's eyes lit up, "Ooo ooo I know him! " Toshi said as he ran towards Keigo. "He's my favorite hero AND my dad!? This is sooo cool!" he blurted out as he started playing with Keigo's feathers. 

"Dad!?" All of them thought simultaneously but just looked at Toshi dumbfounded. 

"Hey Toshi..." Keigo said removing his wing from his hand and crouching in front of him, "I don't know I'm really you're dad-"

"You have to be! It all makes sense: a cool kid like me has to have a cool dad and that's you!" he said as he rushed in and gave him a hug. Hawks looked at Y/N frantically as she turned around (secretly fangirling from the cuteness), but then slowly returned the hug. 

"At least I don't have to have a lame name," Natsuo whispered under his breath. 

Toshi broke from his hug and walked towards Y/N, "I'm so glad I have a cool mom, dad, and uncle," he blushed as he gave Y/N a hug.

"UNCLE!? UHHH LITTLE DUDE..." Natsuo started again but he received a death glare from Y/N.

"I-t's fine! We are going to spend the rest of the day going out and doing fun things," she stopped as she mouthed "and look for his parents" to the other two.

"Sounds fun" Keigo shakily said as he was still baffled by all this. 

This defiantly would be an interesting day

________________________________________________

The day had been full of activities that would at least keep him distracted while they tried to search for his parents. 

Natsuo took the first turn while they were still at Hawks' house were he taught Toshi how to play the game he and Keigo were playing earlier. Toshi insisted on battling him so they did and he kept loosing. Natsuo didn't want to be cocky so he hid his happiness that he kept winning (even against a literal child) but Toshi could see right through him.

"Isn't it boring to keep letting Natsuo win?" asked Y/N as she slightly glared at Natsuo.

Toshi turned towards his "uncle", "As long as it makes him happy, I'm fine with loosing. Plus, it's fun to play with him!" he said as he smiled sweetly at his uncle. 

Y/N and Natsuo looked at each other, dumbfounded, and smiled.

________________________________________________

The next turn was Keigo. He decided to take Toshi around town so he could see if anyone recognized him while they walked (but it was also a way to get his patrolling hours in). They walked around a bunch of blocks within the Endeavor agency area, with Keigo hoisting Toshi his shoulders. 

"I think we're done patrolling so it's time to go meet up with Y/N and your 'uncle'," he said as he put Toshi down.

"We should fly there," Toshi said.

"I don't know...It could be dangerous," Keigo trailed. 

"Just don't let mom find out and you can do it! Please please please!" Toshi pleaded tugging Keigo's wings. 

Keigo looked at his big eyes and his pouting face and ultimately gave in. "Ok come here then," he  reluctantly said as he carried Toshi in his arms. "Hold on tight ok and don't let go," he said as he took off. They didn't go super high as it was still dangerous but Toshi was just glad to be off the ground. 

"You are the best dad ever! I'm going to brag to all my friends, to uncle, and to mom," he muffled into Keigo's shoulder as he held on tight.

Keigo couldn't help but blush at the compliment given by Toshi.

____________________________________________________________

And lastly Y/N was up to stake out and keep Toshi occupied. They headed towards a small toy store that really caught Toshi's attention. 

"Alright Toshi, you can pick two things you like okay?" she said as she ruffled his hair. 

"Yes mom!" he said as he ran around looking for toys. Surprisingly, he was looking around for 20 minutes, which was pretty long for toy shopping. When he was done, he appeared in front of Y/N with two white stuffed bears holding hearts. 

"Can I get these please?" He politely asked as he showed her what he'd pick. 

"You can but...why did you pick two of the same thing?" she inquired. 

"Because one of them is for you," he said as he handed one to her, " because you are the kindest mom evvveerrrrr" he said as he hugged his bear tightly. 

Usually unfazed by cute things, Toshi's whole behavior made Y/N so happy as she payed for the two animals.

_________________________________________________________

Finally after a long day, Natsuo, Keigo, Y/N, and Toshi all sat together on a fountain all worn out by the events of today. 

After Y/N came back with Toshi, they went to the nearest park to try and see if anyone would notice the child but no one did.

Y/N was really wondering what she was going to do. I mean, she really enjoyed having Toshi around but she also knew that someone was probably looking for him. It made her slightly sad but she had to keep looking. 

"T-Toshi? Toshiro is that you!?" a woman said as she approached the group. 

Still dazed, the adults looked up at her only to be completely confused.

"How is it..." Keigo said.

"That you are...." Natsuo continued.

"...Me?" finished Y/N

The group finally got a good look of the woman who looked uncannily like Y/N. Everything about her was the same to the point where it was like looking in a mirror.

The woman chuckled softly, "That's because my quirk. You see it's called "doppelgänger". I'm basically born with the face of someone else without actually being related to them. So I guess I finally met my doppelgänger," she chuckled as she scratched her head. 

So this is why he thought I was his mother...

"So...you're actually Toshi's mother?" asked Y/N as she looked at Toshi then at the identical lady in front of her.

"Correct, I'm Y/N L/N" she smiled.

"THE SAME NAME TOO!?!?" they all said in unison.

"IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE," said Natsuo in addition.

The women chuckled again, "My real name is Y/N, but I married someone with the last name L/N. My maiden name is Y/N Suzuki," she explained

Meanwhile, Toshi was having an existential crisis, "T-two moms?" he said frantically looking between both of them.

Y/N put her hand on his shoulder, "Toshi..."she started, "I'm not your real mom, your real mom and I just happen to look very much alike...and share the same names..." she tried to explain.

Toshi looked up at Y/N, then back at his real mom, "Mom..." he said to Suzuki. She nodded at him as he came up to hug her, "I'm so sorry I got you confused! When I lost you I thought I saw you going into an agency building so I followed that person. I didn't want to worry you..." he said as he started tearing up.

"No no, don't cry. It's ok now because we are back together, she said hugging him tighter than standing up and taking his hand. "Thank you heroes for keeping him safe, but I'm afraid we must go before it gets too dark." she said as she took his hand and began to walk away. 

Toshi turned around and gave them one last wave before they left for good. 

Now, Keigo, Natsuo, and Y/N all stood there quietly. 

"You know, I'm going to miss him calling me 'uncle' ," Natsuo said as he crossed his arms.

"Did I miss something or weren't you the one who said it was lame?" said Hawks as he smirked at him.

"Yeah but it grew on me...it's kinda cool too," Natsuo dug his feet in the ground not looking at the both of them who were laughing at him. 

"Even though he's not my kid...I kinda wish he was in a way..." trailed Y/N.

The two males stood in silence as they looked at each other blankly.

"And that is my queue to leave. See ya..." Natsuo said as he smoothly exited for the awkward conversation.

As soon as he left, Keigo took her hand in his and smiled at her. They both didn't say anything as they walked towards his apartment but they both thought about it unknowingly:

They were content with having Toshi as their only "child" for now.

_____

Fin.

That was new hahahahah

Always question

After the next chapter, should the next book be on temp hiatus so that I can focus on the other stories + a new Bakugo fic and so I can plan out the next book?

Thank you for everything seriously, ya'll are amazing and your comments are funny af

VOTE GOAL: 30

Leave a follow if you'd like <3

Bye bye!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

294 50 24
I was just thrown into an alien invasion along with my psychic fiancé. Great...
61.8K 1.2K 8
!!Maturity Warning!! Rough days call for good times. Y/N meets Hawks, a bartender, at a local club after a hard day at work.
671K 23.7K 69
"The sky is so tragically beautiful. A graveyard of stars." When a pro-hero passes out across the street from her bar in the middle of a spring storm...
14.6K 827 15
They finally found Him , the person they wanted from ages the person they lost ........