The Wedding In Miami

By NightTime_Storiexs

Highest rankings: Exes: #1 (4th July 2020) Bad boy: #1 (3rd July 2020) Follow my Instagram for any updates an... More

The wedding of Madeline Gray
Cousin's wedding?
Forgive and forget?
Wrong room
Faster than a fat kid chasing an ice cream truck
Miami Beach
What we had
Save water, shower together
One giant splash
Perfect plan
Particular taste
From one ex to another
That goddamn dress
A toast to the lovely couples here tonight
A walk couldn't hurt
I saved you a muffin
Nicky-Nick got scared?
Bonfire
Unbelievable, idiotically, pathetically
A bad habit
Voice inside my head
A little spy
Ice cream
It's a love bite
Little Havana
Reflection
Reliving that night
Bruises
Let's fucking run
Ketchup
Six flags
Not prettier than you
It's not like the movies
It feels different
I don't want it
Looking at him
If you say so
Speeches
Wedding glow
In sickness and in health
Home sweet home
Summer nights
Struck by lightning
Thank you + New Book

I'm sure

7.9K 245 78
By NightTime_Storiexs

Chapter forty-one: I'm sure (Nick's POV)

The wedding reception is tomorrow night and on Saturday morning, we fly back home. Right now, we're all heading back to the hotel. After dancing, we all listened to the many toasts that people had to give, we then had a late lunch and are now heading back. 

"So, what exactly are you doing tonight?" I asked her while we walked to our car. It's just the two of us left. We're leaving last because she wanted to stay back at the church for a while. 

"Well, once we get back I'm taking a nap and after that I will see where the night takes me. Why?" she asked in confusion. 

"I'm trying to find a suitable time to kiss you," I cleared my throat. 

"And what time are you thinking?" she arched an eyebrow at me while leaning against the car door. 

"I'm thinking eight o'clock after a date," I sighed while placing my hands on either side of her, trapping her in between me and the car. 

"A date, huh?" She bit her bottom lip to keep herself from smiling. 

"Yeah, you in?" I asked. 

"I'll let you know," she said before pushing me off and getting into the car, leaving me hanging. 

We got back to the hotel and walked inside and up to our rooms in silence. "So, what do you think about that date?" I asked while leaning against my door. 

"I think you come get me at eight," she replied. I smiled before leaning in only for her to push me back. "Patience," she teased before going into her room, locking the door shut. 

I doubt I have patience when it comes to seeing her. I knocked on her door a little before eight. 

She opened the door, her head peeking out. "I thought you said eight?" she asked in confusion. 

"Close enough," I shrugged. 

"It's seven-thirty," she laughed before stepping aside and letting me in. 

"Do you want me to wait outside or come back later?" I asked while taking her sight in. 

She's in nothing but a towel. "Up to you," she shrugged while grabbing her clothes from the bed and going back into the bathroom, coming out fully dressed. "So, where are we going?" she asked while sitting beside me, slipping her shoes on. 

"For a long drive," I replied. "And what about dinner?" she questioned. 

"Good old McDonald's," I chuckled. She gave me a blank look. "Or Taco Bell," I shrugged. 

"Taco Bell," she nodded while grabbing her phone and standing up. 

"We're not taking those tonight," I grabbed her phone from her hand and placed it back on her nightstand. 

"Why not?" she asked. 

"No distractions," I shrugged, grabbing her hand and pulling her out with me before she could say no. 

She hummed to the music while eating her quesadillas. I chuckled to myself while shaking my head. "What?" she asked in confusion. 

"Nothing," I laughed. 

"What?" she pushed me back. 

"I was just watching you," I shrugged. 

"And?" she pressed further. 

"And I think you're really cute," I answered honestly. 

"Do you now?" she teased while turning her body to face me completely. 

"Is that a problem?" I asked while sipping my coke. 

"I don't know, you tell me," she leaned in tauntingly, pulling away before my lips met hers halfway. 

"Are you just gonna tease me all night?" I asked while leaning my head back, suppressing a groan. 

"Yup," she replied nonchalantly. 

"Why?" I whined. 

"You have to earn my kisses, Heartwell," she scoffed. 

"Okay, Roberts. As you wish," I sighed as we finished up our food and began heading back to the hotel. 

"So, did you have fun?" I asked while we walked into the elevator. 

"Yes, but only because you actually let me use the sunroof this time," she shrugged. 

I laughed, shaking my head as the elevator slowly moved up, stopping at a floor in between. The doors opened and Liam and Rachel walked in. Cue the awkward silence. I thought I'd take advantage of the fact that she wouldn't be able to protest and I grabbed her hand, holding it in mine. 

She tried pulling it away but I had a firm grip. I smiled down at her while she turned her head, trying not to smile at me. The doors opened and we all stepped out, them going left and us going right. 

I was surprised when she didn't pull her hand out of mine, but instead, rocked them back and forth as we walked to our rooms. She leaned against her door while I stood in front of her. I raised my eyebrows at her in anticipation. She grabbed my shirt and pulled my lips down to hers, not breaking the kiss as she opened the door behind her back and led us inside. 

I smiled into the kiss while she continued walking backward till she hit a wall. We pulled away to catch a breath before kissing each other again. It was heated and fast, almost desperate on both our accounts. 

My shirt was in her fists while she tugged at it before I pulled it off, breaking contact momentarily. I had her pinned against the wall while we were both making out, breathing heavy and trying to keep it down. Eventually, we made it to the bed, our hearts racing. 

She broke away moments later to catch her breath before pulling her shirt over her head and pulling my lips back down to hers. I chuckled slightly while pulling away, taking my time to take her in her sight. I was half expecting her to pull the covers up or pull her shirt back on but she just stayed still. 

"Are you sure?" I asked. If we're doing what I think we're doing then I need to know that she's willing, ready, and genuinely wants it. Her consent is most important here. 

She nodded. 

"Are you sure, Emma? Have you thought about it?" I asked again. 

"I'm sure," she nodded again. 

"Okay," I couldn't help but smile while kissing her again. I pulled away to ask her again but she talked before I could. 

"I'm sure," she laughed. 

-----<3----- 

I woke up the next morning to her still asleep beside me, wrapped up in the sheets, holding onto my arm that was draped around her waist. She shuffled and turned to face me, her eyes still closed so she was still asleep. I smiled to myself like an idiot while staring at her before lifting my arm and tracing her ear, tucking her hair behind it. 

"Creep," she mumbled before opening her eyes. 

I laughed while hiding my face in the pillow, a little embarrassed that she caught me staring even though this has happened many times before. "Morning," I smiled while looking at her. 

"Morning," she sighed while lying on her stomach, hugging her pillow, tucking her hands under it. I leaned in and kissed the side of her head before kissing her shoulder a couple times. "What time is it?" she asked sleepily. 

"Almost ten, I think," I replied. 

"Are we going anywhere today?" she asked while turning on her side, throwing her leg over mine. 

"I don't think so, but the reception dinner is tonight and then at four am we fly back out," I said while twirling a strand of her hair behind my ear. 

"Why are we flying so early in the morning when we could be flying whenever we wanted?" she whined. 

"I don't know," I chuckled. 

We just lay there and stared at each other for a long time before she sighed and snapped both of us out of it. "Give me your shirt," she held her hand out. 

"Why?" I pouted. 

"So I'm not naked," she scoffed. 

"I wouldn't mind," I smirked. 

She threw a pillow at my face before reaching over me and grabbing my shirt, slipping it on before she sat and got out of bed. 

"Hey! You have underwear on, you're not naked," I pointed out. 

"Same difference," she rolled her eyes while going into the bathroom as she tied her hair up in a bun. 

"What are you doing?" I asked when she came back out to her suitcase before grabbing her waist and pulling her down. 

"What am I doing?" she chuckled. 

"I didn't get a kiss," I complained. She laughed before leaning down and pressing her lips to mine. "Do you wanna talk about last night?" I asked after we broke away. 

"No," she chuckled while shaking her head, blushing. 

"Why? I had fun, let's do it again," I poked her stomach. 

"Nick," she laughed while turning away. 

"You wanna be shy now?" I taunted her further. 

"Please, just shut up," she laughed while standing back up and grabbing her clothes. 

"Where are you going?" I pouted. 

"To take a bubble bath," she sighed while standing up and turning to face me. 

"Can I join?" I smirked. 

"Yeah," she shrugged. 

"Funny," I said while rolling my eyes, knowing she was kidding. 

She went into the bathroom and turned the water on before sticking her head back out. 

"I'm not kidding."

-

-

-

-

-

Chapter forty-one

Next Chapter: Home sweet home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.7K 49
"He rests his forehead on mine and closes his eyes. Instantly, my own eyes flutter shut. I can feel his lips so very near to my own. 'Mia..," he say...
620K 18.2K 46
-COMPLETED- Eighteen year old Anna Jacobs moves back to her hometown with hopes of returning to her old high school and finishing out her senior year...
1.5M 42.1K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
460K 19.2K 60
Dylan Gold was only six years old when her mother died. Soon after, her father remarried a woman that despised her. At school, her step-siblings pret...