π”π”žπ”­π”©π”’

Par babybrownz

What happens when a girl with synesthesia meets a guy? Overcoming her depression despite the many years in th... Plus

Prolgue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Epilogue

Chapter 11

971 48 11
Par babybrownz

Thorin's POV

The cold shower ran through my hair loosening my curls and made its way down my back removing all the dirt and dust that stuck to my sweaty skin from the excavation site.

My heart beat through my chest as I anticipate my call to Maple. This isn't my first time missing New Years and Christmas with my family but it's the first time I had the chance to spend it with someone that held my heart so gently in her palm.

Turning the shower of I wrap a towel round my waist loosely after wiping myself off.

I can't afford to miss another call with her, the sound of her soft voice still echoes in my air as I lay awake trying to sleep at night, each night grew more excruciating without her and once I missed a chance to speak to her it felt like sharp, metal nails digging into my heart one by one,

Stepping out, I look at my watch that was on the table beside my motel bed and saw it was already 8:55.

Immediately, I grab my laptop from my bag and made sure my connection was stable before calling her. Now sitting on my bed focusing on my laptop, I watch the call go through but she didn't pick up and I groan.

"Baby please pick up this shitty WiFi can only hold up for long."

As I call again I hear the door that connects my room to my neighbours open.

I sigh, still focusing on my laptop "Gary you can't borrow my underwear go to a store or something, I'm busy."

"You know, I don't think she'll pick up." I turn swiftly towards the familiar soft voice and practically teleported to the source once I saw Maple standing right at the centre of my room.

Running towards her, I immediately bend down and grab her. She wraps her arms and leans round me as I squeeze her tightly into me till there was nothing but her clothes between us and my towel. She removes her smiling face from my neck and stares lovingly into my eyes as she places a hand over my face.

"I couldn't do it. I couldn't be without you." Her emotional words fan my skin as she leans into me and kisses me and I immediately respond to her, running my hand from her back to her neck then into her hair and I pull her face closer to mine as our tongues now intertwine. I bite down on her plumb bottom lip and my other hand finds its way to her aśś and I squeezed, her moans a delicious reward for my action.

Making my way to the bed I toss her down and pull her closer to me by grabbing both her ankles, spreading it wider. I feel my dick harden in anticipation of being buried balls deep into her wet cunt that is now visible due to her dress riding up her slim, milky brown torso.

"Take it all off" I command as confidence surged through me.

She immediately did as she was told and I felt my dick throb as I watch her strip and toss her dress to the ground. Her lightly freckled shoulders and arms looking soft under the motel light. Her blue bra was the next go as she knelt in front of me and unclasped them, slowly easing it down her arm as her plump boobs and brown nipples came into sight. Her eyes never leaving mine.
She then laid on her back as she eased her matching panties town to her ankles before she kicked it off and spread her legs wider for me.

My eyes trailed down her lighter inner thigh to her soaking wet pûśśy and I lick my lips with desire. Kneeling down I grab her knee and spread her legs wider and she hissed out a moan that was music to my ears. I place wet kisses down her inner thigh and stop right on top of her clit. A moan filled the room as her back arched and I felt a small hand run my hair and grab it tightly making my dick twitch.

"Please" Her pleading soft voice whispered.

A smile spread across my face before I took my tongue out and flick the tip of her clit. The tiny action was followed by a sharp tug toward her dripping pussy as she whimpered into the room. "Please," she strained and I complied.

Pressing my tongue against her clit firmly, I swirl circles over every inch of it before sucking it in between my teeth. I grab her soft peachy ašś and draw her wet cuñt deeper into my mouth as my elbows widen her thighs more allowing me more access.

"Yes.. like that Thorin...I really like that...don't stop." She said in French, her series of words moaned into the air and her grip on my hair tightened even more.

Removing my lips from her clit, I move my tongue up and down her wet slit that dripped more and more with every lick. I then suck on her pussy lîps till they became puffy.
Without warning I bury my tongue into her salty slit and feel her walls against my tongue as I swirled it and buried it deeper.

The sheets crumple as she grabs it with one hand, her body still arched for me. I take one hand form her ass and rub circles round her clit, before taking it between me thumb and index finger and massaging the wet swollen bud.

Her moans turned to cries as she now begged for realease. "Thorin...I'm...I...oh god"

I speed up my motions, my tongue thrusted deeper into her folds and my fingers circled,tweaked and massaged faster till she came with a loud cry, roaring my name and panting as her body spread across the bed, spent. As I lapped up all of her sweetness I felt her twitch and I laughed into her pussy causing her to groan.

"You want some more baby?" I tease.

"Always" she replied and my cock never felt harder.

*******************

Maple's POV

He rose and stood proud, his blond wet curls framing his face.

He dropped his towel letting his throbbing thick côck spring free, cutting through the air and I bite my lips in anticipation of being full once again.
His hands grab the base of his dick and squeezes all the way to the tip. "You want this?"

After I nod he leans to place a kiss over my belly button and he began trailing wet kisses across my torso moving upwards and stopping over my left boob. He takes my pebbled nipple into his mouth and sucked on it as his left hand runs over body onto my right ass squeezing it. My hand runs through his hair and I pull his him closer as he sucked. His mouth went to the other nipple giving it the same attention.

His kisses move to my chest, then up my neck to my lips and he began to suck my lower lip. Moans leaving my lips. His tongue found its way into my mouth and our tongues twirl.

Pulling away he kissed all the way to my ear and whispered sharply. "Turn. Ass Up"

I did as I was told and I felt my wetness drip down my leg.

My face buried into the sheets as I felt his bulbous tip push through my folds.
His warm hands planted on my ass and kneaded it as he eased into me. I leaned back into his dick that stretched my walls and moan with pleasure.

One hand glided from my left ass down my back and into my hair, yanking my face to the side and my eyes met his hooded, dark silver gaze. At that same moment, he thrust deep into me and we both moan into the air, his eyes still piercing through mine as the bed rocked and creaked out a jade colour.

Immediately our bodies were transported and the creaking bed below us turned into a still ocean that went on for miles, reflecting the familiar pink sky and peachy clouds above us. Littered in the ocean were soft rose petals and cherry blossoms and light blue lightning ran through the rose gold sky. His brutal thrusts caused harsh ripples in the petal-covered ocean as the golden sun glistened over our skin making us shimmer and sparkle. Jade butterflies and shiny indigo birds flapped through the air leaving glitter in their wake that salted over her shiny bodies and a familiar lemony yellow ribboned through the air.

He continued to ram into me from the back, each thrust hitting against my cervix and my back arched in response to his force leaning into his rhythm. My moans turned to whimpers as heat caressed my skin with every deep push, the creaking bed flooding my ears loudly.

"More...harder baby" I whimper feeling my climax approaching.

His hands squeeze my asś and slaps it and I hiss, a pleasurable pain washing over me as he palmed my ass and did it again.

"You like that?" he groaned, his eyes never leaving mine as pleasure took over his scrunched up face.

"You know I do." He continues to slap, and thrust and ram into me and the bed creaked more in protest. His grip on my hair tightened and he pressed me deeper into the bed and a tightness formed in my stomach.

"I'm-"

"Do it, " he roared and I came with a fervour, his thrust not stopping as his balls slapped my clit faster. Now grabbing both my ass cheeks, he pulled me deeper into him with one last thrusts and my body twitched with another climax and his own followed shorty with a groan as he tilted his head back eyes shut tightly.

Completely spent, we rest in our positions a while longer till Thorin eased his way out of me slowly and I collapse on the bed with a purple thud. "Incroyable" amazing: I pant watching him discard the condom I was too horny and bent over to see him put on.

"juste comme toi" just like you he pants and I laugh lightly. Feeling tired.

I watch him stride into the bathroom and come out with a damp cloth that he used to wipe my thigh and sore pussy. He then dressed up singing "lets fall in love by finneas" beautifully.

He tosses me a lemon scented black top that swallowed my petite frame and crawled into bed with me after turning the lights off, still singing the song, wrapping an arm round me. His voice inched into my hair as my head rested on his chest, indigo thuds bouncing of the dark walls along with his pink voice.

The song slowly faded away and he whispered into my hair. "I love you baby" and kissed my head.

"I love you too."

**************

"Hello?"  Lilac

"Hi guys" Burnt Orange

"Thorin! Maple! Thorin! Maple!" Blue

Swirls of colours burst through Thorin's laptop as we cuddled together in the dark. Our families began to talk over each other trying to get our attention as we laugh and giggle through their disorganised words.

"Okay!Okay! Quiet down." Lilac words yell out as Marcia comes into view. "My babies, how are you doing?" She soothes and Thorin and I look at each other lovingly, he caresses my hair before saying. "Really great mom...really great." And a smile spreads across my face.

"Okay move over, my turn" Mint green words boomed through sternly. The camera shakes and Popa comes into view. "Patricia! You better get your hands off my daughter!"

We laugh at his words and Thorin removes his hands in a surrendering manner. "Good, it better stay that way!" He warns and I laugh. "Yes sir" Thorin jokes.

"Oh leave them alone." Violet words came through and Poppy, Preacher and Bobby popped up with Holly and they all sang "Maple's sleeping with her boyfriend" in colourful unison then Popa's words brazed through. "What did you say?!" 

Both ends burst into a sea of laughter.

Tina's Tuscany voice came up "es-tu heureux" are you happy?

Without hesitation I reply "oui tres" yes very. Her eyes water... "tu me fais pleurer" you're making me cry and she begins to fan her face and I laugh through blurry eyes.

Cairo's blue voice came through the laptop. "Maple! Thorin come see," he grabs the laptop and shows up three sleeping babies. "They're so tiny" he whispers trying not to wake them and my heart fills up with joy.

'They're not as cute as me though' He states giving the laptop to Chachi and Sofia who came into view. "Look at how cute you two look" Chachi whines and Sofia giggles. "No making babies yet guys" she teased and a blush roars over our faces.

The Stravos brothers now faced the laptop camera and they cheered for Thorin.

"There he is!" Aspen wooed in maroon.

"Won't the Lord do it!" Axel praised through oxblood and they all clapped in colbalt agreement. "Hallelujah" Alexander burst out periwinkle.

"Amen!" Quentin retorted and teal swirled with the fading colours.

Alexavier leaned in and his pillowy white voice filled the air. "But really we're happy for you guys."
The boys cheered in agreement.

"Thank you guys really" I smile and they continue to cheer. "To our new sister" they said in unison, holding fake glasses and I feel my heart melt.

Mr Stravos now came into view. "Maple!" He roars and I look at him alert. "You have made this boy and man and for that you will receive you knighting once you return."

Laughter rains through and everyone comes into sight, fighting for space in the camera.

Marcia then began to count.

"Uno"

"Dos"

"Now"

"Happy New YEARS!!!" Rainbows of colour fluttered round and Thorin and I held each other tight and kiss.

"What did I say Bianca?"

Thorin let go of me immediately and laughs. "Okay Okay."

Everyone laughs before Quentin says "We miss you guy but take your time, no need to rush home."

Everyone hummed in agreement and in unison they said "Bye" and we waved them "Goodbye" before the line went dead and the room went dark once again.

*******************

Holding me tighter, the darkness peacefully surrounded us as Thorin held me singing 'mine by bazzi' and I loved every bit of it.

"I had a panic attack, Christmas Day when I missed your call." I suddenly say and his singing stops.

I look up from his chest and into his eyes as his hands stroked my cheek giving me his undivided attention. "I fainted and found myself on a peach cloud with a cherry blossom tree shielding me from the glowing sun but its rays still made it way through the soft leaves and onto my face. A blossom landed on my face...before I could take it off, fingers lightly removed them. It was you Thorin, you came to me with shiny golden hair and clothes like an angel and you held me and whispered breath and so I did."

I continued. "The whole thing made me realise, with the help of Xavier that I'm tired of being alone and fighting alone. It made me realise that not only do I want to you in my life but I also need you too and I hope it doesn't freak-"

My rant was cut short my a passionate kiss as he held me tight to him. "I never want to be apart from you Maple, ever again. I want to be your rock, your everything cause that what you are to me...my everything. Whatever happens we'll fighting together Maple...I promise you." His voice croaked against my lips and a tear fell down his face. My vision becoming blurry from his words. "Move here with me, you can stay in the motels...I know it wont be comfortable but-"

"Yes Thorin, yes. I'll go anywhere with you mon amour" I kiss him passionately "anywhere"

I sob into our kiss as he held me tighter. "Tu m'impressionne mon amour."

"tu m'impressionnes plus ma fleur de cerisier" you impress me more my cherry blossom.

The snowflaked New Years sky and rustic motel slowly began to fade away once their cherry blossomed meadow bubbled round them and peachy cloud engulfed their floating bodies.  As they made love through the night, their moans and groans thundered the air in an array of blue-pink colours that fluttered through their pink sky. In their private void, they continued to whisper and whimper endless love to one another.

Forever.

***************************

A/N

HI I'm a first time writer. If you made it to the point just know I love you so much

How did you find the book? Any annoying characters?

Feel free to message me and let me know.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

53.1K 2K 47
βœ… Complete βœ… When Campbell Kramer accepted a job offer in Manhattan, she never could've imagined what the city had in store for her. Namely, two hand...
10.4K 191 42
I moved back to the town I grew up in. I once thought I found the love of my life in high school, it all came crashing down when he betrayed me. It w...
1M 61.5K 33
[COMPLETED] "We both agreed, Apollo! We said no feelings, no attachments! You promised you wouldn't get attached." I look down at my lap in worry and...
370K 2.3K 24
--------------------------------------------------- I belong on my knees, doing as you please. --------------------------------------------------- I...