Code Red || lee felix

By jenoogrins

"Yongbok?!" "Felix! My name's Felix!" story and cover©️jenoogrins 20 June 2020 - highest ranking: #1 godsmenu... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

21

1.4K 54 22
By jenoogrins

Felix

This was the 7th night, 7th night of nightmares.

2:30am, drenched in sweat, alone in this damned mansion. I feel like I should seek some help with this because it's getting out of hand.

I sat up and breathed, it was the family gathering all over again. Stupid gathering that haunted my life for a long time. I shook my head and checked my phone, just Chan's text messages and emails.

As if someone's willing to give me a message, what a dream.

I got up from bed to shake off, the dream took a toll on me this time. I quickly changed into some comfy clothes for a night out at the ice parlor. It was just a walking distance from the mansion. I kept my hoodie on as I got inside. The owner's kid was up as he was scooping for some workers from a nearby company in the neighborhood.

"Hyung? You up again? This has to be the 5th time seeing you coming here for ice cream." Jonathan chuckled as he set down his ice cream scooper. He was a grown boy, he should be around his senior year in high school by now. "I can't seem to sleep around this hour." I chuckled as I walked over to the counter. "The usual?" He asks as he grabbed a cup from the side.

"Yes please."

The seats were full this time so I told Jonathan that I'm going out to eat. It wasn't much since it was early in the morning, no one would notice me. I sat by the side walk as I ate my ice cream.

"Run if Chan sees you."

"I already know that! You dragged me into this! Chan doesn't like you being out so late, Claire."

I smiled at the memory. The nights that I used to get Claire from their house for ice cream at 2am. She would normally blow my phone up for me to go out. Why is it so sad when I think about it? The memory puts weight on my chest.. is it because we don't do it anymore? Jeongin seemed like he got my advices well.

Maybe he knew Claire better than me..

Since I left her alone for a long time.

I finished off my ice cream and placed the cup at side. I looked at the sky and sighed, the stars were pretty. I felt something rubbing around my ankle, a huge furball. He had brown spots all over his white fur. "What are you doing here fella?" I petted the cat. It grew to like me over a short period of time.

"Sounds like I have friend now." I grinned at the furry animal. The cat sat in between my legs as I continued to caressed him. Having the animal around, it made me calm.

I should get a pet-

My thoughts were interrupted as soon I saw someone 3 meters away crash on the ground with her bike. The cat jumped off the spot as soon I stood up. I rushed to the injured lady and helped her sit up since her body was on the floor.

"Miss—Claire?"

She had minor bruises and cuts on her knees and arms. There was a light abrasion near her old burn. She was wincing as I helped her slowly stand up. Why the hell she is wearing light clothing at night?

"What were you doing? You would have hit your head!" I dusted off her clothes since it was a bit dirty.

"I-I'm alright."

"Claire, this is not alright." I corrected.

She looked so down. I assumed something happened at her place. I heard the front door of the shop opened, "I heard a crash from the front bushes of the shop." Jonathan came out running.

"Noona? You alright?" He glanced at her then to her damaged bike. "I'll go get some first aid. I know father placed a box inside!" The boy was nice to get us their first aid kit. I helped her walk towards the side walk and sit.

I checked the wounds from her arms to her knees. "Doesn't look bad." I turned on the flashlight on my phone. The bruises were something to worry but the rest were tiny cuts. Jonathan came back with a box in his hands. "Thank you John." I smiled at the boy as he went back to the shop.

I poured some disinfectant first and I know it hurts like hell. "Pretty strong there." I joked as I cleaned the small wounds.

"I grew up duh." She replied then after she winced loudly. "You did grow up." I stifled my laughter as I finish up with some betadine and placed some bandages.

"Why are you out so late? Don't you have training later?" She shifted the topic. "I don't have today. It's a Sunday, who trains during Sundays?" I raised an eyebrow at her."Probably Chan." She jokes as she thought about her brother. Well, she wasn't wrong.

"You seem off." I muttered which made her look at me. "How you can you tell?" She shot back.

"You were red when I lifted you up."

She went silent after that. "Something happened at home." I can tell she felt uncomfortable talking about it. "It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it, I'm was con-curious." My tongue slipped, she would start teasing me if I said concerned.

"You are my partner in crime, it's okay." She's so cheesy but that's how our friendship started. The troublemakers of Seoul Middle School. "Jisung was at our place, making music with Chan as usual." She started off telling me that.

"That's cool." I commented. I knew Jisung, Changbin and Chan would do well in the music industry. Those three are gods in the making in music making in my opinion. "We used to have a thing. I don't know but I was just startled.." She was nervous about it. Did something happened?

I knew Jisung used to date her.

It was painful for some odd reason.

"I hope Jisung didn't mean it. I just don't like being kissed like that.."

"He did?" There was some weight on my chest after hearing that. "We broke up a year ago." She adds. She continued on telling me in slight detail.

"So you needed ice cream?" I figured out the whole situation why. She would want to go out at night to eat something to clear off her mind. "As usual, I run off to this place when I'm troubled." There was that smile I see every time she's bothered by things.

"You want me to get you ice cream?"

"Felix please?"

"Sure thing, just play with Mr. brown spots while I get it." I pointed at the cat beside her. I kept all the stuff back into its place in the first aid kit before standing up. "Is it still your favorite? The one I saw last time with Jeongin?" I asked.

"No, the one you always order for me!" She answered. I do hope the one I have in mind is correct. I took the box and got inside. Jonathan accepted the box. "Umm, can I get a mango swirl?" I looked at the menu.

"That's odd. You eat this?" He began scooping the mango flavored ice cream. "It's Claire's." I glanced outside, she was happily playing with the stray cat.

"Oh! She used to eat this before? I think I saw you two ordering this and dad scooped them." Jonathan recalled one middle school memory, when mango swirl was new on the menu. On a sunny day after summer classes, she never wanted to get mango but I insisted.

"I'm surprised you remembered." I accepted the cup after paying and head out.

"He has a name so don't call him mr. brown spots." She showed his collar around his neck. "Jin?" I read the rusty silver collar. "Thanks! You know me well." She grabbed the cup from my hand. I grinned as I sat beside her.

"Now, this feels like 7th grade." She mumbled as she took a scoop of her ice cream. "It does." I agreed with her thought. We ended up talking about Jin if he's a real stray or he has a home to stay. "I can't take him home, I have a dog already." She was sad about it.

"I'll try to see if he's going to follow me back home." I looked at Jin. The cat doesn't look like some cat.. as if he knows where his home is.

"Shouldn't be Chan looking for you by now?"

"I'm not 13, Felix." She chuckled.

"We'll never know."

"Well, Jin you should go home now." She told the cat and the cat actually left, leaving us dumbfounded. "Oh? Felix and Claire?" Mr. Parker found us outside, Jonathan's father.

"It seems like your bike is in the worst condition." He lifted it and placed it near their storage room. We both asked Mr. Parker if we could leave it here for awhile and get it back in the afternoon. He was a nice old man for saying yes.

I noticed how damaged her bike is. I stood up from the concrete, "Wait for me here." Then I jogged off back to the mansion and came back with a bicycle. She stared at me as I stopped by her front. "You obviously can't walk in that state. I'll take you home." Without more ramblings, I got her to sit behind.

I gave her my hoodie since it was chilly and she's just wearing a thin shirt on. "No more ramblings, put it on." I said before starting to step on the pedal. She wore it and off we go to her house.

The journey was silent but I actually liked the silence. I noticed her arms were around my waist and she was quiet. I slowed down as I reached the porch, "Claire?"

"Uh?" She sounded like she woke up.

She was asleep?! What if she fell off? Chan will kill me!

"Can I borrow your phone? I need to tell Chan I'm outside." She asks as she gets down from the bike. "Don't you have keys?" I started rummaging in my pockets for my phone and gave it to her.

She yawned as she typed the message and tossed the phone back to me. "Good night and thanks for the ice cream." She was tired.

"Get some sleep." I told her as she got to the door. "And good night." I waved at her before going back home.

-

I changed into my sleep clothes and checked my phone. Someone texting me at this hour?

felix
felix's number
save it

claire
sorry i had to get
your number this way😛

claire
but im really thankful
for tonight. i hope we get
more nights like this and
free ice cream 😂✨💕
oki good night for real
see u on monday

felix
me too
message not sent

felix
i miss u so
much chaein
message not sent

I know this is one long chapter but i need to satisfy my cute mood for Felaire (i know i made a ship name so what)

just kidding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 3.3K 42
{☀️🌼🏖️} ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘓𝘌𝘌 𝘍𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘟 𝘐𝘚 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘖𝘓𝘋𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙'𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋. 𝙊𝙍 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 �...
226K 5.7K 50
felix was your sweet lovable ball of sunshine bestfriend or so you thought #113 in straykidsff (210207) #51 in straykidsff (210209) #5 in straykids...
1.6M 57.4K 29
"how have you never held a gun before?" - DISCLAIMER: profanity, homicide, organized crime - #1 in chan | january 8, 2020 #1 in felix | september 11...
441K 21.6K 60
*𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕* Hate? to Love? ★☆★☆★ ⚠️ -ᴛᴇxᴛ/ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ -ᴄʀɪɴɢʏ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ 𝕊𝕥�...