The Little One

By Mickey5125

Mikayla is the fifth member of Little Mix but when they were put together she was only 11 so she is the young... More

The Start of Something Big
First Single
Everything Happens for a Reason
Salute
More than Just a Singer
Keeping Secrets
Into the World of Women's Soccer
Attraction
Ouch
New Admirer
Protective
The Boyfriends
Big Brothers
Confessions
What to do?
Sorry?
Not Giving Up
Christmastime
Distant
Reconnecting
Ready
Jersey
Back to England
Back on Tour
The Dream
Stop
Do Better
New Years
Meeting Her Parents
Celebrity Crush
Tension
No.
Sneak Away
Love a Girl Right
Broken
Second Chance?
Fun
Flirty
Quarantine
Little One
NEW STORY!

Decision

2.3K 64 9
By Mickey5125

I'm at Perrie's right now laying on her bed waiting for her to be finished getting ready. We are going to see Ox's game today. I told Leah and she said she'll be there. I've been talking with both her and Lindsey more frequently which I am very happy about but couldn't say the same for the girls. 

"Bubs Alex wants you to wear his jersey. Do you have it on?" Perrie asks coming out brushing her hair. 

"Yeah I do." I say not looking up from my phone. I see a picture of Lindsey and some guy who I guess is her boyfriend kissing. To say this hurt would be an understatement. She lied to me. 

"Ok come on, the driver is waiting." She says and I grab my portable knowing my battery is gonna go way down at the stadium. It's a day game and it's pretty hot today which is rare around here so I am in jean shorts and the jersey that I tied to make it into a sort of crop top I guess you can say. 

"Aren't you going to be hot in those jeans?" I ask as we sit in the car. 

"I packed jean shorts in my bag don't worry my little baby." She says and hugs my head which causes me to chuckle. 

We arrive at the game and is escorted to the box and get in our seats waiting for the game to start. 

About five minutes later Leah and a person who I recognized as Jordan Nobbs sits next to us. I've met Jordan before when we met the Engwnt and she was really nice and funny without knowing it. I gave Leah a hug and as we pull away she kisses my cheek which causes me to blush and Perrie clears her throat. 

The game start which causes all of us to turn our attention to the field. As the game goes on I start to get anxious. I feel Leah place her right hand on my left thigh and rub her thumb on my inner thigh to calm me down. 

Surprisingly it does work. 

The game comes to half time and Leah's hand is still on my thigh but that doesn't last any longer  as when Perrie turns to me to say something her eyes meet Leah's hand and she glares pretty harshly at her. Leah removes her hand very quickly and Perrie puts her arm around me in attempt to pull me closer to her and away from Leah. 

I subtly sent Leah a wink letting her know everything is ok. 

The second half starts and Ox is on the end of a nasty tackle which causes all of us to stand and yell in protest as it should be at least a yellow. 

"You're so blind that even Helen Keller can see better than you!" Jordan yells which causes me die in laugher. 

"You're funny" I say and go into the box to get some food they have in there for us. 

"So when are you going to be coming to one of my games in my jersey?" Leah asks and tugs me closer to her by the bottom of my jersey I was wearing. 

"Well next time you have a game and I'm around I'll be there. And as for the jersey that's a maybe." I say 

"I'll take that as a yes." She says and moves her hands from my jersey to my waist wrapping her arms around me and her hands resting right above my ass. 

"Watch those hands Williamson!" Perrie says walking over to us and Leah retracts her hands very quickly. I laugh and walk back out to our seats and sit down. 

The game ends in Arsenal winning and all four of us walk down to the field to congratulate them. Perrie and Jordan were ahead of us and I was suddenly pulled into a fairly empty hallway pressed up against a wall with Leah in front of my hold onto my hips. 

"Well hello there." I say and Leah leans in but stops right in front of my lips. 

"You're not going to make me do all the work are you?" She says and I then meet her lips and press me hands gently on her stomach that's slightly exposed. 

Her hands slip down and she grabs my ass with both of her hands causing me to moan slightly and pull away from her lip before we could continue this further. 

"That was uh really good." I said. 

"I'm glad you think that as well." She says and rub her hands on my butt. 

"This doesn't change anything though." I say and walk away getting free of her grasp. 

"I know but it was damn well worth it." She say and walks next to me. 

We reach Alex, Perrie, and Jordan in a conversation. 

"Hey good game." I say giving Ox a hug. 

"Thank you Kay." He says and we pull away and I see Perrie looking at me with her arms crossed. 

"And where were you for 5 minutes hm?" Perrie asks 

"Leah ran into one of the workers she's friends with and she happened to be a fan." I say thinking quickly and Perrie seems hesitant but pays the story. 

"Great now are you guys going to join us for dinner?" I ask Jordan and Leah. 

"I wish but we have team bonding tonight." Leah says which causes me to pout. 

"Great I have to 3rd wheel again." I say and Ox shoves me playfully. 

I give Jordan a hug bye and she leaves. 

Ox and Perrie walk ahead of Leah and I since she is getting a ride from us per my request and Ox agreed before Perrie do deny. 

"So is it ok if I keep kissing you when I see you?" Leah asks 

"As long as you are ok with no strings attached at the moment but keep kissing me like you did and maybe thing will move along much faster than they were before." I say. 

"What about Lindsey?" She asks 

"What about her?" I say smirking and Leah smiles and holds my hand. 

We get to the car and Leah and I were in the back back. I had asked the driver if I could connect my phone to the bluetooth and I blasted my music very loud which was a great cover nose for Leah and I stealing kisses from one another. 

In the middle of a long kiss the car stops and we pull away quickly before Perrie and Ox can turn around. 

"Miss Williamson we are here." The driver says and Leah give me a peck on the cheek and exits the car. 

I then receive a text from Ox. 

Ox: Don't think I didn't know what you were doing. 

Me: I have no idea what you are talking about. *Smiley face emoji*

Ox: The loud music? Sitting close together. You're lucky I kept Perrie distracts so she didn't see you two kissing. 

Me: And this is why you are my favorite male arsenal boy!

Ox: I'm the only one you know!

I laugh and see that we have arrived back at Perrie and we get out and thank the driver. 

"Perrie when do we leave again?" I ask as we go through the front door. 

"The day after tomorrow." She says 

"But our break was so short" I whine.

"I know bubs but we have to get writing again." She says and gives me a hug. 

"Good thing I've written some ideas down." I say and run to the couch and flop down. 

"I was meaning to ask you. Who let you walk out the house in those shorts today?" Ox asks putting his hands on his hips. 

"I did and you didn't mind me wearing them." Perrie says and I smirk and decide to instigate. 

"Yeah Perrie did!" I said 

"Oh did she?" Ox asks and picks Perrie up and throws her over his shoulder and dumps her on me and then tickles us both. 

"Stop! Imma pee!" I say and he stops and laughs. 

"You lucky I like this couch." He says. 

At around 6:30 we got dinner and we agreed on Italian. I can't wait to start eating my seafood pasta!

Perrie and Ox went to Perrie's room to have some alone time but don't worry they aren't doing the nasty. 

I looked at my phone and click on messages and see that Lindsey has been texting me nonstop all day. I had put her name under do not disturb. 

Basically she's wondering why I haven't texted her. 

Me: You lied to me Lindsey. You told me that you broke up with your boyfriend. 

Lindsey: I'm sorry but I had needs! You were taking too long in making your decision!

Me: Well I made my decision today. I have made the decision to not be involved with you in any way anymore. Don't call me don't text don't even email me. I have a bad history with liars. 

I close my phone and mute her contact so she can't call me. 

I then pull up Leah's contact and text her something I know she's been waiting for. 

Me: I choose you

I sent it and I get a FaceTime from her and I answer and see she is in a bathroom. 

Leah: You're serious right?

Me: Yes Leah 

Leah: So we're together?

Me: Almost but for now let's just say we are exclusively talking. And I mean it. 

Leah: Yes ma'am. 

Me: I'll let you get back to team bonding. Go have fun bubs

Leah: I will and I promise to text you when I wake up. Bye beautiful.

She hangs up and I put my phone down and watch Glee thinking to myself 'I hope I made the right decision.' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 128 33
A Little Mix mystery (AU) Jade and her twin brother Karl make an oversees trip to their grandmother's house after an incident back home. This small t...
52.5K 1.3K 17
Perrie and Jade's history is affecting the Little Mix brand, and their new label is determined to get to the bottom of it before the release of their...
49.3K 1.3K 49
Before the start of the first headlining tour in America during the lm5 era, Jade receives some shocking news. What will happen to Little Mix? How wi...
452 3 45
This fan fiction is a tale of one Sandancer lass searching for love. Her professional life experiences lasting change during this personal pursuit. S...