Serpents legacy (I'm back and...

By kduran17

Alexandra Dale, now Alexandra Dale Valentino, was bullied in high school for her appearance, even by some of... More

~Characters~
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 11

14.6K 338 78
By kduran17

=Alexandra POV=

I woke up on the hard floor, in the living room, and saw all of them sleeping. and an idea creeped up on my brain. I quietly stood up and went to the middle of the room, then I faked falling and started screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!IT HURTS! IT HURTS!" I grab my stomach, acting like I'm in pain. I saw them stand up immediately and run towards me.

"What hurts?" Zack asked me.

"MY STOMACH, IT HURTS REALLY BAD!" I pretended to cry and even let tears fall.Zoey saw that, and her face turned pale. She knows I don't cry; she's never seen me cry. Ricardo burst in with a gun in his hand. He looked down and saw me, and he dropped on the floor besides me.

"Alex, que te pasa? "Alex, what's wrong with you?" he said, holding my face. I stopped moving and looked up at the ceiling.

"Alex? ALEX!?" Zack said I was moving my face. then I started singing "Party Girl" (song above).

"Lil mama is a party girl. She just wants to have fun too. They say you ain't the wifey  type, but I don't care. I want you. She likes to do drugs too. She is in love with guns too. They say you too pipe up, but I think that I love you. Zoey started laughing, then she joined in on the dancing and singing, twerking on me.

"She don't want nobody; she doesn't need somebody; I'm trying to be with you so you don't be without me." She told 'em just like me, no, we can't leave without it. She booed up off the meth like she couldn't breathe without it. We sang, "She's drinking four lox, I can't get with those, She wants to gimme throat, I tell her to come close." I looked at the guys with lust in my eyes. then Zoey yelled.

"TODAY'S FRIDAY, WE'RE OUT TO POOL PARTY! WOO!" I yelled with her.

"I PRANKED YOU," I said, pointing a finger at them, and then the boys started laughing and yelling at me.

"You fucking scared me, Alex!" Ricardo yelled, and with a smirk on his face, the boys started chasing me and Zoey until we got tired. The boys left to get ready for school. and me and Zoey got ready. I took a shower and put on my outfit for the day.

When I finished, I went downstairs to eat waffles. Zoey already left because she had to stop to get something for the party. I said my goodbyes to Ricardo, who said he was going to stay in the gang house for the day because of the party.

I went to the garage. I don't feel like driving a car today, so I decided to ride my motorcycle.

I took my jacket off and wrapped it around my waist to cover my butt. I got on and put my helmet on. Then I drove off to school. I passed every car, feeling the wind blowing on my hair. I stopped at a red light and looked down and saw a dude, maybe in his 20s, looking at my bare thighs. I took my helmet off and looked at him; he was shocked. I smiled and winked at him before putting back my helmet. I looked at him again and sent the middle finger at him before driving off.

When I got to school, shocked stares were already on me. I parked next to Zoey's cat and got out, taking my helmet and fixing my hair. I knocked on the window, and she opened the door. I got in and put the helmet on the back seat of the Ferrari.

"You got the last things?" I asked her. she nodded.

"I'm so excited; I want to meet hot boys," she said, opening her door and getting out. I took both my golden guns and got out. People stared at the guns with fear in their faces. I took a Gucci bag from the back seat and dropped them inside. I unwrapped the jacket and put it back on. then I went with Zoey inside.

Skip time to lunch.

Zoey left home early to prepare the party; I stayed so I could give the news. Right now I'm walking with Jake, Wade, and Bryan inside the cafeteria, and when we open the door, the queen slut comes rushing to Bryan's arms.

"Oh baby, your back! I missed you!" She said she was hugging him. He pushed her off him.

"Get off me, slut," he said, giving her a disgusted face. People around us started chanting "oooo" and "burn". she gasp.

"Babe, why are you treating me like this?"

"Because you are a slut; you sleep with every dude, you see." He said that while crossing his arms around his chest.

"No, I haven't slept with anyone but you!" she said, with a gasp.

"Bitch, you fucking cheated on me like 15 times already," he said.

"No, I didn't; I never cheated on you!" she said.

"you sure? "Guys, if she has fucked you this month and last month, raise your hand," he said. Almost all the boys raised their hands. She started crying.

"We're done; I don't want a slut that fucked all the boys in this school," he said.

"No! "You can't end me, you love me!"

"Actually, I don't; I only used you for sex," he said. People started laughing, and she started crying.

"And the top new record of fucking the whole school goes too...." When I said they were clapping, people started laughing harder, even the twins and Bryan. She looked at me with hatred.

"This is all your fault!" She screamed, then tried to slap me, but I moved back and swiftly took out my gun from the Gucci bag and aimed it at her head. The whole room stopped laughing. and she stopped moving, fear covering her eyes. Zack and Damion came behind her.

"Lay a finger on me, and I'll fucking kill you," I said, sending her a glare.

" y-you w-wouldn't d-d-dare" she said. I pointed to her foot and shot the floor; she jumped with a scream.

"Try me, bitch," I said, and some people snickered. She started crying again.

"I fucking hate you," she said.

"No, you know how it feels to be bullied."

"You'll regret this," she said before running off. I scoffed and started mimicking her. I went and jumped on Zack, wrapping my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Oh BaBe yOur BacK, I mIssEd yoU, WhILE YoU WEre GoNe, I WaS fUcKinG ThE WhOLe ScHooL, OH!" I exclaimed in a high pitch.everyone laughed.

"Fuck her, guys, today is the POOL PARTY!!!"I said, "Still wrapped around Zack. The lunch room erupted with cheers.

"Everyone is invited to the party at 148 Fremont Street" (I made up that address). "The party starts at 6:30, so COME HOT AND SEXY ON THOSE BIKINIS GIRLS, WOOOOO!" They cheered again, and I laughed. I looked down at Zack; he was already looking up at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his neck. He pulled down my sweater, and with my jacket covering my butt, his hands stayed there in my butt, never leaving. I smiled.

"Can you take us to the table?" I said, "It sounded muffled, but he still managed to hear me.

"Sure, baby girl," he said, walking to the table. I sucked on his neck. I heard him grunt, and his hand on my butt tightened. I continued sucking on that spot, making it into a hickey. then I trail kisses on his neck. He got to our table and sat down, with me on his lap.

"You're going to pay for that," he whispers in my ear. shivers went down my spine. He kissed me on my cheek and turned me around in his lap. I was about to get up, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and opened his legs, so I was sitting in the middle. Goosebumps covered my whole body.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Sitting with you while hugging you," he said, burying his head on my neck. He inhaled my scent. The other guys joined us.

"Damn, are you two a thing?" Damion asked,

"No," me and Zack said at the same time.

"Well, shit, you two are fucking cute!" Jack said. The rest agreed.

"Whatever," I said. We started talking about random crap while I was still sitting in between Zack's legs. He kissed me a couple of times in the cheek and neck, sending waves of shivers and goosebumps. Some girls were sending daggers in my direction, but I ignored them because I didn't want to get into more drama. The rest of the classes were boring. but I kept zoning off when Zack kissed me all those times. At the end of the day, I left home and helped Zoey with the snacks and other stuff for the party.

A/N: Please comment and vote; thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.1K 39
la·cu·na an unfilled space or interval; a gap. ☞︎ a story about a girl's life ☞︎ cover by @Rivulettes [ the first 39 chapters suck... bad ] #3 in bad...
7.5K 292 12
"You don't know the half of it, V-Voldemort." "I was never on your side. I stopped following you......from the moment my brother broke and was never...
113K 2.2K 67
in which I try my best to find you face claims for all of the characters in Rick Riordan's mythology universe
53.2K 1.3K 25
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏" "𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖" A story in whi...