āœ“ ā› šš‹š„š€š’š„š‘ āœ ā” mike...

By httpsmalti

š†š‹š„š„ š— šŽš‚ ā”ā”€ā”‰ā”ˆā—ˆā–ā—ˆā”ˆā”‰ā”€ā” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ā”ā”€... More

š—¶š—»š˜š—暝—¼š—±š˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—».
š—°š—®š˜€š˜
š—”š—–š—§ š—¢š—”š—˜.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
š—§š—Ŗš—¢.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
š—§š—›š—„š—˜š—˜.
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
š—»š—®š˜†š—®
š—»š—¼š˜š—²
š—»š—¼š˜š—² 2

29

5.1K 115 54
By httpsmalti

🩰☁️

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ new york

episode twenty two

the glee club have arrived in new york. the city of dreams. the city that never sleeps.

romana and mike were looking at what was playing on broadway, she mentioned how it would be amazing to watch 'mamma mia' on broadway. the two then made there way to where the other members of glee were sat after mike stayed back for a few minutes before he made his way back to romana.

"a year and a half ago...the new directions were nothing but a group of seven misfits stumbling their way...through a horrific rendition of 'sit down, your rockin the boat'" kurt says reminiscing.

"now here we are at the top of the show choir heap. nationals!" kurt shouts happily.

"i want to hit up central park, get my frolic on." tina says, romana nudges nate with a smirk.

"i want to throw stuff off the brooklyn bridge." puck states, and olivia shoves him before kissing him.

"i want to do something romantic with you." romana whispers to mike.

"guys, hold on. i mean, we still have two songs to write." finn tells the club, romana rolls her eyes.

after a bit of discussion, romana decides to lighten the mood so she sings, "start spreading the news" happily, "i'm leaving today!" mike joins in with a funny voice, and romana pecks him.

"i want to be apart of it, new york, new york!" all sing, laughing happily.

"guys, i have news. to celebrate our impending win at nationals...i got us all 13 tickets...to broadway's longest-running show ever...cats." most look at rachel confused.

"whoo!" brittany shouts, "yeah, you did."

"you might want to check the dates on those tickets, rachel...because cats closed about 11 years ago." romana agreed with quinn.

"he did seem crazy. he charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt crack." all look at her disgusted.

(ཾミ☆)

after mr schue strangely left the club, to go 'sign paperwork', everybody began writing songs. romana was sat next to mike as she flipped through her already written songs, with mike looking at the pages of hundreds of lyrics.

after a little brittany said she had written her song, romana was happy for her cousin and as she sang 'my cup' romana smiled brightly. it was a masterpiece, and she did a chefs kiss at the end.

"we gotta get out of here." quinn says as she took her coat, romana nodded. they are in new york, they shouldn't wait around in a hotel room. especially when the teacher had left, and is obviously doing something he is ashamed off or scared to admit.

"wait, no. mr schue have us explicit instructions" rachel says with a look, and romana scoffs.

"to write a song. and our problem is our only inspiration is coming from mattresses and a bathroom cup." quinn scoffs.

"q, is right. we can't be expected to write two amazing songs when our only inspiration is inside these four walls and a bathroom. we need to be out there in new york!" romana says as she stands up, "if you think staying in here is better especially when our teacher isn't even here, stay. but i'm going to explore new york." she finished putting on her jacket and taking mike's hand.

her and mike make there way towards the door, finn starts saying something but the two ran out the door. yeah being with the club would be good, but they are in new york! there's hundreds of things they can do with each other. and also romana wanted to see some people who live in new york.

as romana and mike walked through new york hand in hand they felt content. this is all they need, if they don't win they don't win at least they do it together.

romana stops outside magnolia bakery and smiles happily, "bubba?" she asks with a cute smile.

"yes we can get something." he says knowing what she was about to say, they walk into the bakery and the smell engulfs them.

"what can i get for you?" the server asks.

"can we have, one box of minis? and one edible image, as well as two chocolate please?" romana asks with a smile.

"of course that will be, $33.40."

romana goes to get her card but mike slides his before she has a chance, romana looks to him and is about to say something when he kisses her. they are then passed the bag and walk out, "i was going to pay!" romana says once on the street.

"nope, this trip i'm going to spoil you." mike says with a goofy smile.

"but i can't ask you to do that!" romana says, and mike just wraps his arm around her waist.

"you aren't asking. i'm just doing. now let's go see who you wanted to see." he says to distract her and she nods and the two walk towards a coffee shop. 

as they walk in romana saw who they were meeting immediately and ran to him hugging him. mike walked over, "matt meet mike my boyfriend." she says with a smile.

"so this is the boyfriend? nice to meet you mike, matthew." he says and mike shakes his hand.

"nice to meet you too." he says with a smile and the three sit down and have a iced coffee each.

"so how have you been kiddo?" matthew asks romana.

"good, busy. but mike's always there. if i need anything" she says with a smile.

"i'm glad, glad you found each other. i see how happy you are with him." matt says and nods approvingly towards mike, "so what are you doing after senior year mike?" he asks.

"i've been looking into a variety of colleges. some for dance and choreography, but my mom and dad especially want me to go to harvard or stanford." mike says.

"if you don't want to go to either of them tell your parents, i know what's it like to have a pushy dad. so i know it's hard, but you're his son. he should want you to do what makes you happy and not him."

mike nods and the three continue a nice conversation before making their way out of the shop, matthew and romana hug and mike takes a photo before they say goodbye and the couple make their way towards the hotel, the two have been out for four hours and still have some cakes to get back for the two of them.

romapierce

liked by gublergram and 671,823 others
romapierce nice catch up with matty 🥰 thanks for the photo mikechang

view all 4,239 comments

nateanderson so you and abs mcgee left to meet up with mgg?
|romapierce of course ☺️

mikechang of course bubs 🤎
|romapierce i love you bubba 🤎

quinnfabs never been more jealous! what else did you do when you snuck off?
|romapierce magnolia bakery ;) and kissed a lot.

gublergram it was good to catch up kiddo and i agree with sophiabush you two are soulmates 🥰
|sophiabush i said so!!
|romapierce i love you both 🖤

(ཾミ☆)

all the girls and kurt were having one massive pillow fight, except for rachel who was sat at the desk trying to write some music. romana and olivia  in the middle of going back and forth with hits when there was a chime of a phone. romana saw it was rachel's so chose to ignore it completely.

after a while she got changed into a dress and made her way out of the room, romana assumed it was a date with finn or jesse. or both? as they continue the pillow fight the door was knocked, romana made her way to it and saw mike.

"hey bubba? what you doing here?" she asks ignoring the noise inside the room.

"well i was wondering if you'd accompany me on a adventure?" he says with a sweet smile as he picks a few feathers out of her hair.

"of course, what should i wear and when?" she asks with a smile.

"something nice, and i'll knock in a hour? is that enough time." romana nods and kisses him before going back into the room.

"liv, tana, britt, q. help!" she says as she walks back into the room.

the four immediately drop the pillows and make their way to her, "what's happening?" quinn asks.

"mike he's picking me up in a hour and told me to wear something nice. i need help." romana says and the four nod and lead her to the room romana booked upon arriving due to her not wanting to share with rachel.

as the five walk into the room, olivia has picked out all the remaining feathers from her hair. "where is he taking you?" she asks.

"i dunno its a surprise he just told me to get dressed into something nice." romana says.

"okay, brittany you help roma with her hair. i'll do make up and quinn and santana can look through her clothes for a outfit." olivia says, and each girl does as told.

santana and quinn chose a little black dress, olivia did natural makeup and brittany curled her straightened hair and put it up in a high ponytail allowing a few hairs to fall down and frame her face. she got told to wear black heels, and a small black clutch bag. she also put on her promise ring, a dainty necklace and a cartier love bracelet that her mom got her.

once she was done the three girls nodded, "you look amazing. whatever mike has planned is probably amazing." quinn says as she hugged romana from behind.

"i'm nervous." romana says.

"why?" brittany asks.

"every date with mike feels so amazing. but i always get the first date nerves. is that normal when i've been dating him for three months?" she asks.

"of course. it means you love him boo." santana says with a smirk.

"thank you girls for helping me get ready." she says with a smile.

"of course. and we expect every detail when you get back!" olivia says.

"okay, you four can stay in here. just none of the others please and thank you." she says with a smile.

that's when there was a knock and romana answered, "wow" leaves mike's lips. "you look so gorgeous and sexy bubs." mike says as he kisses her.

"you...look...very...handsome." she says in between kisses. she steps back and takes in his outfit, smart jeans a well fitted tshirt and a jacket. smart but casual and so very mike.

"ready?" he asks and she nods, looking towards the girls. quinn passes her bag, and gives her a hug.

"we expect you back at 10pm." santana said as a joke.

"don't listen to her, love you roma. have fun, look after her mike." olivia says.

"he always does. goodbye girlies." romana says as she walks out to the hall with mike.

"excited?" mike asks.

"of course." romana says as she kisses him. he leads her out to a waiting car, the driver opens the door for her and starts driving to a restaurant.

after a amazing meal with each other, he lead her back to the car. and it pulled up to a theatre on broadway, she looked super confused "what we doing here bubba?" she asks.

"we are watching mamma mia bubs." at this she squeals.

"wait really?" she asks and he nods, "how?"

"well the person playing sophie is a big fan of yours and the shows you've starred in so i contacted her and she made sure we got seats, especially after you told me earlier how much you'd love watching mamma mia on broadway. so when i held back it was because i messaged her." he says with a smile.

"i don't deserve you." she says as she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him, he pulls her in by her waist and kisses back.

"yes you do." he says before leading her inside. the two take there seats and romana sings along quietly to the music before the show began.

after watching the entire play, romana was happy. mike saw how much she was loving it, and every now and again she'd kiss him and whispers thank you repeatedly.

once the audience had filed out and romana got up too leave, mike took her hand and led her backstage where she met the people starring in and sang a few of the songs and did the dances. her and mike also doing 'lay all your love on me', as a joke but it got filmed.

as they made there way back to the waiting car romana got a message from the actress who played sophie and it was a link. she clicked the link and it took her to youtube and the official broadway company had posted her and mike's rendition of 'lay all your love on me' and it was gaining popularity and a lot of attention.

the two soon got back to the hotel at 12 am and made there way to the room romana booked. in there she was met with olivia, quinn, brittany and santana all sat around watching tv. mike went to the boys after kissing her and said he'd be back after a catch up.

"well well, you're back! what happened?" olivia says.

"we went to a restaurant for food, and then we watched mamma mia on broadway." she says excitedly.

"omg how was it!" quinn asks.

"amazing, after the show he took me backstage and i met the cast. did some of the songs with them and then as a joke me and mike did 'lay all your love on me'. it was beautiful."

"i wish i could see you two doing it." santana says.

"you can."

"what do you mean?" she asks.

"pass me a laptop." olivia does so and romana went to youtube and got the video up it was trending.

"wait! there have been so many likes and views. and look at these comments." quinn says.

"we didn't know it was being filmed either. it just happened."

the five continue to talk before they went back to the room with the other girls and mike re joined romana. the two spent the night together and was woken up by santana at her door.

"you go spend time with the boys. we have mostly been doing stuff together. we can do something later?"

"yeah, we need to work on the songs. i love you bubs."

"i love you too bubba." she says as she kisses him before chucking on his top and a pair of shorts. and he put on joggers and a top.

as they answered the door, santana walked into the room closely followed by quinn, brittany and olivia.

"morning." romana says as the sit on her bed mike kisses her once more before making his way to the door.

"hold on chang, come here." santana says and so he does and both are showed the youtube video that was number one on trending, had over two million views and many likes. the six talked for a while before mike left.

after the girls all got ready mike came back in and passed romana a dunkin before leaving her once more after a kiss.

(ཾミ☆)

romana, santana and olivia all sit on the bed with quinn after she begins crying. "i just want somebody to love me." she says in a whisper.

"and you will find someone. finn, sam and puck are not meant for you q, but somebody is and always will be. i'm lucky i've found my soulmate, but you just need a little more time. and until then you have the four of us to love you." romana says as she hugs quinn.

"you need a hair cut. get out of this slump." olivia says with a smile.

"we can all help, or even go to a salon?"

"let's do it." quinn says with a ghost of a smile forming on her lips.

after that quinn got a hair cut. and all could see her happier.

(ཾミ☆)

after multiple performances it was time for the new directions, mike and romana went outside for a few seconds just to take it in before they compete at nationals.

"if yentl or trex do anything that can stop us from winning i don't know what i'll do." romana says as she leans into mike who wraps his arm around her.

"thank you for making this week the best off my life. from magnolia bakery, to coming with me to see matt, to ice skating in central park, and especially for the date night. i love you so much mike." she says as she kisses him.

"you deserve it, and we have many more adventures to come from senior year, to college and the rest of our lives. you're way too good for me, but i'm never letting you go." he says as he kisses her.

"you are too good for me. now come on we have a performance."

mike picks her up and carries her back into the building in which they are getting ready to perform. as the glee club make there way on stage romana smiles.

as long as nothing big happens they can win this.

and of course something big did happen.

the minute yentl and trex kissed during 'pretending' romana knew the new directions weren't going to win. it was unprofessional. no matter how well 'light up' went there was no way they'd place.

and romana was raging and mike could tell so the minute the two were backstage he wrapped his arms around her. it wasn't working, and mike knew this.

(ཾミ☆)

when they arrive back at the hotel, romana loses it.  mike knew it was going to happen due to the build up. and he knew this wasn't going to be pretty.

"you two are idiots! you blew it for all of us because you guys had to kiss. i can't believe you guys did that! you could've kept your sexual tension to yourselves but no! hobbit is already on my kill list and now so is trex. so now i kill you both!" she shouts angrily. mike immediately holding her back as well as nate.

"i'm from lima heights adjacent and i'm proud. do you know what goes down in lima heights adjacent? bad things!" santana joins in on the shouting, as half the group holds both of them back. 

mike, ty, nate, olivia are holding romana back and quinn, sam, puck are holding santana back.

they stay in a shouting match for a good hour before they need to leave. but romana somehow managed to wriggle free and immediately charged at rachel before mike was able to catch her and this time more people had to hold her back.

she is full of anger, because of them blowing it for the club. and everybody saw it.

romana decided to go for a walk with mike to calm down and when they got back it was time to fly back to lima.

(ཾミ☆)

romana and mike were sat in the dance studio just talking, "summer is about to start." romana says with a smile.

"and we are going to be together." mike says, "i need to tell my dad but i'm scared." he admits and romana took his hand.

"you can do this bubba, i believe in you." romana says as she kisses him.

"that's all i need." mike says as he pulls her towards him so her back is against his chest, "we have so many memories in here." he says.

"and we have so many memories yet to make now one last dance before we come back as seniors?" romana asks and mike gets up and then helps her up.

they just danced and laughed, before kissing and mike pushing her back against the mirror as he kisses her. romana wraps her legs around his waist and arms around his neck kissing back just as passionately. she pulls of his shirt and he pulls off hers and the two continue to make out.

after a little they finally re dress, "i've never been more thankful that we locked the door and there is no cameras in this room." romana says catching her breath.

mike chuckles, "so that was fun." he says, and after a few kisses and after they look as if they hadn't just had sex they make there way to the choir room. only to be shown there mini trophy from nationals.

the past year was eventful, but romana couldn't be more grateful. as she kisses mike she knows everything happened for a reason, and the only person she needs to please from now on is herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.1K 200
Continuing on from my first glee oneshot book because it's full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are totally...
35.6K 657 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
14.2K 357 30
Friends set them up, it shouldn't be more than a blind date. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quick and 1% everyone else
200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]