Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Champagne and Chandeliers

17.9K 1K 1.3K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 44

_________________________________________

A/N: 100k party yall yoooooo letz go :")

_________________________________________

Jungkook stared at his reflection.

He looked dead. Dying.

A ton of makeup was dabbed below his eyes, to make him seem more natural, as if he wasnt crying the entire time of past three weeks- he was.

Maybe not the dramatic wailing and thrashing around- but Jungkook felt his very soul sucked out of his body.

His frame had fallen thin, his eyes sunken, his euphoria non existent.

His Euphoria.

Jungkook had never felt so helpless in his entire existence. He was bound against his wishes and he couldnt do anything about it. To save someone he loved, he had to drop someone else he loved.

Maybe life indeed was cruel.

He closed himself off, sulking in his room for most of the days, staring at his ceiling or simply crying in his bath tub when it got too much for him.

Nothing excited him anymore. Not food, or people or stargazing or music.

Just nothing.

He felt like a corpse.

He lived like a corpse.

His thoughts tormented him and Jungkook logged off from the world.

He didnt need another painful blow of his fans leaving him. He didnt see any of it yet, but Jungkook wasnt ready. He wasnt ready to face their disappointment, their comments, their last goodbyes. He knew he had lost a lot than what his heart can manage... he didnt need confirmations.

Jungkook didn't need it.

He wanted to run.

Run far away.

Away with his euphoria.

He let out a feathered breath, as he steadied himself, teetering a bit on his feet.

He looked back at his reflection.

Coward.

Coward.

The mirror screamed louder 'Coward!'

"Jungk- hey.. man.. are you okay?"

Jungkook's eyes flashed open, his palms wrapped around his knees and his back hunched, as he gathered his breath and stood straight.

The raventte nodded, his lips pursed looking at his best man.

"Tell me you wanna run away and I'll have a car arranged outside." Jackson said with all seriousness, making Jungkook crack a small smile.

"And run where?" Jungkook snorted as he fixed his bow tie, looking at his reflection.

Jackson was his chosen best man. It would have been Hoseok- but considering Hani had clearly ruled him out saying 'I dont want any of your gay friends touching my bridesmaids', it was later decided that Jackson take the spot. Hoseok didnt mind- he didnt want to be a best man for a forced marriage of his cousin with a snake eitherways.

"I dont know... wherever your lover is." Jackson shrugged.

Jungkook sighed "so you've heard"

"News travels fast down to me... is it the pink haired?" Jackson said as he settled on the edge of the bed, looking at Jungkook's back.

"Now- brown haired... I... I dont know to be honest... I haven't seen him in a while.." Jungkook replied, his voice numb.

"You're getting married without even speaking to him?" Jackson quirked and Jungkook turned to him, slightly irritated.

"I'm not marrying Hani, Jackson. It's just an engagement. Besides these assholes outside this door dont let me go anywhere-" Jungkook hissed as he messed his neatly set hair up in messy ruffles. His longer locks were cut (he was forced to) and Jungkook didnt like it even a bit.

"So you're not getting married to her but just engaging to her? I'm lost" Jackson rolled his tongue.

"Its not a marriage if I don't love her. I'm divorcing her after a month into it." Jungkook shrugged, his gaze on his reflection cold "...or I'll probably drop everything before that and disappear."

"Jungkook-shii, please be ready"

Their heads snapped to the door at the soft knocks and the gruff voice.

The raventte simply sighed as Jackson slipped towards the coat hanger and picked up the embroidered suit jacket. He helped Jungkook wear it and smoothed its lapels.

"God... I suck at this..." Jackson whispered under his breath and then looked up with confidence "your grandfather's hella scary... but if you still need that car, say the word and I'll lay down my life for you man..."

"You dont have to give me pre-engagemnet-runaway ted talks Jackson... like I said, none of this means two shits to me. But I appreciate your concerns..." Jungkook smiled.

Jackson patted the raventte's shoulder and the two exhaled, with determination as they walked out alongside each other.

The guards, followed then closely.

Jungkook frowned seeing two more new faces to the security line of the original 6.

Great... 8 bodyguards seem fun to never escape from.

Talk about Mission Impossible.

This was entirely impossible now.

The duo settled into a sleek black Rolls Royce as the rest of the guards got into other cars.

Jungkook stared at his hand for the most of the journey. He didnt look outside even for once- he just couldnt anymore.

His face was almost everywhere and it irked him.

Jackson kept talking on the contrary, it helped Jungkook to ease himself. It wasnt much to an extent where it would help him forget the present.... but it helped him numb the time away.

His thoughts would be constantly flagged with those pretty big eyes and box smiles to an extent which hurt him mentally- but Jungkook didnt complain. He wanted to feel something- just anything.

Even if it meant he was torturing his mind on the most... it was fine. It was fine if it was Taehyung.

Jungkook was always hopeful, ever since he was little. Maybe he was a little selfish to be hopeful at the moment, but he hoped for Taehyung to wait.

He hoped for the male to stay, because Jungkook had things to say, things to apologise about, things to show.

Despite things going downhill... Jungkook hoped, because that's the only thing he could do and not be threatened with something in return.

The car stopped and Jungkook felt his heart palpitations rise through the roof of the car.

"We're here..." Jackson mumbled softly.

Jungkook exhaled and simply gulped as he opened the door- the white decor meeting his eyes and it all felt so wrong, just like he had dreaded.

So... so wrong.

But he remembered he didnt have a choice when his eyes caught Somi's face near the entrance. A simple navy blue dress, but nothing glamorous- unlike how she used to say she'd show up to her elder brother's engagement with all the glam and shine, when she was younger.

Her hair pulled back to let a few stray strands dance on the sides on her head, she looked beautiful... but she didnt seem happy.

Their eyes met for a brief moment and Jungkook felt his pain being channelled into his younger sister as her face tugged into a sad frown.

She didnt say a thing  as Jungkook approached her, neither did Jungkook for a few seconds until he finally gave in.

"Hi..." Jungkook whispered, his hand gently caressing Somi's face.

"I dont know... why you're doing this Jungkook oppa.." Somi paused "or why grandfather is forcing you into this.... I wish I could do something to get you out of this position..."

Jungkook exhaled as a small smile carved up, his eyes filled with adoration "you dont have to do anything... I'm your older brother right? I protect you. Not, you protect me."

Somi sighed, defeated and simply leaned in to the raventte's chest, hugging him tight.

Jungkook delved into the warmth. He need a genuine hug- a break from all the shit going around.

They detached themselves from each other, but still stood close. Somi smiled and bowed slightly to Jackson, on acknowledging his presence and the male did the same.

"Where's Eomma and Appa?" Jungkook asked.

"Inside. Eomma isn't happy... she hasn't been well for days" Somi paused and Jungkook's ears perked up, lines of worry straining across his forehead "-no she isnt sick or anything... its just that she has been feeling down since the news came out and she wasnt even allowed to meet you, it kinda hit her.... Appa has been trying to comfort her and she's barely holding up."

Jungkook sighed and straightened his jacket.

"I have to talk to them..." Jungkook muttered.

"You should..." Somi replied, their attention turning to white car that pulled up behind, where the red carpet began.

The door swiftly opened with the help of a security guard and a figure clad in peach pink flowy dress stepped out.

The Jeon siblings stared out of dread and annoyance as Hani smoothed her dress, smiling rather happily in contrast.

Her brown locks were neatly set up in delicate swirls and golden designer hairclips embraced them.

Her face was dabbed with light makeup, her cheeks flush and lips tinted with a sparkling eyeshadow- she looked beautiful.... but this wasnt the definition of 'beautiful' to Jungkook anymore.

If anything- Jungkook knew he was staring at a snake in disguise.

Their eyes met and as if Hani had won a lottery (she did. Jungkook was the lottery) a bright smile laced her lips, making other people think that the two were madly in love.

Except for they were not. Not Jungkook. And not Hani for that matter of fact.

"Jungkookie!!" She yelled, her voice sweet.

The raventte rolled his eyes, looking back at Somi "I'm going inside." 

"Jungk-"

Jungkook didnt stay to hear anymore of Hani's screeches and walked straight into the venue.

His eyes searching the crowd in desperation.

He apologised and excused himself quite a few times as people from different companies, approached him to make a small-talk. Jungkook was no where in a position to make a small talk with random people.

He spotted a couple seated at the far end.

"Jungkookie?" Her voice was soft, her eyes lighting up.

Jungkook hugged the older woman, a little too tight fearing she would disappear.

"My son..." Sunmi whispered softly into his chest.

Jungho hugged the two, forming a small circle. Their emotions piling together and Jungkook sighed softly.

"Eomma..." Jungkook mumbled, cupping his mother's face, as they detached.

"Appa." Jungkook looked up at the older man and forced a small smile as his eyes welled up with tears.

It was suffocating.

Everything felt so suffocating.

"You've grown thinner..." Sunmi mumbled, her voice trembling "are you starving yourself Jungkookie?"

Jungkook smiled and exhaled "I'm fine Eomma... I promise I'll fix this. I'll fix all of this... just.. I need some time..."

"We trust you son... even if we dont know what.. what all of this is about- but we trust you. You are strong like that" Jungho said softly as he rubbed Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook smiled, regaining a bit of his strength. As long as his parents were with him- as long as his family were with him.

"Jungkook-shii.... it's time."

The little family turned to the new, but familiar voice.

Xi Luang.

The man bowed respectfully to the Jeon couple.

"Jeon Jungho-shi, Jeon Sunmi-shi.. my greetings."

Jungkook's parents returned the gesture and bowed back slightly.

"You are both Jungkook-shii's parents, please take seats in the front..." Xi Luang said softly.

Sunmi and Jungho glanced at each other and then smiled at Xi Luang apologetically.

"No.. no.. Xi Luang-shi... its.. its better if we stay here. We dont want to draw attention and Sa-jangnim Lee... had made it quite clear of our place in his household." Sunmi forced a smile, through her words.

They were the castaways.

The ones who were cut off from the Lee's.

And neither did Sunmi nor did Jungho forget about the last time they had stepped their foot into the Lee estate- it was a painful traumatizing scar etched into their memories which was very much unforgettable and neither of them wanted a repeat of it. Not on Jungkook's engagement- and not on any other given day.

Xi Luang nodded, understanding and then looked back at Jungkook.

"Jungkook-shii... it's time, you need to be on stage." Xi Luang said.

Jungkook exhaled, and stared back at Xi Luang's warm raven orbs.

This was it.

His nightmares, turning into reality.

This was his end.

********

Jungkook kept his gaze focused on the surroundings.

The white and peach decor, was fairly annoying- it gave out so much happy vibes that Jungkook didnt relate to even for once in the entirety of three weeks, let alone on his engagement day.

The champagne and the chandeliers, the fake smiles and congratulatory speeches, the half assed small talks... everything seemed either stupid or forced.

Everything was forced.

It felt too heavy and it was draining him.

But nothing was more heavier than the golden band settled snuggly at the base his ring finger like a deadly curse.

The urge to rip away the ring from his finger was strong, but he couldnt do that- atleast not yet.

"Kookie... these are my friends. Eunhee and Heejin." Hani said smiling, cutting off Jungkook's train of thoughts.

Jungkook looked down at the two girls- who were dressed extravagantly and smiled at him.

Jungkook forced a smile and bowed slightly, wanting to leave already but Hani had her arm laced around his preventing him to leave. He could certainly over power her and probably throw her feet away- but Jungkook didnt want people cooking up stories, trying to defame him more than they already had.

"Look at my ring... isn't it pretty? This is only one of a kind and the diamond is said to be the rarest gem in the world. Jungkookie got me this, to seal our love... he's so romantic like that..." Hani lied smoothly and Jungkook lightly snorted at the garbage that poured out of his fiance's mouth.

The girls were ecstatic as they admired the ring, saying how pretty it was and how lucky she was yada yada... Jungkook had zero interests.

And talking about interests- his eyes suddenly lighted up when he caught a familiar head in the crowd.

Light brown hair pulled back and the sharpest jaw he could possibly remember to have seen.

He pulled Hani's hands away from his, earning an annoyed whine from the girl- but Jungkook couldn't stand any longer listening to her bullshit.

He was done.

Moving through the crowd he followed the brunette in the crowd, until Jungkook found himself away from the centre of the venue and to a more secluded area.

The figure, was clad in a shirt and a leather jacket- throwing off the aesthetic of the venue's theme.

"Congratulations asshole." The figure clicked his tongue as he settled on a chair, his legs apart in a man spread as he tilted his head to reveal his annoyed face.

"J-Jimin?" Jungkook whispered.

"Yeah. Surprise!!!! I guess?" Jimin replied unenthusiastically as he rolled his eyes.

Jungkook quickly looked over to the crowd moving around a little away, his eyes searching for a certain oak brown haired male.

"He's not here. I might be a narcissistic spawn of Satan but I'm not somebody who drags in my bestfriend to watch his boyfriend get engaged to a whore thankyou very much" Jimin snapped, his tone laced with anger.

"How did you..  how did you get in?" Jungkook asked, finding his own voice falter in his throat.

"Your pet snake invited us. I mean- invited Taehyung for the engagement saying that you'd love to see him here." Jimin shrugged.

Jungkook grit his teeth. A hundred things zipping past his mind as his anger for his fiance burned brighter.

"Where's Taehyung? I need to talk to him." Jungkook strained, stepping ahead.

"He's where he's supposed to be and miles away from your bullshitting ass" Jimin snapped venomously.

Jungkook's lips quivered as he stepped closer to the brunette "Listen.. Jimin... please I need to talk to him. Please I just... lemme talk to him. I beg of you, just please-"

"Oh- it's you." Hani's voice erupted and Jungkook noticed how Jimin's softened expression turned right back into stone.

"I was wondering where you left to Jungkookie... dont leave me like that alone again- the guests were watching..." Hani said sweetly with a pout on her face as she stepped towards Jungkook to link her arms with his, but the raventte moved away.

"Its nice to see you Jaemin" Hani smiled looking at the brunette who seemed like he'd explode any moment.

"It's Jimin if your neanderthal brain cannot connect dots and I'm not very pleased to see you, so fucking get outta my sight or something" Jimin smiled sweetly, matching Hani's tone and devilish aura.

Hani squirmed, her face reddening with anger.

"There's a dress code if you didnt know. You should have worn a suit- who even let you in here looking like this?" Hani clicked her tongue.

Jimin smiled as he tugged onto his leather jacket.

"Oh I will wear a suit. I will wear it when you're in a casket and will be lowered 6ft underground." Jimin replied, his eyes folding into devieveing crescents and a smile with a face of a devil.

Hani was fuming.

The audacity.

"And dont worry about me ruining your engagement- it's not like I came here to watch this shitshow either way. I just came for the free food" Jimin shrugged, as he swiped his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Rat.." Hani grit through her teeth.

Jimin blinked, his lips still tugged onto a malicious smile. "Awww.... I'm hurt help me"

Jimin's expression hardened all over again.

"Do all of us a favor and kindly go fuck yourself" Jimin lowly snarled at Hani before walking out, mildly rolling his eyes at Jungkook.

The brunette left them and silence engulfed them.

Hani scoffed loudly with annoyance. "How dare he say that to me?"

"Ugh forget it- let's not ruin our moods because of a street midget. Let's go Jungkookie, Hal-abbeoji has requested your presence." Hani linked her arms with Jungkook's.

"SaJang-nim Lee has asked for my presence?" Jungkook asked, squirming a little in Hani's arms, so that he could detach himself.

"Yeah... maybe you could sing something..." Hani shrugged as she laughed pleasantly making some of the guests coo at her.

"I'm not singing Hani." Jungkook whispered lowly with a threatening tone, yanking the girl in his arms. "None of this means a shit to me, so you better understand that "

Hani still smiled "you don't have a choice Jungkookie... the guests are watching and so is your grandfather... dont be a meanie..." she tilted her head and pecked Jungkook's lips.

"So act nice okay?"

Jungkook grit his teeth, feeling the burn on his lips as he detached himself from the woman as if he was repulsed by her venomous poison- he was, but Hani was unfazed.

"Sing something romantic and light, or sing that one- the one you were singing that day- was it Utopia? Euphoria? Sing that- that's romantic." Hani smiled.

"That's not for you and I'm not going to sing shit so leave me alone Hani." Jungkook hissed.

"Oh was it for that bitch boy then?" Hani clicked her tongue and Jungkook literally had to focus his entire senses to not rush to his fist to punch the living hell out of Hani.

"Dont... dont speak of Taehyung like that Hani. I swear to God- do not test my patience." Jungkook growled lowly, but his train of thoughts were cut off suddenly when the host of the ceremony called his name.

Hani smiled smugly with victory as Jungkook left her side and walked towards the stage.

He wasnt surprised, he knew Hani had something like this under her sleeve.

Afterall, she was her ex and he had talked about singing on their wedding- well.... that was the worst thing he ever said when they were dating, cause at the moment in the reality, Jungkook felt the need of dying cause it was just too much for him.

He was forced to sing for someone he didnt even love.

Absolutely great.

Earning a subtle glare from his grandfather somewhere in the crowd, Jungkook knew he didnt have a choice.

It was this. Or being publically humiliated. Or more of his grandfather's threatens.

Jungkook had no choice whatsoever.

He grabbed the mic, turning back to the band musicians in the back as he explained them of the song he was going to sing.

It wasnt romantic and it wasnt for Hani.

None of his songs, were ever going to be dedicated to Hani.

The sad melody of the piano beamed in, as Jungkook steadied himself and his mind.

The crowd watching expectantly at the young singer as he swayed a little, closing his eyes as his mind space began enveloping itself with a certain beautiful face that tugged his heart.

He missed him. So goddamned much.

And this was a song for him.

"Nal seuchineun geudaeui yeoteun geu moksori
Nae ireumeul han beonman deo bulleojuseyo
Eoreobeorin noeul arae meomchwo seoitjiman
Geudae hyanghae han georeumssik georeogallaeyo
Still with you"

[A/N: play Still With You- Jungkook for this part, to get into feels :") ]

The guests held their breaths as Jungkook lost himself with the melody and the words. He teetered a bit, with the mic stand between his legs, his eyes sad just like his tone.

"Eoduunbang jomyeong hana eopsi
Iksukaejimyeon an doeneunde
Geuge tto iksukae
Najimagi deullineun
I eeokeon sori
Igeorado eopseumyeon
Na jeongmal muneojil geot gata

Hamkke utgo hamkke ulgo
I dansunhan gamjeongdeuri
Naegen jeonbuyeonna bwa
Eonjejjeumilkka
Dasi geudael majuhandamyeon
Nuneul bogo malhallaeyo
Bogo sipeosseoyo"

He meant it, with each of his words. He missed him.. he missed Taehyung so much that it hurt him.

"Hwangholhaetdeon gieok soge
Na hollo chumeul chwodo biga naerijana
I angaega geotil ttaejjeum
Jeojeun ballo dallyeogal ge
Geuttae nal anajwo"

His eyes drifted open, travelling to his sister who watched him with an awe and sad eyes- maybe she could feel it too- the sadness constricting his own heart.

"Jeo dari oerowo boyeoseo
Bamhaneure hwanhage ulgo inneun geot gataseo
Eonjenga achimi oneun geol almyeonseodo
Byeolcheoreom neoui haneure meomulgo sipeosseo

Harureul geu sunganeul
Ireoke doel geol aratdamyeon
Deo damadwosseul tende
Eonjejjeumilkka
Dasi geudael majuhandamyeon
Nuneul bogo malhallaeyo
Bogo sipeosseoyo"

Jungkook's eyes stuck to his mother, with Namjoon by her side, the frown on her face prominent as she was looking at someone- Xi Luang.

Jungkook didnt know what was going on- but his eyes wouldnt lift off of his mother. She seemed pissed.

"Hwangholhaetdeon gieok soge
Na hollo chumeul chwodo biga naerijana
I angaega geotil ttaejjeum
Jeojeun ballo dallyeogal ge
Geuttae nal jabajwo"

Jungkook watched as his grandfather waded through the glitter and glam crowd with his mother following his trail rather angrily with Namjoon behind her.

Jungkook was confused, his eyebrows crushing with confusion.

What the hell was going on?

"Nal baraboneun huimihan miso dwipyeone
Areumdaun boratbicheul geuryeobollaeyo
Seoro balgeoreumi an majeul sudo itjiman
Geudaewa hamkke i gireul geotgo sipeoyo
Still with you"

He exhaled lowly and the whole crowd erupted into cheers and hoots. Shoving the mic away, Jungkook smoothly crept down the stage from the other side to avoid Hani and anybody unnecessary who'd hold him back.

Jungkook was quick on his feet to disappear into the crowds and he found his feet carrying him in the direction where his grandfather, his mother, Namjoon and Xi Luang disappeared into.

Turning around a secluded corner just like how the path was etched into Jungkook's memory, the raventte stood infront of huge oak wood doors.

His palm clad against the wooden surface as he pushed the door open with his force and he stood still, stunned for the most.

His worried face morphing into that of an anger when he noticed his mother's tear stained face.

"Eomma? Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook asked in a low hostile tone as he crept into the office room- that would soon be turned into his name.

"Jungkook opp-" Somi's voice also turned low to mute as she walked into the room following her brother's trail.

"What happened? What did you do?" Jungkook snarled at his grandfather as he protectively wrapped his palm around his mother's wrist, but Sunmi simply detached Jungkook's hand and stepped ahead towards Lee YongWon

She wasnt crying because she was hurt, she was crying because she was furious.

"Why did you do this SaJang-nim?!" Sunmi yelled.

"Your son made his choice. It was his choice." Lee YongWon replied calmly.

Jungkook stood stunned. His mother knew.

"CHOICE?! You call that a choice?!" Sunmi roared.

"It was what I could offer and he took it." Lee YongWon said, earning a loud scoff from the woman, who was his daughter.

"How dare you?! How dare you come near my children? How dare you monster?!" Sunmi stormed, stepping ahead and Namjoon held her by the arm, to restrain her from doing something rash.

"It was either his wedding letting his lover go or it was going to be Somi's with a stranger of worse kinds. He made that choice himself. I didnt force him into anything. If you need to scream, you might as well find your way out of here and scream at other people who have time for you" Lee YongWon replied, his tone calm and his face expressionless.

"Wh- what?" Somi gasped and Jungkook could feel her gaze on his back.

"How dare you bring something like this up?!" Sunmi snarled.

"We left this house for good. We left your money, we left every single thing that was attached to you. But you still kept tormenting us even if we didnt live under your roof. And I tolerated it. I tolerated it, because I had a family. I tolerated all of it because I hoped you'd change! But you are a monster. You always have been and you still are!" Sunmi spit venomously

"Look at me! I SAID LOOK AT ME!" Sunmi yelled at her father and the man looked up, his expressions still clouded.

"Even after all of this happened, you still dare to threaten my children? How low can you go SaJang-nim Lee YongWon?! How evil can you get?!"

"Dont you have enough already? We left you just like you wanted so why are you dragging us back here?! TELL ME WHY?!"

"Dont yell. We can discuss this calmly" Lee YongWon replied, making Sunmi scoff, eliciting dangerous chuckle from her lips.

"You mess up Jungkook's life, bribe his lover and threaten him with his life forcing him to leave and then you threaten my son- my son with my daughter's future... and then you expect me to be calm? How dare you?!"

Jungkook paused at the words.

Taehyung was threatened into leaving?

Taehyung was forced to leave?

"Maybe it worked with me... maybe I was a coward back then and you could force your words on me... But trust my words, touch my children again SaJang-nim Lee... and you wont have any mercy. I will not tolerate it. I wont tolerate it anymore. I will tear you down and I wont care if we're the same blood. Do not provoke a mother SaJang-nim Lee. Mark my words, I will destroy you and the empire you built with my own hands." Sunmi snarled as she yanked her arm away from Namjoon's hold.

Sunmi grabbed Jungkook's and Somi's hand, the siblings on either side of her.

Sunmi paused in her steps, her back facing Lee YongWon.

"I've never wished this upon anyone... but I sincerely hope you die for good Appa." her sharp words sliced through the air.

Silence engulfed the room as the Jeons, followed by Namjoon left the luxurious office room without turning around.

Not once glancing back and not once noticing the old man sink into his chair, a heavy sigh leaving his lips as first few tears escaped his eyes.

********

Jungkook gulped as Namjoon pulled up against the driveway.

The raventte hurriedly open the door and stepped out, still clad in his engagement suit and walked around the car to step into the compound.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi mumbled seeing Namjoon and Jungkook, from where he rested.

"Oh look the asshole is here. What are you here for? To finally invite us for the wedding?" Jimin clicked his tongue, still clad in his leather outfit.

"Where's Taehyung? I need to see him!" Jungkook snapped.

"Whoa hold your horses hoe. Do you really think we're gonna let you waltz in like that?" Jimin crossed his arms against his chest as he stood in the middle, blocking the path as Yoongi took his side.

"Jimin please- Jin hyung!" Jungkook pleaded seeing the male who walked out of the door.

"Jinnie..." Namjoon whispered beside Jungkook and something felt off.

The couple seemed a little distant as if they had a fight.

"What are you doing here?" Jin said calmly, his gaze only on Jungkook.

"Hyung I need to see Tae-"

"You're not seeing him. Go home Jungkook." Jin cut him off sternly.

"Hyung please.." Jungkook begged, his voice straining.

"Jungkook go home. Stop bothering us, Taehyung doesnt want anything to do with you or your family drama. Please leave before I call the cops on you." Jin said, raining his tone by a bit.

"No- I have to talk to him. You dont understand- please just... just I want to talk to him. SaJang-nim Lee said he took a bribe and tha-" Jungkook's words were unheard as Jin turned on his heel and walked back in, slamming the door on his back.

Jungkook winced, same as Namjoon in the background.

Silence engulfed them before the door slammed open and Jin walked out with a black briefcase in his hand.

He hurled the briefcase down to Jungkook's feet.

"Take your money back to your grandfather and get lost!" Jin yelled.

"Jin.." Namjoon began but the other Kin sent a sharp glare at him.

"Shut up. Get out of here- both of you!" Jin snapped back.

"H-Hyung.. please- I.. I am sorry" Jungkook stuttered through his fresh batch of tears.

"Sorry? Sorry?! You have no idea what Taehyung had to go through so take your half assed apologies somewhere else kid. You thought Taehyung took this money on his own?" Jin chuckled darkly as he stepped closer, his anger fuming "-he didnt. He took the cash because you grandfather threatened with your sister's life to him. He took it because your ex- oh wait, your fiance threatened him with destroying your career and life. He took it because BH Lee casted him out of BH entertainment. He took it because those people higher up started ruining lives he cared about- with demoting me, with firing Jimin from his job and putting Yoongi's application to Europe on hold! He took it because Yoonji was involved in a car crash that was meant for him! He took it because Jaehwa tried murdering him!"

Jin breathed harshly, his nostrils flaring with seething hot anger as Jungkook felt his heart clench with each word, his soul and hope crumbling with each second.

They tried to kill him.

They tried to kill Taehyung.

"But even after shit had started going downhill... he stayed because he had promised you. He promised you that he wouldn't leave." Jin growled lowly.

"H-Hyung.." Jungkook mumbled, through his tears.

"And what did you do? You watched. You sat, you watched and you doubted him, whilst you did nothing to save your relationship. Nothing!!" Jin snapped.

"I love him!" Jungkook snapped back weakly.

"That's not enough because you treated him like shit and you're one to talk with a stranger's ring on your finger!" Jin yelled back.

"Can you sacrifice things for him? Can you Jungkook? If you cant fight for love... then dont give Tae hope. Dont hurt him more than you already have." Jin eased himself, his chest heaving.

Jungkook hung his head low, his shoulders mildly shaking as a sob wrecked through him.

He wanted to fight for love.

He wanted to fight for Taehyung.

But he didnt know how. He didnt want to lose his sister... he didnt want to lose Taehyung either

"Go home Jungkook..." Jin said softly "you wont see Taehyung"

"He left to Daegu yesterday."

And Jungkook could no longer breathe properly anymore.

____________

____________

Author's Note:

This chapter was............. a lot.

I'm all in my feels.

But lmaooooo how yall holding up lol?

___

This will get better soon... just believe in me lovesssssss ♡♡♡♡

___

100K YALL OMFGSSJSKS IM CRYING. I Can't believe this holy shit. I didnt even expect this story to get 50k views like yall are making me so emotional now omg...

I love you. Thanks for your constant support, it helps me with writing.

___

Also... Yuta, Lucas and Felix have started making me feel some typa way these days... like Yuta is soooooo... *cough* daddy *cough* and Lucas from Turn Back Time... holyfuc- that neck movement of the chorus and the wings just- oof. And Felix's deep ass voice in their new MV..... LIKEHOLYFUC how does he- sound.... like... that....????? Man's got his voice deeper than the Mariana trench.. shit.

____

Anyway, take care yall.

Be kind to each other.

Stay safe from Rona...

Love,
Jaye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.4K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
794K 34.5K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
189K 10.6K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
291K 8.6K 17
Taehyung was a playboy kookie was innocent what will happen if they meet? #71 btssmut #87 btstaehyung #92 btsscenarios #162 yaoifanfic #210 happyendi...