โ€ข the dragon of the court โ€ข |...

By giubrick

Isabelle Aizawa, third year student in Shumizen Academy, captain of the most known girl's volleyball team in... More

0.0
0.1
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
Author's Note!

5.

2.6K 78 8
By giubrick

Isabelle's House
16th May

«Be ready for 8 o'clock tonight! My teammates recommended me a new place where we can eat amazing takoyaki! And I know how much you love takoyaki!»

I read again Bokuto's text. Is this really a date? Or he was just too exited and exaggerated as always?

I look in the mirror and check again if my clothes are okay. A pair of green high-wasted pants that are tight around the waist and then get larger on the leg and a short white large blouse. I put a pair of black vans to complete the look and here I am.

«Don't be so nervous, damn! Is just Kōtarō!» I try to convince myself.

Putting on my hoop earrings I sit on the edge of the bed. Mom is not home yet because practice ends late today but they let me go at 7 to be ready for that so called "date".

When I announced that to the girls Mina almost faint. They make it seem a big thing and now I'm terrorized. Damn, damn, damn.

I take a look to my phone and I see a text from...Kuroo?

«Details for the Summer Training Camp: it will starts two weeks after the Interhigh and we will stay together for the next three week plus one day to know each other and starts practicing. If you have any other questions just ask! Have fun tonight!»

The camp. After yesterday's meeting I give the girls the news and they were already pumped up, glad to see more friends in little more than a month.

Wait, I read again the last sentence.

"Have fun"?, what does that mean? He knows about the date? I mean, the hang out...

My though are interrupted by the doorbell. I take a deep breath and run down the stairs. I chose a purse from the coat hanger and slides inside it my phone and wallet.

When I open the door a gorgeous Bokuto is standing outside, smiling at his phone. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt that emphasize his muscles. A leather jacket is put behind his left shoulder with a hand over it to avoid the fall.

His gaze get up and meet my figure and quickly the phone disappears.

«Too pretty»

I punch his arm «Stop it! And what happened to your hair?»

For the first time in edges Bokuto's hair are down and not spiked up. He has quite long hair and it's difficult see his eyes.

«Eh? You don't like, right? I wanted to try something new but I guess it wasn't a so good idea..» he put an hand behind his neck and look away.

I smile and gently take his face in my hands, make him look at me again «You are handsome, I mean it»

With that he return the usual Bokuto and start laughing and jumping.

I turn down the light and grab the key «Let's go!»

«I'M SO SORRY BELLE-CHAN! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE CAMP»

While we're walking down the streets we start talking about school and volleyball so I decided to tease him about the camp and his short memory.

Now he is shaking my shoulder with puppy eyes. I laugh and free myself.

«Don't worry, Kuroo already told me everything, we will come»

Bokuto pout «Soooo you text Kuroo?» he asks me.

Kuroo Tetsurō, captain of volleyball team Nekoma and Bokuto's friend since the first year of high-school. We all live in Tokyo and we have common friends so it's not strange that we became closer during the years. And Bokuto knows that.

«Not really, sometimes he asks me why you don't answer you phone or what can he gives you for your birthday...» I put a hand under my chin, thinking about the time Kuroo's text me.

«Do you like him?»

I turn my head and stop walking. He stops a few step ahead of me.

«He's a good guy but I see him just as a friend, why all this questions? Are you jealous about some stupid text?» I joke, taking his arm and linking it with mine.

I see his smile. He passes a hand trough his hair, so I can finally see his golden eyes.

«Of course I am! You're my best girl!» and with that he laugh and stop in front of a lovely restaurant.

Big blossom tree are outside the building and big red lanterns lighting the road. The place is quite big but when we step inside it seem even bigger.

«Wow..» I whisper, looking around the minimal decorations around the room. I love this type of place where the little things make the difference.

There are a lot of people but there's no noise, just a lovely chatting and some laugh.

Bokuto speaks with a waitress for some seconds and then they both return to me.

«This way» she show us our table. It was at the end of the room right beside the window, so we can have a clear view of the garden.

When we sit down I look at Bokuto «Kō-chan, this place is incredible! Why all this?»

He pass me a menù «I know right? I'm really the best!» then his eyes start scanning all the food «And you deserve this»

«It seem a date, Kō» I chuckle, thinking about what I want to eat.

«I text you that I would take you on a date! I'm your prince charming, aren't I?» he put the menù down.

I do the same «Of course you are»

The waitress came to us with a smile, ready to write down our orders.

«What can I get you?»

We both answer at the same time «Takoyaki, please!»

The girl laugh a little «You are a really cute couple!» and then she goes to the kitchen, left us behind in a blushing mess.

«So your team recommend you this cute place?» I recalled what he text me this morning. His eyes start sparkles.

«Well, not exactly all of them, just Akaashi» very predictable «He said that you would love a place like this and when I saw it I though it was perfect for you!»

«Akaashi is a real angel» I let out.

Bokuto put his elbow on the table and then his head on his hands «Am I not an angel too?»

I shake my head «No, not at all» I say laughing «You're more a little devil on my shoulder, who always make me do stupid things»

I can remember all the time we put ourselves in trouble for his ideas. His parents and my mom were desperate, we were literally uncontrollable.

«Do you remember when we used to sneak out in the middle of the night to play volleyball in the park near the school?» he asks, looking right in my eyes.

«And when we went to the beach and you almost drown yourself trying rescue my hat?»

«That damn hat! I hated it so much but you were crying so hard that I have to do something!» he put his hands on his hair, messing it.

«And then I calm down and come to help you because I could swim!»

We laugh at the memories we created together in 17 years of friendship.

«You know, you really are my best girl, Belle-chan» he takes my hand «Without you I would probably be dead by now or a really shitty volleyball player»

I squeeze his hand «Stop saying such things, we both teach each other how to play volleyball correctly and now look where we arrived»

Before he could say something else our food arrived and it smell so delicious that we're both drooling.

«Have a nice night!» the waitress smiles one more time.

We thank for the food and start eating.

«Man, Akaashi was right! It is very good!» Bokuto put another takoyaki in his mouth and swallow it with a sigh.

I nod, eating like a normal people «We have to thanks him later!»

«You're totally right!»

I feel my purse buzzing. I finish the last piece of meal and take my phone out.

A text from mom.

«Hi honey, sorry to interrupt your date! I just want to tell you that I'm going to bed now so don't come home too late! Say hello to Kōtarō from me!»

I smile «My mom says hello» I say to him, replying with a thumbs up at my mom.

«And I say that I need some fresh air after all I eat!» he moves away from the table and put his hands on his stomach.

«Me too» I put my phone away and start standing up. Bokuto follow my moves and literally run to the counter.

I don't understand what is he doing until I see he handle some money at the waitress and wait for me at the door. I reach him.

«Kō, you pay all the bill?» I furiously search my wallet, ready to give him my part.

He put his hand on my head and caress my hair «Don't worry, Belle-chan! Tonight you and I are on a date a this is my way to say thank you for coming!»

I can feel my cheeks getting hotter «You are really a dummy, let's go»

And with that we exiting the restaurant and start walking to my home. Bokuto's arm is resting on my shoulders, keeping me closer enough to smell his scent of deodorant and clean clothes.

I peek at his smiling face looking at the sky. A beautiful scenarios is right above us.

«The stars are really bright tonight» I say, even if I'm looking at him. He nod.

«Sure they are but you know who is even brighter?»

He lowered a little and put his face a few inches from mine. Behind his hair I can see his eyes, always so big and full of joy.

I tilt my head «Who?»

«Me, of course!» and with that I let out a laugh, already expecting this answer.

«You are so stupid! You should give me a compliment!» I pretend to be offense, getting away from his arms. He jog to me, take my waist and lift me, like I'm a little kid.

I start kicking around, laughing «Put me down, Kōtarō!»

But instead he turn me and put me on his shoulder. I grab his jacket to previde a fall.

After a moment of silence he decided to ask me something.

«Can I say something about your ass?»

I hit his back «Eh?! What the hell are you saying?!»

He chuckles and keep walking «C'mon, you say I should give you compliments and this is one!»

«And the compliment it really has to be about my ass?»

I see him nod «I'm gonna say it anyway»

I recognize the house around me and I know we're about to reach my house. He put me down right on the porch.

«Tonight I have to thank Akaashi for the amazing place he recommended» then he bend his knees and cupped my face «and I have also to thanks volleyball for the great ass that the hard practices has given you»

I can't control my laugh and Bokuto neither.

«Sorry, you know that I always speak my mind!» he says when we can calm down a little.

«You really know how to make me laugh» I pinch his cheek.

«I know you too well, Belle-chan!» then he takes a look at his watch «Geez, it's really late»

I sigh, knowing that this night is going to an end.

«You better go then»

He nod and hug me tight. I put my hands under his jacket to get closer and I can feel his heartbeat accelerate.

Cute boy who love affection.

«We should definitely do that more often» ha says once we divided.

I nod «Yes, we should»

And with that he starts to go away and I look at him until he turn the corner of the street, just like when we were kids.

Yeah, I should really thanks Akaashi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 54.7K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
82.2K 2.8K 53
Karin Komei's dream is to be the #1 pro hero and joining U.A High is step one to achieving her goal. Little did she know that there are many others w...
55K 2.3K 35
[Book 1 of Mike Zacharias x OC Series] โœ”๏ธ Silica Delaney's life was filled to the brim with twists, turns, and the unexpected. Noticeably, the swindl...