EUPHORIA-charlie dalton

By netpunezz

"euphoria, it's the feeling of intense excitement and happiness.." said the girl. "okay, and?" the boy quest... More

C A S T + P S A
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
TYSM FOR 10K

.12.

3.6K 130 63
By netpunezz

later in the afternoon, yet another dead poets society meeting was held except this time it was more so of just... smoking and talking honestly.

"you guys are gross. pipes? oh for gods sake, the cigarettes make the ladies swoon." olivia said to the boys who boo'd her.

"but this is sophisticated according to charlie." todd said to the girl in which charlie nodded when she looked over at him.

"ugh, sophisticated my ass, it's gross and won't be getting me swooning any time soon." olivia stated, pointing a finger effortlessly at charlie.

"oh come on, you're just trying to be tough." charlie sarcastically said, clearly messing with her head. when she looked over at him and gave a disapproving look he laughed, "okay. whatever you say."

"yeah alright but you're totally swooning over someone. "he jokes and she listens and laughs until her belly aches."" knox teased, reciting from what she said earlier before taking an inhale of his pipe and blowing it out. "who's the lucky guy?" he asked curiously.

"yeah who is it?" neil asked, leaning forward. "i'm sure it's someone."

"curious... we're all very curious, olivia. even cameron who's too wrapped up in school to care about romance." meeks said and all the boys but todd agreed.

"i- unfortunately meeks is right on that last part." cameron huffed.

"i-it's no one." olivia said with a nervous laugh, attempting to fight back the light red that began to overcome her cheeks. "no one at all." what a liar that girl was.

"yeah alright, come on! i'm sure it won't kill any of us." neil said and the boys agreed once again.

"yes, it won't be a dagger to the heart." charlie replied with a weak shrug as he tried to not let his expression drop completely. it was already starting to turn into a worried expression.

charlie's agreement and statement was false. his heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest... what if she didn't like him? what if he just had his hopes up too high? he didn't know and that scared him.

"it's no one in this group. i- well..." she paused glancing around. her eyes lingered amongst all the boys in the group. they stayed on charlie a bit longer than anyone else. she tucked a strand for hair behind her ear with a nervous laugh. "it's actually about no one... no one." jeez olivia's lying was on a streak that day wasn't it? "i just-i wrote it randomly. i'm a romantic girl okay? i like romance and i like cliché stuff like flowers, going to movies, cuddling and watching the dang stars while talking about all the stupid little things, well stargazing is fine for me romantic or platonic honestly, but you all get the point i'm sure."

"awh, liv is a hopeless romantic and in love with no one!" exclaimed charlie, wrapping his arms around the girl playfully. he was trying so hard to get rid of his nerves, trying to stop thinking about what she had said before she explained it was about no one. but he didn't know it was a lie and that wasn't his fault.

"oh alright, fool." olivia laughed, patting his arm, not bothering to move his arm from around her shoulders. she already knew it'd land right back where it came from.

charlie then excitedly got up, moving his arm from around olivia as he adjusted his saxophone. "gentlemen, and lady of course. "poetrusic" by charles dalton." he introduced before playing random notes on it which made everyone in the cave cover their ears.

"ugh, charlie!" knox exclaimed, covering his ears tightly.

"oh no." meeks commented with a gentle laugh.

"chaos screaming, chaos dreaming. gotta do more! gotta be more!" charlie said before he started to play a real tune on the saxophone.

"wow, he can actually play something boys!" olivia exclaimed messing around and charlie simply ignored her statement.

"that was nice. that was great. where did you learn to play like that?" pitts questioned the saxophone playing boy.

"my parents made me take the clarinet for years." he explained.

"ah and the sax was just more...sophisticated?" olivia asked, raising an eyebrow.

"i love the clarinet." cameron said and the group looked at him confused almost.

"i hated it. the saxophone.....the saxophone is more sonorous... not really sophisticated, liv." charlie said with a shrug.

"vocabulary." meeks said with a grin upon his face shocked that charlie actually could use vocabulary other than something like 'full' rather than sonorous.

all of a sudden knox jumped up from
his seat shaking his head. "i can't take it anymore. if i don't have chris, I'm gonna kill myself." he said.

"oh, honey... you-i-never mind..." olivia said, exhaling sharply. god, the poor boy had fallen and he fell good.

"knoxious, you've gotta calm down.." charlie said looking at the boy, slightly concerned.

"no, charlie. that's just my problem. i've been calm all my life. i'll do something about that." knox said looking around at the group and neil questioned where he was going.

"what are you gonna do?" charlie asked.

"yeah, i mean, isn't she dating that so called chet danburry? the boy who could '"eat a football"?" the girl asked, recalling what charlie previously said about the boy.

"i'm gonna call her." knox laughed before exiting the cave and the group grabbed their cloaks and followed behind him. charlie began playing more tunes that sounded like pure garbage again and olivia groaned.

"i'm going to shove that down your throat." she said, pushing him from the side lightly.

"ooh, is that a threat? god, i'm so scared." charlie grinned, playing random notes once again.

olivia narrowed her eyes, grabbing the saxophone, taking off. charlie yelled at her as he tried grabbing it back as the others quickly walked through the woods ahead of the two. "no, hey! come on!" she said with a laugh as she boy picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"and this is what you get for stealing things that aren't yours." he laughed.

"charles dalton, if you don't put me down right now!" she exclaimed, laughing. "i- you know what, fine by me. now i don't have to walk." she said as she held the instrument.

that last statement made charlie put her down. "guess you're walking, liv..unless you just wanna a hand the saxophone over." he shrugged, walking backwards.

"uh, no way. i'll walk." olivia said and charlie nodded.

"very well then. have fun carrying the instrument. it gets heavy after a mile." he said, walking next to the girl now.

boy was he right.

once arriving back at the school grounds, the other boys were there waiting.

"it's about time, mrs and mr dalton, what took you so long? the birds and the bees?" cameron joked around.

"uh... yeah no." charlie said shaking his head, walking across the field.

"you disgust me." olivia said, her face blank as she exhaled sharply.

"what? what?! come on! you guys, i was just joking around!" cameron exclaimed turning around to the two who walked away and the others followed.

"don't go ruining stuff for them, dipshit.." knox rolled his eyes, pushing past cameron.

-

knox stood against the wall and quickly slammed the phone down after an attempt to call chris.

"come on knox, you got this. just be smooth. carpe diem." olivia said to the boy who was going to call up chris to see if she wanted to hang out.

"yeah, of course. she's gonna hate me. the danburrys will hate me. my parents will kill me." knox rambled and olivia told him to take a deep breath. "all right, goddamn it. you're right. "carpe diem." even if it kills me." he said picking the phone up and putting another coin in.

then he answered. the group listened in on the conversation, olivia even hit charlie's arm excitedly a few times as she could hear most of what chris was saying.

"oh my god tell us all about it! what did she say?" olivia asked excitedly as he put the phone down dumbfoundly. nothing excited her more than a good romance between someone she was friends with and another.

"YAWP!!" knox exclaimed with a laugh and the group cheered. "you believe it? she was gonna
call me. she invited me to a party with
her."

"oh that's great, knoxie!" the girl excitedly squealed. "where?!" she asked the boy.

"at chet danburry's house." he answered and olivia and the others let out 'oohs'. not good ones. "yeah..oh god, can you believe it? she was gonna call me. she invited me to a party with her." the boy swooned.

"at chet danburry's house." charlie stated to the boy hoping t knew that it was at chets house. the chet danburry's house and knox nodded giving a 'yeah'. "so, you don't really think she means you're going with her?

"well, of course not, charlie. but that's not the point. that's not the point at all." knox said shaking his head as he looked at his best friend.

"then what is the point?" charlie questioned.

"the point is that she was thinking about me. i've only met her once, and already she's thinking about me. damn it. it's gonna happen, guys. i feel it. she is going to be mine. carpe. carpe!" the boy exclaimed walking up the stairs with a big ol' smile on his face.

"poor boy... drowned by love. he's trying hard. but that's not a bad thing. he's destined, i like that."

"alright you goons. it's almost past curfew. hit the hay." mr keating said as he walked own the hallway into the area where they were at.

"right, yes, sir." meeks said before signaling lfor them to come too with a quick tilt  of his head.

the group said a quick "goodnight captain" before rushing up the stairs.

olivia said a goodnight to the boys as she walked down the hallways and entered into her room. she shut the door behind her and turned on the lamp on her desk. she shut her blinds and then got into a simple white nightgown she bought. the female hummed, grabbing a book before laying down in her bed.

hearing a knock at the door after about thirty minutes of reading, olivia raised an eyebrow. she placed her book down and got up from the bed walking over to the door and opened it. "dalton? what is it?" she asked.

"shall i compare thee to a summers day? thou more lovely and more temperate?" he asked.

"that's cute... i'm flattered. shakespeare's 18th sonnet. what's this about?" she asked with a small blush on her cheeks.

"do you trust me?" he asked, and olivia shrugged.

"i mean yeah, why wouldn't i? you're my best friend." she chuckled and he nodded.

"true. anyways come on." he said pulling her out of her room and closed the door.

"dalton i swear, you're going to get us in deep shit." she whispered.

"pfft as if you didn't sneak out with a group of teenage boys at 12am. twice already. god that sounds wrong." he whispered with a quiet laugh.

"shut up. but where are you taking me?" she asked, now slightly worried as he opened up a door.

"just trust me." he said with a heavy sigh, keeping his hand on her eyes as they walked.

~~
A/N:
1920 words! this was a long one but yknow. long ones are nice.

hope y'all enjoyed! sorry for the cliff hanger pfft also not sorry bc the next chapter is everything.

i could double update today bUt y'know we'll see 😳👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344 0 9
Hey y'all ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ this is my first published story so. Please don't bully me. Uh so ig this is a first girl at Welton type thing?? Maybe a Charlie Dalt...
81.2K 1.6K 23
เณƒโ€โžท ๐•พ๐–†๐–‘๐–™๐–‡๐–š๐–—๐–“ .เณƒเฟ๏ฟผ ๐…๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐— ๐‚๐€๐“๐“๐Ž๐ ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐–ค“ ๐–ค“ ๐–ค“ โ› โ› ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ in golden feathered wings, ๐…๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐— ๐‚๐€๐“๏ฟฝ...
10.5K 253 17
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ i don't wanna look at anything else now that i say you. i don't wanna think of any else now that...
73.5K 3.1K 26
โ› ๐’๐’‡ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’–๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š๐’†๐’”. โœ โช charlie dalton x fem oc โซ โช dead poets society...