Caught By Flames (Kyojuro Ren...

Da FlameBaby_Kyokun

Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain w... Altro

1 : Prolouge
2 : Training (1)
3 : Training (2)
4 : Final Selection (1)
5 : Final Selection (2)
6 : Final Selection (3)
7 : Recovery
8 : We Meet Again (1)
9 : We Meet again (2)
10 : Out for the Day
11 : A Day in the Garden
12 : Demon Train?! (1)
13 : Demon Train?! (2)
14 : Please Live...
15 : Special Attention
16 : The Truth and Emotions
17 : Vulnerability
18 : Kinda Random Chapter lol
19 : Another Random Chapter lmao
20 : Not Again...
21 : Sweet Confessions
omg y'all, update on manga series
22 : Lovey Dovey
23 : Beauty
24 : Smile
25 : Date Night
26 : Divided and Connected
27 : Happiness and Joy!!
28 : Swordsmith Village
29 : Upper Moon One
30 : Spotlight
31 : Lonely Sky
32 : Daydreams or Nightmares
33 : Train, Damn Pillars
34 : A Gruesome Night
35 : Kyojuro,- no wait- SURPRISE!!
36 : Bonding + Announcement
Side Story : Haunted
Side Story : My Idol Criminal (1)
Side Story : My Idol Criminal (2)
37 : The End of the Beginning (1)
38 : The Beginning of the End (2)
39 : Your Hell (1)
40 : Your Hell (2)
41 : Your Hell (3)
42 : Your Hell (4)
43 : Your Hell (5)
44 : Your Hell (6)
45 : Saved Or Not?
46 : Promises of War
47 : End of the War (1)
48 : End of the War (2)
50 : The Ending (2)
51 : Her Dream of the Past
52 : Epilogue
Important Announcement I guess lol
Not an Update, Sorry lmao
Hello again, I'm back for the grave. Kinda
I wanna have an even number of parts so

49 : The Ending (1)

4.4K 111 269
Da FlameBaby_Kyokun

Kyojuro sat in a chair beside you, waiting anxiously like he had been almost constantly since the end of the fight. Your eyes had yet to open, causing him to worry and stress himself out even more. His hand held yours tightly against his forehead as his eyes were closed. Hearing your soft breathing did calm him, even if it was just a little... at least you weren't dead.

It had been 4 months, baffling everyone. It was the longest you've ever been in a sleep state without waking up. Even after recovering when you were younger, 4 months for you was a staggering amount of time... and had Kyojuro worried you'd never open your eyes again.

A soft knock beckoned Aoi into the room, her sad gaze landing on your still body and Kyojuro who didn'teven raise his head from the bent down position. You were breathing, you were alive... just asleep. For how much longer, though? For how much longer would you worry your friends? She felt bad for Kyojuro who was almost always at your bedside, waiting for you to wake up. For him to see your eyes once again.

"Hey, Sabito and Giyuu stopped by. They want you to go rest and I think it would be a great time to spend time with your brother and father. They said they'd watch over her until tomorrow." She spoke softly, hoping he agreed.

Knowing everyone was worried about him, he gave a bright smile, his tired expression not fooling anyone. "Alright." His voice was more empty than it ever had been, although he tried to hide it. Leaning over you, he kissed your forehead and gave your hand a soft squeeze. "I'll be back tomorrow, love. Take as long as you need, we're not going anywhere." He tapped your cheek with his fingers, slowly leaving the room to go to the Rengoku estate.

Aoi sat on the bed beside you, a small and sad smile pointed at your peaceful sleeping expression. "He's worried about you, (Y/N)." Tears filled her eyes, small sobs beginning to escape her throat, "we all are- how much longer?" She sobbed harder for a moment before wiping her face with a sniffle, putting on a tough face. "We'll all be here when you wake up, (Y/N)-san, don't worry!" She said, hearing two knocks at the door. It slid open revealing Giyuu and Sabito who had said they would stop by, only they were accompanied by more than a few others.

Michikatsu found his way to your bedside first, sitting beside Aoi with his hand on your bandaged forearm. "Good Morning, (Y/N). Hope you're sleeping well because you've been sleeping for quite awhile." He said with little emotion, slightly ticking Sanemi off.

"You're probably the reason she's been asleep so long, you sadistic bastard-!" Sanemi shouted at the former demon.

Shinobu clicked her tongue, "Now, now. Calm down, your shouting isn't helping her wake up, Sanemi-san."

It wasn't effective, though, as Nezuko and the three teenage boys wailed together over the sleeping you. Aoi had considered banning them from visiting, but thought it would be too cruel for them. Especially after everything they've been through together.

"How's Rengoku-san holding up?" Sabito asked with Giyuu close behind.

Aoi shook her head, "Not very well... I've never seen him look so down before. That's why I told him to visit his father and brother." She admitted, Sabito nodding.

"She'll wake up soon, especially with all your whining." He tugged Tanjiro's ear slightly as the boy yelped and bowed slightly.

Suddenly, the door flew open with a voice booming louder than everyone else's towards the poor visitors and you. "The brat's still flamboyantly sleeping, I see!" Tengen shouted, getting slapped on the back of the head by Hinatsuru.

"Quiet you, and let her rest. She obviously needs it or she would be awake hugging us all right now."

You twitched slightly.

Tengen sighed, just as defeated as the rest of the group. "The gloomy mood isn't very flamboyant, you know... I was only trying to make them smile. Not to mention, I flamboyantly doubt (Y/N) would want to wake up to everyone crying." He mumbled with crossed arms, Hinatsuru and Makio finding their way to your side while Suma cheered the tall man up.

Shinobu looked around suddenly, "Hey, had anyone seen Mitsuri or Obanai-san??" She questioned, not seeing either.

"They're in the garden. They said they didn't want to visit because it would get too emotional in here." Tanjiro softly spoke from his spot in the group of teens.

Shinobu understood and gave a nod. "So that only leaves Muichiro who left last week to do something... if only Gyomei-san was here..."

Gyomei had been the only pillar they lost that day. It was because he refused the medicine the kakushi tried to give him, telling then to give it to the younger people. It was honorable, and something they wanted to tell you. They were proud to of only lost one pillar. It was strange, they were going in willing to risk their lives and die... but only one did... (okay, I love Gyomei... but he deserves to be with his adopted kids... killing demons was his only reason for living and I honestly didn't wanna make him suffer so I let him be the only death... he still in my heart tho ❤❤)

Their voices were barely audible to you, only sounding like mere whispers from far, far away. Your body felt heavy, your eyes feeling tired despite being closed. You no longer felt the pain from the torture, leading you to wonder how long you had been asleep.

It was pitch black and cold. Your mind immediately went to 'omg, I'm dead, aren't I' mode as you freaked out, looking around. You knew you weren't dead, though, as soon as no one appeared. You were sure your mother and brother would be the first to greet you and they weren't there.

No one was there. There was no light, there was no warmth. No sign of anyone but you.

It was only you. "How long have I been here?" You asked yourself, wondering if time was different here like it had been in the land of the dead.

Suddenly, you heard a voice. "(Y/N), please wake up soon..." it sounded sad and filled with impatience. Another muffled voice chastised the first one and...

Slowly, their voices began getting closer. Most sounded worried... but you just wanted to sleep. You felt so tired... couldn't they just leave for a moment? Quiet down just a little?

You twitched again.

The warmth of someone's hand touching your cheek filled your senses, your eyes shooting open as you gasp sitting upright.

"What the fuck just happened??" You shouted, one hand gripping the white flamed haori thst was wrapped around you while the other was touching your cheek seeing everyone staring at you in shock. "Uh... what's wrong with you guys? You look like you've just seen a ghost..." your eyes widen as everyone just stood there for a moment.

Everyone looked teary eyed, the room suddenly exploding in noise and squeals while the entire group began moving to envelop you in a tight hug, preventing you from breathing. You let them hold onto you, as if for dear life, until they all slowly pulled away, Michikatsu and Tanjiro being the last to pull away. It had been awkward for you since you had never been greeted like that before...

Tanjiro wailed into your lap, apologizing like crazy for injuring you so seriously while in his demon state. While you, on the other hand, just sweatdropped and scratched your cheek nervously.

Michikatsu gave your head a pat with a small smile. "I'm glad you're finally awake again." He spoke calmly, you happily nodding in response.

"I uh... gotta be honest here... I don't... really remember much from the fight..." you nervously responded to their questions and enthusiastic exclaims. "But I do remembering being a total ass while in the fortress. It was funny watching Douma and Muzan get irritated, not being able to kill me." You chuckled, hoping to lighten the mood.

Tanjiro reeled backwards, "so you're saying you don't remember me turning into a demon and nearly killing you?!"

You thought for a moment before chuckling sweetly with a bright smile, "As if you could ever even dream of killing me. I'm sure that's what I was thinking, how I was stronger whether you were a demon or not. You're still our Tanjiro after all~." You cooed and pet his head affectionately before the door slid open harshly revealing not one. Not two.

But THREE crying Rengoku's.

Senjuro jumped into your lap immediately, Kyojuro and Shinjuro hugging you from the sides tightly.

It was a Rengoku crying party it seemed, not that you cared all to much. You were just glad they were okay and happy.

Tears formed at the corner of your eyes as you giggled at their affection. They slowly broke away, Kyojuro staying as close as he could, quietly waiting for everyone to get the hint to get the hell out so he could have his alone time with you. It had been way too long since you had been spared a moment to just sit with each other happily without having to worry.

Slowly, the group became smaller and smaller until no one but Kyojuro and you remained in the room. As soon as the door was slid closed, he pulled you tightly into his arms, your face pressed to his chest.

Shocked from the sudden bear hug, you coughed and slowly rubbed his back softly, letting him know it was going to be okay now.

Everything would be just perfect now.

You would no longer have to worry about demons, or death.

You could focus on what you wanted most out of life.

Future generations would no longer have to worry.

The two of you didn't have to worry about your future kids putting their lives on the line in battle...

It would all finally be okay now.

Slowly, Kyojuro pulled away, cupping your still bandaged but healed cheeks gently while placing his forehead against yours.

With a sweet smile, you raised your index finger and touched his nose. "Boop-!" you giggled as a wide smile spread across his face.

"I'm glad you haven't changed much after everything you've been through, Snowball." He chuckled and kissed your cheek.

"Well, I like me a lot, so I'm glad I haven't changed too." He lightly laughed before laying his head on your shoulder, still holding you by the waist. Not being able to help yourself, you began playing with his soft hair, humming a song until you realized he was fast asleep.

Slowly, you laid him on the bed next to you, pulling the blanket over the both of you. With rosy cheeks, you kissed his forehead, laying back down in his arms, "Goodnight, Kyojuro. Sleep well, dear..." you whispered sweetly getting a hum in response.

It was enough for you. After witnessing everything you had, you knew he cared about you more than almost anyone other than Senjuro and Shinjuro. They're your only competitors... you chuckled to yourself at that thought.

You were glad you had finally woken up because now you would get good rest. Rest that you won't wake up tired from, even after 4 months.

The worst part of the day was learning about the fate of Kagaya Ubuyashiki, Amane Ubuyashiki, their older twins, and Gyomei.

You felt happy, though. Gyomei was with those he lost all those years ago... and Kagaya would no longer suffer from his disease...

You hugged Kyojuro tighter, burying your face into his toned chest, taking in his scent. Your face was as red as a tomato, but that was okay. You just couldn't help yourself... it had been so long since you had spent any long period of time with Kyojuro.

Now here you were. Finally alone. Finally together. Finally without worries... you were ecstatic about both of you making it out of the fight alive. Neither of you had to lose one another, although you felt guilty for making everyone wait.

But finally... it was the end...

A/N: Next chapter will be mainly just (Y/N) and Kyojuro spending time together!! It's been way to long since they had a date... 😁😁 I wanted to do a wedding scene..... but I've never been to one or watched one so I have no clue what happens at one so, sorry about that-!!

I'm gonna go crawl into a hole now for my lack of experiences in the world 😅🤣

Hope your enjoyed~

(Totally did NOT stay up until 4am writing the rough draft of this chapter-) lmao

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

224K 6.5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
1.1K 69 13
A world and body not your own. Demon slayer, a simple enjoyment in your last life. Yet here you are. Is there a chance to save all your favorites? Li...
9.9K 272 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...