Reincarnated As My Vampire Go...

By Arifeto

Leia was a girl who lost it all, her life, her friends, her family, all she had left was her world. Well her... More

Prologue
1 - The Awakening Of A New Child
2 - A New Arrival
3 -The Adventure
3.5 - The Gods
4 - More Introductions
5 - The Guild
6 - The Quest
7 - The Demon Lord
8 - Adam
10 - The Broken Doll
11 - The Broken Doll - Part 1
12 - The Adventures To The Border
13 - A Tragic Godnapping
Thanks!
14 - The Dire Wolf King - Part 1
15 - The Dire Wolf King - Part 2
16 - A Broken Doll - Part 2
17 - A Pet
18 - No Longer A Cute Puppy
19 - Don't Worry I Won't Bite
20 - Back To The Future, Of Another World - Part 1
21 - How Cliche Of You - Part 1
22 - Back To The Future, Of Another World - Part 2
23 - Alcohol Is Always Fun
24 - Totally A News Team
25 - How Cliche Of You - Part 2
Christmas Special - Chapter 26 - Request For Help
Chapter 27 - A Mysterious Man
Chapter 28 - Where am I?
Chapter 29 - The End

9 - Evolution

2.2K 79 8
By Arifeto

Authors Note: I have changed Status to appraisal now, and I have also made it so that Zia can Appraise objects. Anyway, enjoy!

< Demon Kings POV >

"Are all war preparations ready?" My voice roared throughout the room.

"Yes, although Demon Lord Frigan seems to be having some difficulties, I have dispatched some scouts to find out his situation Sire," My assistant explained as my eyes looked towards the empty seat.

"Does it matter? Frigan was a weakling! He doesn't deserve to be an esteemed Demon Lord!" A woman's voice screamed from my right, as I looked over I saw the Demon Lord Veia, she was one of the strongest of my servants, she was also the only vampire Demon Lord.

"I agree, all other preparations are ready, I can send a small detachment to deal with his work!" Another one continued, this time a man from my left, a more 'mediocre' Demon Lord Makyle, he was actually not a demon but instead a pure blooded Lizardman, which is  rather rare, as even Veia was not a pure blooded Vampire, mostly due to the fact that all pure blooded vampires let alone normal vampires are dead, that is except the so called ' God of Darkness ' it is believed that there are in fact no more pure blooded vampires.

"Continue as you please, I will he preparing!" I grunted standing up and leaving the room, I immediately turned to my room.

I sat down on my stool.

It has been several centuries or so, I don't really bother with time, it may be millennia, since my last attack on the human kingdom in hope to reach the Elven Kingdoms and finally the Life Tree, so I can revive our God.

For some reason apparently I woke up faster than I usually do, this caused my Lords to get fiesty, believing it proves we are supposed to win, but I believe not, something must have happened to cause my awakening, and although Frigan is weak, he is still a Low God, he should have won that battle...

Something is wrong.

<Zias POV>

What did he do, what happened? Adam's ok, he's powerful! He's fast and he can dodge most of my attacks, he's fine!

But that snicker...

Minor Teleport

《Sorry, but that is too far for minor teleport》

A screen appeared, why!

Minor Teleport, Minor Teleport,Minor Teleport, Minor Teleport, Minor Teleport, Minor Teleport, Minor Teleport, Minor Teleport

《Sorry, but that is too f-fzt djj#%^÷^÷=^&55÷&=/&&÷5&》

《Sorry b-bz-b u h t-r %#"%/;!#(?¥#!!'》

《Upgrading Minor Teleport》

Error, Error, Terminating Program Code Name ' Great Sage ' 》

《Terminating all programs activated by ' Great Sage ' 》

《Disabling Illusion》

《Disabling Fake Appraisal 》

《Disabling Appraisal Jamming》

Worldwide Teleport Unlocked》

What in the world...

Well anyway I need to help Adam!Its always good to be cautious just in case!

Worldwide Teleport

My body suddenly lost all sense of feeling as by feet floated through air before I felt an immense heat and the feeling of dirt beneath my feet.

My eyes opened with a haze, as they slowly began workingmi looked around, when I saw a cloaked figure.

A Lich.

I looked in front of him and saw my brother, he was in his child form, he must have deactivated it to unlock his true power, what happened, my eyes looked around as I scanned the hell like surroundings.

Where the great walls of the village stood there was now a deep pit. With flames touching the sky.

And where the farms lay there was now piles of blood and bodies.

How could they.

I look at my brother again.

He lost his arm and there's a massive earth spike through his heart.

The Lich.

He needs to die.

I walked forwards as the Lich turned around.

He had a large smile on his face.

I punched him.

My hand smashed through his bones shattering them, he would die, I reached into his cloak and ripped out his magic core, as the skeleton fell to the ground.

I looked to my brother.

He can't be dead.

Name: Adam Zanglief
Race: Half-Blood Vampire
Age: 6
Attributes: Darkness, Poison
Mana Capacity: 9236 (0)
Titles: Disciple Of  Goddess of All Creation , Assasin , Poison Lover , Alchemist , Sister Admirer , Faker ???
Skills: Poison Making Lvl 3 , Poison Magic Lvl 7Assassination Lvl 1 , Dagger Technique Lvl 4 , Dagger Arts Lvl 2 , Dual Wielding Lvl 6 , Presence Detection , Darkness Magic Lvl 4 , Poison Resistance
State: Deceased
Stats :
STR:213 (0)
AGI:762(0)
DEX:791(0)
MGC:723(0)

No, no how!

I'll save him!

I'm a God!

I'll put him in my storage until I'm ready!

Dimensional Storage

His body disappeared into my skill. I'm pretty sure time doesn't pass! I can fix him!

My eyes began to water, I don't want to lose him, what would I have left.

I can't go back to the guild.

Suddenly I felt something tear through my flesh and come out of my chest.

I looked down and saw a sword.

I placed my hand on it.

How dare you kill my brother and try and then try and kill me!

You will all pay!

I stood up turning around and saw Frigan with a grin.

"Its the end now Vampire! I thought we got rid of all of you lot in the Purge but I guess not!" He twisted around his sword trying to hurt me, I reached my hand down onto its blade crushing it in my hand.

His face turned sour,"You'll pay for that!" He screamed flying backwards and ordering the succubuses, who had now surrounded, me too attack.

I leaped towards Frigan ignoring them and instead placed my hand on his face, smashing it into the ground.

He looked up at me, blood trickling down from his face.

"You've done now!" He signalled for the others to stop attacking me, well trying.

I took my sword out as he lunged at me.

His first covering itself with lightening as jumped above me and began slamming his fist into the ground.

I kicked the ground launching myself left as he slammed into the ground.

He stood back up with a sword in his hand, where did he get that?

I pointed my hand towards him ' Blood Jave- '

He appeared in front of me slicing my hand off, what?

He doesn't have a teleport ability?

Right?

Name: Frigan Iyantiu
Race: Skeletal Dragon Demom / Low God
Age:948
Attributes: Darkness, Earth Lightning
Mana Capacity: 10,980
Titles: Demon Lord , Servant Of Demon King , Servant Of Demon God , Mass Murderer,  Slayer of Heroes , ?????
Skills: Skilled Earth Magic Lvl 6 , Enhanced Lightning Magic Lvl 3 , Darkness Magic Lvl 9 , Skilled Hand To Hand Combat Lvl 10 , Sword Techniques Lvl 2 , Mana Sucking ?????
STR:1342
AGI:1543
DEX:985
MGC:3241

"Looking at my status again? Yes you may look at it in all of its glory! Although do beware I did hide some of them!

No he played me! This disgusting little bone pile!

I'll just kill him, it doesn't matter that he chopped off my hand!

I swung my sword at his head as I heard the clash of metal and kicked him in his chest, but he didn't budge.

I rushed towards him dropping my weapon, I leaned in to punch him but he moved left, punching me into the tree line, I crashed through them breaking several trees along my way.

I guess this is it.

It was short...

《Due to emergency, unique skill ' Administrator Lvl 2 ' has been given authorization to use emergency power, you will now be evolved into new species know as, Divine Ancesteral Vampire/ Mid God》

《Due to evolution to Mid God rank, you will now acquire a Divine Title, Goddess of All Creation , has been selected》

《Evolution has began》

My eyes faded, I saw some sort of screen in front me but my eyes wouldn't focus, well it doesn't matter, probably just a death message or something.

<Frigans POV>

I had beaten that brat!

She thought she could stand up too me!

I'm unkillable, and now I'll send her head back to her disgusting Master!

It's probably that God of War!

Hah!

I see her!

Wait that energy...

No, she can't be!

Impossible!

We hunted them down for this reason she can't!

She a pure ancestor!

But...

<Zia's POV>

A new power flooded my flood and my body, I felt anew.

I opened my eyes and I saw Frigan standing speechless.

What happened?

It's weird I felt something, different...

Name: Zia Zanglief
Race: Divine Ancesteral Vampire/Mid God/Goddess of All Creation
Age:8
Attributes: Blood, Darkness, Creation, Destruction and Summoning
Mana Capacity: ;&€$&$(&#$;;&&#$€;£;$&#(;$&;#_;
Titles: The Reincarnated, Goddess of All Creation, Overpowered, Magic Lover, Adventurer , Rabbit Slayer , Hungerless , Evolved , Unstoppable Catastrophe
Skills: Command, Mana Sucking , Sword Arts Lvl 3, Sword Technique Lvl 5 , Dark Magic Lvl 7 , Blood Magic Lvl 8, Summoning Magic , Ancesteral Vampire ( Blood Mist, Blood Boost, Summon Household,Vampire Morphing, Vampire Sisters) Divine Power Lvl1, Creation Magic Lvl1, Destruction Magic Lvl1, Clairvoyance, Dimensional Rift, Appraisal Lvl5, Divine communication
Stats :
STR:22387
AGI:37268
DEX:21561
MGC:#$$%#&!#&&#!€#**#£!^#€!#!

Ahhhhhh

Oh ok.

The norm.

I get evolved into a Mid God with both creation and destruction magic, am now a species i didn't make and am also slightly more powerful.

Well at least I have now surpassed my ability to perceive how much Mp I have...

Oh Frigans there, what was I doing?

I just remember walking and everyone dies and Frigan comes out...

Uhhhhhh

I was on a walk, then they came then there was an explosion...

Ohh I remember!

I have to murder that little pile of bones!

He will pay!

<Narrator's POV>

The massive tree shook as leaves and branches weakened, many gods ran frantically around but few looked up to see the great island that came all those years ago moving again.

It began floating towards the ground stopping just below the clouds, as if awaiting, something or possibly someone...

The high Gods were one of the only ones who did not run around like chickens without a head as they all knew what this meant, something truly powerful had risen, something said only in legends, and something that the gods had never truly expected...

Because she is coming back!

《==========》

This has been exciting, I really don't know why I decided to already evolve her into a Mid god, but hey, what can go wrong when you make a character monstrously powerful!

Also if you couldn't tell, I can't write Zia being really angry, but use your imagination and it might just sound good enough!

Sorry if this was too short, but the next one should be longer!

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed make sure sure to vote and comment! If you want to tell me some advice feel free!

And have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 22 45
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
545K 18.9K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...