MewGulf Ever Lasting Loveโค

By MewGulf_fics

Mew and Gulf have been dating for 2 years now and they've been through alot of up and downs but their love fo... More

1: It's not what your thinking!
2: I'm sorry for being such an asshole
3: You're mine
4: I just need you
5: Suprise
6: A perfect date
7: I don't want to talk to you
8: You worry too much
9: I'm shy
10: Prepare yourself
11: What's wrong Gulf?
12: Do you not trust me?
13: Because it's you
14: Cringey again
15: Suffering for a suprise
16: Kisses and Petals
17: Tight schedule
18: How can i leave you alone?
19: Friendzoned (?)
๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ง: ๐– ๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–ฃ”
Bonus: A little jealousy
20: No more dating
๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ง: ๐– ๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐— 2๐–ฃ”
Bonus: A bitter kiss
Epilogue: Forever with you
New story!โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒป

Bonus: Obsession

6.6K 253 59
By MewGulf_fics

Hey guys here's the bonus chapter! Again, keep in mind that this is not the epilogue. Epilogue will be uploaded later. I know I said that the bonus chapter will be short, but it ended up longer than I expected sorry lol. I hope you guys like it! 🥰

Also please give me some feedback, it really encourages me to write. I feel so happy when I read your comments!❤

    ✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯❤︎✯

"Gulf"
"Gulf, babyyy"
"Bii, Gulff"

But no matter how many times Mew called sweetly, Gulf wouldn't look at him. It was all his fault though. He introduced Gulf to a new video game and now Gulf has been obsessed with it for the past week. He was so focused on increasing his rank that he didn't spare a glance at Mew most of the time.

"Gulfff...please let's eat, you've been playing the entire day" Mew tried again, gently shaking his lover's arm. He regretted immediately though.

"URGH P'Mew I lost because of you" Gulf said in annoyance. He glared at Mew and got up heading to the table for dinner. Mew followed and sat in front of Gulf with sad puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry" Mew muttered softly.

Gulf didn't say anything. He finished his dinner quickly and went back to sit on the floor beside the couch and started playing again.
Mew sighed. He regretted introducing Gulf to this game so much.

11𝗽𝗺
"Gulff...let's go to sleep please" Mew sat beside Gulf pleading him while Gulf was still focused on his game.

"Phi you go to bed, I'll join later. Plus it's holidays right now, I can go to sleep whenever I want." Gulf said, still not looking at Mew.

"Gulfffff. You know I can't sleep without you. Come to cuddle with me, we haven't had many cuddles recently." Mew said softly.

"Phi stop being a baby and go to sleep. I'm not going anywhere I'll literally be just a few feet away from you!" Gulf said in an annoyed and stern voice.

Mew got up, he went to bed and covered himself with the blanket, hugging a pillow, letting a single tear fall. Although Gulf didn't notice at all, Mew was hurt. He felt dejected and lonely and he didn't like that Gulf was treating him like air just cause of a damn game.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
Mew prepared breakfast for Gulf, placed it on the table and then headed out for a jog early in the morning. He didn't want to deal with Gulf's game addiction anymore, if he did even for 1 more day he knew he'd go crazy and also get hurt. He also didn't want this to be a reason for them to fight.

After the jog he called up his friends to meet up. He needed a distraction. They met and had a few drinks, but Mew still being annoyed kept shoving shots down his throat despite his friends trying to stop him.

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆
Gulf was playing games but when he looked up at the clock he realised that it's late and Mew still hadn't come home. He ignored the thought at first but even after 2 hours there was no sign of Mew. Gulf turned off his game and called Mew but the latter's phone was switched off. Gulf kept calling, he was really worried now, Mew never comes home this late, latest would be around 10pm but now it was 1am. After calling many times he kept his phone down and walked towards the kitchen and on the table he saw food with a note on the side.

~𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.~

"SHITTTTT" Gulf cursed as he read it. Gulf finally realized that he had been an asshole to Mew this entire week. "He didn't even complain that much, even made food for me, he was being so lovely, all I did was ignore him for an electronic device." Gulf slapped himself mentally. He wished he hadn't done that, he wish hadn't said such mean things to his fiance. Then he remembered Mew's hurt face from the day before. "Fuxkkk. I messed up so bad. I'm such an asshole. What have I doneeee! P'Mew doesn't deserve me!" Gulf yelled to himself in frustration.

Gulf sat down on the couch holding his phone in his hand, hugging his legs and leaning his head on them. It was 2am and he still couldn't contact Mew, he had called Mew's friends but none of them picked up either. He was hoping nothing bad happened to Mew. Just then the front door unlocked.

Gulf leaped out of his seat and ran to the front, it was Mew, he finally came, but he was drunk. Very drunk.

"PHIIII" Gulf screamed and ran upto catch and embrace Mew who couldn't even stand still. He held him and carefully led him to the bed. Gulf layed Mew down, got a wet towel and cleaned him, changed his clothes and covered him with a blanket.

"Gulf"

"Yes phi I'm here"

"Gulf baby why are you ignoring me" Mew cried. He was speaking in his drunken state.

"P'Mew"

"Your so mean. You never looked at me once, you always ignored me, you didn't cuddle with me, no good night kisses, no good morning kisses. Am I really worth nothing compared to your game" Mew whined, tears falling unknowingly.

Gulf felt a stab in his heart when Mew said those words. He hated himself for treating Mew that way. He hated that he had made Mew feel unimportant. Gulf slowly used his thumb to wipe away Mew's unstoppable tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry boo. I won't do that ever again. I'm sorry" Gulf whispered to himself and hugged Mew to sleep.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
Gulf woke up at 5am. He was going to make Mew breakfast. Somehow. He looked through alot of cooking videos for like an hour but he didn't understand. He ended up calling his mum via video call asking for help. After 3 hours of struggling he finally managed to make some french toast and played it nicely on a plate along with some fruits. Cooking such a simple meal may seem like no big deal to others but in Gulf's case he was amazed that he didn't burn down the entire kitchen. Gulf then decided to go wake Mew up for breakfast.

Mew on the other hand had just woken up and was confused as to why he was on bed with different clothes. He was about to head to the kitchen cause he felt like someone was doing tunbleturns inside his stomach asking for food, but then Gulf walked towards him with an awkward smile.

"P'Mew I made-"

"Go away Gulf" Mew interrupted sternly.

"But wait, I made you bre-"

"Gulf I said go away. Just go back to your darn games and ignore me like you did the whole fucking week!" Mew exploded.

Gulf hugged Mew tightly. He knew he deserved all this but he was somehow going to get Mew to forgive him. "I'm sorry boo", Gulf said as he tightened his embrace around Mew's torso.
Mew tried pushing him off but it was of no use.

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, I know I was an asshole. I ignored you, hurt you. I'm so sorry. I won't ever do that again. I promise. Please. I'm so sorry boo, talk to me. I won't play that game ever again. I'll make it up to you. Please forgive me." Gulf cried.

Mew felt his shirt getting wet from Gulf's tears. Dammit, he can never handle Gulf crying. He gently removed Gulf's head from his embrace and wiped his tears.

"Promise you won't do that again?"
Gulf nodded rapidly, causing mew to chuckle at his cuteness. "What about the game?"

"No. I don't want it. Your way more important than that stupid thing. I'm sorry I got addicted to it and spent time away from you."

"Come. Let's go get something to eat now" Mew said and dragged Gulf towards the kitchen, but once he got there, he was shook. He turned to Gulf standing there awkwardly.

"Did...did you make this?" Mew asked Gulf with a bright smile on his face now.

Gulf gave a soft nod in agreement causing Mew's eyes to sparkle.

Mew knew that Gulf couldn't cook and he never allowed him to, he especially did not want the house to go on fire anyways. But this. This was a suprise to him. There was actual FOOD MADE BY GULF on the table and for the first time it looked somewhat edible. Mew's eyes softened immediately, he looked at Gulf sitting adorably in front of him and pouting. Mew dug in immediately and he was suprised cos the food tasted so good. He did not expect that. Gulf must have practiced so much.

"Does it taste okay?" Gulf asked worried.

"No"

Gulf's face dropped in disappointment.

"It tastes absolutely delicious. Thank you so much baby!"

"Booooo I thought it was actually bad. It took so long for me to make that you know" Gulf whined.

Mew laughed and asked "how long did it take?"

"4 hours" Gulf replied.

"HUH!??? 4 hours just to make french toast!?" Mew said in shock.

Gulf nodded softly, embarrassed, turning red.

Mew noticed this and pinched his cheeks. "Thank you baby I love it. You didn't have to do all this though, just an apology was enough. I love you"

Gulf smiled. "I love you too...Boo...ummm...can you...make love to me..." Gulf asked shyly.

Mew giggled "How can I say no to that face"

And so after breakfast that's what they did. They passionately made love on the bed for hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 26.9K 65
Gulf is an male Omega. He always dreamed to attend chulalongkorn university he was able to attend But fate works in mysterious ways and it certainly...
12.7K 781 14
Bright Vachirawit Chiva-aree is an officer of the Special Police who turns out to meet a very fond acquaintance; officer Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn f...
8.3K 288 30
in which 2 fortnite addicts somehow end up in the same duos lobby (lowercase intended)
16.3K 1.1K 14
Bright is a CEO who is getting ready for the audit team to visit for a week for their annual audit. However, the elderly leader of the group that he...