War Of The Realms (Gear Heart...

DrixCaster tarafından

WIZARDS, VAMPIRES, DEMONS, AND HELLGODS ALL HAVE A ROLE TO PLAY IN THE CONCLUSION OF THE HELLGODS SAGA. Tra... Daha Fazla

Gear Hearts Book 5: War Of The Realms Intro
Chapter 1: Dreadful Nights
Chapter 2: Sabertooth's Bite
Chapter 3: The Basement
Bonus Chapter: GH Main Characters Theme Songs
Chapter 4: Boy Problems
Chapter 5: When Tears Mean Nothing
Chapter 6: The Hellgods And The Soul
Glossary of Wizard Hierarchy:
Chapter 7: Trial
Chapter 8: Declaration of War
Chapter 9: Legion Of Darkness
Chapter 10: Light of Hope
Chapter 11: Similarities
Chapter 12: Bangkok City
Chapter 13: Bloodwar Tournament
Chapter 14: Pete's Chaos
Chapter 15: The Forged Alliance
Chapter 16: Tears Of Truth
Chapter 17: The Hellgod's Tale Part 1
Chapter 18: The Hellgod's Tale Part 2
Chapter 19: Poison Berserk
Chapter 20: Faith
SPECIAL CHAPTER
Chapter 21: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 22: Hero's Promise And Undead's Regret
Chapter 23: Battle Of Bangkok
Chapter 24: Khai vs. Trae
Chapter 25: Rain of Crystals and Swords
Chapter 26: Odd Place To Propose
Chapter 27: Mystery Freaks vs. Trae
Chapter 28: One Final Stand
Chapter 29: He Knows
Chapter 30: Graduation
Chapter 31: Yours Forever
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Prologue

318 11 1
DrixCaster tarafından

Marc Gunslinger was on his way to the office of the new Master, Lincoln Reckondale. Pete's  uncle.

"Good morning, Mr. Reckondale. I would like to report something...the canons are ready to be delivered in every headquarters in Thailand. Third's writing the agreement letter for the magic council to approve our plans."

"What about Teo? I thought he was going to be here to assist me?" Lincoln grumbled angrily. "Seems like Mr. Marvel is more focus on getting his son's name cleared."

"Of course he would do that. Unlike yours who didn't even support to clear your nephew's name. He did it all on his own." Marc sounded irritated. The last time he saw them at the Royal court, they were arguing about Pete's return in Ravika City. Of course, the iron demon slayer had Lincoln's temper and anger management issues, they didn't come to reconcile.

"Pete was a Dark hunter, I supported his choices. As long as he didn't get in our way then there's nothing—He did. Once."

"You have to spare the Hellgod Slayer at the court." said Marc.

"And let him roam free while his brother is somewhere hiding?"

Kong was no longer a demon slayer, according to knowledge obtained from a dark wizard, because Trae Marvel revived him using forbidden magic. 

That smartass kid. Marc thought. The Marvels were wise and skilled at magic combat. Teo Marvel, Kong and Trae's dad, ranked first in his class at Ravika University. They were classmates in schools. Marc had always known that although their families were not royals, they were just as popular. The door to the office opened and Third stalked past his father, giving Mr. Reckondale the files. "This would be needed to create the ultimate weapon"

After the funeral, the Scarlet Blades had planned immediately to create cannons and practice barrier spells to prepare for the war at any moment.

The special unit of Panthers were in charge of looking for the fugitive Prem Angelus. Nobody knows how he got out of his cell.

Third was annoyed when his father asked him to come with him in the Khran Mountains. A secret headquarters for Scarlet Blades since his best friend, Khai Starkthorn somewhere in the north of Thailand, practicing his nature magic.

"Perfect. Everything's perfect. Tell the Demon slayers to guard the gates tonight. They have been useful for us warding off those...Arachnid demons."

"I will." Third nodded. 

"Gunslingers, just let me remind you that the trial will begin on next Thursday." Mr. Reckondale smiled curtly. "For now, you two go back to Ravika. Especially the young bud." He gestured at Third. "He will graduate in a few months."

"Why don't you just let Kong go?" Third demanded which surprise his father. He noticed that he was much more himself when he was his age,stubborn yet their genes had inherited this articulation before they make a move. 

"Because...he is the Hellgod's brother. I have my own speculation that he just surrendered to keep an eye and attack on the inside."

"Kong will never do that!"

"Careful your next words, young Gunslinger." Lincoln warned.

Before anybody could say anything else. The entire room rattled as if a rocket had hit the ceiling. Silence washed over everyone. Marc noticed that Third's whip was glowing.

"No way." Marc said, meeting his son's eyes. "Demons."

Something exploded. The sound echoed through the headquarters. There was an enormous flash of light and the world outside was as if caught in a fire. There were unfamiliar demons filing into the magic barriers. They were in human form.

"Barriers are down." Lincoln said. "We have to portal back in Ravika."

"What about the Celestial gem?" Marc asked.

Marc's heart plummeted as Third had summoned throwing knives. "Wait for me there. I'll have to get it back."

"You're still an undergraduate student, Mr. Gunslinger." Lincoln said.

"By the gods! I'm an expert in dealing with these demons. Besides..." Third rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed by Lincoln ever since Marc brought him here. Third raised the blades and smirked. "I look cute with knives."

Third POV 

My whip was strapped on my hips, throwing knives in my hands. The hallway would sometimes open out into the windows, revealing the view of the woods and the neighboring town.
I took a deep breath and shouldered to open the door. There were these humans...no, demons. Their eyes were glowing demonic blue, feeding their rage.  I tossed the knives, hitting the demon with dark brown hair on his leg, and the other on his right clavicle. It was useless because they didn't get hurt. The Celestial Gem was contained in a crystal box, and I had to get in time before they even lay a hand on the gem. 

They took it from Arthit, and Mr. Reckondale to carry the responsibility. Kong's trial would be on Thursday, and my boyfriend was busy improving the faerie side of his power. 

I've taught many fighting skills with Khai. And we've been practicing after our OJT. The Demons were simply former humans. My eyes went wide when I realized these are breed of demons that are parasitic, the demon plagas. They are capable of attaching themselves in the lungs. The infection can be painful to the host, causing internal bleeding. 

In my first year, we were taught in our Demonology 101. They could find a host in a human or a wizard. Once it mutates, it increases the host's strength and durability. One of them burst out a tentacle masses of flesh from its right arm.

Oh boy. Its tentacle-like scythe waved down on my legs just in time for me to spin mid-air. My whip grabbed his ankle, knocking him off to his feet. I was quick to take the Celestial gem off its vault using my Gunslinger second origin speed otherwise, I'll be dead in a second. 

The Demons circled around me. I swung my whip around,  wounding their chest. I kicked the demon into his feet, his arm-like scythe slashed, he was about to cut my head off. Ducking, I slammed the blade of my whip into his chest, spinning him around the room and whacking other plagas to the ground. 

Another demon, his veins were popping and they were black, roared and charged at me. He gritted his teeth as I stab him on his arm. I pushed him off towards the glass until we both fell into the ground floor.

Two grenades materialized in my hands, whirling around as I neared the door, I hurled the grenade into the room. I ran in the direction I came from. The demon plagas's screech reverberated over the hallway. 

The Headquarters was crumbling, I had to get to the portal back to Ravika before these creatures would get me. I led my way out into the hallway where the direction of the portal room was.
There were screams going and on and howling, the sound of glass breaking. 

Trae. He had a new armor and I felt shivers crawled down my spine. He had two horns spurting from his temples.  He was holding a five feet long scythe. There were Scarlet Blade hostages in the foyer. I felt as if weights were attached on my feet. All around Trae were demon plagas. 

"Bring the Vice President of this unit." said Trae. There was a rustle in the crowd, Pierce Wilson was dragged. He was fighting in the firm restraints of the demon plaga. He was forced to kneel in front of  Trae. 

"You won't make me kneel." Pierce hissed.

"My dear classmate, I can. I am a god." Trae huddled, and that was when I watched the most horrible thing he would do. He had the parasitic demon plaga, its original form. The size of an 8-inch phone, wriggling on his hand.  It hadn't have any eyes but it has one mouth with sharp teeth. Its skin were blue. 

"No matter what you are. You're still a loser. You can't win." Pierce said. 

This made Trae angry. "Have you forgotten what you did? You took everything from me." He clutched Pierce's face and forced the demonic parasite between his teeth. Pierce was horrified. He tried to fight free but the hellgod was strong. With no presence of remorse, Trae jammed the parasite into his mouth. "Now, I'll take everything from you."

I saw Pierce gasped and swallowed, and this time the demon plaga who was holding him decided to let him go. Pierce fell to the ground, his body writhing violently. From his throat came a horrifying scream as if his soul was being torn apart.

Trae gave a satisfying smile. Pierce had stopped spasming and lay still. A few seconds of silence passed before Trae said, "Stand up, Pierce. Go and kill your kind."

Pierce rose slowly. Pierce had been a tutor to the Scarlet Blade Coven for almost two years as far as I remember. Now he got the demon plaga inside. Another hellgod walked into the foyer. Pytro. 

His face had become more skeletal, as if it had come straight out of a horror film.  Two Katanas were strapped on his back.

"The celestial gem is gone. They took it." He informed.

"The Celestial Gem is least of my concerns for now" Trae glared at the dawn, casting the mountains and the woods orange. "Eliminating the wizards is our priority."

A hand seized me, snapping me back into consciousness. I whirled, and it was Dad. Then he was already leading the way to the portal room.  We heard running footsteps from the hallway. There he was, Pierce.  The roar echoed through the hallway. Dad shut the door as the Demon plagas threw themselves against it. 

Shimmering light and a howling wind made me turn around. I was hesitant at first.
"Third!" My dad shouted over the wind and the battering door. "Let's go back to Ravika! The portal will close in any seconds!"

"But the wizards!" I said though I had no idea what to do. There were at least five Scarlet Blade wizards in the foyer. Guilt spiked up inside me. I couldn't just leave them there. "We have to sa-"

"Third!" Dad shouted, and the door burst open. The Demon plagas poured into the room. I heard Pierce shrieked after us.  Dad bolted into the portal, dragging me with one hand. I ducked as a spear sailed past us. I felt Dad's fingers knotted at the back of my shirt as we were swallowed by the portal.

Main Cast:

Singto as Kongpob Marvel

Krist as Arthit Rodgers

Gun as Third Gunslinger

Off as Khai Starkthorn

Tay as Pete Reckondale

New as Kao Krato

Bright as Sarawat Hizumi

Win as Tine Aetherius

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39.3K 2.8K 55
Sarawat was tricked into immortality with the promise of saving his soulmate, Namcha. As Sarawat turned, Namcha was brutally murdered in front of his...
1K 110 49
NOTE: SECOND BOOK IN A SERIES! Times are hard for Kita and her new friends. One moon has passed since Corelia downed the Zyrean spirit-walker in bat...
1.2K 35 8
The Dark City Chronicles ⁓ Book Three The Demon's Legacy is the devastating finale of a dark trilogy. Steamy romance, heart-stopping action, sprinkle...
9.4K 978 66
Volto A reminder of a past the Blackbourne and Toma teams seem unable to escape. His need to destroy the Academy drove him to corrupt Sang and Kayli...