[ HellTaker ] Life With a Dem...

By SDeoNite

When your life consist of multiple demon girls that are in love with you, your daily life will sure be full o... More

Author's Note
A Day With Demons
Pandemonica's Break Time
A Date with Modeus
Malina's Game Night (Part 1)
Loitering Zdrada (Part 2)
The Beach Chapter
Curious Angel's Thesis
Justice is Blind
Sympathetic Queen Of Hell
Judgement's Other Friends
AbyssTaker
Take a Break
Lucifer
High Prosecutor
-- Heaven Down on Hell - -
OCs
Chain of Events
Demon Lookout
Did It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven?
Where The Fuck?
HeavenTaker
Can a Demon Die Twice?
Purgatory's Waiting Room
Almost Heaven
Let The Demons Hide
Go to Horny Jail
Fugitive
King's Jewel
Demon Restrained
Goddess Inlove
Angels Vs Demons
Palace Dwellers
Powered Down
I May Fall
Hell Above Heaven
The Greed Demon
En guarde
Angel Cries
• The Helltaker •

Bring Your Cerberus To Work Day

17K 330 312
By SDeoNite

     Credits to MINGGOO on Pixiv
     [https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/68256]

     "Well, I'm off. The house will be in your care for now." You wave goodbye to Lucifer who was seeing you out. Her hands were on her hips as she smiled confidently.

    "You don't have to worry about your house, I manage hell, some human household is nothing!"

    "Wooooo! Helltaker's out! Let's get partying!" You hear Zdrada yell from the living room, the sound of bottles clanking echoed through the hall.

     "I can handle it." Lucifer flashed a slightly less confident smile.

There wasn't really anymore time for you to worry, and ending up staying home isn't really an option. Working is probably the most essential thing to do right now, especially when you'd have to accommodate a house full of demons. Taking anymore days off would probably lead to getting fired. So you ended up just wishing the CEO of hell good luck and went on your way.

Well, you would if there wasn't someone blocking the door...

"Master, please don't go..." Cerberus looked up on you with puppy dog eyes, they fully blocked the front entrance leaving you nowhere to go.

You sigh and bend down over to the Triple Demon, "Look, I really need to go. This is really important..."

"Even more important than us?" Their heads slanted to the side, eyes glistening like they were about to cry.

You decide to dodge it. "The other girls are still here. And hey, when I get back I'll bring... dog food." Wait, would that even be appropriate? Sure they are technically dogs... but most of the time they only have eaten the food you cook.

Though it was enough as all three began drooling when you said it. You chuckle and patted all three of the heads, stepping over them and leaving. Thankfully, you got through quickly making you not run late to work.

"We must get to this dog food... at once!" The Cerberus affirmably said as they looked at the car.

***

Arriving at the dreaded workplace, you find a good spot to park your car. Grabbing your bag that you brought with you that was full of documents, you headed out. As you stepped out however, you went a bit unbalanced as you accidentally let your bag bring you down. It's heavier than you remembered.

    You entered the office, passing by the other unenthusiastic employees that timed in. Arriving at your department, you quickly get to your desk and started working on what you had to do. As you typed away in your desk, a coworker approaches you, knocking on a nearby wall to get your attention.

     "Hey, the Director wanted to see you..." They said.

     You give out a sigh, knowing full well it was just gonna be more work pushed on you. And it's not like your being treated unfairly, more as, everyone in your department is being equally pushed a lot of work that they could just say that itself makes it fair. You simply nodded at them and headed to the department director's office.

     After a long talk and shoving of a pile of paper to your arms you head back to your desk. Adding the stack to the already pretty high and wide pile you had at the corner of your desk. You look down under your desk to grab something in your bag when, that's weird, it's open...

     You pick it up and skim through the insides, checking to see if someone had robbed you of something from inside it. And it's not like you actually had anything valuable on you worth grabbing, it's just full of depressing paperwork that you brought home to work with. The possible thief probably noticed this as well and gave up since it seemed like your bag was free from any theft of items.

     Saving you the description of a boring desk job, let's time skip to your lunch break. Eating up some Belgian waffles with strawberries on top that Lucifer had prepared for you, it was odd having something so sweet, but it was nice eating something someone else prepared for you... its been awhile since you had that.

     You headed over to the office kitchen, getting yourself a cup of coffee. The taste of the cheap beans that the company would supply would bring Pandemonica to dismay, but you drink it anyway. Some of your coworkers came in to grab some themselves while engaging in conversation.

"Man, you see that girl with the cosplay? That was pretty cute." They snickered.

"Yea man, who wouldn't? She was practically all over the place, the other department seemed to have seen her to." The other one replied

"I wonder what she was about."

"I don't know, maybe the high ups wanted to cheer up everyone? It's weird but I guess you can appreciate it."

With the kitchen being very small, of course you'd end up eavesdropping. And what's more, you didn't notice this cosplay girl, which gets you curious.

"I wonder what anime it was from, or maybe a game?"

"It looked like a dog girl in a suit, but honestly nothing comes to mind. Maybe some sort of puzzle game like uhh— Nethergrabber?"

"That sounds really stupid."

You almost choke on your coffee as you hear the description that they had given to this girl. A sudden feeling of anxiety flushed through. Putting down your mug and heading out, you quickly go on search for this 'cosplay girl'.

     As you walked through the building, trying to locate them, you eventually managed to trail it due to the chatter of the other workers in the place. And sure enough, with the familiar red long-sleeved shirt and black vest, it was Cerberus. Just one of her. She catches sight of you and a bright smile appeared on her face.

     "Hello Master!" She came over to you. You felt a bit nervous since you were in the middle of the hall and could feel the stares of a few people.

     "Cerberus... come with me for a second..."

     You grab her hand and dragged her along, trying to find a place to talk to her without anyone else hearing.   But it seemed like every corner had at least one person loitering around, eventually you had to settle for the restroom.

      After closing the door you turned to her with an eyebrow raised. "So... what are you doing here?"

     "You dragged me here!" She answered.

     You facepalmed. "No— I mean, why are you here walking around the building? How did you get here? Where's the other yous?"

      "Oh! Well we wanted to get this 'dog food' you mentioned right a way so we joined you to your work! It's not very different from Pandemonica's office back in hell, lot's of rooms to play in! But eventually I got bored and went back but you weren't in your desk, so I split up to find you quicker!"

      You look at her dumbfounded. "H-how did you join me, exactly?"

      "Oh easy! I just—"

      "Hey I gotta use the john real quick—" Someone said, opening the door to the toilet. You forgot to lock.

     "ARGHH OCCUPIED!" You shrieked, pulling the door back to close.

     "Oh crap, sorry my dude!" They apologized.

       You sighed in relief. You looked back to see that Cerberus was gone! You look around the small restroom, there was nowhere to hide, and she sure didn't get a chance to leave, right?

       "Yip!" You hear something. You look down to your feet, seeing a small creature looking up at you, tail wagging ferociously. A puppy.

      "... No way."

       You exited the restroom, a slight bulge in your shirt. Your hand trying to keep the head of the now puppy-fied Cerberus from popping out. This is the first time you seen this kind of power from her, though I guess it makes sense, somehow? Right now, you're focused on trying to find the rest of Cerberus before anything happens.

"All three of your bodies share the same mind, right? So you can bring them back here?"

"Of course, as of now the other mes are heading to this direction right away!" The puppy said, rustling through your clothes. "They are now near your desk and— oh."

"W-What's wrong?" You asked.

"It seems as if someone has picked me up."

Your eyes widen. You quickly picked up the pace as you rushed over back to your department. A couple of puppies walking around the office will obviously attract attention, and the part where pets aren't allowed makes it even worse. Looking around, no one seemed to have gathered anywhere. Someone must had grabbed Cerberus in secret.

"Hey... did you see a dog walk along here?" You asked one of the passing coworker.

"Oh yea, the two cute brown ones?" Their face was nervous. "It was a nice sight, but I guess the Director would not have any of it." She frowned.

You dashed to your director's office, he HATES animal. And now that he had Cerberus that would mean...

"Eep— Master!" You hear her shriek.

"Don't worry... I'm coming!"

You arrive at the Director' office. Slamming the door open as you see him with a dog cage. "Stupid mutts, how did you get in here?"

The two other Cerberus who were also puppy-fied was backed in a wall. He reaches out to grab one of the puppies but Cerberus bites on his finger before he could. This makes the Director yell back and grab his hand, blood pouring down from the wound.

"Argh, fuck! Stupid fucking animals!!" He curses. Though Cerberus didn't pay attention it and instead the blood that was on the floor. They run over to it and start licking and drinking it up. The one inside your shirt jumping out and joining the two.

"That's it!" The Director grabbed a bat and approached the Puppy Demon. Cerberus too fixated on the blood to notice. "Another one in the kill count."

As the Director swung his bat, you grabbed it. Him finally noticing you had entered he glares at you. "You know, this is animal abuse." You calmly tell him.

"What?! You, what are you doing here?" He glares at you. "Let go and get out of here... or I'll fire you."

"Sorry, but you're not hurting my girls." You tell him. Forcefully taking away his bat. You made it through hell and back, there's no way some corporate demon could out power you...

He tumbled back as you break the bat into two. Retreating behind their desk they look at you with gritted teeth. "S-so that's how it is... Get out of my office..."

You didn't say anything else, dropping the broken bat you began to take your leave.

But he played dirty. Not letting this get pass his pride, with you turned around he opened a drawer under his desk and grabbed a gun, giving you a warning shot on the arm.

"You think you could just do that? You think you're so cool now?" He spat. "I own you, you work for me... This place is soundproof, and i can pay off those who could put me in custody for this. Now be a good boy and scram... before I take one more shot."

"Master!!" Cerberus, all three of them, ran to you. You looked over to them while holding your wounded arm. They turn to glare at your boss

"Huh, did the dog just talk?" His eyebrow raised.

"These mortals really are foolish, aren't they?" Cerberus growls. All three of them walking towards the Director.

The gun cocks as he points the gun at the puppies. Well at this point, it's not a puppy. As they got closer, their size got bigger, their bodies fusing into one. Eventually as they neared him, they were as big, no, bigger than any man could be. The gun gets shot again, but the bullet did less to nothing on the hound'z skin.

Bloodlust filling the room, the light transformed into a crimson shade as the hound growled fiercely at the man, who at this point, pee'd his pants.

****

"W-Welcome home..." Lucifer greeted, her hairs a mess. "You're house is still in one piece and— Oh shit, what happened to you?"

You went inside with the Triple Demon who returned to their demon girls form. A piece of fabric tied around your wounded arm.

"I guess you could say I got fired."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 388 13
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DOOM OR HELLTAKER, THIS IS MERELY MY TAKE ON A CROSSOVER. My first story.. woo ok I'm nervous af so this is another DOOM x h...
4.8K 36 8
Reader x characters.
230K 3.4K 44
✨FINISHED✨ Obey Me x reader!! Taking requests! Writing with (she/her) Also do (he/him) IF requested. If needed (they/them) CAN BE REQUESTED TOO Hope...
353K 7.8K 23
You went home to your old town, visiting your father, his not your biological father but his your father, Helltaker. As you enter his house your life...